My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,737 replies, has 238 voices, and was last updated by  elli313 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

PEBBLES1973

hey. i need 2 ruby jeweled eggs. it was a deluxe day item from last year. my friend desprately needs one an i d i’ve been looking for it. if anyone has it, please lmk. my username on webkinz is NITA007 I also need a gingerbread train.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I don’t have the ruby jeweled eggs, but I have the Hatch the Dragon Trophy, which is similar, would you like that instead?

lfrank

‚Äč Hiya Everyone , My sister and I are still looking for the following items:

Fairykinz Cottage -Need 1 ( from the Fairykinz boxes )

Fairykinz Trampoline -Need 2 (from Fairykinz boxes)

Countryside Creek Bridge – Need 2 ( 2017 Fall Fest Soda Prize)

Quilted Hearts Bed – Need 1 (e-store Item)

Cheerful Burrow Bed – Need1 ( e-store Item)

Sugar and Spice Lamp – Need 2 (e-store gift stocking prize)

We would love any help anyone can offer us in finding these items we need. If you’re someone that trades in the trading rooms please keep a look out for these items for us. We just don’t have time to go trading any more. So any help any of you can offer in helping us find these things would be hugely appreciated. Please let me know if anyone has any of these to trade with us. Thank you for your help.
      my webkinz username is ; paisley7905

Hugs and Happy Holidays to Everyone ,
      lfrank

Hello all! Double posting in this forum and the “I Need This” forum. I’m looking for a few old Mobile WoW clothing items. I need the Pink Aviator Sunglasses, Pink Sparkle Tutu, Rainbow Bubble Vest, Webkinz Butterfly Wings, and Webkinz Stadium Cap.

dogfish

Hi, PM me on FB if you still need those. I know some players send without saying, LOL I know I do that, so. Hugs, C @doodlebug72898

@dogfish – Hi bestie! I’ll PM you tomorrow if nothing comes in. I know I gift constantly without replying on here – I just send it and move on, lol.

I have, and will send the Webkinz Stadium Cap and the Pink Sparkle Tutu.

I was unable to get onto the game via a actual computer this weekend (I can’t wait till the mobile will let you enter codes) and therefore wasn’t able to get the gnomes for the 16th and 17th or to visit Ms Birdy in the club house to get the snowman earmuffs. If anyone happens to have extra of either the gnomes or the earmuffs I would be very appreciative. Let me know if there is anything you may need in return and I’ll see if any of our families accounts have them. Thank you so much!

libertynews

Spiderhulkman Hi I know the feeling I was several days with no computer (but we had so much fun I should not complain) A long time ago a friend gave me the violet gnome so I will keep that one and give you the one I won. I am only looking for any birthstone lamp, but if you do not have no problem. Happy Days my friend. liberty :}

Thank you so much Liberty! I was not having fun… I was at work. >.< I went ahead and sent the 2 lamps I had in my dock. I hope you enjoy them! Thank you again my friend!

klovespink

Hi. I can send those to you if no one has replied or sent them over already. Friend me at klovespink, same as here and I will send them over. :)

I’ll send a request over. Liberty was nice enough to send me the violet purple gnome, so if you have the darker one or the earmuffs let me know. :) And, thank you in advance. :)

Ttgbird14

Just looking for those elusive moana lava lamps, the blue dragster, and the stone elephant statue. I know those are extremely hard to find, but just wondered whether anyone has those.:) thanks!

dogfish

@Ttgbird14, please check my post to you, on the I need this forum. I am waiting for your reply, Did you get the clock already? LMK DF

Comments are closed.