My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 5,637 replies, has 381 voices, and was last updated by  bepoodlepal 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey everyone! I didn’t finish my halloween collection this year. I don’t care about the window, but I missed out on some of the candy! If any of you don’t want your halloween candy, would you mind sending some to me?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi doodlebug! Which pieces of candy do you need? I’ve saved all that I collected and have some duplicates as well and I’d be happy to send the ones you need, nothing needed sent back. PLMK – alphacat

@Alphaowlbear – Thanks so much, friend! I don’t know their names, but it was the first three candies that were in the pumpkin. Unfortunately I don’t know what they are!

Alphaowlbear

The only one I can remember that was in the top row is the green slimesicle- so I’ll send that and a couple more, and another batch of candy tomorrow. :-) alphacat

Lol, I will happily send you as many candy as I can find. Enjoy my friend!

Looking for halloween costumes, both kinzstyle outlet and floaty jack o lanterns! I’m short on money and the kinzstyle costumes are pricey so I can’t buy them :( So here are the ones I am looking for!
      -full ice cream sundae costume from kinzstyle outlet
      -full toadstool fairy outfit from kinzstyle
      -full knight costume
      -full cowgirl costume
      -full knight costume
      -pumpkin king head
      -pumpkin queen mask
      -pumpkin queen dress
      -pumpkin queen heels
      Please let me know if you have these! Thank you so much!

Alphaowlbear

Hey chivalrousllama – I’ll help you get the Kinzstyle Outlet costumes. I’ve already sent you something today, but I can send more over the next few days. Nothing needed sent back, please. I’m not really looking for anything right now and I have tons of cash. I’m sending you a friend request from, alphacat2, my other account so I can sent packages faster. :-)

thank you so much!!!!

@chivalrousllama – What do you still need? I have a ton of extras from the floaties.

Hi all! I really missed out on fall fest this year. No matter how long I was on WW I could never seem to get more than 1 or 2 leaves per day. I’m looking for the Maple Dipped apple seeds and the Green Apple seeds. I have old holiday/seasonal items, items from the last couple of collection events for trade. If there’s something you want, just ask! Thanks!

bubbashuka

I am looking for: 1. Fabled kinz boot 2. Gold sequin hair bow** 3. Free wheel of WOW spin coupons 4. Galaxy hair wig* 5. Amethyst hound window (for a friend) 6. ANYTHING from the 2017 fall super mystery bag except the Fall Flair Rug** 7. The fresh fruit cup from Daisy’s diner 8. Butterfly gown, fascinator, and/or ballet flats.
      Please let me know if you have any of these things, and I will work out a trade with you! I have rares, exclusives, PSF, a few PSI, and lots more! :)

bubbashuka

I am looking for: 1. Fabled kinz boot 2. Winter wonderland hair bow and/or gold sequin hair bow** 3. Wheel of WOW free spins 4. Galaxy hair wig* 5. Amethyst hound window (for a friend) 6. ANYTHING from the 2017 fall super mystery bag except the Fall Flair Rug** 7. Cheerful chili or fresh fruit cup. If you have any of these, especially the starred items, please let me know!! I have rares, PSI, exclusives, and more. Thanks! Add me: bubbashuka.

Comments are closed.