My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,095 replies, has 216 voices, and was last updated by  rlla14 1 day, 4 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Katf15

Hi Guys! I am wanting…. ITEMS The Brilliant Gazebo, and the Icy hills igloo. for them i can trade bouncy bed trampoline (pet of the month) bookworm bed (super bed) cloud machine ( pet of the month) daisy dinner side counter etc.. CLOTHING i want is the snowman dress, penguin dress, goldfish gown, holly fairy princess gown, and the queen bee gown. i can trade….. cleopatra wig, icy crown (deluxe jan) halo, golden gown, designer dress, snow princess gown ( deluxe) fairy tale gown, butterfly shoes (mystery clothing) and the magical unicorn hooves. Please let me know if these interest you. KATF15 aka Glimglam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

smally224

I’m Looking for the ice prince suit bottoms and the ice princess dress from the Winterfest cookie. I have 2 extra ice prince shoes to trade let me know if you want something else.

keuka01

@smally – What would you be willing to trade for the second pair of ice prince shoes? I need this pair for my sister. Thanks. suze01

keuka01

@smally224 – I have a pair of ice prince pants that I can give you for the ice prince shoes. Do you still have the Elegant Golden Tiara for trade? If so, PLMK what you would like for that. Thanks. My UN is suze01

smally224

I will trade you the shoes for the pants just send me a friend request. As for the tiara, I still have it and I am willing to trade it for a potm item, retired exclusive, signiture exclusive, or psi

keuka01

@smally224 – Do you mean 2 pants for 2 shoes? PLMK. Thanks

smally224

no just the one pair of shoes because I still really want the ice princess dress

keuka01

@smally224 – OK. send me a fr request at suze01. thanks.

redcherry783

@keuka01, if your trade for the tiara with smally does not work out, send me a FR at webflu.. A friend sent me an extra

keuka01

@smally224 – I have an extra Ice Princess Dress for trade. Since I already have shoes for both outfits I don’t need them. What would you be willing to trade for the dress? I also have an extra pair of Ice Prince Pants for trade. I want an Ice Prince Top and Gingerbread Shoes. If anyone has these items PLMK. Thanks. My UN is suze01

keuka01

@redcherry783 – Thanks for the offer. A friend of mine sent me 3 so I’m all set for awhile. Thanks . suze01

dogfish

@redcherry783, sorry about those tiaras, LOL ya know I have them everywhere. PM me if you need the black torn, I already pulled a pair for you. TTYS, C

Hey everyone.

I’m looking for some Deluxe Monthly Clothing including Adventurer Outfit, Deluxe Tuxedo Jacket, Christmas Tree Dress and
      Icy Grecian Crown.

Some new Holiday Cracker Clothing including Holiday Ribbon Outfit, Festive Red Bow Necklace, Jingle Bell Dress,
      Santakinz Bearded Hat, Penguin Dress, Holiday Headband, Green Ornament Outfit, Fuzzy Bear Slippers and Red-Nosed Reindeer Outfit.

And a Signature PSI Alps Rescue Station.

For the Deluxe Clothing I’m offering Snazzy Snowboard Jacket (Deluxe Monthly), Sparkling Gem Belt (GemTrading), Azure Zingoz Throne,
      Jumble Berry Fields Arcade Unit, Rainbow Machine or Country Kitchen Wallpaper.

For the Cracker Clothing I’m offering Poinsettia Prince Hat, Folk Singer Boho Dress, Rockerz Flower Power Dress & Shoes or Pearl Place Setting.

For the PSI I’m offering Peaceful Plains Piano (Sig Zebra PSI), Designer Catwalk (Sig Ragdoll Cat PSI or Doggie Diving Pool (Sig German Pointer PSI).

Let me know if there is something else you need and I can see if I have it.

My UN is GiGisLala
      Thanks so much!

mycandy1

Hi @LalasCrafts4ACure! For Deluxe I have the Adventurer Outfit, Deluxe Tuxedo Jacket, Christmas Tree Dress, Icy Grecian Crown. For the Cracker I have the full Holiday Ribbon Outfit, Jingle Bell Dress, and Fuzzy Bear Slippers. I was wondering if you possibly had the Tea for Two table psi (For the Teacup Yorkie, I believe), Christmas Eve Nook (Jolly Jubilee Reindeer) or Prize Klaw Machine (Midnight Carousel Horse)? Also LMK if you need more stuff, I may have it.

I don’t have any of those psi sorry. I do have some estore psi you might be interested in. Blue Greenhouse (Lil Spring Pig), Swing in the Sky (Rainbow Rascal), Celestial Swing (Celestial Unicorn), Cotton Candy Hammock (One of the candy kinz animals) and Snowy Campsite (Winter Fawn I think). Really interested in the Holiday Ribbon Outfit and other cracker clothing. If there is anything else you think of that you need, let me know. Thanks

mycandy1

Hi again @LalasCrafts4ACure! I’m interesting in the Swing in the Sky, but, I already have one so I probably wouldn’t want to trade my whole Holiday Ribbon Outfit for it. I’m willing to trade still, but I don’t know what for yet.

Maybe there is something I can add to the swing? I have Rock Star Torn Jeans, Poinsettia Prince Hat, Webkinz 10 Queen Slippers. I also have a Wild Flower Pond I forgot to mention with the other estore psi.

redcherry783

Hi Lala! Would you trade your rock star torn jeans for a jingle bell dress?PLMK! My username is webflu, if you’re interested..

@mycandy1 is there something I can add to the swing for the Holiday Ribbon Outfit?

redcherry783

OMG! Lalas! I am so sorry! I got your package today, and will be sending back, but I thought I might give you my reason why first and then send back. When I was asking for the rock star torn jeans.. I thought it was the black one! I don’t know how, but I had one for sure but am missing one now.. You wouldn’t happen to have that, would you? I am so sorry.. I realized my mistake a little too late… :(

@redcherry783 sorry I don’t have the black torn jeans. Is there something else you would want for the Cracker Jingle Bell Dress? I have other Rockerz Clothing (Cow Dress and Shoes, Coyote Dress) and I have both Rockerz Backstage Passes. The passes aren’t sendable, but I can send any of the items picked from the passes. LMK thanks!

redcherry783

Would you be able to get a High Heel Piano with your pass? I love pianos and am a collector of those and would love to trade for that if possible, how does that sound? If not, the stage mic would be nice :)

@redcherry783 So High Heel Piano for Jingle Bell Dress? Sure! I’ll have it sent to you asap. Thanks so much!

redcherry783

Package sent and received. Hope you like the dress cuz I love the piano! XD Could you possibly let me know when you have received the dress? I’m always scared of sending things off to the wrong person.. haha

GiGisLala

@redcherry783 Yes I got it! Thank you so much! I love it! Glad you like the piano!

kitkat8765

@mycandy1 If you don’t find a trade for the holiday ribbon outfit, I’d like to make an offer. I only need the middle part, not the shoes or hair bow. I’d also like the Icy Grecian Gown. I can offer the complete Webkinz 10 King outfit. or the Red nosed Reindeer suit (just the suit), the Holly headband, snowflake overalls, mint to be headband or shoes. I’m not offering all, just giving you a choice. . I also have the Ice items from the Cookie Box. Or the following which I would only offer one for both. ….Gift Wrap Sofa, Santakinz bed. LMK My WUN is kitkatt7654 Don’t send before we work it out, though.

cuddlyfur1

Hi! I have the deluxe tuxedo jacket, and I would be willing to trade that for the country kitchen wallpaper if you’re willing. To friend me, my username is cuddlyfur1.

That would be awesome! I just sent you a friend request (I’m GiGisLala). Will send wallpaper asap. Thanks

Ellie1953

Hello, does anyone have the Nutcracker Princess Hat for trade? It seems to have been the hardest item to get, I have all the other Nutcracker items or if there is something specific you would like I’ll see if I have it. Thanks

mycandy1

Hi @Ellie1953! I have the Nutcracker Princess Hat for trade.

Ellie1953

@mycandy1 Hi, That’s great. Do you know what you want for the trade? Furniture, clothing or items? If anything in general I can make a list of what I have. Thanks

mycandy1

Hi @Ellie1953. I don’t have anything specific in mind right now, but I do like clothing the best. Are you interested in making a small list for me? Thanks if you are.

Ellie1953

@mycandy1 HI again. Some clothing; Fairy Godmother Gown, Hearts Jeans, Rosy Vintage Dress, Red Football Pro 4pc outfit, Gingerbread Man 3pc outfit, Zodiac outfits, Anger Shirt,Tennis Sweater, Holly Jolly Sweater, Holiday Night Dress, Season’s Greetings Socks, Snowman Slippers and Toque, Beautiful at Breakfast Dress, Venetian Mask, I Heart U Masquerade Mask, Webkinz Butterfly Wings. Are you Mobile and do you shop Persephone’s ?

mycandy1

@Ellie1953 I am Mobile, and I do have Persephone’s. Surpisingly, I also have everything on your list. I’m sorry.

Ellie1953

@mycandy1 That’s OK and Thank you for replying, I’ll keep hunting.

jpeachy009

@Ellie1953 Do you have extras of the Nutcracker Princess Skirt? That is the only thing I couldn’t land on! If you do, may I please have one? If you don’t, can anyone give me the Nutcracker Princess Skirt please. Please and Thank You! My UN is Jpeachy009

Ellie1953

@jpeachy009 Yes I will send the Nutcracker Princess Skirt, Sent FR. Nothing needed but I am on the hunt for the Nutcracker Princess Hat Did you get extras?

jpeachy009

Yes I do have an extra hat! Thank you so very much! Jpeachy009

vita1961

Hi guys I really need a superbed gift box for the new superbed. I am willing to trade many things for them. If you can just trade me the bed that would be fine. I have the ancient wading pool, antique wishing well, apollo fountain, ascended princess throne, 3 big bow dining chairs, candy cane balloon column, candy pup tent, christmas cabinet, circus ball trampoline, enchanted dreams bed, first snow couch, freshly planted garden, harmonious hammock, home for the holidays piano, jumpin’ jukebox, magnificent iwan rest bed, neo gothic dresser, neo gothic grandfather clock, neo gothic piano, neo gothic toilet, poco fiesta throne, queen of hearts bed, safe and sound mini locker, 2 serene green trees, town square tree, victorian garden bench, warm river spa, work of art shrubbery, wooden grandfather clock, year 10 bunk bed. You can choose to up to 3 items of your choice for the superbed gift box or the new superbed.

heatherk79

Hi, @vita1961. I’ll trade you two Super Bed Gift Boxes for your Neo Gothic Piano.

kitkat8765

Kitkatt7654 here Hello FOOD CoLLECTORS or anyone else. I am still looking for 2 candy cane items to complete my collection. I need: , Candy Cane Cocoa, Candy Cane Milkshake
      For Trade, I have the PSF Candy Cane Chow Mein for any of the items. Also, If you are a food collector in general and are looking for a PSF for a pet you don’t have, please tell me which one, I may have it. (I have nearly 300 pets, but you would need to tell me the name of the food you are looking for) Or…..maybe you want a food from a dispenser. I have a few dispensers, including the peppermint pie and peppermint cocoa, and a few of the Halloween Dispensers, so just let me know. Thank You for the help. ALSO I’m looking for the candy cane couch and chair, and flying saucer that were on one of the wheels for a couple of days over the holidays. I kept hitting KC. lol

Comments are closed.