My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 238 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  FoxesRule612 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ajteddy716

Hi guys. Hope everyone is doing well. I am looking for the baby weasel psi(pine hammock), midnight carousel horse psi(claw machine) for my sister but personally I am looking for wind up doll belt, diamond bow, wz skinny jeans. Let me know what you need for them. My username is ajteddy716.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Hi blurayne I am posting here hopefully you will see this because the other forums get a little busy:) I think I recall from an older post that you where looking for a Jumbleberry Helmet? Did you get one? I was in the TR and when I see something I remember someone else wanting I try and get it for them so I was thinking of you:) Also are you still looking for a helping paws dining chair? I think that was you? Well long story short if you need those items just let me know and they are yours:) Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Hello frankie98, I do still need the Helping Paws Dinning Chair. It takes forever to get any of those items from the helping paws. It was not me looking for the Jumbeberry Helmet though; I do remember someone was looking for it, but I can’t remember who. Thank you so much for thinking of me; I really appreciate it. Also I sent you the neo gothic pieces from my main account because I have extra of most of the neo items (that seems to be all I find at Artes these days). Please let me know if you are looking for anything. Your friend blurayne

frankie98

One chair headed your way:D Maybe I will remember who was looking for the helmet? It was so long ago they probably have it already anyway:) LOL Happy to at least help with the chair:) Your friend frankie98:)

frozenanna2

hey guy’s i have a secret recipe anyone want to hear it?

frankie98

HI everyone! Hope you all are well:) I know this may be difficult because it is a new deluxe item from the deluxe machine but if anyone has been lucky enough to get two of the golden fence pieces and doesn’t need them I would love to have them for my new Dark Queen castle I am working on:) I need the ones that go inside the room not the ones that go around the boarder of the room, I know I’m asking for something difficult to come by so if I can’t get them its fine I can use something else until I can get some:) As always your help is greatly appreciated and please let me know if I can help in return. Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

OOPS!!! sorry posted this in the wrong section:( Should be in want section. frankei98:)

lilstinky

Hi, friends! I am looking for a Topiary of Diamonds, and can trade the Topiary of Clubs, Hearts, or Spades for it. My username is momssanitytime. Thanks in advance!

frankie98

HI lilstinky! I have a Topiary of Diamonds that I would be happy to send:) Nothing needed in return:) Always happy to help a great friend:) Hope you are well and having a great week! Your friend frankie98:)

lilstinky

@frankie98 – Thank you so much! I appreciate your sweet words, and your friendship. I hope I can return your kindness soon. We are doing well, and enjoying some nice weather. Your friend, momssanitytime

Comments are closed.