My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 5,637 replies, has 381 voices, and was last updated by  bepoodlepal 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone! I’ve been looking for the stainless steel mega fridge, it’s one of the family score prizes. I have a few rare items, a 1,000 kinzcash coin, not to mention plenty exclusive items. We can hopefully work something out! Thank you for your time!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Looking for current Ganzworld rewards prizes, like babydoll sports dress, enchanted tiara, trendy newz blogger glasses, pretty flower dress, princess bouncy castle, ganzworld couch, gw layered skirt, trendy newz blogger laptop, and yummy cupcake chair. Let me know, thanks!

bubbashuka

@chivalrousllama: I have the layered skirt. :) What is your username, so I can gift it to you?

vbeach100

My Want List i really need the Deep Sea Divers Belt And the purple and black witches hat holiday item any help would be great PS i am willing to trade ANYTHING for these items ,thanks!

amelia1321

hey any one got an extra Pearl Pup Window or Simple Floral Comfy Chair hat they want to trade?

@chivalrousllama I was wondering if you have any of the Cars 3 items? I have lots of the 3 toy cars, curved and straight race tracks and stadium seats if you need them. I have heard from most people on my friends but I haven’t heard from you. If you need them I would love to send a complete set to you :) PLMK.

Wow that is so kind of you to think of me! I would love if you had any extra to gift to me. I can’t do the collection, so I wasn’t able to collect them. Thank you so much! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

@chivalrousllama Nothing needed for the promo items. I got them for free and I’m just trying to make sure that I can pay back the people who trade with me on a regular basis. Just happy to spread the joy :) I’ll start sending them a.s.a.p.

Comments are closed.