Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

This topic contains 143 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by  hayleys25 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Jessie_800

I got a deluxe membership and if you want the latest deluxe trends, just friend me (4cheechees) &i will send any deluxe clothing u want!!! Cool right? Just tell me yr username & request cool clothes!

flower10

i know this is alot to ask but ……….. do you think there is any way you could get the kinzstyle shop for my map i will give you some stuff like the bellacourt blooming flower, king of the garden statue and the antique wishing well my UN is flowerguhl5

wow8126

OMG You are the nicest webkinz player I’ve ever met I will take any and all of the deluxe clothing I love things that are purple, zebra, and sparkly. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my UN: gemz8

opzyeah

Yeah i agree with bob15dj! Do you have any deluxe furniture? (If you do have any, you dont have to give them away) I’ll have any thing Thx so much! UN is lrz6

Jessie_800

Yes, i can buy some 4 u! What would u like?

opzyeah

Anything you are willing to give away like beds, couches, or TVs. It doesnt really matter. :)

chillylily

Thank you so much! You’re so generous! I know some of these items are really expensive but I can send you expensive items to sell if you want. I need the Delightful Dining Dress, the Fine Feathered Fashion Hat, the Butterfly Wing Belt, the Lovely Lavender Dress, the Spring Sparkle Dress, and the White Tiger Print Dress. Also, could you tell me what items are in the Kinz Style Shop(NOT outlet)? Thank you so much! My UN is friend2day

bob15dj

Your super nice! Could I have the White tiger print dress, spiral designer dress, and I know its pricey , but the Lovely lavender print dress. Thanks! UN is bob10d

Jessie_800

Hey there! I bought those 4 u! & I sent a friend request! So once u except it, i’ll sent them! Thx! :D

My UN is zruth. I just want whatever clothing used to be normal clothing and recently became deluxe. Any other cute clothing items would be nice too. Thanx! <3

Evie2021

hello! my username is Catkat2013 and anything you send would be great! add me please!

primadonna23

Hi! I saw this post and was just wondering if you would mind sending me any dresses/formal clothing you had! Thank you!! I’ll be sure to send a nice thank you gift!! :)

hayz 4cheechees u are on my friend list i am GoodLuckCharlie90 the himalayan cat Tessie. :) btw can u send me won of those spring sparkle dresses deluxe thingies ;)GoodLuckCharlie90

Jessie_800

THAT’S YOU??????? Epic! I will send that now! Byz!!

KinzKitty

I would like the Sunshine sundress plz… I friended you and my Un is Rashelle4 thank you! Also I would like the sweet slumber bed and that’s all! Thx a ton!

bob15dj

Could I also have the Camo trucker cap and Butterfly winged belt? I have been wanting the belt for a while now. Do you want me to send you some stuff in return? Δ bob Δ

Raindrop

My UN is SmartGirlAZ. I need Red Sneakers, this is soooo nice of you and thanks!

Raindrop

Scratch out the Red sneakers, I thought they were Deluxe.

Raindrop

I am already your friend SmartGirlAZ, all I would like are Pickleberry, Jumbleberry,Sugarberry, and Moonberry Seeds. They can be found at the eStore, but only for a limited time. I know that Deluxe members get free eStore points. I don’t know the price yet, but I will tell you soon. I will send you TONS of gifts as soon as I adopt another pet (probably September, since my 1 year limit has expired) even if you object, because it is about giving. I don’t need Red sneakers anymore, and if this costs A LOT I will cancel my request for all the Kinzville Shop clothing. Please reply so we can talk things out, Raindrop.

Raindrop

The jumbleberry seeds are 7000, Sugarberry seeds are 7000, and Pickleberry seeds are 10,000. I couldn’t find the Moonberry seeds, but I will look again. Please reply so we can talk this out. -Raindrop

Raindrop

You have to go to the Ganzestore to buy the Moonberry Seeds, they are Regular:12,500
            Deluxe:10,000. Pickleberry seeds are Regular:10,000 Deluxe:9,000. Jumbleberry Seeds are Regular:7,000 Deluxe:6,000. Sugarberry Seeds are Regular:7,000 Deluxe:6,000. The Moonberry Seeds cannot be sold separately. You can only buy them in bundles. I recomend buying the Mega Berry Seed Pack or the Berry Seed Pack. The Mega one comes with 2 of each seed types, so you can have them too. The other one comes w/only 1 of each type. Please,please,PLEASE REPLY so we can talk this out. These are only going to be available for a limited time, and I am sure that you will want these seeds!!! As soon as I adopt another pet, I will send you lots of gifts, so please answer! -Raindrop

Jessie_800

Hey SmartGirlAZ! Soooo sorry that i ignored yr fried request!!!! :( Thx 4 ALL those letters u sent! :) I’m happy 2 c that someone FINALLY likes me! I’ll try 2 send them, but i don’t think that i have THAT many points. I’ll try 2 log on right now but i don’t think i can cuz my computer isn’t woking right. Peace Out!!! ~Jessie_ 800~

cscscs3

Hey! My username is cscscs3 and I recently added you to my friends list. If possible, I would like the Spiral Designer Dress, Fine Feathered Hat, High cut rompers, and Summer Jumpsuit. If you have any other recomendations, let me know. Thanks!

bgos

I DO! my name is bgos! Please send me something deluxe!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH! You are so generous!

bgos

YOU ARE SO GENEROUS!

hi my username is jackbowen2002 and i want the gold rock and roll sunglasses. THX

bgos

I’d like the lace dress from the kinz style outlet please! Thanks, we are already friends, my user name is the same as my member name. Merry Christmas!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.