My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 3,880 replies, has 272 voices, and was last updated by  Buckslayer0121 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hii! So, I wanttttt, I WANT AMAZING WORLD TO COME BACK!!! XD Sorry, I honestly couldn’t resist this. XD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Anyway, I want AW items, Nakamas items, musical items, and stuff related to it. :P I normally comment only on the New&Upcoming Pets forum, but yeah.

antlergirl

hey guys!! this is my first post on here but I am really desperate so I will try posting here. my username is fairyprincess0101 haha. Anyway, I started playing Webkinz when I was really young and somehow my “friend” that i trusted for a very long time used my computer and sent all of my pet specific items to herself. :( so if anyone has these PSIs and would be willing to send them to me or discuss what i could trade for that would be AMAZING! i know these are a lot to ask for so if there’s anything that I could do to pay anyone back let me know, or let me know where I could find these items,
      Also unrelated but if anyone doesn’t want any ice hockey related items I would love to take them off your hands lol. Thank you all so much in advance!!
      PSIs I NEED:
      Witches’ Brew Bathtub – Black Cat
      Autumn Paw Print Window – Black Lab
      Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace – Clydesdale
      Retriever Treadmill – Golden Retriever
      Wilds of the Jungle Sofa – Leopard
      Icy Fishing Hole Fridge – Penguin
      Strawberry Jammin’ Jukebox – Strawberry Cloud Leopard
      Trailblazing Terrier Scooter -

The hot chocolate(dark) I’m drinking right now is delicious… That was ruse of your friend to send them to her. But honestly, that sounds like me when I was younger. XD I don’t do it anymore. I do have Ice Hockey items! Add me, I’m 09xStarlightx09. (None of my PSI’s are for trade, I’m so sorry! I was young and got rid a lot of them, but now I keep mine. Need any PSF’s or anything like that? I’m a food collector and giver. =D)

calicomania

Hey everyone. I’m looking to trade for a Farmhouse Bed, Golden Leaf Hot Tub, Gold Leaf Bed, Gold Leaf Settee, Gold Leaf Wardrobe, Playful Pup Topiary, True Love Face Paint, Cupid’s Wings, Wacky Slippers, Classic Movie Studio Director’s beret, Fancy Tuxedo Jacket, Fancy Tuxedo Pants, Oak Tree Bed, and Oak Tree Gazebo. I have a list of things to trade for these over on the “My For Trade List” thread in exchange. Thanks!

lilstinky

@calicomania – I have the Wacky Slippers. Could you send me any Pet Specific Food item? I didn’t see anything else I needed on your list (I am a food collector). Please send me a FR – momssanitytime. I will send the slippers as soon as I can.

calicomania

Sure thing! I sent you a friend request. Thanks!

animalmomkls

Hi @calicomania, I would love to make a trade. I have a Gold Leaf Settee and a Gold Leaf Wardrobe. And, I would love the 10 years of wonder window and the Peppermint Chair. I messed up and didn’t use the code for the Chair from the Podcast in Dec. So, I was excited to see your post on the forums. We are already friends. I’m headed to work soon and won’t be back till late evening. Just let me know if you want to trade. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Hikittykat

Hello does anyone have the Ceramic Starfish Decor from vacation island, Gumdrop Lamp, or the Chewtastic Coffee Table. It would be really helpful if you did. Thank You! My username is Hikittykat

Hi @Hikittykat I can send you a table and lamp. Nothing needed in return!

Hikittykat

Thank you so much

HI @Hikittykat I just bought a ceramic starfish decor from vacation island and sent it to you. I finally saw it for sale. Enjoy!

Hikittykat

Thank you so much! Do you want anything in return?

Nothing needed in return!

ghastlio3

Hoping to trade for the new Festive Fairy Buddy! Lots to trade, please let me know if you have an extra and thanks!

Comments are closed.