My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,849 replies, has 258 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 19 hours, 55 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey friends! Looking for some foods. Would like 2 of each but 1 of any is great also! Acoustic Angel Cheesecake – Algae Apple Pie – Algea Green Tea – Apple Blossom Tarts – Aquamarine Angel Cake – BBQ Prairie Wings – BFF buttery popcorn – Bad Tempered Tuna As always, thanks so much for everything!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi again! Got almost everything from our good friend dogfish. Currently only still needing apple blossom tarts, BBQ prairie wings, and BFF buttery popcorn. Thanks to all!!!!

lexieorrell

westsidefitness, if you want any thing just post at the bottom please. Sometimes it kinda glitches, or maybe its just confusing sometimes to me, lol. but if you want anything I might have it or anything deluxe if your not deluxe. I also saw that you wanted a tiki torch but you might already have gotten it.

@lexieorrell I am looking for a few things: the orange rescue team jacket, Mr. Moo plushy, webkinz rockerz lion plushy, white tiger plushy, picnic BBQ, or the sweet samples dispenser (the last two are estore items that i’m willing to trade estore points for). There’s also a few foods i will list later. But listen, do NOT feel bad if you don’t have these things. LOTS of friends on here have shared with me and i am VERY happy to be sharing my extras with you. If you have what i need, it’s a plus. BUT if you don’t, please just enjoy what i am sending you because i’m enjoying sharing it with you :P Your friend, westsidefitness

@westsidefitness If you still need the Webkinz Rockerz Lion Plushy I have an extra. My WWID is dogkat13. Nothing needed in return. ~Strawberryred

Hikittykat

Does anyone have the fuzzy fox slippers? I can send things in return. Thanks! :) Hikittykat

egseal123

dose anyone have any of these for trade? Fuzzy Pink Earmuffs, Cherry Blooms Dress, Denim Dream Dress, Berry Pickin’ Galoshes, Big Blue Bow Belt, Blue Fringed Skirt, Blue Lacy Boots, Fuzzy Buckle Boots, Floral Belted Dress, Floral Pumps, Gold Shiny Ski Pants, Laced Rain Boots, Howlin’ Hoody Vest, Light Summer Shoes, Night Sky Sweater & Scarf, Ocean Blue Skirt, Orange Sporty Warm-Up Zippy, Patterned Skirt and Tights, Pink Punk Riot Dres, Poppin’ Paisley Tunic, Pretty Floral Capris, Red Tint Sunglasses, Rockin’ Black Belt, Spiral Designer Dress, Yellow Asymmetrical Blouse, Zig Zag Skirt, Striped Velour Dress, Chic Polka Dot Skirt, Boys Cuffed Orange Pants, Super Star Leggings. my username is egseal on webkinzworld.

grantlee1

@egseal123 I will be glad to send you the Floral Belted Dess, Floral Pumps, Howlin’ Hoody Vest, Patterned Skirt and Tights, Pink Punk Riot Dress, and Striped Velour Dress. I sent you FR’s from my other accounts and will send when you accept. Nothing needed in return. Enjoy! Your friend grantlee

egseal123

thank you, you are such a grate friend

lilstinky

@egseal123 – I have the laced rain boots, and will send them as soon as you accept my friend request. ~ momssanitytime

egseal123

thank you

egseal123

also looking for Hamster Kinzbanz Wall Art, and any mazin hamster related items.

ElfinStray

LOOKING FOR PLUSHIES:
      Alyssa fairy. amanda panda campaign 2016. artic fox. Baby swan. black bear cub. bolts. boris. brown bear. bunny zangoz. bunny zingoz. Corn husky doll. cuddly bear. Daisy doe holiday. dex dangerous campaign 2016. doug holiday. dr quack campaign 2016. Ella woof holiday. Fiona feathers holiday. fish king floppy. fox club. Ghost pirate. giant zangoz. goober holiday. gopher.
      grey squirrel. Holiday tabby tummies bear. hope. Inukshuk. Mayor cowabelle. mayor dr quack. monkey and monkey. mr moo. ms birdy holiday (red shirt). ms birdy holiday (plaid shirt). ms birdy pink. ms birdy thanksgiving. ms cowoline holiday. knots. Orange goblin. Pj collie holiday. plumpy holiday. plumpy. plush besties. polar bear cub. presto. purple goblin. Rafi. red squirrel.
      saIly cat kinz. santakinz. sera. sleepy cat. snowman. spring chicken. sweetheart whale. Tabby holiday. Valentines tabby bear. wacky thanksgiving. wacky zingoz. white tiger. winter fest wacky. Yeti. Zangoz holiday. zangoz thanksgiving. zingoz holiday.
      ……………..
      I HAVE:
      * Clothing – some promo, few deluxe, few holiday, few valued, and lots other clothing.
      * Items – few promo, some valued, some rares, few holiday, few psi, and lots of other items.
      ……………..
      * Just please don’t offer something like ‘I have ‘common plush here’, I

ElfinStray

PT2 to LOOKING FOR PLUSHIES:
        ……………..
        * Just please don’t offer something like ‘I have ‘common plush here’, I want promo/psi/ect
        * Ask if I may have something you want!
        ~ElfinStray

Brycealex

I have Alyssa Plush, Arte Holiday Plush, BFF Plushies, Captain Dogbeard, Fred Rover, Goober, Leprechaun, Monkey & Monkey, Ms Birdy Valentine, Poncho, Toy Lizard, Webkinz Foundation, Yellow Chick and Zangos Plush Toy I am after the clown costume if you have it.

ElfinStray

I do have those and recently got some of the ones you listed- and I currently don’t have the clown costume. Sorry about that!

lilstinky

@Brycealex – I have the clown nose and shoes, if you want them. My UN is momssanitytime.

73kibarry

I just sent you the corn husk and a couple others, they aren’t on your list but I don’t have many of the ones you listed.

73kibarry

I sent you the Corn HUsky plush and two others that you probably have but I didn’t have others on your list.

Comments are closed.