Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 6,431 replies, has 160 voices, and was last updated by  ilovemoonie 1 day, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey everyone, Happy Mother’s Day! Don’t forget to celebrate and enjoy spending time with your mom. :D (If your mom’s not around, I’ll be sure to pray for you :) )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Hey Lucky! Happy Mother’s Day to the mom’s in your family as well! :) Thank you! I think my mom’s having a nice day so far, it’s been fun spending lot of extra time with her today!

TaffyKitty12

@_emiemiemiemiemi_, hey, I have some great news! So, I was on webkinz and decided to go to the Kinzville park to see if the “red letter” thing was still there, and I started typing some stuff… and the reed letters were nowhere to be found! I was also able to say things like “gosh” again, so everyone is working just fine now! :D Must’ve just been a weird glitch that happened yesterday. In fact, I actually think I remember seeing a maintenance message on webkinz about an hour or two after we saw each other at the park, maybe they fixed it then? Anyways, just thought I’d let you know!

Oh, gosh, I’m so glad! Those red letters were so restricting. I was really worried that it would be like that for a long while. Thanks for letting me know, Taffy! =] It’s good to know that it’s been fixed/changed so that we can talk normally again. Hope to see ya in the park soon!

TaffyKitty12

Ah yeah, me too! Gosh, those red letters were such an annoyance, I was almost worried as well that it would remain like that. No problem, emi! I just thought I’d go and check yesterday, and I’m glad I did! I’m so thankful that it was just temporary, it would’ve been horrible if it stayed that way! You too! Hopefully I can see you at the park soon! :D I’m normally on around 4 Kinzville time (since that’s when I ususlaly finish my schoolwork), however, if I’m up early enough, I’ll sometimes go on in the mornings. Hopefully I can start going on a earlier when I fishing my schoolwork for the year

TaffyKitty12

Gah, I didn’t realize that I said “everyone” instead of “everything” and “reed” instead of “red”, I’m sorry about that, emi! >.<

TaffyKitty12

(I’m really sorry I’m posting this above your comments, ilovemoonie, I hope you don’t mind! >.< ) Hey guys, I just have a really quick announcement to post. It's been about two weeks since I had to skip PrettyPikachu's turn, and Rosy has not replied yet, and therefore, I'm sad to say that I'll be skipping over her turn (if you see this @SnowFox15, I'm really sorry! D: I really didn't want to skip over your turn, but it's been about a month since someone has last replied to the roleplay, and we're falling behind, and I'm a tad anxious to speed things up a little. I'm sorry again!) I'll go next, and I should hopefully be able to reply sometime today. (I also changed the tags, too, so I won't forget)

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, I just replied! ilovemoonie goes next :)

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! (It’s fine!) Aw, that’s too bad you had to skip over Rosy’s turn. It has been quite awhile, though, and I haven’t seen her on here in a bit. :/ I hope she can come back on more soon! Anyway, thanks for letting us know, and I should hopefully be able to reply to the Superkinz Roleplay later today!

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! (Thanks!) Aw yeah, I really didn’t want to skip over her turn >.< Plus, it might 'delay' the time when Pikachu will show everyone the bracelets, since Rosy's pets still have yet to get there. I wish I didn't have to, but prior to when I replied to the roleplay yesterday, it was a month since emi took her turn, and no one's gone since, and I felt a little bad because I honestly thought we'd be much farther by now :/ Yeah, I haven't really seen her all that much in recent months.. I hope she can some back on more, soon, too! I had some questions for her regarding her pets' powers that I wanted to talk to her about, and I've really just missed talking to her in general :/ Hopefully she can come on more in the summer! No problem! Sounds good! Let me know when you reply to it :)

ilovemoonie

(You’re welcome!) Yeah, I’m sure…it’s too bad you had to skip it. :/ Yeah, I thought about that…since Rosy’s pets still have to get there, it might be a bit longer until Pikachu can show them the bracelets. Yeah, I wish she didn’t have to be skipped, but I do understand, since it has been awhile since anyone last replied…I haven’t either. It’s been quite awhile since I’ve seen her last. I hope so, too! Yeah, I think I remember that. And same here! I’ve really missed talking with her! I hope she can come on more soon, maybe in the summer, like you said. Anyway, thanks! I replied to it yesterday, so now it’s Lucky’s turn. :)

TaffyKitty12

(Thanks again!) Aw yeah, I really wish I didn’t have to XP If I didn’t, I wouldn’t, but I know we’re starting to fall behind, and it would’ve been a bit tough for me to wait a little longer, considering I always gave more than the given 10 days :/ Yeah, it might be a little longer till then unless Rosy just decides to make hers ‘bump into’ ours instead of having them receive and invite and stuff. Yeah, me neither.. I really wish I didn’t have to.. plus I feel kinda bad because I know Rosy’s probably really busy and that’s probably the reason why she couldn’t reply >.< But, I know everyone else is probably eager to continue on, and I don't want the roleplay sitting stagnant for too long. Me too! I haven't seen her for awhile.. I'll sometimes see her on webkinz or on the regular newz, but not very often. I'm guessing she's probably really busy.. I think she might've said that at one point..

TaffyKitty12

.. but I can’t remember :/ Yeah, when she comes back, I want to ask her about them, because three of the ones she chose were already taken (super speed, invisibility, and super strength), and I want to see if we’ll be able to distinguish those a bit, cause knowing Dash, he’d probably be upset if someone had that exact same power as him because he’s slightly centered around his own ego :P I hope she’s able to come back soon, though, I really miss talking to her!! D: I always enjoyed our conversations. Hopefully she can come back on closer to the summer! Thanks for letting me know! I changed the tags on here so he’ll know it’s his turn :) (ah, and sorry this was so long! XP )

ilovemoonie

(continuing from first comment)…and she also has trouble trusting anyone. I could probably say more about her personality, but since it’s already more developed than my new character’s personalities usually are, I might post her bio soon after I get her. I don’t think I’m supposed to get her for over a week, but at least I can work more on her personality while I wait. Anyway, I guess that’s about all! (And I really hope it doesn’t sound like I’m bragging! >.<) Just thought I'd let you all know about Rose, and I hope you have a great day! :)

ilovemoonie

(So I’m just going to post this on here, since I’ll probably be starting to post things more on the Meet My New Pet forum now. Hopefully some people will see it). Hey everyone! So I just have a little announcement to make. I was looking on eBay the other day, and I found a Signature I’ve wanted for a long time for a good price!: The Signature Dutch bunny! I’ve wanted that pet for a long time, ever since, I think, my older sister got one, which was quite a few years ago. It was $25 with tag, which is pretty good, since I think they’re usually sold more for like $40 or $50. Anyway, so I asked my parents, and they let me get it! I’m pretty excited! :D I actually came up with a name and personality a few months ago, so I’ll be naming her ‘Rose’, and she’s got quite a different personality for a rabbit. She’ll most likely be pretty violent, unfriendly, (not necessarily ‘rude’, just not too friendly), skilled at fighting, (like martial arts and combat and stuff, I don’t know if ‘combat’ is the right word, but whatever) and very agile and quick…

TaffyKitty12

Heya ilovemoonie! That’s fine! Ah yeah, I’m hoping more people will come on here…. hopefully some of them will read the very-long-thing that I posted on the general forum and not ignore that :P (plus it took me forever to type up) Although, it has been a little quiet the past few days… I wonder why? I hope some more people come on soon, I was really looking forward to May being a comment-heavy month :/ Anyways, wow, really?!?! That’s awesome!! :D Congrats on getting the signature Dutch bunny, ilovemoonie! ^-^ It’s such a cute signature, I think it’s my favorite signature bunny! I wish I had one… well, actually, I think I might’ve gotten one when I was little, cause I remember having a webkinz that looked like the Dutch bunny, but of course, I ended up selling it XP Seriosuly, what was up with my younger self and getting rid of signatures? Anyways, that’s really cool, and I’m glad you were able to get one for such a good price!! :D Ah, and I like her name and personality, too! She actually…

TaffyKitty12

.. sounds quite a bit like Rey! XD (and actually, I was originally going to make Rey do martial-arts when I first came up with her personality, but then I changed that and made her have a bit of a ‘softer’ side instead (and by soft side, I just mean eating candy secretly :P )) It’s funny because they’re both stereotypically cute and cuddly animals that happen to be the exact opposite of that XD I wonder what would happen if they met each other? I’m not quite sure what Rey would do, though… I’m not even sure if she likes people that are similar to her personality-wise. But anyways, congrats again on Rose!! :D I really like her unique personality, and I’m so glad that you were able to get one of your most-wanted signatures! ;) Let us know when she arrives in the mail! In all, congrats again, ilovemoonie, and thanks for telling us! (No worries, you weren’t bragging at all! I’m really happy for you! :D Do you think you’ll use her on here? …

TaffyKitty12

.. Oh, and unrelated, but I saw that you replied to some of our conversations on here and on the general forums, I promise I’ll reply to those soon! (Might be a little later today, though, because I’ll be busy with schoolwork this morning :/ ) Anyways, congrats again on Rose, hope you have tons of fun with your awesome new signature!!! ;D I’d love to see some pictures of her in the Sharecenter, if you decide to send some in! Hope you have a nice Thursday! :)

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! Thanks! I thought it might be better to post it on here. :) Yeah, me too! I really hope everyone will start coming on here more! I hope so! I replied to your posts earlier today, hopefully some other people will, too. (Aw, I bet! I’m sure it took a lot of time!) And yeah, it has, hasn’t it? I don’t know why…yeah, me too. I hope the forums will become more active again soon! Anyway, thanks so much!! :D I’m really glad I was able to get one, considering I’ve wanted it for so long. Aw, I know, it’s pretty adorable! ^_^ I’ve seen one in person since my sister has one, and it’s really cute and soft! I think it might be my favorite Signature bunny, too! Aw, really? That’s cool! Aw, I’m sorry you ended up selling it though…that’s too bad. :/ I hope you can get another one someday! And thanks again, TaffyKitty!! :D I can’t wait till she arrives! And thank you! I’m glad you like her name and personality! Really? I never thought about that before, but now that you…

ilovemoonie

…mention it, she does sound quite a bit like Rey! XD (Oh, really? That’s neat! Even if you didn’t end up doing that, it’s still pretty cool! (Though, I must admit, I really like Rey’s ‘softer’ side of secretly eating candy XD) But yeah, Rose is good at martial arts, and also, the word I was looking for in my original post was hand-to-hand combat.) Anyway, yeah, that is funny! Since pandas and rabbits are both thought of to be cute and cuddly, but Rose and Rey are like the opposite of that! ;) Hm, I don’t know…if Rey left her alone, Rose probably would just ignore her, but if she got angry, I suspect Rose might get defensive and try to fight her or something. :P I haven’t fully figured out how she reacts around other animals, but since Rey isn’t very friendly, she probably wouldn’t like her much. Anyway, sorry for talking about that for so long! Thanks so much once again, TaffyKitty!! :D I’m really glad I could get her, and I’m glad you like her personality!

ilovemoonie

…And okay, sure! I’ll be sure to let you know when I get her! :) Thanks again!! :D (And thanks, I’m glad you didn’t think so! Aw, thank you! Hm, that’s a good question! Well, I’m definitely planning on posting her bio on here sometime, and maybe I could use her in a roleplay sometime if I find one that suits her?) Oh, and okay! That sounds good! It’s okay, take your time! You can get to them whenever! I know I still have a lot of conversations to reply to as well. And thanks once again!! I’m sure I will! ;) And thanks, maybe I can send some pictures of her in next time I send things in to the Share Center? Thanks, I hope you have a great day, TaffyKitty! :) (Also, sorry this is so long, I hope you don’t mind!)

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! No problem! Yeah, and to be honest, the general forum hasn’t been as active the past few days. Me too! I hope they can! Thanks, I saw your reply earlier, and I responded to it yesterday :) (yeah, I think it might’ve take me about a half an hour to type up?) Aw yeah, the forums haven’t been super active the past while :/ And there are so many people I rarely see anymore. Fennec, lava, Rosy, just to make a few… where did everyone go? Maybe everyone’s just busy? I dunno, but I wish some of them would come back, I miss them! You’re welcome! :D I bet! Aw yeah, it does indeed look super cute!! :) Cool! Thanks! Aw yeah, I’m pretty sure I had one, but I remember selling it.. with code and all >.< I can't believe I actailly did that :/ But oh well, maybe I can get another one someday? Thanks! No problem, that's really cool! :D Haha, yeah, she reminds me a lot of Rey XD …

TaffyKitty12

… (Thanks! (Haha, thank you! I thought it would be a fun addition to her personality :) ) Although, I have been debating whether or not she should be skilled at using nunchucks, but I dunno…) That’s really cool! :D (and that’s okay! The same thing happens to me a lot.. I know what I want to say, but I can’t find the exact words/forget the exact words) Haha, yep, it sure is! XD Yeah, it’s really funny because bunnies and pandas are supposed to be all cute and stuff, but Rey and Rose are definitely not like that. Yeah, I wonder… more than likely, Rey would probably just try to avoid Rose since she normally tries to avoid social contact with everyone, though if Rose somehow did something to make Rey angry, uh.. I really don’t know, eheh :P Yeah, I don’t really know if they could be friends, though it would be pretty funny to have them together in a roleplay someday!…

TaffyKitty12

.. That’s okay! I’m sorry I talked about that for so long, too. You’re welcome! ;) (No problem! You don’t need to worry; you never sound like you’re bragging! Cool! It would be neat if you could! :) And neat, I look forward to seeing her bio soon) Thanks! I think I’ve responded to all of our current conversations except for one of the ones on the general forum… I promise I’ll try to get that one soon! Neat, I hope you can! Thanks, ilovemoonie, same to you! :) (that’s okay, I don’t mind at all!)

ilovemoonie

(Sorry for replying to this late, TaffyKitty! D:) Yeah, it hasn’t been too active. Same here! Hopefully they can! You’re welcome! Okay, cool! I saw your reply a while ago, and I promise I’ll reply to it soon! (Oh, wow, half an hour is quite awhile! I hope some more people will see your post!) Aw, yeah, they really haven’t been. I’ve missed seeing lots of our friends on here! Yeah, I haven’t seen lava, Rosy, and Fennec on here for a long time, as well as Fliplets and Dolphinlover. I wonder where they all went? I’m sure they’re busy and stuff, but I really miss them! D: Hopefully they can come on again soon! It’d be great to see them again! Thanks again! Aw, yeah, it is super cute! ^_^ Thanks! And you’re welcome! Aw, that really is too bad…but at least you know you won’t do it again! To be honest, I might have done the same thing with Webkinz when I was younger. Or, when I was little I would always lose the tags, so now I have lots of pets that aren’t adopted. :/

ilovemoonie

…I hope you can!! No problem! And thanks! XD Yeah, her and Rey are quite similar! (You’re welcome! (No problem! Yeah, it is! I don’t know why, but I find it kind of funny how she secretly likes candy ;) ) Oh, and that’s cool! I think that’d be pretty neat! Thank you! :D (And thanks for understanding! I knew it had ‘combat’ in it, but I couldn’t remember exactly what it was. :P Yeah, that happens to me quite a bit, too.) Yep! XD Yeah, that’s pretty funny! I guess Rey and Rose are definitely not your typical cute and cuddly panda and rabbit! ;) Yeah, I dunno…Rose would probably do the same thing and try to avoid her. She’s not the most unsocial of animals, but since Rey isn’t that nice I assume she’d probably avoid her. Of course, if either one of them made either one mad, then…that probably wouldn’t be very good. :P Yeah, I’m not sure they’d be that good to be friends, heheh…yeah, it would be funny having them in a roleplay together, though!

ilovemoonie

… Thanks for understanding! It’s okay! (Thanks again! I just always worry that someone will think I am, so I put that in there. I’m glad you don’t think so, though! Thanks, maybe I can! And thank you! I already typed up a summary of her personality on my computer, so hopefully I can post her bio soon after I get her!) You’re welcome! Okay, that’s cool! I promise I’ll try to get back to them soon, sorry I haven’t done it yet! I apologize for being a bit behind in replying to things lately…It’s okay, you can get to it whenever, no need to rush! Thanks, I’ll try to take some pictures of her soon after I get her! :) You’re welcome, TaffyKitty, and thanks! (Thanks, I’m glad you don’t mind!)

TaffyKitty12

(That’s okay, ilovemoonie!) Yeah, the general forum hasn’t been very active as of late, though that might be a good thing if we’re trying to lessen the amount of comments on there. Me too! Thanks! That’s fine, take your time! (Ah yep, a half an hour is kind of a long time… I have noticed that some more people have read it, though, so that’s good :) ) Ah, I know, right? Where did everyone go? :/ I haven’t seen lava since January… and DolphinLover… though I think she said she was really busy and had some internet issues. I haven’t really seen much of Rosy ever since school started back, though she’s been less active the past few months. I think emi said that Fliplets mostly comments on deviant art now, and is currently too busy to come back on here. I did see Fennec comment back in March, I believe, saying that she probably wouldn’t be able to come much for a few months…

TaffyKitty12

.. And I also think Pokekinz comments on the other site mostly these days, too. I think busyness is the contributing factor, though I hope more of our friends are able to come on again soon! I really miss them all! D: And I just hope they remember to come back and don’t forget about us :/ Ah, sorry I talked about that for so long >…< Thanks! Hahah, yep! XD (Thank you! :D Heheh, yeah, I find it funny, too XD To be honest, I'm not really even sure how I came up with tha, but I'm glad I did! Thanks! Maybe I will do that :) No problem! (You're welcome! That's alright! Ah yep…

TaffyKitty12

.. me too :P ) Yep! They’re definitely not your average cute n’ cuddly animals XD Ah, okay, yeah, it would probably be the best if Rose avoided Rey, anyways, cause Rey is definitely not the nicest. Oh gosh, yeah, that probably wouldn’t be very good if one of them (or both of them) got angry at the other! Yeah, I’m not quite sure if they could be friends, but it would be pretty funny to have them in a roleplay! XD No problem! (You’re welcome! It’s alright, I do the same thing all the time, heheh. You’re welcome! Cool! :D I hope you can one of these days, I would love to read it! :) That’s okay! You can get to them whenever! You don’t even really need to reply to them, unless you really want to. That’s alright! There are times when I get behind, too. Thanks! I ended up replying a day or two ago, I think :) Neat, those would be cool to see! :D Thanks! No problem! (You’re welcome!)

Wow, really? That’s awesome, moonie! That’s great that you could get it, plus getting it at such a good price. =D Ah, and I really love the name Rose. It really suits the plush! Ohh, that personality sounds perfect! I really like it! Will you be using her in roleplays? I’d love to see her in one! Oh, and okay. I can’t wait until the bio’s done. ^-^ Anyway, congrats on your new pet, moonie! I hope it comes soon. =] (and don’t worry, you never sound like you’re bragging!)

ilovemoonie

Hey emi! Thanks so much!! I’m really glad I was able to get one! :D Thanks, I’m glad you like the name! I always wanted to name someone Rose, but when I first considered it for the Dutch bunny, I decided that’s who I wanted to use the name for! Aw, thanks, I’m glad you like her personality! To be honest, I don’t even remember when or how I came up with it, eheheh. :P And hmm, I don’t know…I might use her in one someday! It just depends if there’s one that I think she’d be good in. Thanks! Hopefully I can finish her personality and post her bio soon after I get her! And thanks once again, emi! Me too! I can’t wait till she arrives! ;) (And thanks, I’m glad you didn’t think so! I just always fear that someone’s going to come along and read my post thinking I’m bragging. :/)

Yeah, I have one myself, and they’re quite cute! ^-^ Yep, Rose is just perfect, really. It suits the pet perfectly. Yeah, her personality is so cute! ;P I really like it. Ah, okay, okay. It would be neat seeing her in a roleplay someday. =] I’ll be waiting for that bio on her then! Let us know when you get her, too. ;D (Nope you’re fine! I can see where you’re coming from, but you never sound like your bragging. =])

ilovemoonie

(Sorry for replying to this late, emi!) Oh, yeah, I forgot that you had one. That’s cool! They are indeed quite cute! ;) Thanks again! Yeah, I thought Rose fit a rabbit pretty well! (Of course, it doesn’t necessarily fit her personality :P) Thank you! I’m really glad you like it! Yeah, I might use her in a roleplay someday…I’m kind of curious to see how she would react with other people’s characters, heheh. Thanks, I already started typing it up on my computer, so hopefully I can post her bio soon! Okay, I’ll be sure to post when I get her! :) (And thanks so much again! I’m glad I don’t!)

Comments are closed.