My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 9 hours, 44 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

pransser

Hello friends, I’ve been on the hunt for a few new goodies to finish up some rooms and collections. My rooms are growing quickly with the help of some of you, so a warm thank you again to those who have helped since I’ve started up again. That being said, my trading list is getting bigger and constantly changing, so if any of you have these items please let me know what you’re looking for or what I can find you! Right now I’m looking for mostly any patio plants (my absolute favorite) along with the Santakinz Helper Workshop, Santakinz Helper Cottage, Holiday Wall Lights, Yuletide Pear Tree, Pine Cone Planter, Santakinz Hat Cottage, Cup of Cocoa Tub, Soothing Scented Tub, Peppermint Cookie Tree Dispenser, Pretty Potted Pine, Cute Cozy Wall Dividers (multiple), Fine Chocolatier Shop, Winterfest Floor Tiles (multiple, the cute little paw prints), and Snow Covered Hedges (2). Thanks in advance my friends, and I hope everyone has enjoyed the holiday season so far.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi pransser – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat, I have a couple snow covered hedges and winterfest floor tiles you can have :-)

pransser

Hi @Alphaowlbear, thank you so much, I’m sending a request from sassypig right now :) Is there anything you’re looking for that I can help out with? I have a bunch of random things floating around I’d be happy to look through and send on over. Either way, THANK YOU!! These are the little missing details I’ve needed for a room I’m working on right now, and it’s been driving me crazy looking for them because I’m so impatient when it comes to rooms LOL

patwos

Hello! My user is patticakebake. I’m not sure how difficult these items are to obtain but I’m currently looking for the • classic gaming room wallpaper, • reindeer toque, • cozy christmas armchair, • toy airplane (a christmas item), • wooden menorah, • arctic architecture window, and • winterfest floor tiles. Let me know if you are willing to part with any of these and what you’re looking for in return. Thank you!

rlla14

I’ll send a FR–I at least have the game room wallpaper. My user name is the same–RLLA14

rlla14

You didn’t need to send anything for them! But thanks!!!!

LolliPup

I think I can get you the wooden menorah. I’ll send a FR soon from fionaflamingo

LolliPup

I have the wooden menorah and the christmas cabin armchair.

LolliPup

Aw, you didn’t need to do that, but thank you anyway! I really like the dress you sent, by the way :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi patwos – Expect a friend request from alphacat2 – I’d be happy to send some Winterfest Floor Tiles – Nothing needed in return – happy to help :-)

Roxy616

Hi, @patwos, I have an extra Reindeer Toque that I’d be happy to send…Nothing needed in return. Expect a friend request from Roxy616.

AvrilaC

Hi patwos, I have a bunch of winterfest floor tiles if you still need them. Do you have any extra of the quilted tiles that were floating around WW and here recently? I’m trying to make a quilted floor for my room, and I still need a lot of the tiles. I am especially looking for the quilted checked, quilted robin, and quilted striped tiles.

lilstinky

Merry (early) Christmas, friends! I have a few more dispenser foods that I’m hoping to find for my collection (just one each). I’d be happy to send food or KinzCash coins in return – JLMK. They are: cinnamon hot chocolate, rich hot chocolate, white hot chocolate, star sugar cookie, holiday sugar cookie, peppermint cookie, red licorice, gold ornament truffle, mint ornament truffle, red ornament truffle, and handful of sugar plum gumdrops. My UN is momssanitytime. TIA!

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I just sent the handful of sugar plum gumdrops and the star sugar cookies – Enjoy! alphacat

lilstinky

Thanks again!

animalmomkls

Hi lilstinky, I have all the truffles, red licorice and I think one of the cookies. I’ll start sending them today. Enjoy! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

Thank you so much. The truffles are too pretty to eat. Have a great weekend! Your friend momssanitytime

Traveller

@lilstinky sent you some extras for snacking! lol

lilstinky

Thank you so much! They are so pretty!

lilstinky

Thank you to all my friends who sent me food items! I received all the ones I asked for. You’re so generous! Your friend momssanitytime

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Sending you the Peppermint Cookie…Hope it helps! Have a great week ~ Roxy <3

Roxy616

Hi, everyone…Thought I would post this here, but if someone has purchased either or both of the new SantaKinz and Reindeer Cookie Jar dispenser items that are currently included with eStore points, I was just wondering if it would be possible to get one each of the cookies in exchange for a dispenser food you may be searching for. I have several patio plant, candy tree, food cart, appliance, and miscellaneous dispensers and would be happy to send whatever item you need if I have it (will be more than glad to do this anyway, whether or not you have the cookie dispensers, so just let me know). Also looking for one of the Harvest Fox Sugar Cookies if anyone has that dispenser. Thanks so much, Roxy616 :)

animalmomkls

Hi @Roxy616, I just sent you one of the Harvest Fox Sugar Cookies. I might be buying some more estore points, and if I do I will send you one of the other cookies. Although, everyone is so quick here that you’ll probably already have it by then. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Roxy616

Thanks so much, animalmomkls…Thrilled to add it to my dispenser collection! ~ Hugs, Roxy

shimmershine

Hi @pransser, I believe I lost sight of your old post but while sending out some gifts to others, remembered that you were looking to restart your account. I sent you a gift through the kinzpost this morning, hope you enjoy! I decided to reply here since everything ends up getting lost in the main thread haha – Starsqqo

Comments are closed.