Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

SavannahSong

utoh! Goober’s been playing around in his lab and . . . oh! he’s got a giraffekat that’s got a kitty head and tail and giraffe legs and it’s freakishly tall and it falls over all the time! and there’s a dogeel that’s got a dog head and paws and an eel body and tail and he keeps shocking himself! poor pup, er, eel? and . . . and . . . oh! here’s a horse-apotamus! it’s got a hippo’s head and body and a horse’s mane, taile, and legs! how weird! and i hear he’s planning on making them for next Halloween! i can’t wait to get them!!! what’s this? a flamingo-fish?! it looks just like a flamingo except it has a fish tail and can fly, walk AND swim? holy moly! (whadda ya think, everybody?) love to all! :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SavannahSong

forgive me for saying this, but i get stuck in webkinz world a lot. games or rooms don’t load or freeze up and there’s nothing i can do except log out or close the window. i was hoping you could make the reainbow “webkinz” at the top right-hand side of the screen next to the log out button a link to perhaps the newspaper? or maybe to my map? that way, when something goes wrong, i don’t always have to log out? thx!

AvzoraGW

it would be really awesome to be able to sort our friends list and to be able to search for a name or part of a name. also, the scroll bars don’t always work right, just in case you don’t know.

AvzoraGW

maybe there could be a new line of pets, MaxiKinz, which would be like twice as big as the regular kinz. they’d be better for cuddling and they would look interesting in webkinz world. some animals would be really great as MaxiKinz, like tigers and lions and elephants, bears, monsters, and dinosaurs.

AvzoraGW

maybe there could be competitions in the stadium with like five contestants so those of us who haven’t been here forever can win sometimes?

Comments are closed.