Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 10,372 replies, has 175 voices, and was last updated by  Sippycup98 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

GhostlyRaye

Hello! My newest pet- a Lovestruck Panda- is currently on the way to my house! I’ve been wanting one since the end of May and I’m so happy I’m finally getting one, just in time for it to be the Pet of the Month! I’m naming her Kaydi after my sweetest, nicest, kindest best friend. The real Kaydi was super excited and honored when I told her I was naming my new Webkinz after her. Kaydi’s room will be themed around Alice in Wonderland. Thanks for reading my little post! ^^

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Adopted my new pal last night. Chuck, the Beaver. Got him at a Hallmark next to where my mom and I had lunch after we went to the mall. I love Chuck! He’s adorable. He’s already great friends will Bluebell, my Cotton Candy Bunny. Got her for Christmas along with my Stormy Dragon, Raiden, and my FrooFroo Fox, Shimmer. I think they like Chuck, too. Who wouldn’t? I dressed him up like a Pirate and gave him the matching theme for his room. He’s on par with Bluebell at Cooking and Intelligence classes!

Merry Christmas, guys! Page 140 on this forum…

Hello.

Hello again, everyone! I am very proud to announce that as of yesterday, I have completed my Webkinz Husky collection! I have the following huskies: Signature Siberian Husky (Bolt), Siberian Husky (Balto), Husky Pup (Chills), Husky (Merri), Holiday Husky (Holli Dae), Wintermint Husky (Elsa), and a Lil’ Kinz Husky (Snowball). Now, correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that I have finally finished my collection of Webkinz huskies, which is super exciting for me! I got the Siberian Husky and the Holiday Husky this week, and on another note, I also adopted the Cookies and Cream Koala today. His name is Willy Wonka, and I made a candy factory for him. If anyone would like, I’d be willing to post screenshots of my husky collection to the Share Center, as well as the Willy Wonka’s Candy Factory, but that room isn’t finished yet, in my opinion. ***MidnightQueen***

Oh, congrats! That’s a huge achievement!

Hi Midnight! Wow! Awesome! OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE HUSKIES SO MUCH! CONGRATS! I’ve always wanted the Signature Siberian Husky! It’s one of my favorite signatures! I have a Books A Million lookalike one named Commander Hurricane, and he’s pawe-some!(Sorry, I couldn’t resist the pun XD) I think that’s all of them! You could call it a “Howsky”. No, don’t think of it as a “House key” or whatever you think of it, think of it a “HOW did you get all of the husKIES(Howskies then)”!!!??? ANyways, congratulations!! Yay! I can’t wait! I would LOVE TO SEE IT!!

Comments are closed.