My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,806 replies, has 277 voices, and was last updated by  webkinzplayer1212 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi guys! My wish list includes: Field of Daises floor tiles (4), Aurora Borealis Wallpaper&Floor and a Falling Star Willow. My Username is minhpolarbear.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

14wehttam

Also if anyone has any vending machines I would be so grateful! :)

rlla14

I’m looking for the grog dispenser from the pirate cove mini-theme mystery boxes. I’ve got the pirate raft and the Dogbeard Cave I could trade, or let me know something else you’re looking for. I’m thinking that it must be ultra rare…I’ve opened quite a few of those boxes and not seen a single one. My user name is RLLA14 if we’re not already friends.

sambear2

Hi everyone. My wish list is short. I only wish to could get the clothing items for the spring clothing recipes. I would greatly appreciate this. My UN is angelbear499. Thank you. Have a great day and stay safe.

Alphaowlbear

Hi sambear2 – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat, I will send you the clothing items of the recipes that you can take to the clothing machine. alphacat

14wehttam

I used to have a huge halloween collection on my old account but unfortunatley it has been deactivated so I have had to start all over I will take ANYTHING! Mainly halloween stuff although I do love Christmas and do not have any St. Patricks stuff either. Please add me 14wehttam thanks!!

Nate4555

Hi@14wehttam, I sent you some Halloween items from my backup account Cool, but if you can send a friend request to Nate4555 then I can send from my main account too. Nate4555

14wehttam

Thanks for being an awesome friend! I was so excited to get the Halloween stuff! I’ll add your other account :)

Comments are closed.