My Updated Wish List/ Trade List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My Updated Wish List/ Trade List

This topic contains 60 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

markg97

Hi Y’all This is my WISHLIST, I’ll come out with my Trade list once this goes through Moderation Okay. I’m looking for………… CLOTHES: the Whole Vampiress Costume (Dress, Veil, Shoes) and the Sailor Suit Dress and Cap. (long shots but hopeful) and the Fiery Flamenco Dress P.O.T.M.: Lurking Lagoon…………. P.S.I:. Burrowing Cliff-Side Slide (Signature Black Footed Ferrets)……….. RARES: Hand Sculpted Statue, Victorian Garden Chair, and the Secluded Garden Bench (from the Victorian Garden Theme) and from the ADVENTURE PARK the Celestial S’more Campsite (Bengal Tiger Grand Prize) and the Fresh Water Waterfall Wall (Chimpanzee Grand Prize) . That’s All for now. and See y’all around W.W.

Skylar80

i have the Fiery Flaminco dress, plz plmk if you need it

LambTyler

Hi Mark! I have the fiery flamenco dress. I can trade it for the chiseled stone sofa if you like. Let me know! If yes you can send to me and I’ll send back. See you around! Oh and I think I have asked this before, but do you have kinz chat plus? Thanks, Lamb

markg97

@Tyler, Hay Tyler as I told Skylar I may not be needing the Dress (See my reply to Skylar for the reason) but if you have any other Deluxe Clothes that you want to trade or if I can ask for Some Clothes from the KinzStyle Shop (for my Sister) That will be okay for it, And about the KinzChat Plus Sorry I don’t have it. See you around W.W.

markg97

@Tyler, Hi again Tyler i just saw your trade list do you still have the Purple Christmas Tree? I also have the Turquoise Dinging Chair, for it or if you want something else, Just let me know and I’ll send you some more PSF (from my sister). Okay See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Hey Mark! Its fine about the dress. And sure I would love to send your sister some clothes from the kinzstyle shop! I still have the purple Christmas tree (but someone might want it, I am waiting for them to reply) For other deluxe clothes I think I will post an updated trade and wish list, probably on the same forum though. TTYS, LT

markg97

Okay Tyler, the Clothes my sister is asking for is the Kaleidoscope Skirt, the Polka Dot Hoody and the Polo Dress, these are what she asked for, and just let me know about the Purple Christmas Tree (if the other trade doesn’t work out). Just let me know and See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi Skylar, I may not be needing the Dress any more, I have to see what MORHB says about are trade deal first (sorry), but if you have any other Deluxe Clothes that you are willing to trade we can probably make a trade if that’s okay. Just let me know and See you Around W.W.

markg97

@Skylar – Hi Again Skylar, Sorry I no longer need the Dress (I got it from Mom.) @Tyler- I still have the Sofa and Chair (if you need it) but as I told Skylar I no longer need the Dress but if you have the Purple Christmas Tree that will be great if not it’s okay and I’ll send them over (but I still need clothes from KinzStyle Shop). Thanks and Let me Know See y’all around W.W.

Hi mark. I am very interested in your prehistoric stove PSI for my boys dinosaur room. From your wish list I have Fiery Flamenco dress, the 3 rares and the waterfall from AP. The stove is quite valuable, so I will trade all these for it and if you see anything else from my trade forum you would like, let me know and I will send that too. ~MORHB~

markg97

Hi Mom. Okay I don’t look up value that much but if you want to trade all those items for the Prehistoric Stove, Okay I’ll send first with a few extra Items I don’t think it will be too fair just to send one item for five so I’ll see if I have any extra PSF or I’ll get some from my sister. Okay See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi Again Mom. I just saw your trade list and I liked one of your Promo’s but since I don’t think that trading a PSI for a Promo (along with other items) is fair but I would like to know if you are Deluxe? Just let me know and See you around W.W.

Yes, I’m deluxe, just let me know what you need. Which promo were you interested in? Maybe we can work something out for that too. ~mom~

markg97

Hay Mom. I got the first gift and sent over the Stove and two PSF with it i’ll send some more PSF later, oh and about the free item don’t send it I got it from a great friend (Thank You), anyway Thank You Mom. See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi Again Mom., I was hoping you can send over a Frog Prince Costume (Hat, Costume, and Shoes) from the KinzStyle Outlet (it’s for my sister) That is why I asked, and about the Promo it was the Enchanted Eleven Pipe Organ but I don’t have too many Promo I only have 3 and got them all from a great friend (Thank You) So I’ll let it be, and it wasn’t a big thing it just look nice when I saw a picture of it. Anyway See you around W.W.

hey there! i am interested in your X-ray costume. PLMK what you want to trade for it and i will hopefully have it :)

markg97

Hi Ninja, I still have the X-ray Costume, if you don’t have anything from my wishlist, I’m open to offers I’m looking for Clothes or Exclusives, Just let me know and See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi Y’all, This is my TRADE List…………. RARES: (Aztec Theme) Mystic Eye Lamp, Turquoise Dinging Chair, Dresser of the Lost City, Chiseled Stone Sofa, (Ancient Civilation Theme) Centurion Candelabra, Legionnaire Shield, (Medieval Theme) Royal Estate Bed,Regal Banquet Dining Table,Medieval Wallpaper/Flooring,(Persian Theme) Golden Oil Lamp of Persia, (Victorian Garden Theme) Apollo Fountain, Serene Green Trees, Elegant Victorian Fountain, (Palace Princess Theme) Her Serene Highness Sofa, (Whimsical Wonderland Theme) Wonderland Wall Paper, (Non-theme) Greasy Grill, Luxury Hot Tub, Roadster Go-Kart Wild West Train, Rock Garden, Dex Dangerous Model Space Fighter ………… P.S.I.: Sly Slide (Signature Fox), Prehistoric Stove (Cocoa Dinosaur) and a Remote Forest (Tree Kangaroo)………… P.O.T.M.: Stella Starry Blaster………. CLOTHES: Alyssa Starry Dress, Seashell Shoes, 3-D Glasses, Skater Kat (Complete), Superhero Outfit (Complete), Starlight (Complete), Blue Bunny Top Hat, Blue Voyage Outfit (Complete), X-Ray Costume, Egyptian Mummy Costume, Charmed Dress, Charmed Boots, Zodiac Earth Outfit (Complete). This is what I have ,Just let me know if you Want to trade for anything Okay. See Y’all Around W.W…………………… P.S. I Have Gotten the Celestial S’more Campsite, From a Great Friend (Thank You).

markg97

Hay y’all, I I NO LONGER NEED the rare items (all of them) the Fiery Flamenco Dress, and the Fresh Water Waterfall Wall (Thank You), Now I’m Looking for a Elegant Ribbon Hat and a Purple Christmas Tree, (along with the other items from my wishlist) and I NO LONGER HAVE the Prehistoric Stove (Cocoa Dinosaur PSI). See y’all Around W.W.

markg97

Hi Y’all, This is what I’m also Looking for Signature Theme: Dignified Dreams Bed, the Dignified Drape Window (2) , the Signature Sofa and the Stately Bookshelf, PSI: Jungle Gym Slider (Signature Spotted Jaguar) ……………………….. What I have: Fashionable Gas Fireplace, a Masterful Wardrobe and a Regal Rug……………… Retired Exclusive: Propeller Plain……….Clothes: Purple Wizard Outfit (complete), Super Bed Box. That’s all I have I’m open to offers, and What I’m looking for from the first list is the Whole Vampiress Costume (Dress, Veil, Shoes) and the Sailor Suit Dress, See Y’all around W.W.

flingading9

HI! D0 you still need the purple christmas tree? Do you still have the her serene highness sofa? If so i’d like to trade? is it a fair trade? i’m not up on values. Thanks. un is flingading9

I think I have the victorian garden bench! I’ll wait for your trade list, or else you can make an offer. Thanks, have a wonderful day! :D :) ;)

markg97

Hi JesusismyLord, sorry I don’t need the Victorian Garden Bench, the Secluded Garden Bench is the one with the Arch, I know it’s confusion but that’s the one I’m looking for. So just let me know if you have that one, Okay See you around W.W.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.