My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 20 hours, 14 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilstinky

Good morning, friends! I’m looking for some food items, and would appreciate any help. I’d be glad to send PSFs or KinzCash coins in return – JLMK. My UN is momssanitytime. Sour wild berry gummies, Wacky corn chips, Webkinz day sorbet, Candy cosmos, Saltwater taffy candy, Golden nougat candy, Pink sprinkles, Tangy candy, Blue raspberry bites, Butterscotch toffee, Caramel corn, Chewy strawberry candies, Sticky cinnamon bun, Cotton candy flower, Fresh wintermint candy. TIA!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Sending you the Blue Raspberry Bites and Caramel Corn…Really wish I had more of what you needed, but I did just get the Jasmine Tea and Secluded Garden Rosewater Dispensers if you need either/both of those. Let me know and I’ll be happy to send. Thanks to your incredible kindness and that of others, I was able to complete my recipe collection and am now creating a storage area for my dispenser items, so I’m looking for about six more dispenser foods myself that I’d really love to have. Just in case you may happen to have any of them and wouldn’t mind checking, I’ll list them here for you: CHOCOLATE TURNOVER (Bake Kitchen Oven); PINK SODA (Bake Shop Soda Fountain); CRANBERRY JUICE (Cranberry Juice Press); PUMPKIN JUICE (Pumpkin Juice Press); PUMPKIN WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE (Give Thanks Fireplace); and SWEET SHIVER PUNCH (Wicked Wizard Potion Table). Will also post under I Need This Item. Thanks again for everything!!!

lilstinky

@Roxy616 – Thank you for sending the ones you have – I truly appreciate it! I have the jasmine tea and rosewater, but thanks so much for the offer. I only have the pumpkin white hot chocolate of the six, which I will send tomorrow. I just got the Valentine milkshake machine (it dispenses two items), so I will include them as well (feel free to feed them to your pets if you don’t need them). I appreciate your friendship!

Roxy616

@lilstinky, You’re very welcome, and thank you, too, for the white hot chocolate and Valentine milkshakes…they’re much appreciated!

dogfish

HI lilstinky, I will gladly send the rest. My dispenser collection is complete so no problem sending as many as you need. I either sent or pulled Roxy’s foods. I sent the wrong hot chocolate, but have the right one for her. I’ll start sending your foods now. Nothing ever needed back. I hoard the foods so have plenty. Oh, I adopted the guinea pig, so sent the food. Have a good day. DF

lilstinky

@Dogfish – you are an awesome friend! I thought I had “a lot” of dispensers which keep me busy, but I can’t imagine how you keep up with all that you have. You have sent me so many food items, for which I am grateful. It’s so much fun collecting food items, and there are always new ones to keep track of. I appreciate your generosity!

IouMercer

I sent a request from Chaskinz I have a few items I can send

lilstinky

@IouMercer – Thank you so much for offering, but I received all the items I asked for. I’m an avid food collector, and usually post items I’m looking for when I post giveaways. You’re so kind!

lilstinky

@Roxy616 – thank you so much for sending the food items! I still need the Cookie Crumb Sundae, but have the cursed cherry soda. Thanks so much for your kindness!

Roxy616

@lilstinky, You’re so welcome…Happy I could help with at least some of the PSF items you were looking for! Please let me know if there are any others you still need, and I’ll be more than glad to send whatever I have. Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Hey, friends! I’m looking for some foods to add to my collection. I’d be happy to send PSFs, dispenser foods, or Kinzcoins in return – JLMK. Pineapple sticks, Party ice cream cone, Soft serve ice cream cone, Peach ice cream float. From the patio plants – herbal bee balm tea, dragonfruit salad, herbed butter crostini, passionfruit cheesecake, pineberry smoothie. My UN is momssanitytime. Also, check out my post on “Giveaways”. Thanks so much!

IouMercer

I sent the soft serve ice cream cone and pineberry smoothie

dogfish

Hi, I sent the ones I have. bee balm, dragon fruit, and passion fruit. The plant that gives the crostini hasn’t been released yet. I have no idea where the peach ice cream float is from, maybe unreleased also? LMK if you know where it’s from. I have new pineapple patio plant , if you need that food. Party cone is super hard to find and sorry I don’t have even one extra. I’ll send the pineapple sticks later tonight. DF

lilstinky

@dogfish – Again, you have been so generous to me in my food collecting endeavor. I don’t know where the peach ice cream float and party cone are from, but saw them featured in Sally’s report and thought I’d ask (she also had pumpkin pie ice cream in there, which several folks have commented that they’ve never seen). Thank you for your kindness!!

lilstinky

I hadn’t seen the grilled pineapple sundae until you mentioned it – thanks for sending it to me! Like you, I’m lost without the WI item list.

Hey there, lilstinky! Unfortunately, I don’t have any of those.. I’m so sorry! Are you looking for any PSFs?

lilstinky

@MLP – I have a ton of PSFs already, but there are still lots more that I need. I’ve been posting several at a time on occasion (usually when I post giveaways), to try to avoid duplicates. Thank you for checking for me!

andersonja

Hi, we are already friends on webkinz. I’m jba2017. I saw you were looking for some PSFs and so here is a list of the pets I have and can get you food for. Let me know what you need. Panda, Key Lime Dino, Fantail Goldish, Brilliant Bandit, Kiwi Bird, Hedgehog, Ice Penguin, Cheeky Monkey, Caterpillar, Signature Marble Cat, Snowy Retriever Puppy, Pinto, Icy Mist Leopard, Baby Bunny, Lynx, Woolly Mammoth, Blossom Fish, Sun Fox, Ring Tailed Lemur, Tree Frog, Alpaca, Signature Arctic Hare. (If anyone else sees this feel free to friend me and post what you need)

hollymartina

I want the pineapple bed. I have several items I am willing to trade for this.

Does anybody have any kinzville academy prized they’d be willing to send me?

Comments are closed.