Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 6,431 replies, has 160 voices, and was last updated by  ilovemoonie 11 hours, 19 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sorry I couldn’t reply to Moonie’s post! I don’t mind the format! I will write in story form now. Okay: “Hey!!! Twiglet!!!” Coco yelled. “Those are my friends!!! Can we go say hello?” she said quieter. “Uh, but we are next!!! Come on, Coco, don’t you want ice cream?” Twiglet asked. “Well, I don’t know about you, but I am going to go see my friends!!!” Coco replied. Coco walked over to the back of Mr. Moo’s Ice Cream stand line. “Tall Shadow? Pikachu? Oh, and there’s Deforest and Clark over there!!! How are you doing?” (I have to make your guys’s characters talk a little, sorry) “Good” Tall Shadow and Pikachu replied. The three of them walked over to go say hello to Deforest and Clark and to introduce themselves to Twiglet. ~TO BE CONTINUED~

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

~1~ (Thanks! And it’s okay! Just wondering, was it because the reply icon wasn’t by her comments? If it’s is, I think I might know why. After a certain number of replies to he same post, the ‘reply’ icon eventually disappears, but, if you click the last ‘reply’ icon, it will go under the latest comment (in the case of the comments below, if you clicked on the ‘reply’ icon by my last comment, yours would go under ilovemoonie’s. Hope this helped if that was the problem! (And hope I explained it well!)) (oh, and also, do we pretend that our characters already know Coco?)) ~ Pikachu anxiously waited in line to get his ice cream. A few pets were in front of him, and he cranes his neck to see the menu. “Hm.. wonder what I should get… what do you think, Tall?”, asked Pikachu. Tall Shadow shrugged, “I don’t know, maybe chocolate?” “Ooh, good idea! You can never go wrong with chocolate, after all!”, he said, giggling….

TaffyKitty12

~2~ Pikachu smiled and looked ahead, when he saw someone. “Hey Tall Shadow? Looo over there? Doesn’t that look like Coco?” Tall Shadow turned her head, “Uh, I think so…” “Okay, hey, maybe we should say ‘hi’!” Tall Shadow looked at her friend, “But… then we’ll lose our place in line…” “That’s okay, we can get it later! C’mon, let’s go!” Pikachu started walking over, when he heard Coco call to them. “Oh, hey Coco! We’re doing good!”, replied the fennec fox happily. Tall Shadow stayed behind a bit and waved shyly, “Oh, h-hi…. nice to see you…. I’m d-doing good…”, she said. Tall Shadow enjoyed Coco’s company, but as it is with most pets, it takes awhile for her to overcome her shyness towards them. “Sure is a nice day out, I’d say!”, exclaimed Pikachu, “oh, and hey Tall, look! There are some people over there!”, he said, pointing towards a reindeer, fox, and an ocelot, “let’s go say ‘hi’!”

TaffyKitty12

Sorry about all the typos in my comments above! >.< I meant to say "it is", not "it's is", "the", not "he, "craned", not "cranes", and "look", not "looo"

ilovemoonie

(Sorry for replying to this late! D: And also, just to let you know Prettypikachu, I’m actually using DeForst and Skye, not Clark. You may have gotten them mixed up since I mentioned Clark. It’s totally fine, I just thought I’d let you know. :)) Skye and DeForest were waiting in line for their ice cream. “What kind are you going to get, Skye?” DeForst asked, and then he said a bit too dramatically, “there’s SO many to choose from!” “Oh, I don’t know,” Skye replied, watching a butterfly. Just then, DeForst noticed a fennec fox, a snow leopard, and a Pom Pom kitty coming toward them. “Hey, isn’t that Coco?” “What?” Skye asked, and the butterfly she had been watching very quietly flew off. “Oh, I think so. And who are those other animals?” “Dunno. Let’s say hi!” the fox said, getting out if his place in line to go meet them. “Hey, DeDorest, wait!” Skye called, but the fox was already gone. The ocelot sighed and went to follow her friend.

ilovemoonie

(2) “Hey guys!” DeForest greeted as he approached the trio of animals. “Hi Coco! Nice to see you!” He then turned toward Tall Shadow and Pikachu. “Hi! I’m DeForest Woods, call m DeForest. Nice to meet you! Oh, and this is my friend Skye,” he added as the ocelot approached. “Hi,” she said, out of breath. “Nice to meet you, I’m Skye. Oh, and hello, Coco! Good to see you. Beautiful day out, isn’t it?”

TaffyKitty12

(I hope it’s okay that I go now! I’m sorry I didn’t reply to this earlier, I almost completely forgot about this roleplay! D: ) Pikachu walked up to the duo: “Well hello there! Nice to meet ya both! I’m Pikachu!”, he said, cheerfully, “and this is my fiends, Tall Shadow!”, be added, pointing to his friend. “Oh… h-hi…. n-n-nice to m-meet y-you…”, she said quietly. “Don’t mind Tall too much, she’s pretty shy”, he whispered. “Anyways, nice to see you here, DeForest and Skye! Nice names, too! And cool! You know Coco as well? Sweet!”, exclaimed Pikachu happily.

NATURE ROLEPLAY **Coco walks into room** Coco: What a beautiful day it is, Rose!!! We should go outside, and play in the yard!!! Rose: Uh, Coco? I don’t really, uh, want to go outside. Coco: We can play catch, Rose!!! **Looks at Rose** What’s wrong, Rose? Rose: Nothing, Coco. **Walks out of room, closes door** Coco: I wonder why Rose is acting so strange? Maybe a walk will help me clear my mind!!! **Walks out of door and outside, starts walking** It looks like there might be a storm coming, but the flowers are so pretty!!! Maybe I should pick one for Rose!! **bends down** Oh!!! Twiglet: I AM SO SORRY!!! Coco **brushes herself off** A reindeer? That is so cool!!! No need to apologize, sweetie!!! Twiglet: Okay!!! Let’s get some ice cream. Both of them: **walk over to the ice cream stand** TO BE CONTINUED >W<

TaffyKitty12

(Hey 9boogirl! Thanks for starting the roleplay! :) Hope you don’t mind I’m going now! Just wondering, is it okay if I type up my response in story format? (Only because I’m used to it, but if your prefer me to type up my responses in script format, then I will do that on my next turn!) ~1~ Pikachu sat in his living room, with his best friend, Tall Shadow. He tapped his fingers on the couch, wondering what to do. He looked outside, noticing how beautiful everything looked. “Hey Tall?”, he asked, “do you maybe wanna go outside? Looks pretty nice out there!” Tall Shadow looked at her fox friend, “I suppose… you don’t want to just sit in here?” “No, it’s not that, I like sitting in here, but after awhile, it gets kinda boring. Out there we can go walk and play and meet new friends..”, said the fennec fox, half daydreaming. Tall Shadow sighed, “I guess, Pikachu.” “Okay, great! Let’s go for walk, then!” The happy fennec fox rushed outside, with his…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … Tall Shadow followed close behind. “So…”, started Pikachu after they walked a bit “What do ya think? Isn’t it beautiful out?”, he asked, blinking at the blue sky. “Yeah”, she replied, “it is..” “Yep! I wonder what we can do on this fine day.. oh, look!”, he said, pointing to something in the distance, “Is that an ice cream stand?! Hey, why don’t we go check it out?” “Okay, uh, sure”, said Tall Shadow. Pikachu ran up to the ice cream stand, and motioned for his friend to follow. Tall Shadow walked up to it, curiously looking at the stand, “So, er, are we going to get some ice cream?”, she asked. “Of course! I wouldn’t go to an ice cream stand if I didn’t want ice cream!”, said Pikachu, laughing, “let’s go stand in stand and get some!” ~

TaffyKitty12

Oops, meant to say “you”, not “your”, and I meant to say “The happy fennec fox rushed outside, with Tall Shadow following close behind”, not “The happy fennec fox rushed outside with his Tall Shadow followed close behind”. Sorry! >.<

ilovemoonie

(Hey Prettypikachu! I really like the way the roleplay is going so far! I hope you don’t mind if I go next! (Also, like TaffyKitty, I hope you don’t mind if I do it in story format, too, because I’m more used to doing it that way. If you want me to do it in the other format, though, I can definitely do that!) One day, Skye the Signature ocelot sat under a large tree, watching a caterpillar. DeForest Woods stood not too far off, leaning against the side of the tree. “Hey Skye, what are you doing?” he asked. “Studying this caterpillar. I drew it, too. See?” the ocelot held up a sketch pad that had a picture of the caterpillar on it. DeForert looked back and forth between the two caterpillars before replying, “Okay, that’s pretty good. But I’m bored. You may think a caterpillar is entertaining, but I find it boring,” he said with a yawn. “Can’t we do something else?” “All right,” Skye said, standing up, “There’s an…

ilovemoonie

(2) …ice cream stand not too far off. Sound interesting?” “More so than this,” the fox said. “Great. Let’s go then.” Skye left the caterpillar behind and the two friends headed over to the ice cream stand. When they arrived, they saw two other animals close by. “Hey look, it’s a fennec fox,” DeForest pointed out. “Looks like Clark. Maybe we should go talk to him!” “Yeah, maybe,” Skye said, “But I want my ice cream first. Come on,” she said, and she got in line. (I hope this was alright!)

PEBBLES1973

I got a panda with a deluxe membership. I just adopted her, & decided to name her Leia, in honor of Carrie Fisher. I love all the Star Wars movies, & can’t wait to see Star Wars Episode 8 Space Bear that will be in theatres December 15.

TaffyKitty12

That’s awesome, PEBBLES1973! Congrats on your panda cub! :)

9boogirl

Well, I think we should do this now. Pet OCs! It is where you take your Webkinz, and turn them into fun loving characters! here is an example from me: OC Species: Pom Pom Kitty/ OC Name: Coco/ Personality: Coco loves to create fashion statements. She is fun loving and bubbly, and she loves her friend, Twinkle. Coco and Twinkle love to cakewalk in the park, but they can never forget to stop by Mr. Moo’ s Ice Cream stand, or they will be super hot after their walks together. Coco’s favorite holiday is Christmas, and her stage name is Miss Pommel. (Yes, MLP fans, she is named after Coco Pommel since she is a PomPom Kitty. ) Post more OC descriptions so us Webkinz fans can write a story !!!

TaffyKitty12

Hey 9boogirl! Nice! That sounds fun! :D (Oh, and Coco sounds really cool!) Just a quick question, OC’s are webkinz that we own that we come up with the personalities for, right? (Sorry, I’m not the best at OC related things, eheheh..) If so, I think I have some that I could post bios for! I use quite a few webkinz characters of mine on here in roleplays with some of my friends (they’re kind of like stories, except we take turns being our pets in a specific plot, and almost always don’t use each other’s characters, only our own), and I have a few that I use rather frequently on here. Unfortunately, I forgot what page their original descriptions were on.. and some of that information is a little outdated, so I’ll be posting shorter, newer descriptions instead. Here are two of my most frequently used webkinz characters: Name: Pikachu Gender: Boy Species: Fennec Fox Eye Color: Light Blue Age: 15 (a few months younger than Tall Shadow)….

TaffyKitty12

…. Appearance: Being a fennec fox, Pikachu is a bit shorter than most average-sized webkinz. His fur is mostly sand-colored, with some orange-ish patches. He has rather large ears, and a big, fluffy tail. He typically wears an outfit (normally consisting of a zodiac fire top, red sandals, and red pants). Personality: Pikachu is a very friendly webkinz, and is also pretty outgoing. He is typically happy for the most part, and loves making new friends. However, he can be a little hyper sometimes, and isn’t as smart as some of my other pets (he has a decent intelligence, but doesn’t always think things through). He’s very optimistic, and loves cookies…. a lot. Likes: Cookies, ice cream, making new friends, having fun, the colors red, orange, and yellow (especially red), sunny days, sweets Dislikes: Bugs (his biggest fear), mean webkinz, webkinz that don’t like cookies, people who tell him that he’s annoying

TaffyKitty12

… (next character) Name: Tall Shadow Gender: Girl Species: Signature Snow Leopard, Eye color: Golden brown Age: 15 (a few months older than Pikachu). Appearance: Tall Shadow’s fur is mostly gray and spotted, but she has off-white fur on her muzzle and underbelly. She is rather tall (a bit taller than most average-sized webkinz), and has a long tail. She typically doesn’t wear anything. Personality: Tall Shadow is a nice webkinz, however, she is extremely shy, and tends to stutter a lot in front of webkinz that’s she does not know (and, if it’s possible, hide from them). It is tough for her to make friends, but she is typically pretty nice to those that she befriends. She is also rather intelligent, and is realistic about things most of the time. Likes: hot chocolate, being able to befriend others (this normally takes a long time, though)….

TaffyKitty12

…. lemonade, the color blue (in particular light blue or turquoise) Dislikes: having to be around a bunch of webkinz that she doesn’t know, mean webkinz, webkinz that tease her or makes fun of her name, when Pikachu bugs her too much (despite their differences, they are friends, but he can annoy her a lot (and sometimes takes her into situations where she’s in front of a bunch of webkinz that she does not know/barely knows). Sorry for the really long comments! And uh, sorry I wasn’t sure about the ‘OC’ thing.. I hope these two qualify (and if you ever need more bios, let me know! (I don’t check this forum super often, but I’ll try to remember to come on) I have several other characters on here, but I don’t use them a whole lot in things) Anywho, have a nice day! :) Hope you didn’t mind reading these!

ilovemlp22

Alrighty I’m gonna just jump on the bandwagon hear! Name: Tigerlilly Girl Species: Signature Endangered Red Wolf Age: 16 Appearance: Tall and Muscular for a girl. She has redish- brownish fur and fierce yellow eyes. She is usually frowning. She wears a aztec beaded necklace. Personality: Tigerlilly is fearless and intimidating. She has only a few friends and can be pretty mean. Tigerlilly can be nice on occasion, but you DO NOT want to get on her bad side. She’s smart and crafty and is very athletic (fast) Likes: Forests Alone time, Black Coffee, and Running Dislikes: Large crowds, Large Cities, Pink, People who under estimate her because she’s a girl, annoying questions, and ducks. I hope this filled your OC request. I really liked your OC’s of Pikachu and Tall Shadow Taffy :) Hope You enjoyed! – ilovemlp22 =^ ^=

TaffyKitty12

Hey, ilovemlp22! Wow, that’s a great bio!! :D Tigerlily sounds pretty cool!! I like her personality! And why thank you! I’m glad you like them! :D I like to use them a lot on here, haha XD

ilovemlp22

Lol, well thats why we all know them so well Taffy :)

TaffyKitty12

That is true! :)

Hey @TaffyKitty12, I replied yesterday to our “Cookie Party Roleplay”, so now it’s your turn. Just thought I’d let you know, since I had forgotten to say in the tags. XD

TaffyKitty12

Thanks for letting me know, Lucky! I promise I’ll respond to it today :)

Comments are closed.