*~*~*Liberty's Name Shop*~*~*

Home Forums Pets – Archives *~*~*Liberty's Name Shop*~*~*

This topic contains 23 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  lilmonkeydan 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Liberty

Hi! Just post the type of pet you have, if its a boy or a girl, and anything else I need to know and I will get back to you as soon as possible with some pet names!

I love the Whale names a whole lot! I decided I want a girl, I wasn’t sure witch ones were boy names and which ones weren’t but I like the names Yoki, Shamu, and Tallulah so i’ll ask my sisters about that. I think I’ll stick with my cow name XD. I like the name Pachy for my elephant. Thanks for the help! ;)

Liberty

No problem, glad I could help! ; )

A Signature Barn Owl, male, and I want it to at least sound like a real name, not anything like ‘Whosworth’ or something. Thanks! I’m jasmine827 if you wanted to add me, by the way. :D

Liberty

How about Night Fire, Midnight, Sky High, Hoot, Ash, Twilight, Enchanted, Stone, Bullet, Fade, Wisdom, FadedDream, MoonStone, Dawn, Hedwig, Everest, Scout, Jedren, Wit, or Sage!

Liberty

Oops forgot the name Yoru it means night.

Thanks so much! I really like Ash, Fade, and Sage! :D

Liberty

You’re Welcome!

5LeighAnne5

Maybe Jack. Or maybe Kendall,Logan,James,Carlos. Maybe Rico or Midnight. If you like any of these names please let me know by sending me a reply. :)

Misty900

Any names for a boy Clydesdale? Thanks! Add me! I’m MistyPuppy17! :D ;) :)

Liberty

Hmm how about, Rodeo, Charlie, Spirit, Horizon, Moose, Rider, Prince, Knight, Avalanche, Storm, Tornado, Air, Dust, Dusty, Rusty, Arrow, Amulet, Ash or Wind?

5LeighAnne5

A name for a Clydesdale is Jack. Maybe Kendall or Logan. Carlos or James. If you like any of these names, please let me know with a reply. :)

Liberty

Whale names: Splash, Aqua, Reef, Shamu, Tallulah (Choctaw name meaning “leaping water”), Yoki (Hopi name meaning “rain”), Sea, Atlantis, Blue, Rain, River, Ocean, Keiko (the name of the orca from ‘Free Willy’). Lil Kinz Elephant names: Peanut, Boots (in england they call “trunks”, the storage in the back of your car, the Boot), Edwin, Eddie, Pachy (pronounced “Packy”) as in the name for elephants … pachyderm lol, Tiny, Babar (ya know, from the show), Dumbo. Signature Cow names: I think Cowsta is a nice name! But if you change your mind you could always name it BigMac LOL

I got a few webkinz for Christmas so now I need names I got a Sign. Cow (boy), a Whale (boy or girl), and lastly a Lil kinz elephant (boy). I am think of naming my Sign. Cow Cowsta? is that too wierd? Thanks!

5LeighAnne5

Kathrynhappy11, here are some names for your webkinz. Names for a webkinz cow(boy): Spots,Spotty,Jack,Taurus.(boy or girl) Names for a webkinz whale(boy or girl): Elsie,Bubbles,Jack,Lily,Violet,Jessie,Abigale,Abby. Names for a webkinz elephant(boy):Jack,Kendall,Charlie,Dumbo,James,Bennet,Arte. Sorry I kept mentioning Jack and James,but I hope you enjoy at least 1 of these names. :)

lilmonkeydan

hey liberty can you be my friend on webkinz my username is lilmonkeydan thanks!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.