My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 238 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  FoxesRule612 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lisag560

@sandmania, do you still have the sweet corn costume and shoes?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sandmania

Here is a list of clothing I have to trade:
      Autumn Sunset Toque
      Aviator Sunglasses
      Aztec Queen Outfit
      Batty Bat Hat
      Beehive Hat
      Blonde Floppy Hat
      Blue Polarberry Pants
      Bold Geometric Jacket
      Bold Red Skirt
      Boy’s Red Cardigan and Scarf
      Bright Sweater and Scarf
      Brown Pilgrim Hat/Top/Pants
      Candy Corn Witch Costume
      Chef Doe Outfit
      Crafty Fairy’s Cloak
      Crunchy Carrot Shoes
      Despicably Blue Overalls
      Dragon Queen Robe
      Easter Basket Hat
      Egyptian Mummy Costume
      Electric Shock Wig
      Fairy Tale Evil Queen Dress
      Fall Zip Polo
      Flowery Print Dress
      Frog Prince Costume
      Fun Foam Hat
      Garden Gnome Outfit/Dress/Boots/Hat
      Goblin Mask
      Grey Bunny Hat
      Lady Pilgrim Dress/Bonnet
      Magical Forest Top Hat
      Martian Headband
      Nafaria’s Dress
      Nafaria’s Slippers
      Navy Blue Rain Coat/Boots
      Parking Enforcement Outfit
      Persephone’s Sweater
      Orange Argyle Sweater
      Princess Cloak
      Purple Vampiress Outfit
      Purple Santakinz Cap
      Red Football Pro Outfit
      Robot Costume/Helmet/Shoes
      Rock Climbing Shoes
      Royal Guard Helmet
      Sprigged Flower Dress
      Spring Forward Vest
      Springtime Cardigan
      Vampire Costume/Wig
      Springtime Leather Skirt
      Strawberry Raincoat
      Superhero Suit Top/Pants/Cape
      Sweet Corn Costume/Shoes
      Teal Punk Riot Dress
      Turkey Hat
      Viking Princess Costume

frankie98

Good morning! I would be interested in trading for your Sweet Corn Costume/Shoes and the Fun Foam Hat:) I have the Pumpkin Queen Costume, Mask and shoes:) Also polarberry clothing items and lots of other pieces from your want list:) I will send these items anyway but please let me know if their is something specific you want for any of the items I have asked to trade for> Your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

Sandmania

Hi @frankie98 I sent you the three toy cars from Lightning McQueen for today. I’ll send you the sweet corn and fun foam hat tomorrow :) I do still need all of the Halloween clothing, so anything you can send me will be appreciated!

frankie98

Great will be happy to send the costume pieces I have that you need> I will send FR from my other account rosa907 so I can get more items to you:) I should have thought of that sooner LOL! Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

HI Sandmamia, Sent the pumpkin queen costume, mask and shoes. still need to send Tiara in next shipment:) From love9050/ From rosa907 sent Sweetheart Balloon, Lamp, and Plushie, From rosa907 today will send Hanging Produce Basket, Ghostly Potted Maple, and something else have to check your list again lol! Frankie98

Sandmania

Furniture items continued!
      Carrot Fridge
      Carrot Spring Chair
      Cave Bed
      Charm Forest Dining Chairs
      Chattering Toy Teeth
      Chocolate Egg Car
      Clover Patched Couch
      Cold Flames Cauldron
      Cornucopia Chair
      Cozy Bed
      Cozy Tree Hideaway
      Creepy Cauldron
      Cursed Cradle
      Dr Quack Bronze Statue
      Dragon Egg Music Box
      Easter Basket Wardrobe
      Eerie Aura Well
      Emperor’s Bed
      Explorer Adventures Bed
      Fall Fair Stand Fridge
      Freaky Forest Sign
      Fred Rover Coffee Table/Sofa
      Gnarled Pumpkin Dining Table/Chairs
      Golden Toilet
      Hay Bales Lamp
      Healthy Heart Blender
      Join the Adventure Sleeping Bag
      Jackson Storm Toy Car
      Cruz Ramirez Toy Car
      Lightning McQueen Toy Car
      Lucky Go Kart
      Nafaria’s Potions Cabinet
      Nafaria’s Armchair
      OneWebkinzWorld Trampoline
      Poco Fiesta Throne
      Potted Maple Tree
      Potted Sugar Maple Tree
      Pumpkin Centerpiece
      Pumpkin Pie Platter
      Quirky Paper Pumpkins
      Quizzy Dining Table/Chairs
      Ragtime Player Piano
      Rickety Rotten Staircase
      Romantic Dining Table
      Rustic Hay Bale Chair
      Snowy Bear Decoration
      Springtime Treetop Lamp
      Stadium Seat
      Trading Card Desk/Chair
      Twister In A Pot
      Wacky Wind-Up Toy
      Webkinz Day Party Table
      Window On The World Bed/Lamp
      Wonderful Webkinz Wardrobe

frankie98

Hi Sandmania! wow so many items:) I would love the Springtime Tree top lamp, Quirky Paper Pumpkins, The Lighting McQueen Car. Any of the cars from the cars event. I don’t have any of those:) Thank you so much if you have any of these that would be great:) ID love9050 Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

HI Sandmania! Thank you for the toy cars:) They are so cute. Sent the Sunny Kitchen Island and stools today:) Will send the Sweetheart Balloons, Lamp, and Plushie in tomorrows shipment;) Your friend frankie98

blurayne

@Sandmania I would love to trade for the Wacky Wind-Up Toy, Lucky Go Kart, and Join the Adventure Sleeping Bag. I am sending you items from your want list, but would like to know if you are looking for anything in particular for these items or if you are looking for certain items more than others. I will continue to send even if you no longer have these items. Thank you so much!

Sandmania

Hi everyone! This is a compilation of things that I have to trade. I apologize for making such a long post, but I figured it would be easier to just make one big list. This is not exhaustive, so please feel free to ask if there’s something in particular you’re looking for. Also if you can, please have a look at my wishlist in the “My Want List” section of this forum. It is quite the long list as well ;) I will have to split this post into a couple of different sections since it’s just so long. Here are the furniture items:
      2014/5 Acorn Collection
      2014/5 Candy Cane Collection
      2015/6/7 Flower Collection
      Furniture from Heart Collection
      Most from 2013/4/5 Marshmallow Collection
      2015/6 Valentine’s Collection
      Year 10 Theme
      Superfan Theme
      All Inside Out Promotion Clothing
      All Zootopia Promotion Clothing and Tetra Terrain Floor Tiles
      Several Lightning Bugs and Grass Floor Tiles
      Mazin’ Hamsters Key Craze Prizes
      All Hallow’s Stove
      Amanda Panda Chest
      Batwing Chair
      Bubble Wrap Chair
      Bubbling Cauldron Stove
      Bunny Planter
      Bunny Plushy

blurayne

Oh I would love to have a Midnights moon, Honey’s honey jar and Fresco’s Artwork from the Mazin’ hamsters Key craze prizes. I don’t have any of the Mazin Hamster items. I have started sending you items from your wish list today and I am happy to send them whether or not you have the items above. Always happy to help out a WW friend. ~ blurayne

Sandmania

@blurayne Those three items are yours!

frankie98

Good Morning Blurayne:) I sent you some Hamster items and I hope those are what you meant by not having any? Maybe just the Key Craze prizes which I don’t have:/ BUT I do have the coffee table and wall paper if you need those. I don’t want t clutter up your dock LOL! Hope you are having a great week:) Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

@frankie98 I would love to have the Coffee Table and Wallpaper. I just about fell out of my chair when I saw what you had sent me this morning. I have NO hamster items at all except for the ones that Ganz has added to other areas or put on wheels here recently. My computer/internet would not pull Mazin’ hamster area when it came out so I missed out on all of those items. Please let me know if you are looking for anything; I would love to return the favor. Have a great rest of you week! Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Sent the wallpaper and coffee table:) I’m glad you didn’t fall out of your chair LOL! I know the feeling that has happened to me many times! I will keep an eye out for more items, I don’t have all of them either but I hope Ganz will bring them back one day so I can finish my room. I wish I had more to send you! Not looking for anything at the moment but you are so sweeet to offer:) I have so many rooms to work on! Hope you have a great rest of the week as well:) Your friend Frankie

frankie98

Hi again, Would you happen to have a 2015 witches broom stick? Think it was a grand prize for collecting event? Not sure. I have been looking for one for a long time:) If not no worries just thought I would check:) I have lots of stuff on your list that I will be sending anyway:) Just trying to keep track of what you are being sent so you don’t get repeats:) Your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

Sandmania

Hi @frankie98 I don’t think I have an extra broomstick – if I find one I’ll definitely keep you in mind. There was a Halloween gift given out that same year, 2015 called the Batty Bat Hat. I have an extra of those if you’d like to have it? I’m sending you the clothing and furniture items you mentioned above to your two accounts. There’s also one more lighting mcqueen car – it is a big one that your pets can ride in – I’m sending you that too!

frankie98

Thank you so much Sandmania for checking on the broomstick:) I know it’s pretty hard to find. I am so excited to have the furniture items and Large Lighting Mcqueen car. These are items I have been searching for sense my return to webkinz:) Thank you for offering the Batty Bat Hat but I do have one that I did trade for when I came back. It’s very cute. I will keep sending items while checking to see what others send! I only have two account so I’m not as fast as other who have many more:) Your fiend frankie98:)

balletbear5M

Hi @Sandmania! I’d love to work out a trade with you :) After looking at your wish list, I know for a fact that I can send the Sophie (2020) campaign hat and sign, the Dex (2020) hat, the Dr. Quack (2020) sign, and Alyssa sign. I also have a coin for Alyssa (they were given out in the clubhouse around the election) if you are interested in that as well. I also have the gold vogue vampire belt and blanche plush. I think I might have a few more things that I’ll look for once I have some more time to go through my dock :) I am very interested in your beehive hat, lady pilgrim dress and bonnet, and (if you happen to have these) pixie’s wings and sparkle’s tiara. Please let me know what you think would be fair, and if you’d like to trade. My UN is balletbear5M, and I’ll send a friend request sometime tonight. I’m glad to make a new friend, and have a great day! :)

Sandmania

Hi @balletbear5M I just checked through all my closets and unfortunately could not find extras of the tiara and wings. I can still send you the bee hat and lady pilgrim set for Blanche and any campaign items you want to send (I have nothing from 2018 & 2020, so anything will be appreciated!)

frozenanna2

Hey guys! If anyone is willing to trade the Summer Fun Shoes, plmk. I REALLY need them!! I have some stuff! Lmk!

Comments are closed.