New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 9,125 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  ilovemoonie 1 hour, 10 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

twinners1

Hello! I feel like I mostly post on here about making things hehe. I wanted to know if I could drop out of the roleplays I was doing because I just have a hard time scrolling though and knowing what I should do. Also, I might be able to sew a plush webkinz patchwork cow! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey, twinners! Your reply hasn’t moderated yet, but I’m just so happy to hear that you’re alive! =)

Please, Twinners, DON’T DROP OUT!! It wouldn’t be the same without you! Please, no!

Hi, twinners! How’s it going? I hope you’ve been well! Hehe, yeah, it seems kinda like that, doesn’t it? XD That’s alright though! Ah yeah, that’s fine, if you really want to! I know it can be hard to keep up with the roleplays. Ooh that sounds cute! Good luck with that! If you end up making it, be sure to post a picture in the Share Center so we can see. =)

Hey there, twinners! I know this is a late reply, sorry about that! XP How are yah doing lately? Hope you’ve been doing good ^-^ Ah, really? That’s alright, I know how hard it is to keep up with things like that. :P Ooh really? That’s great to know! Best of luck! A plush Patchwork Cow sounds pretty cute! ^-^

This is the official thread for the private Cat Café roleplay between @_emiemiemiemiemi_ and @ilovemoonie! Replies will be posted below.

The cool autumn air brushed Anna’s fur as she made her way to her favorite café. She shivered, tugging the sleeves on her sweater down a bit as the leaves swirled. She was glad she at least wore her sweater. She liked this weather, but the breeze made it colder than expected. When she approached the café, she quickly shoved through the doors, and sighed into the warm indoor temperature. It felt so good to get out of reach of that nipping wind.
        The line was a bit long, so she decided to pull her notepad out of her purse and work on her book a little. She was kind of addicted to writing this most recent mystery. The mystery was even a mystery to her, and she was dying to figure out how everything would play out. Normally, an author might know more of the story ahead of time, but… Anna wasn’t the best writer in the world. Her brow furrowed, and she stuck her pencil in her mouth as she concentrated. How would he find the missing piece? The detective just needed like one more big clue to find out who stole that lady’s necklace… ….

…. Someone behind her cleared their throat and jerked her away from her thoughts.
          “Oh, sorry!” She scooted forward in the line she’d been holding up. Apparently this was to happen a few more times, with a few more “Excuse me”s in the mix too. Eventually, she made it to the ordering spot.
          “Hi, what I can I get for you?” slurred the tired looking café barista. Anna noticed the dark circles under his half closed eyes.
          “I just want an iced caramel macchiato, and a blueberry muffin,” she told him, deciding she wanted something to munch on with her coffee. Then she added, “Get any sleep last night?”
          “Not really,” he sighed, hand poised to write on a cup. “Name for the order?”
          She gave him her name and handed him some cash. The tired dog misspelled her name on the coffee cup and prepared the coffee and muffin, then handed them to her.
          “Thanks. Hopefully you get a break soon, eh?” She said with a little smile.
          “Yeah…”
          And then Anna was quickly back to thinking about her book, as she headed toward the seating area. ….

…. What really needs to happen? Maybe he could find the thief soon.. or maybe the thief is one of his friends! Oooh, yeah! Now that’d be good. She smiled to herself. Yes, she thought, that’ll add great dynamic to—
            “Ah—!”
            Anna gasped as she bumped into a mass of spotted brown fur, her cold macchiato spilling over onto herself and the fluffy body. Her muffin smushed a little, crumbling and sticking to both of their fur as well. She immediately backed up and looked the stranger up and down, eyeing the new additions to his fur. He was a tall, young and handsome bengal cat… Who is now stained with my coffee and has my blueberry muffin sticking in his fur! “Oh my gosh..” Then she glanced down at herself, noting the mess on her light brown sweater, paws, and part of her notebook… she rolled her eyes and huffed, as she felt her cheeks burn. “I’m so sorry.” How thoughtless and clumsy could she get! She would’ve facepalmed if her paws weren’t mussed with caramel coffee.

ilovemoonie

~1~ It was a crisp autumn day, cool and clear, a brisk breeze blowing through the trees and causing stray leaves to dance about the streets. Lincoln the bengal cat was strolling casually down the sidewalk toward a nice little café where he planned to spend his morning. Despite the wind unpleasantly nipping at his fur, Lincoln did not appear to be in much of a hurry to get to the café. His mind was not focused on the weather, but rather, he was savoring the peace and the quiet of the morning as he ambled down the sidewalk. It was not often that Lincoln had free time to himself. Being both a busy and a popular fellow, when he wasn’t doing work or school it was almost guaranteed that one of his many pals would be wanting to hang out with him. Lincoln did love spending time with his friends, of course, but every now and then he liked to have a bit of time to himself, too. And today, he was finally going to get that alone time he’d been craving. Not a single friend had asked him to hang out…

ilovemoonie

~2~ …and with no work or school to be done, Lincoln had the day to himself. Maybe I’ll finally get to work more on the fantasy story I’ve been writing… he thought to himself, as he halted outside the door to the café. He paused a moment, then pushed it open and stepped inside, breathing in the smell of the coffee and feeling the warmth of the air around him. He had not realized just how cold it had been outside until he had entered the heated building.
              After taking in the sights of the café, Lincoln headed toward the line. He was not quite sure what he wanted yet, however, (as he had only been to this particular café once in the past), so he decided to stand to the side so he wouldn’t hold the line up; he noticed some of the animals in line seemed rather impatient, regularly checking their watches or glancing up the line to see how much longer the wait would be, and Lincoln could only imagine their response if he decided to be one of “those animals” who got up to the front…

ilovemoonie

~3~ …and had no idea what to order. Thus, Lincoln proceeded to move away from the line and instead stood to the side of it, where his eyes instantly moved to the menus on the wall behind the counter. He deliberated for a minute or two, considering all his options, and was trying to decide whether he wanted a blueberry scone or a chocolate chip muffin to go with his coffee, when all of a sudden someone ran into him. He felt cold coffee splashing onto his fur and something rather soft and crumbly appeared to have become stuck in it. Startled, he averted his eyes from the menu immediately and fixed them instead upon the creature who had just collided with him. He was rather surprised to find that it was a pretty, young marble cat who had just as much coffee and muffin in her fur as he did. Lincoln stared at her in silence for a few seconds, but after he had gotten over the momentary shock of what had happened, he quickly remembered his manners.
              “Oh—oh, it’s quite all right, miss,” Lincoln said kindly in response to the marble cat’s apology…

ilovemoonie

~4~ …trying to sound as dismissive as he could and act as though it were no big deal. He noticed how embarrassed she looked, and smiled at her in an attempt to assure her that he was not upset. “I should have been paying more attention too,” he added, which was indeed the truth—why had he not realized that animals who had just gotten their food and drinks would surely be walking right past the place he had been standing? Lincoln wondered this a moment, feeling a bit angry with himself, but he was taken away from his thoughts when he remembered the coffee and muffin still staining his fur—and the pretty stranger’s sweater. He hastily grabbed some napkins from the vacant table nearest him, and handed a few to the cat. “Here,” he said, “I don’t know if those will help on your sweater, but—“ Lincoln paused, as he suddenly noticed the notebook that the marble cat was holding—the notebook which now had some of her spilled coffee on it, as well. “Oh no, I’m sorry about your notebook, miss,” he said, looking concerned. “I hope the coffee didn’t ruin it!” ~~~

Anna blushed when he stared at her messy, clumsy self for a moment.
              “Still, I’m sorry.”
              She accepted the pile of napkins and mumbled, “Thank you.” She patted her paws and sweater in vain. She would probably need some water to get any of that out. She felt bad that she got him so messy with this sticky stuff, especially when the rest of his fur looked so nice.. not that she noticed.
              When he mentioned her notebook, she was all ready to outright deny that anything was wrong, wanting to avoid anymore awkwardness. But when she lifted it up, she realized it was actually worse than she thought. The pages she had been working on were stained, and she could tell the coffee soaked through a handful of other pages.
              “I – well – it’s not that bad. It’ll dry alright.” She hoped. It would only be a small setback if the pages tore or the caramel caused them to stick together. Which was likely, sadly… She looked back at him and his light green eyes revealed concern. She shook her head, clearing her face of any disappointment. ….

…. “It’s okay, it’s my own fault anyway. It’s only a speck.” She understated with a lop-sided smile and shrug. Anna held out some of her napkins for him. “Here, please, have some. I don’t know if you can get it out.. but you might as well try.” (Hopefully this reply was good? I typed it up sort of fast, but I didn’t feel like it needed a lot in it, so… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

This is the official discussion thread for Cat Café! Any ideas, concerns, or comments can be posted below.

Hey, @ilovemoonie, I hope you don’t mind that I posted my reply already! I’ve just had it typed up for a day or so and was excited to post it. =P

ilovemoonie

Hiya, emi! Ah, no worries, I don’t mind at all! I was excited too, hehe ;) Thanks so much for starting off the roleplay!! ^-^ I gotta say, I absolutely loved your reply! You’re really good at writing– I felt like I was reading the start of a really good story! I loved Anna in it, too! :D (Also, I like how you decided to have it take place in autumn. I’m currently suffering through the heat where I am, so it’s nice to think about cooler weather for a change XD ) Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I’ll start on my reply as soon as possible, and I hope to have it posted by the end of the week! Don’t worry– I won’t take forever like I usually do…I’m too excited about this roleplay to do that XD (Plus I’m going to try to stay on top of any new roleplays started from now on) Anyway, so I’ll be back to post my reply soon, then! I’m super excited to do this roleplay with you! ^-^

Ah okay, sweet! XD Glad we’re of the same mindset here! Aww, thank you <3 I never thought I was that great at writing, but maybe reading lots of books helps more than I thought lol! (Oh my gosh yeaah I bet! I’m sure it’s super hot there at this time of year! It’s a pretty nice temperature here though. You wanna know why I set it in autumn? Basically for a reason to make Anna wearing a sweater.. XD) Ahh yay, that’d be awesome! I’m excited tooo! X) I can’t wait to read your reply!

ilovemoonie

Hehe, yep! XD You’re welcome, emi! Aww, I think you’re an amazing writer! <3 I would honestly love to read a whole story from you! ;D Your reply left me wanting more, hehe! XD Oh, and yeah, I'm sure! I definitely think reading books helps. I've noticed some changes in my writing style since I started reading more frequently last year, and I think reading has helped me get better. (Ah, yep, it's very hot! XP That’s cool that the temperature is nice where you are, though :) Ohh, I see, haha XD Well hey, nothin’ wrong with that! Honestly, I think it fits for it to be in autumn…I don’t know why, but cafés and coffee shops like that always make me think of fall, for some reason? Plus by the time we get too far into the roleplay, it’ll be autumn away =P September is only half a month away! :0 ) Anyway, thank you! I started typing up my reply earlier, and I should be able to finish it and post it over the weekend, I hope! Ahh, same!! I can’t wait to roleplay again! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hey, emi! Just wanted to say that I’m so sorry for taking so long to reply to our roleplay!! =/ I’ll try to reply to it quicker, next time! But, on the bright side, at least I didn’t take several months or a year, like I’ve done with many other roleplays… XP Oh, and I hope my reply was okay! Hopefully I had Lincoln do/say enough? I figured I’d wait until my next turn to have him offer to buy Anna another coffee/muffin, if that’s okay—I didn’t want to rush things too much, heheh XD

It’s okay, moonie! Thanks for replying today! I was so excited to read your reply and see Lincoln in action XD Yes, your reply was great! Lincoln seems nice :3 I like how he’s going out for some nice chill time by himself. Yeah, no, that’s fine! I was trying to go slow too. (I also had to restrain myself with beginning the roleplay. XD) Oh, and sorry I never replied to your previous reply here! Aw, I’m surprised, but thanks! I wouldn’t think that my writing would be good enough to make you wanna keep reading like that! ^-^ Oh yeah, I know right? It does seem to help. It’s pretty cool that it does. Works for me, since I love reading, ya know. XD (Is it still hot there? It cooled down here recently.. it makes me kinda sad! It feels like summer is ending, and I’m gonna miss it. But I’m sure you’ll be happy when it gets cool heh! Yeaah, I was actually thinking the same thing -that it would be fall then and cafés are cozy and autumn-esque.)

Awesome! It sounds cool! Would it be alright if I read it? (Caramel is DISGUSTING.)

ilovemoonie

Thanks, MLP! I think it’ll be a fun roleplay. :) Emi definitely got it off to a great start, I’d say! ^-^ Oh, and sure, I’d be totally fine with you reading it, just as long as emi is too! Actually, I think it’d be pretty neat if you did, hehe! ;) (Aw, you don’t like caramel? I guess I can kinda relate. I mean, I like caramel flavored things, but I don’t really like things with actual caramel pieces in it…it’s too hard to chew XD )

You’re welcome, moonie! It sounds so cool! But ahh, I don’t like cats. XP (A cat did something to Robin’s son, Feather and in Fire Emblem Chrom did something to Robin) (I’m trying to refrain from using gnillik so this page doesn’t get blocked for me! XP (NO. It is GROSS. I only like it in Snickers and Twix… otherwise… DEFINITELY NOT!! XD Ikr… XD)

Lol Caramel isn’t that bad! I mean, yeah, it’s kinda chewy and messy sometimes, but it has.. an okay flavor! XD But yeah, sure you can read it. I don’t mind at all!

I was just on Emmy’s Hand.. I’m so tempted to get some of the crocheting stuff for my sister and I looked on your wishlist thingy… THAT FOX DRESS!! My older sister would LOVE that!! XD And those hoodies you like are AWESOME! I love Pokemon, it’s great! (My brothers got me into it years ago) Yeah, it is, but it’s not my favorites. XD And also, you look awesome with Pikachu! I’m tempted to buy stuff, BUT OHHH, OWL CITY MERCH IS CALLING MY NAME!! I AM OBSESSED WITH OWL CITY!!!! 8D (Maybe a little too obsessed if you know what I mean. XD) I also want to get Ledger stuff(She sells paintings on Etsy), Skillet stuff(VICTORIOUS!!), CreberBrown stuff, video stuff, you know… typical teenager stuff. Your shop is awesome, my brothers would love it! You gotta teach me how to crochet!! I already know how to sew(Gee, thanks mom). Thanks!!

Hey guys, please check my post on page 133 about “Main Life In Kinzville”! The roleplay will officially start whenever people reply. It’ll be on this forum, not on the New and Upcoming Pets forum, so the current order is me, Heartkinz, Emi, and then maybe moonie, pompoms, Spring, and Taffy if they ever decide to join. Have a SWAGALICIOUS, FANTABULOUS, AND VICTORIOUS(SKILLET!!!!!!) DAY, DUDES AND DUDETTES! *Falls off the chair and goes outside and opens my mouth because it’s stormy.* Dude, a few weeks ago my nephew got a Webkinz Walrus from Goodwill and he named him “Webkinz” and he’s here now, but I just nickname him Wally. XD

ilovemoonie

Hi again, MLP! I just replied to your post regarding “Main Life In Kinzville”, though it hasn’t moderated yet at the time I’m typing this. I’d love to join, if it’s okay with you!! ^-^ Oh, and just to clarify, it will be on this forum? Because you said it wouldn’t be on the New and Upcoming Pets forum…but this is the New and Upcoming Pets forum… XD I’m assuming you meant to say the Upcoming Pets forum? (I always get those mixed up :P ) Haha, and that’s funny! XD Wally is a cute nickname though! ;)

Hey, Mooners! Sweet, thanks! Yes, DEFINITELY join! (I mean, I was gonna ask you to do a private roleplay with me about Kailie and James being police officers, but I thought it’d be funner(There ain’t no rules for grammar here on WKN even though there are IRL! XD) to do it with everyone! Yeah, I realized that once I reread it and I was going to correct it, but I thought I’d just leave it so I could get comments about it, LOL. (LOL, that’s fine. XD) I know! XD He lets me use it anyways even though he occasionally gets mad at me for it.

Hi, MLP! Ah, that’s nice… Thanks for letting us know, MLP! XD That’s funny that the Walrus is named “Webkinz”. X’D Ahh, Wally seems like a pretty cute name. ^-^ (Oh, by the way, I just replied to your response to my update on page 133. Sorry I just saw it now, I wasn’t really on yesterday…) You have a good day as well, MLP! ^-^

Whoa, Spring… You called me “MLP”… you know you don’t have to, right? XD Anyways, heya Springers! You’re welcome! Could you PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE JOIN? I know roleplays aren’t your thing… but please? LOL, yeah. XD (Okay, I read it and will reply to it soon! It’s okay, nobody has… =P My mum just told me that we’re starting school in 3 weeks. WHAT?!) Thanks! =D

ilovemoonie

Hey, guys! =) (Ah, I’m so sorry for posting so soon after you guys, CuteHeart, MLP, and Spring!! XP If anyone hasn’t yet read their posts on the previous page, be sure to check ‘em out!)
      Well, it’s been awhile since I’ve last posted an update on here, and since there’s a couple of things I’ve been meaning to say, I figured I’d go ahead and do that now…? I hope that’s okay!
      First off, I just wanted to say that I had an awesome time chatting with y’all in the park on Friday, Taffy and Spring; on Saturday, CuteHeart, Spring, and emi; and on Sunday, Taffy (and emi for a few minutes, hehe!) =D Thanks for chatting with me— I had a lot of fun! I think that’s the most days in a row that I’ve been able to talk at the park for a long time! ^-^ Just a heads up, though, I’m pretty sure I won’t be at this Saturday’s chat, unfortunately, as my sister is moving that day, so we’ll be going to help her with that. But, perhaps I’ll see some of you on Friday? :) …

ilovemoonie

… Moving on, I uh, actually did get some new Webkinz a few weeks back that I wanted to tell you guys about… =P I know I make these kinds of posts a lot, though, so I apologize if I’m being an annoyance to anyone! >.< Well anyway, I ended up getting two plush that I was worried might become more expensive soon. The ones I got are the Spotted Spaniel and the Signature Cougar! =] Yep, you heard that right. I got another cougar. I know I already have three, but…I guess I just couldn’t resist getting one more :P Let’s just say it’s a special Signature to me, heheh XD I must admit, though, I’m glad I got it when I did, as it’s gotten quite expensive on Amazon since then… Anyway, I was actually pleasantly surprised when I received the plush; I was expecting it to be at least a little deformed or squished or messed up in some way, as Signatures from Amazon usually are, but this one actually came out looking almost perfect! I think that’s a first for me XD He’s super cute, though…

ilovemoonie

…and I think he might even be my favorite of the Signature Cougar plushes I own…he’s got such an adorable face! ^-^ Instead of trying to describe the differences between my cougars, though, I’ll spare you guys the time and just send a comparison photo of the four of them to the Share Center with my next batch of photos XD
          Now, I’ll be making this cougar a male, and I’m naming him “Canyon”. He’s going to be the older brother of River, and the cousin of Lightning and Clyde. :) I already have quite a bit in mind for his personality, (right now some of the things I know are that he’s going to be pretty socially awkward but very protective of his sister, and he likes swimming, hiking, and bubbles XD ), and I hope to make him into an official character! =) Perhaps I could even post a bio for him, sometime?
          Additionally, the Spotted Spaniel I got is super cute as well! ^u^ I like the pattern on it, and it has an adorable face, and giant feet, which I honestly find to be pretty funny XD …

ilovemoonie

… Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to decide on a name for her yet…the only ones I’ve thought of so far are “Ruby” and “Charlotte”, but I’m not sure if I like either of those… If anyone has any name suggestions, I’d love to hear ‘em! :) She’s going to be a female. I’m not sure if I’ll ever use her on here or not, but I do have a few ideas in mind for her…So far I’ve figured out that she’ll be the older sister of my Love Spaniel, Tallulah, as well as a good friend of Chris, my regular West Highland Terrier; additionally, she’ll be pretty friendly but extremely clumsy, (her giant feet inspired that idea XD ), and good at baking.
            So…yep…that’s all about my new Webkinz! =) I apologize if it sounded like I was bragging at all; that was not my intention! XP
            Lastly, I know this is like the fourth time I’ve mentioned this, but…I still haven’t sent in those Share Center photos =P As per usual, I just keep procrastinating and pushing them back… =/ I was going to try to send them in over the weekend…

ilovemoonie

…but looking back on it, that was honestly a pretty foolish thing to suggest, on my part, considering I knew I’d have almost no free time to take the pictures on Thursday or Friday… (I also ended up getting a cold on Monday and Tuesday, so I didn’t have time then, either) However, I did finally delete some photos off my camera, so at least I have room to take them now. I’m pretty sure I’ll have more time this week, so I was thinking I might take them then and try to send them in next week…? Gah, I’m sorry for being so indecisive, though! >.< Of course, if anyone has plans to post anything big next week, please let me know!! In the meantime, if anyone wanted to post something this week, please, go ahead! I'm not sure if any of you guys were expecting me to post those photos this week, since I mentioned it in that one comment, (if anyone saw that, haha XD ), but I won't be anymore, so the week is free! ('Course, I wouldn't have minded even if someone posted something at the same time…

ilovemoonie

…as my pictures)
              Okay, I think that’s it! Sorry this was longer than I anticipated… :/ Oh, and I know I have quite a few comments to reply to, and I’ll try to get to all of those later today and tomorrow!
              Thanks for reading, and have a great day, my friends! =) Did you all have a nice weekend?

Hi, moonie! Oof, I’m real sorry for the late reply and posting above you and everything.. I meant to reply to this a couple days ago, but it kinda never happened. ‘^^ Anyway, yeah, it was totally fine for you to post an update! It was nice seeing one from you, actually =) Ah yeah! That was fun! I hope we can see each other again soon! I should be there Friday, since I’m not working, so hopefully then. Aah your sister is moving then, huh? I hope you’ll be alright.. and your sister too! I’m sure it’ll be a lot of work getting stuff moved out, so I understand if you’re not there Saturday. Ah ha… so this is the mysterious new Webkinz! XD Aw haha, don’t feel bad forgetting a fourth cougar. Honestly, I can really relate! If I wasn’t focused on getting different Signatures, I’d be tempted to get myself a bunch of Signature English Spot Bunnies XD I love them, they’re so soft, cute, and unique! And Signature foxes too.. cuties X) Wow, that’s great that he actually came out nice of the box, heh! I know, it’s annoying when they get smushed like that, isn’t

… They seem to like to stay like that, too, unless you put a lot of wear in them. It’s so nice that you ended up getting a good looking one! Ah okay, good idea XD I look forward to seeing him compared to your other Signature cougars! Canyon is a cool name too! It goes right along with those “nature-y” names, plus the fact that it’s a “mountain” lion and the colors go with it.. it actually suits that pet on more levels than I thought, now that I think about it, haha! Oh my gosh, he sounds so cute, but is Canyon gonna be snarky like the rest of his family? I mean, a socially awkward cougar that likes bubbles.. how could that adorable little dude be mean? XD I would love to see a bio of him sometime, yeah! Aww, you got the Spotted Spaniel? That pet is soo cute! I’ve always loved that lil gal. Hmm.. I think both of those names are cute, especially Charlotte, but here are some more suggestions since you asked: Alyssa, Nicole, Hazel, Gabrielle, Kayla, Mia, Paige, Juliet, Lydia ….

… Cassidy, Amanda, Maddison, Amber, Paisley, and Sylvia. Hopefully that’s a bit helpful..? That’s cute that she’ll be sisters with your love spaniel. =) I never even knew that that pet had big feet, but that actually makes sense when I look at it! I thought it just had a lot of fluff around them, but they’re actually just that huge XD Nah, no worries, you didn’t sound that way at all! Ahh okay, no problem, moonie! Yeah, that’s fine if you wanna post them next week. It’s alright, I’m really indecisive too. XD That might be why I don’t usually announce when I’m going to upload SC photos, heheh.. I hope you’ll be able to take those pictures and post them soon! Nah, no prob XD I know it’s hard to keep stuff short sometimes. Weekend.. weekend… man, that feels like a while ago now ‘^^ I think I had a good weekend! It was fun chatting with you, at least! ;) How about you?

Hey, Moonie! I’ve read your reply and think it’s ridiculous that you got another cougar because I don’t even own one, but that’s okay because that’s why I always use Lightning in my stories because I DON’T OWN ONE. I’ll reply to this soon, and 2 or 3 parts of my song didn’t moderate. =/ Poor Michelle…

LOL, I was joking so don’t feel bad! I mentioned Canyon in SATAL.

And here I aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!! It’s okay, but please join MLIK! Oh really? Too bad I can’t come anymore. She is? Out of the house or already out of the house to somewhere else? One of my sisters moved to a new house in June. Oh cool! Congratulations! HA! YOU NAMED HIM CANYON? HE’S IN SATAL! Go read the recent parts of it!
          ~~~~Huh, Lightning’s gonna get jealous. JK, Lightning is pretty worn out like James, so I understand why Canyon is better looking than him despite the fact that Lightning thinks he’s soooo handsome and that Strawberry thinks so. XD Oh goody. River needs an older brother, and possibly an older sister. XD (Oh, hahahaha!! I’m so glad that my brothers aren’t overly protective of me. My mom gets scared when I play video games(Yeah, I play them) and I'm gonna fall of the cliff or do a dangerous move in racing or in Super Smash Bros, Sonic, whatever. XD He sounds like an …

… awesome dude! He must like the Powerpuff Girls if he likes Bubbles… XD Tara Strong plays him. Hmm.. I think Charlotte is a good name for her and Ruby could be her middle name! then again, I might just be saying that because of that person named Charlotte Gamble… Ooooh! Yeah, I remember seeing Chris Hemsworth in Link’d with you the other day! When are you going to check out The Letter Black and more of the bands I mentioned? No, it didn’t sound like you bragging at all! (I’d like to hear Lightniiiiing brag about his new cousin. It’s hard to say that I’d rather hear Lightning give a speech because everything he says is hard to understaaaaand when I fall asleep. XD) Oooh! We need more clumsy peeps! And if she’s good at baking she could bake with Violet it MLIK and Pinkie Pie could be their manager! Oh, it’s fine. (Mine are over a year late because of phone sending in stuff and I lost some drawings in my TOTALLYNOTMESSYROOM.

… I should really do that… It’s okay, moonie! Oh no! I hope you get better! I’ll send a care package soon! Haha, I didn’t. XD It’s okay, I ended up replying to it anyways, and sorry for not replying to your other one! I had an awesome week! Saturday was the best!! =D Have a swagalicious, fantabulous and VICTORIOUS(SKILLET!!) day, Mooners! Your are my anchooooor, so steady me, steady me now. You ain’t ready… never gonna keep me down, NEVER KEEP ME(My vocals are a lot like Jen’s)! … Every day I’ll fight to be… LEGENDARY!!!!

(Hey, moonie! I just want to let you know I just read your update and I’ll try to get to respond to it hopefully by this weekend? Sorry this is late! I just want to let you know! I hope to see you in the park chat tonight as well! ^-^ Have a good weekend, my friend! <3)

(Alright back to reply, just in time as I wanted to!) Heyyyy, moonie!!! Ah ha, that’s fine! I really don’t mind! ^-^ Oh sure, I don’t mind at all! I always enjoy reading your updates! ^u^ Ahhh, yeah this reply is late oof, but yeah I had a fun time chatting with you those days as well! ^-^ It was fun when Taffy and I were discussing about the Goofy Goober Rock song X’D Ah yeah, it was pretty nice getting to chat with you, CuteHeart and emi this past Friday! Ohh yeah, how did that go? I hope you had a nice weekend regardless! Oh hehe, nice! Nooo, you’re not being an annoyance… Ah, that’s nice that you got those two pets! It’s cool that you got a Signature Cougar! XD Gosh, you have an impressive Signature collection I must say! ^-^ Ah really? That’s great to know how special it is to you, hehe! Yikes, it’s gotten up in price recently??? Geez… That’s too bad! :( Ahh, that’s awesome to hear it ended up looking almost perfect! Oh sure! I’d be fine if you send in a comparison photo sometime! ….

…. “Canyon”…. That’s such a fitting name for a cougar! ^u^ Ohh, he likes bubbles I see (sounds similar to Spongebob in which he likes bubbles, eh sorry XD)…. XD Ah sure, I’d love to see a bio for him sometime! Oh yeah, the Spotted Spaniel, it is pretty cute! Oh, name suggestions? Hmm, Ruby sounds fine to me, but maybe Sandy as well… Sorry I don’t have much name suggestions at the moment. :P Ooh, the Love Spaniel, I have that one! It’s so super cute! ^-^ It doesn’t sound like you’re bragging at all, no worries! I enjoyed reading about your new pets announcements! Thanks for letting us know! ^-^ Ah really? :s Sorry to hear you got a cold those days! I hope you’re feeling better now! ^^ Yeah, that’s fine! I’m looking forward to seeing your photos hopefully sometime this week! I’ll try my best to respond as soon as I can by then! ^-^ Ah geez, to be honest I’m not sure if I really have any plans this week… I haven’t really thought about it for a while now.. ^^; Aw thanks! Thanks for letting us know! …

…Oh, it’s fine I know it is long but thanks anyway! You’re welcome, you have a good day as well my friend! I’m doing fine lately, thanks! ^-^

Also, in honor of Michelle Creber(One of my top favorite singers) dog, Marely(I wanna get a Webkinz pet and name it after him and Max. And also after Hammy, Dude, and Beanz!) who died today on August 11th, 2019, I’ll be writing a song about him. He meant so much to her and her family. <3 I hope to meet Mich one day, but in honor of her dog… ~Someday~
      You've been in my heart from the very first start.
      How can I ever thank you for all of the good memories? And even though you used to get fleas, I just wanted to say please stay with me!
      Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for staying with me to the very end, but I know that it's time for you to go. I'll miss you dearly, but clearly you were made for another place. And you've won this race. I'll keep you in my heart, and I hope that someday will will reconnect. I don't know how this will affect me. So goodbye my friend, I'll wave as you go to your den. Goodbye my friend. I'll see you again someday. …

So apparently 3 of my posts didn’t moderate…

Someday, someday, we’ll think of positive messages! But now it’s time for you to go… I can’t wait to see you again! Oh, oh. I can’t wait to see you again… Goodbye my friend… I can’t wait to see you again. Oh, oh just fight a little longer my friend. It’s all worth it in the end. Just hold on and I’ll find you. Just try a little longer my friend, it’s all worth it in the end.
          Just hold on and I’ll find you someday… again…
          (I copied and pasted the end.. I really wished I would’ve saved the entire thing. =/)

ilovemoonie

Hi, MLP! Oh man, that’s so sad that one of your favorite singers’ dog passed away!! D: I’m so sorry to hear that! Losing a pet is always so hard… =’( I’m sure he was such a sweet ‘lil guy! (Aww, and that’s a great idea; I hope you can name a Webkinz after him, someday!) Hopefully she’s doing okay…I’ll be sure to keep her in my prayers! I know losing a pet is always such a tough thing to go through =(
        Aww, and that was such a sweet song that you wrote about him!! That was so nice for you to write a song in honor of her dog <3 I wish she could see it…I'm sure it'd cheer her up! (Aww, that’s too bad that some of it didn’t moderate though XP I wonder why…?)

Hey, meoomie. Yeah… at least she has Max, her ferrets, and her other pets left. ;,( Since she does haven’t any siblings(That I know of), her pets were like them to her. Yeah, he was… (Yeah, I really want to name on after him and her soon! I sure hope so… Thanks! Me too… yeah, it’s weird. =P

Aww, that song you wrote was very sweet… I’m so sorry to hear her dog passed away! :,( I know it isn’t easy to deal with losing a pet… Ah yeah, that seems like a great idea to name a Webkinz after him! ^-^ Ah, sorry to hear the rest of it didn’t moderate. :P

Comments are closed.