My computer or glitch….a tiny webknz logon screen? D:

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My computer or glitch….a tiny webknz logon screen? D:

This topic contains 11 voices and has 15 replies.

• Author

Misty900

I was trying to log on last night when I noticed I could barely see my dock! I’m sure if I played on my small signature fox, Sage, I could barely see the tip of her ears! My mom changed my password, anyway :( . please help, especially if it’s happen to you! Thanks!

icecooler86

I think something just happened to your window, try steching out your screen or zoom out the window.

True2MyWord1

This usually happens to me after my sister makes the screen smaller. Try ctrl and + to make your screen bigger. Hope this helps you!

Perhaps research some solutions online. I hope you can get it fixed!

Atomton

I had this before. I play in IE Internet Explorer. This happened to me twice in crome. Maybe just your browser.-Atom

hklover628

Try widening your screen…. like stretch it with your mouse arrow

Misty900

hklover628, I think my computer is probably different the yours; didn’t work. I think it’s VeiwSonic. ;) ~~Misty900~~

hklover628

Sorry, I’m not that all good with computers! Lol Hope it works again, other people might have more solutions ;) -hkover628

Wibbeth

Hit control and the minus button at the same time. Mine had been like that too.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.