Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,642 replies, has 1,258 voice, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 5 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

dogfish

I would love a new bed, that is a Saguaro cactus. There is nothing for our desert rooms. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bcupcake

Don’t know if this is the right place to put this, but my pet often asks me to do a job at the employment office when it is impossible for me to do so. I once tried to do the Premium extra job when one pet asked to do a job, but after completing the job, my pet isn’t satisfied. I hate to make my pets sad! I don’t think they should be able to request impossible things.

Yes. I am not able to fulfill every request my pet has like to make a wish at the wish factory but I don’t even have enough to make a wish so I wish you could hide or decline certain requests you can’t fulfill or not have your pet request things that can’t easily be fulfilled.

Sally Webkinz
          Key Master

Making a wish does not require Wish Tokens. Click on the orb in front of Amanda Panda and then you can wish for whatever you want. One person a day is picked as the winner and they get whatever they wished for as a prize

kayspilz

W SHOP – It would be easier to find items if there was a type-in search bar.

azsheriff

I would like to play chess on webkinz.

azsheriff

How about adding chess to the tournament center and selling chess boards in the w shop

bcupcake

I second this – I would also like to play chess on Webkinz.

Comments are closed.