My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 238 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  FoxesRule612 5 years ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bugzkinz

Hey everyone! I am looking for items from the Egyptian Theme, I have most of the decor items and am looking for the larger furniture items! I have a bunch of older and retired items that I would like to trade for. The Retired Exclusive items I have to trade are; magic carpet, undersea porthole, Zingoz bubble blower, elephant fountain, toadstool table, dex dangerous space fighter. Other rares I have to trade are; daredevil bed (retired superbed), haunted refrigerator, trading card 2.0 dresser, trading card 2.0 toy box. Best, Bugzkinz/flower0223

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Johnsmith707

Hi. I’d like to trade an item. Who’s interested?

lilstinky

It’s momssanitytime again! I’m hoping to find the Ionic Trophy Pedestal from the Ancient Civilizations theme. In return, I can offer the Ancient Civilization flooring, Caesar’s chair, Emperor’s dining throne, or Imperial side table. Let me know if you’d like to trade. Thank you!

animalmomkls

Hi @lilstinky, I can send you one, no problem. I do have an embarrassing request though. I had a very quick and I guess very hungry pet last night. I was putting the wonderful Chips you sent me in a fridge and one of them got eaten. It happened so fast. It was shocking. My sweet Topaz ate the Salt and Vinegar Bag of Chips. Honestly, she was very quick and sneaky. Would you mind sending me another one when you get it. I know those dispensers are very random. Thanks so much. Your very embarrassed friend, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

I am cracking up! I sent another salt and vinegar bag to replace the snatched bag. Sounds like Topaz needs a timeout! Lol. Have a great day! ~ momssanitytime

Hello, I could trade you the trophy pedestal. Would love a chair

lilstinky

Hey, friends! I’m looking for the Atlantis theme trident crown counter – just one. In return, I can offer the Atlantic coffee table, cerulean stove, coral couch, jellyfish trophy pedestal, oceans deep dresser, seahorse settee, submarine swivel chair or wallpaper from the Atlantis theme. Let me know which item you want. My UN is momssanitytime. Thank you!

lilstinky

Thank you, Nate4555, for the counter. My Atlantis room is now complete! Please let me know if you’re looking for anything that I could send in return. Thanks for being a great friend!

hi

balletbear5M

Hi everyone! I am looking for the pink posy hat as well as any of the items from the smitten kitten mystery box. Cats are my favorite animal :) I have items I’ll gladly trade for these, so just let me know if you’re looking for anything in return. Thank you all so much, and have a great day! :)

Comments are closed.