My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 22 hours, 47 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi! Anyone happen to have an extra of the Soft Gray Dining Table from this month’s Peek-A-Newz? Been doing it daily for the whole month and it’s almost the end of it. Still haven’t managed to snag it even once. If you do, and are willing to send me one, my WW name is Kethryvertis. Lmk if you’d like to trade something for it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi. Never mind. Someone has been nice enough to send me one. No longer needing the Dining Table.

bellalicious

LOL! the soft gray dining table is the only piece i’ve received this month and i play peek-a-newz everyday. i think i have 3 of them XD

Hello everyone! I am looking for anything from the kooky science room theme (especially the wallpaper). I have lots of rare items to trade or lots of kinzcash so we can work out a good deal. I am just a science nerd looking for fun science stuff! Username: taylork123

frozenanna2

Hello everyone!, I am trying to finish the Soft Gray theme in my House and i need some stuff. I will give the List, 3 Soft Gray Armchairs, 1 Soft Gray Coffee Table, 1 Soft Gray Couch, 2 Soft Gray Curtains, 4 Soft Gray Dining Chairs, and 1 Soft Gray Dining Table. My UN is frozenanna2

frankie98

Hi friends:) Posting this here hoping its easier to see than in the other part of the forum:) I’m looking for the GINGERBREAD RUG and GINGERBREAD PAINTING:) I think they are from a 2015 or 16 event. I’m sure they are not easy to come by but if anyone has an extra I would love to use them in my Gingerbread room I have been working on> ALSO there is a WITCHES BROOM also think 2015 event?) object that I would also like to try and find for my Dark Queen Room:) If there is something special you would like in trade for these items just let me know what you would like and I would be happy to send it:) I have lots of old retired exclusives, most of the retired superbeds, and several PSI’s or anything else you might like:) Thanks for checking and I hope you all have a great weekend:) Your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

frozenanna2

Sorry Frankie, i don’t but you can add be if you’d like. My UN is frozenanna2 and lmk-(Let Me Know) if you want anything else. Good luck!

frankie98

Thank you for checking and offering for something else:) I am only needing those two items to finish my gingerbread room theme at the moment:) Feel free to add love9050 and happy to have a new friend:) Frankie98

mstahlbe

Frankie, Sorry I don’t have the rug or the painting but I do have 2 extra Gingerbread Windows if you are interested. My username is Piglet0703 – send me a FR.

frankie98

Thank you for offering the gingerbread windows:) That is very kind of you> I just need the gingerbread rug and painting to complete my room and the theme:) I appreciate your thoughtfulness and willingness to help me out:) Your friend frankie98:) PS let me know if I can help you in anyway!

frankie98

Thank you DF! What an amazing surprise! The Gingerbread items are the ones I needed to finish my room! You are such a wonderful friend! Hope all is well with you! Your friend frankie98:)

ShmooPerson

Hi frankie98, I don’t have any of the items you’re looking for, but I saw that you said you have several PSIs, and I’m looking for quite a few PSIs myself. I just put a list of all the ones I’m searching for on the “I need this” Webkinz Forum, and it’s waiting to be moderated. Would you be interested in trading some PSIs for any other items? I have retired/rare items, and some exclusives. Also, if you’re interested in trading, could you tell me the names of your PSIs? Thanks so much!

mstahlbe

Hi everyone, not looking for any items but I am looking for an answer. I recently traded for the ancient wading pool (very excited) but I can not get my pet to go wading. Is there something wrong with the item or do I need to do something special with it? Any suggestions would be welcome!

alucard

Hi, mstahlbe! The Ancient Wading Pool is for decoration only. I have one, too. Your pet can not wade or swim in it. I am using mine in my Ancient Civilization Theme Room. Hope this help to answer your question. I really wish our pets could walk (wade) around in the pool. That would be really cool. Have a great day! (user name: farout1) :-)

Comments are closed.