My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 4 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilstinky

Hi, Friends! Here are some PSFs I’m looking for to add to my collection (one each): Candied opals (opal pup), Caramelted apple pie (caramel apple camel), Caribou stew (grey plush wolf), Carrot bisque (English spot bunny, signature), Carrot cake cupcakes (cheeky bunny), Charming caviar (lady ostrich), Charred celestial cauliflower (aries ram), Chilled shrimp cocktail (chillin’ sea lion), Chocobones cereal (chocolate cheeky dog), Chocolate chip seafood dip (spotted seal), Chocolate ice cream sandwiches (ice cream pup), Chocolate strawberry cheesecake (pink zebra), Chowlow (afghan hound), Cinnamon strudel (German short haired pointer, signature), Continental barkfast (Signature border terrier). I’d be happy to send you PSFs in return or Kinzcash coins to cover the expense. My UN is momssanitytime. Also, check out my post on giveaways. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hello @lilstinky, Just sent you some Chowlow. Enjoy! BluRayne

lilstinky

Thank you!

beanieuncle

Hey hey send fr to beanieuncle I have the charming cavier. I’m checking with friends on which pets they have. i know one has 300 pets on one of her accounts so may take a few days.

lilstinky

@beanieuncle – Thank you for your willingness to help! The listed foods that I’m still looking for are: candied opals, caribou stew, carrot bisque, carrot cake cupcakes, charming caviar, chilled shrimp cocktail, chocolate chip seafood dip, chocolate ice cream sandwiches. Thanks again! ~ momssanitytime

JapaneseTea

I’m looking for two items: The raining windows from the Deluxe prize wheel and Royal Estate Bed. UN is JapaneseTea

grantlee1

@JapaneseTea, I sent you 2 of the windows but I’m sorry I don’t have an extra bed. Hopefully someone else will have one. Nothing needed in return. Enjoy! Your friend, grantlee

calicomania

Hey everyone. I’m looking to trade for a Farmhouse Bed, Golden Leaf Hot Tub, Gold Leaf Bed, Gold Leaf Settee, Gold Leaf Wardrobe, Playful Pup Topiary, True Love Face Paint, Cupid’s Wings, Wacky Slippers, Classic Movie Studio Director’s beret, Fancy Tuxedo Jacket, Fancy Tuxedo Pants, Oak Tree Bed, and Oak Tree Gazebo. I have a list of things to trade for these over on the “My For Trade List” thread in exchange. Thanks!

lilstinky

@calicomania – I have the Wacky Slippers. Could you send me any Pet Specific Food item? I didn’t see anything else I needed on your list (I am a food collector). Please send me a FR – momssanitytime. I will send the slippers as soon as I can.

calicomania

Sure thing! I sent you a friend request. Thanks!

Hikittykat

Hello does anyone have the Ceramic Starfish Decor from vacation island, Gumdrop Lamp, or the Chewtastic Coffee Table. It would be really helpful if you did. Thank You! My username is Hikittykat

Hi @Hikittykat I can send you a table and lamp. Nothing needed in return!

Hikittykat

Thank you so much

HI @Hikittykat I just bought a ceramic starfish decor from vacation island and sent it to you. I finally saw it for sale. Enjoy!

Hikittykat

Thank you so much! Do you want anything in return?

Nothing needed in return!

ghastlio3

Hoping to trade for the new Festive Fairy Buddy! Lots to trade, please let me know if you have an extra and thanks!

Comments are closed.