My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 3 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I just missed getting a Moonberry Greenhouse by four berries. I’d still love to get one, if anyone has one they’re willing to give. I’m not sure if I have anything to trade with, but if you’re looking for something, you could ask.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

Hi, all! I’m looking for more “C” foods to add to my collection (one each). I’d be happy to send PSFs or Kinzcash coins in return – LMK. Cookie crumb sundae (cookies & cream koala), Copabanana split (sock monkey), Cornbread ‘n beans (rockabilly rooster), Cosmic cheesecake (mystical mouse), Cosmic coral kabob (pisces fish), Cream of collieflower soup (border collie), Creamy carrot soup (lop bunny, signature), Creamy cocoa (red velvet raccoon), Creamy creme brûlée (cream soda pup), Creme de cricket (glamour gecko), Crunchy bark bites (sleepy woodland dragon), Crunchy carrot chutney (angora bunny), Crunchy chocolate tacos (cookies n cream guinea pig), Crusty cavity crumble (sweet tooth tiger), Cub sandwich (grizzly bear), Cursed cherry soda (vampire bat). My UN is momssanitytime. Thank you! PS – please checkout my post in “giveaways.”

dogfish

@lilstinky, Hi, I think I have some of these . I don’t have the gecko, angora bunny. and guinea pig. At least I don’t think I have them. Do you still need all of these? I randomly check the other treads, just happen to look today. DF

lilstinky

@dogfish – I didn’t receive any of the foods I posted. :( Thank you for all the help you give me to complete my collection. You are so generous to so many of us on WKN. ~ momssanitytime

dogfish

OK then I will send the ones I have. I already asked for the others, but so far no one sent me any. I think I have the code for the cream soda pup. and don’t mind putting it on a backup. Happy to help. DF

IouMercer

I would love to help you but I don’t have these animals. Please send me a FR at Ioumercer (capital EYE) and maybe I can help you out in the future

lilstinky

@Ioumercer – thank you for thinking of me. I am an avid food collector, and post foods I’m looking for from time to time. I’ll send a FR. I appreciate your thoughtfulness! ~ momssanitytime

aidcon18

lilstinky does the food have to start with “C”. in other words does five alarm chili count?

lilstinky

@aidcon18 – I have been collecting PSFs for a while, and am looking for certain ones. I post several that I’m looking for from time to time, usually when I post my giveaways. Thank you so much for sending me foods today. Any that I receive as duplicates I pass on to others to help them with their collections. Thanks again!

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Just sent you the Cosmic Cheesecake, the Creme de Cricket, and the Crunchy Carrot Chutney…I see where dogfish has you covered on most of the other foods, but I also have the Cookie Crumb Sundae and the Cursed Cherry Soda if you still need those. Just let me know and I’ll send later tonight…Nothing needed in return. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Bonbonribbon

Does anyone have The Rockers Braided Headband or Dance Practice Shoes for trade? They were part of the psi outfits from the Rockers Cow and Rockers Zebra. Username is Vanillabunnya

hawk68

Does anyone have any spring sapling trees they don’t want? I am looking for them to put in my kiwi’s room. LMK and thanks :) chicklet711

@98654321 Thank you for the saplings you sent me way! Muchly appreciated :) chicklet711

To all my friends….I want your help please. I left a lengthy message already on the “needs” list of the this trading forum and would like to ask that your read it please. Thanks to Black Friday in May I started another account and hope my friends will send a friends request to rockfitness. I’m currently in ICU with one of my children and am having trouble focusing on anything. Trying to use Webkinz as an escape. If you are someone who shares with me regularly, please reply and remind me if you like to receive coins, coupons, PSF’s, or nothing at all in return. If i’ve been sharing with you from a giveaway, please reply and let me know what you still need. TY all my friends!!! westsidefitness

Comments are closed.