My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 5,636 replies, has 381 voices, and was last updated by  bepoodlepal 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello everyone! When I’m writing this, its Webkinz Day! I hope all of you have had, or will get a chance to go on the site to celebrate another great year! Here’s to plenty more! Since joining, I have not fed my pets any of the pieces of Webkinz Day cake slices, (They’re important to me for some reason, and collecting them is fun!) and I keep all of the ones I have in my Decadent Delights Fridge (The fridge in the 10 years theme) But I am in need of another fridge from that specific theme! —-So if anyone has the fridge from the 10 years theme, I’ll send you a 1,000 kinzcash token, and another item, we can think of something to trade for it together!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@morelikeautumn Have you already gotten this yet? If you haven’t then I’ll send the fridge to you (my UN is Izmir123) :) If you still have that laptop computer that would be great, otherwise nothing needed back but a note :)

I’ll send you the laptop- thank you so, so much!

Hey everyone! I am looking for the Dr. Quack Mayor Plush, Chef Gazpacho’s Stove, and any cool plants you do not want! Strange list, yes, but wait until you see the finished product!

@morelikeautumn I have a Chef Gazpacho’s stove you can have. Do you happen to have one of he butterfly beds from the April Peek a Newz to trade for it? If not it’s alright. Send me a FR, my WW UN is chicklet711

I am in need of certain items from the victorian garden theme! I need the Tasteful and Tasty Tea set, the victorian garden bench and chair as well as the secluded victorian garden bench! I have ons to trade for!

@MaliceLaStrange – Hi! I have the VG bench and at least two chairs. I will gift them to you – just send non-PSF foods back. What is your WW username? Mine is doodlebug72898

Hey Everyone! If you have any of these items PLMK! Items with stars by their names are the ones I need the most. My UN is Izmir123 in WW. Thanks! :D
      * Rainwashed Meadow Tile (3)
      * Checkered Flag Pedestal (2)
      * Cheerful Chair (2)
      * In-Home Bowling Alley
      Barrel of Berries Fridge
      Berry Crate Fridge
      Fancy Hotel Dining Table
      Webkinz Trophy Display (4) – Family Score Prize
      Fall Leaves (4)
      Berry Preserve Cellar
      Dex Dangerous Wall Stickers
      Laptop Computer (2)
      Cat’s Pajama Party Pillow (2)
      Purple Crystal Rock Structure
      Sparkling Gem Flooring
      Kid’s Desk
      Ebony Dreams Low Bed

libertynews

@RagingFire123 Hi, I have 2 cat’s pajama party pillows I will send as I can find them. libertypom

@libertynews Thank you SO MUCH! Sorry it took until now to thank you, I’ve been on vacation :) PLMK if you need anything!

libertynews

@RagingFire123 No worries, you are quite welcome. I am glad to help. Vacations are awesome. liberty

Hi! my username on WW is me6547, add me and I’ll send a laptop to you, no need to send anything back!

@ragingfire123 I have the purple crystal rock cluster and the ebony low bed if you still need them. PLMK. We’re already friends, chicklet711

Catqueen2014

Hey guys! I am looking for the Willow’s tree, the Feast of the fruit table, the violet Persian rug, the Magnificent Iwan rest bed, the orange flowery greenhouse, the pirates treasure, fresh waterfalls (sig. item), The refreshing oasis (sig. item), the gumball pit (bubble gum cheeky cat psi), the cat’s meow garden (sig. calico cat psi), and the water dog falls (sig. Portuguese water dog psi). In return I have and will trade a Grand empire chest (rare), a zingoz bounce ball, (possibly) the yarn ball sofa, the webkinz studio, the webkinz cares sofa, webkinz cares dining chairs, the race car chair, (possibly) the mad hatter tea table (rare), the magic hat side table, the gnarled pumpkin chair, a fairy topiary, the ethereal throne (adventure park prize), the ancient wading pool (rare), clothing, kinz cash coins, room decor, houses to put in outdoor rooms, and a w-shop coupon (20% off). My UN is Catqueen2014. Thanks!

Comments are closed.