Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 10,372 replies, has 175 voices, and was last updated by  Sippycup98 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey guys! A while back, I mentioned maybe we could plan a chat in the Kinzville Park sometime. Could we possibly plan it for sometime next month, maybe June or July? :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Heya Lucky! Ooh, yeah, I’d still love to do that sometime! :D Let’s sss, most of June and July should hopefully work for me, however, at the end of June to the beginning of July, I wil be on vacation and therefore won’t be able to go on webkinz except for maybe on the mobile app. Otherwise, most any other time should probably work for me…. my ‘webkinz schedule’ during the summer is a bit more unpredictable, but I should still be on almost every day, and probably around the same as my usual times (maybe anywhere between 2-5 Kinzville time in the afternoons) I hope we’re able to do, a group conversation would be so fun to have again! :D

TaffyKitty12

I just realized that I accidentally typed up “sss” instead of “see” in my comment above, sorry! And I meant to add in the word “so” after the word “do”. I make too many typos XP

ilovemoonie

Hey Lucky! Oh yeah, I remember you mentioning that before! That sounds really fun, I’d love to do that sometime! :D Let’s see, I think June and July should work for me. As far as I know, my family doesn’t really have anything planned for that time period. I mean, I’m sure little things will come up, but nothing too big, so the majority of June and July should work for me! I’ll most likely be pretty flexible as to when I can meet you guys there, just as long as it’s not too late at night (since I don’t think my parents would want me doing it too late.) Anyway, I hope we can figure out a time to do it, group chats are always so much fun! :D

ilovemoonie

So I think Ganz is deleting pages on Webkinz General again. I just checked, and there’s only 259, instead of 266, I think was what it was before. At least the forums should work better now, but this means that we’ll have to find the pages for all the roleplays again and stuff…plus, if Ganz has to keep on doing this, I feel eventually some roleplays are going to be deleted. *Sigh* I wish there was another way… :/

Fracktail

Yeah that seems like quite the hassle. It looks like they’re doing a pretty good job of not deleting pages people are still using though (and I’m sure the mods are well aware of the mini-roleplaying community that’s formed on here so I don’t think they’d knowingly delete those), so at least there’s that. I am glad that they’re making an effort to make the forums run faster though (especially considering there’s only one topic people use :P)!

TaffyKitty12

Aw yeah, I think they did :/ I’m thankful that Ganz team helped fix the issue (speak like shoutout to all the people over at ganz!) though I wish there was another solution instead of deleting pages, though… otherwise, we’ll keep getting into this cycle and eventually, all of our old stuff will get deleted :/

TaffyKitty12

Oh… darn… I meant to say “special” not “speak like” in my comment above, sorry about that :P

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! Yeah, I think they deleted around fifteen pages or so. :/ I’m glad Ganz fixed the problem so that the forums will work again, but I wish it didn’t mean deleting pages…I guess there’s nothing we can do about that, though, except for commenting on here more, which I know you suggested on the other forum. Hopefully that will help prevent our old stuff from being deleted!

ilovemoonie

Hey Fracktail! Yeah, it does. :/ That is true, though, now that I think about it, they probably wouldn’t delete the roleplay pages if they know that they’re going on. I’d still hate to see everyone’s old conversations get deleted, though, even if they’re not still active. Yeah, me too! I’m still glad they fixed the glitch, even if it means deleting some pages.

TaffyKitty12

Hey everyone! (Hope you don’t mind me posting this above your comment, ilovemoonie!) Well, in order to initiate some more conversations on here while the general forums are glitching up (I hope those get fixed soon XP), I thought it would be kinda fun if maybe we talk about our ‘webkinz wish lists’ (which are webkinz that we currently don’t own and would really like to get one day) Regular webkinz, lil’ kinz, virtuals, signatures, really any type of webkinz counts! As for me, my most-wanted signatures (and currently some of my most wanted webkinz in general) are the timber wolf, siberian husky, australian shepard, and the arctic fox (in no particular order. I’ve wanted the wolf and the husky for a really long time, while the latter two are more recent additions (I actually didn’t know that the Australian shepard and arctic fox existed until about a year or two ago, but now that I know about them, I really want them) As for regular webkinz, I haven’t been looking at some of those as much lately…

TaffyKitty12

so I don’t remember all the ones that I really wanted, but I do remember that I would really like the splash dragon, cinnamon guinea pig, cookies and cream guinea pig, golden pegasus, and the holland lop bunny (I also really like the more recently released patchwork cat and rascally raccoon) I can’t think of any lil’ kinz at the moment, and I own almost of my most-wanted virtuals at the moment (they used to be the rockerz coyote, midnight marten, green sloth, sugar glider, moon fox, and vampire kitten, but I already got all of those now) besides the axolotl and some of the lil’ spring pets that I haven’t been able to get. What about you guys?

Hey, Taffy! That sounds like a fun idea. =] Well I have a lot of Signatures that I want. =P I would love to get a Signature Cheetah, Golden Retriever, Timber Wolf, Tuxedo Cat, Yellow Lab, African Wild Dog, Australian Shepherd, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Red Wolf, Jaguar, German Shepherd, King Charles Cocker Spaniel, Lop Bunny, Labradoodle, Short-Haired Yorkie, Small German Shepherd, and Pug. Just so you know, I didn’t actually remember all of those. =P I looked through the old Webkinz catalog. Now for virtual, I’d really like to have the Sheltie, Mint Chocolate Cow, and Midnight Martin. That’s a lot, isn’t it? xD Those are basically all of the Signatures that I’d like to get at some point. I may get the zebra, pig, and/or normande cow, too, though. I just don’t like those quite as much. Oh, yeah, and I’d like to get the Signature Bernese Mountain dog and Signature Siberian Husky just for the fact that they’re rare, but… they’re expensive. But who knows what I’ll be doing in the future. =P I doubt I’ll ever get all of them.

TaffyKitty12

Hey emi! Thanks! I thought I would be kinda fun :) Ah, nice! All those signatures are pretty cool!! I can definitely see why you’d want them! I really actually want all the ones hat you mentioned that I don’t own, heheh. I totally forgot about some of those, eheh XP Guess I’m so focused on a particular few, that I forgot the others that I liked :/ (heheh, that’s okay! I’m sure I wouldn’t have remember all those from the top of my head, either) Ah, cool! Those are some cool virtuals! :D I really want the sheltie too, it’s a shame that one is just a deluxe promo pet XP I wish it was avaibke to everyone or made as a plush :/ Hopefully Ganz will consider that for us sheltie lovers, someday. Cool! Yeah, I’m kinda like that with some signatures, too. I personally really want the husky, but as for the pig, cow, and Bernese mountain dog, I like them, but they’re not really on the top of my list, if you know what I mean? …

TaffyKitty12

… Anywho, I hope you’re able to get some of the pets on your wish-list someday, emi! Even if you cannot get them all, it would be cool if you could get a few of them! Here’s to hoping that eBay has some good signature deals in the future

Yeah, I forgot about some of them too. =P I’ve been so focused on the Signature Cheetah, it’s hard to remember all of the other Siggies. (Haha, yeah.. the old catalog is pretty handy when it comes to remembering Signature Webkinz. ;P) Ugh, I know! I was so sad when they made it as a Deluxe Membership pet. =[ It's soo cute.. I wish it was a plush too, but it would probably end up looking too much like the Webkinz collie or something. Yep! I totally understand. Those are all just ones that I like, and would actually buy. But I'll be buying my favorites before I buy the cheaper ones, since I'll be able to get those for cheap for a while yet (meaning the pig, cow, yellow lab, and wild dog). Oh yeah, did I mention that I also would like the Signature Giraffe? That's actually a pretty nice looking pet, besides that it's likely quite stiff. Thanks! I hope you'll be able to get some of your wanted webkinz too. =]

TaffyKitty12

Heheh, yeah :P When I’m so focused on a particular webkinz (or group of webkinz) I can forget about the other ones I like. Ah, I really hope you can get the signature Heath soon, emi! I know I’ve said that a lot, but I really hope you can! Ah, I know, right??? It seems like Webkinz is trying to tease us :P I’ve wanted a webkinz sheltie for so long, and of course when it does come out, it’s a virtual only deluxe promo pet :/ Hm, that is true, though… maybe they could come out with one someday, but make it a tad smaller/have darker fur than the collie? (Maybe they could have a tri-color black, white, and dark tan sheltie?) Yeah, I definitely understand! I would do that, too. I’m pretty sure those ones would stay cheap for awhile, I haven’t really seen them go up in price, they’re staying rather consistent. Ooh yeah, I almost forgot about the giraffe! That one is a really cool signature…

TaffyKitty12

… I’m sure it’s probably rather stiff so it can stand up and stuff, though I’d still like one, anyways XD I dunno, I guess it’s just one that I forgot about.. there are so many cool signatures out there, it’s hard to remember all the ones I like, heheh. You’re welcome! And thank you, emi! :) (by the way, it was fun seeing you at the park earlier today! Sorry I mostly talked about the red letters, they were just really bugging me >.< Almost more so than that whole 'smiley situation' awhile back. Ah well, nonetheless, it was fun talking to you! It's always nice seeing you there! ;) )

Hey Taffy! Ah, that’s a neat idea! Well, let’s see… honestly, I don’t care for virtual pets that much, so I can’t really think of any virtual pets that are on my ‘wishlist’. For Signatures and Regular Webkinz, however, that is an entirely different story. For regular Webkinz, I really like the Patchwork Cat, Tuxedo Cat, and White Lion. I also love all labradors. X) For Signatures, I really like the Siberian Husky, Fox, Timber Wolf, and Arctic Fox, but I definitely wouldn’t be able to get those for a LONG time. :P For rockerz, I really like the dog and the leopard. And…yeah, that’s pretty much it. xD

TaffyKitty12

Heya Lucky! Thanks! That’s okay! Not everyone is into virtual pets! To be honest, I used to never be a fan of them, either, but as of recently, I’ve started to really like some of the virtual ones that they have out there, and therefore have bought some of them. I kinda wish they’d make a lot of those into plush pets, though.. man, a plush green sloth would’ve been so cool :P But anywho, that’s a cool wish list, Lucky! :D Ah yeah, those are some pretty cute regular webkinz! The tuxedo cat and white lion are both so adorable, and I really like the patchwork cat (I really want that one, hahah) ah yeah, labs are really cool, I can see why you’d want them! :) I can totally relate with those signatures, gosh, I want the timber wolf, husky, and arctic fox so badly XP The regular sig fox is really cute, too, I hope you can get one someday! Ah, nice! Those are cool rockerz! :D I didn’t add any rockerz to my wish list..

TaffyKitty12

.. to my wish list because I own all the plush ones, but those are really cool! :D I really like the dog especially, I think it might be one of my favorite rockerz pets! In all, thanks for sharing your wish-list, Lucky, I hope you can get some of the pets that you really want someday! :)

Fracktail

Right now? Literally anything. I’m pretty much out of my “rabid webkinz collector” phase so I’m not too picky about which animal I get, but I don’t have a full membership anymore and even though I don’t go on a lot anymore occasionally my heart will still ache to play Webkinz again like the Good Ol Days. BUT at the same time I’m also cautious of buying more Webkinz stuff considering the fact that by now I’ve likely poured literal hundreds of dollars into my festering virtual pet site addiction. I have a problem.

TaffyKitty12

Ah, yeah, I can definitely see that. I kinda go through “phases” with webkinz as well, though it’s been a long time since my “only-play-webkinz-on-the-occasion” phase (ah yeah, I remember the good ol’ days of webkinz… good times) Oh gosh, I can definitely relate! :P I bet I’ve poured around maybe $500 of my own money in just the past few years alone to fuel my webkinz obsession, but with all the ones I receive as gifts and stuff (because they’re practically almost all I ever ask for for my birthday and Christmas) oh my gosh, probably at least a thousand or more O_o (I think I may also have a virtual pet site addiction)

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! That sounds like a fun idea! :) Oh, I can definitely relate to some of the pets on your wish list, haha! I hope you’re able to get some (or all) of them someday! :D If you don’t mind, I’ll list a couple of my most wanted Webkinz! As for Signatures, I really want the Arctic Fox, Timber Wolf, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Calico Cat, Cocker Spaniel, and Dutch Bunny. For the regulars, some of my most wanted ones are the Golden Pegasus, Grey Wolf, Black Wolf, White Lion, Rainbow Zebra, Tie Dyed Puppy, Samoyed, and Cuddle Cat. (I’m probably forgetting some, those are just the ones that came to mind). There’s not really any Lil’ Kinz I can think of at the moment, though I like the rabbit, black bear, and chihuahua. And for virtuals, I like the Midnight Marten, Axolotl, Chocolate Mint Sheep, Moon Fox, Blue Avenue Pomeranian, Storybook Rabbit, and Winter Solstice Stag (I think that’s what it’s called. :P) But yeah, there’s a lot more I could list, but I’ll leave it at that. Thanks for the cool idea, TaffyKitty! I enjoyed sharing my wish list, (and seeing everyone else’s!)

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! Thanks! I thought it would be a cool idea :) Why thank you! :D I hope you can get all of the ones on your wish list someday, too! Ah, those are all some really cool pets! :D I kinda forgot about the golden retriever and the German Shepard, eheheh :P Oh yeah, the Dutch bunny is really cool, too! Wow, I really missed a lot of signatures on my list, didn’t I? XP I hope you can get the sig calico someday, it’s super cute! :) Cool! I can definitely relate to wanting the golden Pegasus… it’s so pretty…. the grey wolf, samoyed, and tie-dyed puppy are super cute, too, is really like those someday myself ;) I own the others, and highly recommend ‘em all! (And hope you can get them!) Cute! Those are really cool lil’ Linz :) And nice! Those are all awesome virtuals! :D I got my midnight marten the other day when it was on sale, I think it might be one of my favorite virtual pets! Hope you can get one soon! And all of the others are awesome, too! :D …

TaffyKitty12

… The axolotl is super cute, I hope we can both get one sometime! :) In all, awesome wish list, ilovemoonie! I enjoyed reading yours! :D It’s cool seeing what pets we all really want! It’s really funny, all of us listed the arctic fox and timber wolf XD Must be very popular choices, hahah! Anyways, hope you have a nice day, and I hope you’re able to get most (or all) of your wish-list pets someday! :)

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome, TaffyKitty! I thought it was a great idea! :) You’re welcome! I hope so!! That would be awesome if you could! Thanks! I’m glad you think so! Heheh, it’s okay! I probably forgot to mention some of them, too. With so many awesome pets out there, it’s hard to remember them all! Looking back, I forgot to mention the Signature Australian Shepherd, which is another one I really want. :P And thanks! I really hope I can get the Calico Cat someday! I’m sure it’s adorable! ^_^ Thank you! Same here, I really want the golden pegasus! I think I’ve wanted that one ever since I was younger, before I was a more serious Webkinz collector. :P It’s really beautiful! Yeah, the grey wolf, samoyed, and tie dyed puppy are really neat, too! :D I especially like the wolf, since wolves are some of my favorite animals. That’s neat that you own the others! Good to know! I’m sure they’re all awesome! (Thanks!!) Thank you! Yeah, they look pretty cute! :) And thanks once…

ilovemoonie

…once again! I really like those virtuals! I used to not be into virtual-only pets very much, but now I like quite a few of them, even though I wish they could be plushes. Oh, really? That’s awesome! The midnight marten is one of my favorite virtuals that I’ve seen! It just looks really neat! I’m glad you were able to get one! What did you name it? Thank you, I hope I can someday! Aw yeah, the axolotl looks really cute, I hope we can both get one! I might get one in a few months, if I can save up my estore points that long, heheh. :P Anyway, thanks once again, TaffyKitty! Glad you liked it! I enjoyed reading yours as well! Yeah, it is cool seeing what pets we want! XD I didn’t realize that! That’s pretty funny! I guess they are pretty popular! ;) Thanks, TaffyKitty, I hope you have a great day as well! And I hope we’re both able to get lots of pets off our wish-lists someday! (Also, sorry this is so long!)

TaffyKitty12

Thanks again! :D Why thank you! I hope I can! (And I hope you’re able to as well! And speaking of signatures, congrats on getting your Dutch bunny!! :) ) No problem, it was an awesome wish list! :D Thanks! I guess I just got so caught up in those four (since they’re my ‘top four’ signatures at the moment) that I forgot about the others I wanted :P I would eventually like to get a German shorthaired pointer, Pomeranian, and red panda (though it’s a cheaper one) just to name a few. Cool! The Australian Shepard is indeed pretty cool! Ah, I know, right? Oh my gosh, I cantotlaly relate! When I first saw the golden Pegasus, it instantly became my most-wanted pet, though that’s died down a hit since I’m now more into sigantures, though I still really want one someday!! I hope you can get one someday, too! Thanks! They are all pretty cute, I really hope you can get them! :) …

TaffyKitty12

… The white lion and black world are especially soft, though I do love the cuddle cat and rainbow zebra a ton as well! ;) Ah, I can relate! I really no love wolves, too, they’re among some of my favorite animals as well (I love so many, though I have a particular soft spot for felines and canines) Me too! I wasn’t a really big fan of virtual pets back when I was younger, though I’ve gotten to like them more over the years (though I still prefer plush pets, and I too wish that a lot of the virtuals out there would become plushes) Thanks! Yeah, it is a pretty cool virtual! The moment I saw it, I knew I wanted it XD Thanks for asking! I made mine a girl and named her “Violet” :) No problem! Thanks! It’s okay, it can be tough saving estore points :P No problem! Thanks! Haha, yep, it is! XD Yeah, they must be pretty popular! Thank you! :D I hope you can, too! (And it’s okay!)

TaffyKitty12

(Ah, and I’m sorry if my reply to your second comment seemed a little short and rushed >.< I'm currently on my lunch break and don't have much time to be on, so I'm trying to reply to things quickly)

ilovemoonie

Ah great, the General Forums aren’t working again. :/ I wanted to reply to some things today before they started messing up, but by the time I came on they weren’t working already. I just wanted to let you guys know that that’s why I won’t be able to reply to anything on there today. I’ll try to get to some stuff earlier tomorrow, if I have time. I really wish they would stop glitching up…it’s very annoying, and inconvenient, especially, I imagine, for some other members that aren’t able to come on at all in the mornings. If they aren’t fixed soon, I might have to start posting some comments on here instead. :I

Fracktail

Yeah I don’t think anyone’s gonna be doing much on General anytime soon heheh. I just wish everyone else would hop onto these forums with us so we could have a makeshift place to interact while Webkinz General is busy being knocked out but ALAS there’s no way to rope them in cause they don’t look on this forum ;_;

TaffyKitty12

Aw darn, of course >..<

Fracktail

Ok so Webkinz General has pretty much dropped dead but I want to keep talking to you guys SO I’m gonna hunker down in here for the time being so we can still communicate while Webkinz General is busy flickering in and out of existence. So how is everyone? Anything interesting going on? Any noteworthy events? All I’ve been doing is listening to a Captain Toad remix of the Hotel Mario theme on loop. And watching copious amounts of cartoons and other brain-rotting entertainment. Did you know that there is a 90-minute Tabaluga Christmas special. I am now realizing that I have nothing of value to talk about right now help

TaffyKitty12

Ah yeah, I dunno what’s going on with that forum, it’s really weird :/ It’s working now, though, which is good, but I don’t know if it’ll glitch up again later today. Let’s see… there’s nothing super noteworthy going on with me.. mostly just commenting on here (which I do on almost a daily basis, haha) and doing schoolwork. (Along with creating more webkinz characters and drawing them) Although, next month marks my 10th year of webkinz, so I’m excited about that, and I’m just trying to get done my schoolwork this month so I can have a longer summer and stuff. And my birthday is in a few weeks, so I’m hoping to get more webkinz XD Oh, and unrelated, but I don’t think I told you this, so last year, my family actually got a new cat (a little calico named Lily) And uh, yep, that be about it with me.

Fracktail

Ooh, happy early birthday! You’ll have to tell me when so I can draw you a little something. :P And yeah I wish I had the motivation to get my schoolwork done early but ALAS…..at least I won’t have too much work to do this summer beyond reading. :P And oh that’s awesome that you got a new cat!! Is she a kitten? She sounds adorable, I love calicos :’D

TaffyKitty12

Thanks, Fracktail! Mine’s on the last Friday of May :) (would post the exact date, but I dunno if that’s allowed on here XP) Ah yeah, it can be hard finding that motivation, I feel like that a lot, too, sometimes. Unfortunately, I’m behind in a few things, so I’m really going to have to push it if I want an earlier summer (oh the joys of being in high school :P ) Thanks! Let’s see.. I believe she’s maybe 8 or 9 months old, though she’s still rather small (she’s grown since we’ve gotten her, but she’s not as big as our other cat) Thanks! I would say she’s very cute, and she’s also extremely sweet as well! (she’ll go up to me a lot and purr)

Fracktail

Aha, I’ll be sure to remember that! I’ll try to whip up something special :D And YEAH it is a struggle, life is a struggle. It really is in my best interest to get everything done soon cause I might be picking up a job this summer (just at the zoo, nothing big) so I don’t want to be totally swamped with stuff to do (which is likely what will happen anyways). Aww Lily sounds adorable!! I’m glad she gets along with you so well :’D

TaffyKitty12

Thanks, Fracktail! It’s very nice of you to do that, I bet it’ll be great! (I’m a huge fan of your artwork, so I’ll be sure to love it, haha!) :D Ah yeah, I’m sure it is :/ Oh gosh, a job? XP I can’t even imagine what that would be like! I’m getting closer to that age, and I’m sure my parents will want me to get one in a couple of years… it’s a slightly scary thought to me, eheh. Hopefully yours won’t be too labor-intensive, and hopefully you’ll still have enough time to do everything you like. Aw, thank you! My family says that I’m her favorite, haha XD Perhaps I can take a picture of Lily with my calico webkinz and post it in the Sharecenter sometime?

Fracktail

Aw thanks! I’ll be sure to make it extra special :D And YEAH it kinda sucks cause all things considered I would much rather be a socially destitute recluse my whole life buuuut the real world isn’t too forgiving to socially destitute recluses so I guess I gotta start somewhere. I do hope I can get a job at the zoo though because I’m toying with the idea of working with animals or at least biology should I decide not to go into an artistic career (it’s a toss-up). And gosh that would be adorable! I love seeing pets in the ShareCenter :D

TaffyKitty12

No problem! And thank you , Fracktail, I cannot wait to as it! :D Thank you again for doing that for me! Ah yeah, I can definitely relate :P I mean, on here I’m social, but in real life, ehhh… I like talking to my friends and family, but that’s kinda about it, though I think that’s more of a result of me being shy and somewhat socially awkward. That is true, and working at a zoo wouldn’t be the worst job ever, I bet it would be cool seeing all the animals that are there and stuff! Ah, that’s some good thinking! At least it’ll give you a jump-start on your other interests if your not able to make a go of having an artistic career (though I still hope you’re able to make a go of it because your art is really good and amazing) Thank you! Hopefully I can get to taking that picture and submitting it sometime soon :)

ilovemoonie

Hey Fracktail! Ah, yeah, the General forums keep on messing up. :/ It’s really annoying, I wanted to reply to some stuff today but it’s not working already. (Usually it starts glitching up around 4:00 or so Webkinz time, but it’s early today. :/) I hope they’ll fix it soon, though! Oh, okay, that’s cool! Let’s see…nothing really interesting going on with me right now. I’ve just been doing school, going on Webkinz and Webkinz Newz, and writing a lot. I’m actually starting a new story today when some of my Webkinz characters go on a road trip together, but it ends up being a disaster because they get lost and don’t get along and Olaf the Signature penguin is driving so that’s sure to be a mess. :P But yeah, nothing too exciting has been happening, really. I hope things have been going well for you! :)

Fracktail

Oh that sounds cute!! You’ll have to post that when it’s done :D I miss seeing Olaf and his friends! And thanks, I’m doing pretty good. I should be doing homework right now but instead I am sitting here. See I’m currently in the dilemma where I am in the Mood to draw but none of my work is done so I went and set the mental rule where I can’t do anything until my homework is done but that backfired cause now I am just not doing anything. Whoops!

Heheh, okay. =P I’m doing pretty well! Hmm… well I may be buying Pokémon Sun soon! Most likely, anyway. I also bought an adorable Pokémon mug with an Etsy gift card I got for my birthday. =] We’ll be going to the beach in one month almost exactly. =P Nothing super exciting I guess.. hehe, nice! ;D Ah, same here. I love that brain-rotting entertainment. XD I did not know that. Did you know there are A WHOLE LOT OF POKÉMON MOVIES THAT I HAVEN’T WATCHED YET? Yep. This is the stuff my summer will be filled with. I don’t have much to talk about either, but I will try and assist you, my friend. xD

Fracktail

YEAHH that’s gonna be awesome!! Which starter are you choosing? :D And ooh that’s cool! I haven’t been to the beach in a long time, but it’s pretty fun. I hope the weather’s nice when you go! (Ooh what does the pokemon mug look like? It sounds cool!) OHH YEAHH POKEMON MOVIE MARATHON. Pokemon movies are fun because they are objectively mediocre films but they are so fun to watch just by virtue of being Pokemon and having team rocket. I think my favorite Pokemon movie is probably the Pokemon 2000 movie with Lugia because I have awful taste :P yes it is such a fun special to watch if only because of Arktos’s, you can tell they had a bigger budget but it honestly feels like they poured it all into making his animation better (which I am not complaining about but.)

YEAH! I’ve heard it’s a pretty good game anyway. Well, I’ll be going with Rowlet, since Litten’s third evolution turned out to be Incineroar… Litten could’ve been so great.. =[ Yep! I’m pretty excited! ^-^ Ah, yeah, hopefully we have nice weather.. that’d be pretty bad if it rained the whole week. o_o It’s so cute! It has Eeveelutions all over it in this cute art style. Oh, I’ll just note you on dA the link to the listing on Etsy. AWWW YEAAAAAH =D I know, lol. They’re not that amazing, but it’s just like.. it’s Pokémon. Pokémon is just too awesome. Lol, yes, poor Team Rocket. xD They’re still in the newest episodes of the anime. I’m not sure what my favorite is.. I haven’t watched all of them, obviously. I have seen Pokémon 2000 though! Lugia is a pretty cool Pokémon! ;D He’s always been one of my favorite legendaries. I have a biased view, though, from watching a newer season of the anime (XYZ) and really like the characters in it. So I liked the movies that they were in. =P Lol, nope, I wouldn’t be complaining either. ;P

Comments are closed.