My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 238 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  FoxesRule612 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

elliefant113

i am wanting to. trade for a PUPPY LOVE BED, i have an extra couch, hamper or rug. if you happened to get a couple of beds and not one of these items. Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

balletbear5M

@webkinzplayer1212 – I am so sorry it took me so long to post this! I got a little carried away with what I bought, but it’s kind of hard not to with a sale :) I got the fairy den lamp, whirlpool, toadstool bedside table, 2 twig chairs, and a toadstool table. Also, thank you so much for the amazing trade last week! I loved what you gave me! :) Hope you have a great week!

@balletbear. Hey hey I wasn’t sure if you knew that was me :). I was on one of the storage accounts opening packages and saw you were on. You kept putting up so many good things and I kept frowning. :). You can sell that I have more. Shortly after we started using the estore there were big announcements about a power sale. My husband kept asking what it was, I had no clue. I wasn’t on FB then and no one seemed to know on WI. Finally the big day came and it definitely had some good sales. I can’t remember what I got but he got the golden suite for a king. I think that sale happened one other time. Sometimes the timing just works out. I’ll add those to the found list. Have you found any of the clothes you were looking for? I’ll go ahead and wish you a good weekend :)

balletbear5M

@webkinzplayer1212 – I’ll check the list of people in the trading room every now and then if I know one of my friends is on and that’s how I saw you were there :) I think I just might have to sell it, I spent all of the kinzcash I got from your giveaway on my Halloween room, lol! Wow, that sale sounds awesome! I bet the gold suite things made a really cool room. I’m looking forward to the black Friday sale in November and the cat day promo tomorrow. I hope there’ll be some pretty good deals then too. I honestly don’t remember which clothes I posted about last :) I think they were some Christmas ones, and if so, then I managed to get the sugar plum skates and festive ballerina dress. Speaking of clothes, I saw that Roxy has a Thanksgiving cupcake dress for you, but I will make sure to keep an eye out for the Halloween one! Also, thank you so much for your gift on Sunday!

balletbear5M

(Part 2 – I don’t know why my posts to you are always so long :) ) I thought it’d be such a cute outfit for one of my pets to wear next month for Thanksgiving, and I’m so glad to have it! If we see each other in the club house next month, you’ll definitely see it on my pet. I thought the slide was super cute too :) I am beyond grateful for all of the kindness you’ve shown me and am still hoping to repay you someday. Thank you for everything, and have a great week!

@colagirl7. Hey hey you are so welcome for everything :). Its stuff that’s been sitting around forever so happy it’s gone to a good home. I’ll see what themes I have in Christmas. Do you want Halloween treat street first though? I’m going to be doing some give a ways over the month of October so be on the lookout for those. I’ll be using beanieaunty, beaniecousin, and beanieuncle if you want to send over friend requests. Have a great weekend :)

colagirl7

Hey @webkinzplayer1212 I hope everything’s well with you! I’m definitely looking forward to your giveaway’s! I don’t have many Halloween themes so I’m looking forward to it! Have a great weekend!

@colagirl7. Hey hey I started sending the costumes from my beanie giveaway to you from my Webkinzplayer accounts. Unfortunately I got distracted. :(. Please tell me what I need to send you to complete the unicorn outfits for you and your sisters. I’ll be doing the sea monster later today when Webkinz gets running. I had also posted to your post about fall fest tiles. How many do you want and is there a particular one you want? Have a great weekend :)

@balletbear. Hey hey posting here so it’s easier to find :). I was just in the right place right time. I went into the trading room Friday night. I got in the room and it was just me and the nontrade chatters. Thinking it was a lost cause, I said hello and I was looking for new mystery. Several said they had already traded. One pet asked me about the outfit I was wearing, the fall fair apron and hat. Then we chatted and she said she had some older items. Casually I asked hey do you have a ruby gem bow? Yes she said. So we went to the table not only did she have the bow, but 2 wigs. I wish I could have seen the look on your face when you opened the pkg! That one was a long time coming, I didn’t think either of us would ever find it. The fairy house someone had it in a trade room in a group I’m in. I asked for the name since I couldn’t see all of it. It took about an hour but we finally decided on a trade. She wanted way too little for it but she couldn’t make up her mind what she wanted. I don’t think she realized I was willing to trade multiple items. Anyways it worked out and we’ve traded again. You got something, she got stuff, and I downsized. :)

balletbear5M

Hi @webkinzplayer1212! I’m so sorry it took me so long to respond! I had such a busy week (and weekend) and barely had time to go on webkinz each day. Anyways, I should have much more time this week, so hopefully I’ll reply to things faster… lol :) Wow, there definitely seems to be a lot of luck involved when it comes to finding the right people to trade with! I still can’t believe you managed to find the bow! Although I’m not a member of this particular website, I do read some of the posts on a social media site (not FB or IG) about webkinz, and I read that gem bows are one of the items that are asked for the most in the KC plus trade room. So trust me, I also thought that it’d be super hard to find too! I’ve never had a successful trade for one either, the only bows I have were sent from friends from here :)

balletbear5M

(Part 2) Lol I’m sure the expression on my face was priceless! I seriously cannot than you enough for the bow! I don’t think I’ve taken it off of one of my pets since I’ve gotten it :) Thank you so much for the fairy items too! I love that theme and my room is finally coming together! Now I just need to buy the wallpaper and flooring from the estore, then it should look really good :) That’s great that the trade worked out for everyone! Thank you so much for always helping me out with the things I’m looking for! Also, which new mystery clothes are you looking for? I’m on the hunt for some myself, so I’d love to know which ones you need so I can keep an eye out for them in the trading room :) Thanks again for everything, and hope you have a great week!!

@balletbear. Hey hey ikr it’s a gamble every time I go in the trade room. I haven’t been in there much lately. I have some friends in different groups that I trade with regularly. I’m good on the the Halloween clothes now. What are you still looking for? I need to check on the fairy wall and floor, I have them but not sure if they can be kp. I got them at the estore and meant to send them to you but forgot to take them out of my cart. :o. What Halloween theme are you looking for? I had such issues yesterday with kp and not getting in Webkinz yet I postponed today’s giveaway. Planning on Monday now. Hope you have a great weekend :)

balletbear5M

@webkinzplayer1212 – I usually end up in the trading room everyday :) Some days I make multiple good trades and other days I make none. It really is a gamble! I’m actually good with the clothes too :) I needed two more pieces, but I got one from a trade and the other from Roxy. If you change your mind though, jlmk! I think I’m going to work on finishing some Christmas outfits now; I actually got quite a few pieces during trades this week :) Unfortunately, I don’t think they are sendable. Thank you so much for trying to send them though, that’s so sweet of you! :) Ooh, I’m definitely looking forward to your giveaway! The kinzcash I got from the last giveaway was super helpful to buy the new costumes. Also, there’s not a particular Halloween theme I’m looking for, I just find a few pieces I like here and there and see what kind of room I can make with them :) Hope you have a great week!

Sky_Cravens

I Have a Soft Grey desk for trade possibly other things as well, the car and blender from the smoothie moves challenges if possible i would like and would be willing to talk about what you want if anything. I would love a diamond apple @Jammershark? , the one chipettes dress i don’t own yet which is the pink one withe the tie i think or any smurf promotional items i don’t have. The Persian theme, the Egyptian theme, Aztec theme, i would be willing to buy deluxe only items for you possibly, currently am deluxe on one account. been playing for a while but i guess i missed alot. Or trading special deluxe area clothing maybe depending if i can get that much kc.

Comments are closed.