Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

ack2906

It would be great if there were more building kits in the wShop, or in the Curio Shop, even if only for a limited time. It would also be amazing if you could by PSI items from the wShop, even if you could only buy more of the ones that you’ve already got for free with your pets, even if there’s a limit.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

netge

I asked many years ago if we could have the option of one or two much larger rooms for our pets, ie ones 4 times the size so we could actually create a pet theme park or country park or seaside, etc of our own. The present large rooms are ok, but very limiting when you want to make a much bigger room. You could maybe only have one or two of these rooms, but it would be great.

Faithlovefan

That is such a brilliant idea! I hope they actually consider this one. I am in the process of making a theme park and it is nearly impossible to fit everything into it. A bigger room would also be nice for the bigger themes, such as the Wonderland theme or Medieval theme.

kaykaylaney

Webkinz should make a flooring with carpet instead of tile.

alucard

I have a suggestion about Webkinz Newz. When we do the Peek-a-Pet challenge, why is the timing for that game on a 24 hr. time. In other words, if I play the game at 2:00pm Central Standard Time, I HAVE to WAIT until 2:00pm CST the NEXT day to play. Why can’t the game clock be reset at Midnight Eastern Standard Time, like it is in Webkinz World? I try to play the Peek-a-Pet challenge before 12 noon CST, but sometimes I can’t, and I have to play it in the afternoon or evening. I don’t sit at my computer all day long. Plus, I don’t always remember the exact time I played the game the day before, and I waste my time playing the game, only to be “told” the game has “expired”! This is SOOOO annoying!!! PLEASE change this game, or any other games, and make playing them on a midnight PM to midnight AM time clock. PLEASE consider this! It would really help in playing this game on Webkinz Newz. Thank you!

Hari30

Can you make the speed class available for free members just for the duration of the fitness patch challenge, It’s been over a week since I started asking, yet no one has responded to me yet. I know that there are many people who are free members like me would appreciate this because we would like to be able to collect all the patches. Also, some of us free members have no way to get to full member or deluxe member status in time for the challenge either. I have asked on several different pages already and I don’t know where else I can contact you about this and have it done in time, so I’m resorting to this forum page thing because you seem to be ignoring me every time I ask a question in the comment section but you respond to literally everyone else! a lot of times my comment never even makes it past moderation and I don’t know why as I have not used any inappropriate language either!!!

Comments are closed.