My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,849 replies, has 258 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 31 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilstinky

Hey, friends! Hoping to find a few more dispenser foods (one each). Gummy ghosts, Black licorice bats, Marshmallow hearts, Fresh peppermint candy, Pumpkin surprise truffles, Purple plum bonbon, Super sour apple candy, Chocolate turnover, Pink soda, Coconut pineapple smoothie, Fiery jambalaya, Fuzzy zum soda, Glass of grape juice. My UN is momssanitytime. Any help is appreciated as I continue to grow my food obsession… er.. collection. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

UPDATE – I have received the black licorice bats and pumpkin surprise truffles, but still looking for the other items. Thank you!

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Just sent you the Chocolate Turnover, Gummy Ghosts, and Pink Soda. Will send you the Fresh Wintermint Candy and Purple Plum Bonbon later tonight. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

@Roxy616 – thank you so much for sending the food. I have received the other items from another friend. I appreciate your kindness and willingness to always help. You are the best! Your friend, momssanitytime

lilstinky

Looking for some PSFs (just one of each) – I’d be happy to send PSFs or KinzCash coins in return – PLMK. Dazzling danishes (sequin fox), Dazzling dumplings (brilliant penguin), Decadent doggy dish (chi chi chihuahua), Desert dessert (Sig. wild bactrian camel, Dignified dim sum (elegant dino), Disguised fried (camp rhino), Donut sandwich (donut pup), Dragon hero burger (sea dragon), Duck a L’Orange (Sig. orange tabby), Elegant English muffins (airedale terrier), Enchanted cheese (charming rat), Evergreen ice cream (Sig. giraffe), Exquisite eucalyptus (Sig. koala). My UN is momssanitytime. Also, please check out my giveaway posted on this forum. Thank you so much!

blurayne

I can send you the Enchanted cheese. :) blurayne

lilstinky

@blurayne – thank you so much – it is a cute food item!

IouMercer

II sent you the desert dessert and some freshly picked fruits :o)

lilstinky

@IouMercer – thank you so much for the food items. I don’t remember seeing the two freshly picked fruit items before – a pleasant surprise! Have a great weekend!

Hey, @lilstinky! I have the Donut Sandwich, it came with Shae Hope! (I regret naming her that) Anyways, I’ll send that to you soon, and I know some peeps who have those pets! Maybe they can send you their PSFs? I’ll go ask them. (They’re on the New and Upcoming Pets forum and some have over 100 Signatures and a lot more other pets, so yeah… =P) Your pony pal, MLP.

lilstinky

Thanks again! WOW – over 100 signatures ??? That’s a lot of pets! :)

Roxy616

@lilstinky, Wish I had more on the list, but just sent you the Decadent Doggy Dish ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Thank you so much!

aidcon18

Hello All. I am looking for the 2016 Election Plushies. If there is anything I can help you with please LMK.

Hello there everyone. I’m looking for a bunch of pet specific items from my old pets, because a long time ago a bully got their way into my account and sold all my exclusives. I don’t really have anything to trade, so you don’t need to accept this if you don’t want to. The items I’m looking for are: “King of the Jungle Throne (Lion)”, “Tree Frog Trampoline (Tree Frog)”, “Ice Ocean Bathtub (Seal)”, “Shell Racer (Turtle)”, “Great Gorilla Hanging Chair (Gorilla)”, “Queen of the Jungle Throne (Lioness)”, “Lizard Lounge Chair (Leopard Lizard)”, “Tropical Colours Water Fountain (Toco Toucan)”, “Mangrove Treasure Trove (Manatee)”, and “Majestic Soaring Sofa (Eagle)”. If anyone is able to help me out, I will be greatly appreciative.

Roxy616

Is your WW username the same? Let me know so I can send the friend request. Thanks, Roxy616

Hello! Sorry the reply took so long. My in game username is actually Rhy106, so that’s what you’ll need. Thank you so much!

Roxy616

Hi, Dr_richard_ew, So sorry to hear that your items were taken from your account. I have the Lizard Lounge Chair, Tropical Colors Water Fountain, and Mangrove Treasure Trove that I’d be happy to send…Nothing needed in return. Expect a friend request from sillyleopard. ~ Roxy616

flingading19

@Dr_richard_ew Hi. Wondering if you still needing the King of the Jungle Throne and Queen of the Jungle Throne? I can help you out, I sent a FR from Flingading9.

flingading19

@Dr_richard_ew Hi. Are you still looking for the King of the Jungle Throne and Queen of the Jungle Throne? I can help you out with those. I sent a FR from Flingading9.

Wxlfie

Does anyone have the swan princess dress from 2010 (I think that’s when it’s from)?

Comments are closed.