New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 9,125 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  ilovemoonie 50 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Oh! @Springshimmer, I saw your post, and Sunday at 2 KT should work just fine for me! ^-^ The only thing I’m not sure about is that I sometimes have to go shopping on Sundays, but since I’ve had some pretty annoying allergies lately, I don’t *think* I’ll be going much of anywhere that afternoon….? Tell you what, I’ll send you a letter or a gift on Webkinz that day if I’m able to make it!
      Again, I’m almost positive that it will work on my end!! But– just in the rare case something pops up– I don’t want ya waiting forever for me XP (Usually, if I’m not at the park about 20 minutes after it starts, it means that I got caught up with something)
      Welp with that being said, I hope to see you on Sunday! ^-^ Can’t wait to talk more about the Spongebob Movie and all that good stuff hahaha XD

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ahh, hey there @TaffyKitty12! Alright, that sounds good! ^-^ I can’t wait to see you there! XD Ah, yeah that’d be a good idea! Sure, you can send me a letter or a gift on Webkinz if you’ll be able to make it! ^-^ Thanks for letting me know! I’ll reply to your latest update hopefully by Monday or Tuesday! If you don’t mind, maybe I’ll just post the SC link to the SpongeBob collection photo here and mention you instead once you become more active? Because, I feel like that page is filled up already.. Eh, I’ll just talk to you about it on the park chat. Ah, yes the Spongebob Movie!!! X’D (I’m currently watching a pre-movie episode as I’m typing this XD) I can’t wait to talk to you about that! XD I hope to see you on Sunday as well! ^-^ See yah, my friend!

(once people start telling me which pets they officially be using, I’ll post the pet list… for now, I’m too excited that I haven’t even eaten lunch yet!! XD) ~1~ Kailie the husky was asleep. She was dreaming about a VICTORIOUS concert held by one of her favorite bands Skillet. All of a sudden, her alarm clock, shaped like an electric guitar started to blare very loudly and woke her up. NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN. NEVER KEEP ME! STILL THE ONE THAT’S STANDIN’ NOW! NEVER FALLING! DESTINY IS CALLING ME! GO DOWN IN HISTORY. EVERY DAY I’LL FIGHT TO BE… LEGENDARY!!! OH!! OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH. OH!!! OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH!! LEGENDARY!!! Her alarm clock sang as it woke her up. “Ugh, I’m up, I’m up.” Kailie said slamming her alarm clock of, then looking at the time. “Oh no!” she cried. “I’m gonna be late for work!” It was 6:03 A.M. in the morning and Kailie was NEVER late for anything. Well, maybe for family reunions, but let’s face it, she never likes going so she purposely is late. She has been early for a lot of things, but never late.

(2) … debated on which tie to wear. “I’ll just stick with the black one,” she said as she put on her tie, badge, and belt. She was wearing ripped black jeans to go with it and put on her black heel boots to go with it. (She sometimes wears black Converses to go with her police attire) Then she got her invisible backpack, headed out to her garage(Which was connected to her house) and got on her black motorbike with a silver owl and lightning bolts(She have many motorbikes and cars) and put on her helmet and opened up the garage car door with her remote and raced out. “Oh, great. It’s raining!” She said from the inside of her helmet. “Maybe I should’ve drove my blue 2020 Stingray Corvette. At least I’d have a roof! But this helmet is good enough and I’m wearing racing gloves, a leather jacket(Over her police shirt/tie thing), and let’s speed her up.” Kailie said speeding, but stopped to get some breakfast to eat at the cafe. She quickly ran inside. She was all wet but took off her helmet and dried it off and went up to the counter as Pinkie Pie

(3) … doughnuts, and a lot of other good stuff. “Hey, Pinkie!” Kailie called out to Pinkie Pie. “Yeeees? Oh, is that you Violet? If it is, I got your apron all washed and ready! And this time, I used sugar cookie soap and now it smells like yummy sugar cookies!” Pinkie Pie happily said looking up to see that it was Kailie. “Kailie!! Hi! How are you?” “I’m great! Just great. So great, I could throw myself in a grate.” Kailie said, using her “great” quote again because she was soaking because it was pouring outside. “Good to hear! How badly is it storming? And what can I get for you today?” Pinkie Pie asked getting her cash register/tablet thing ready along with her notepad and Pinkie Pie Pony Party Perfection Pastry Pen ready. “Uhh, I’ll take a White Chocolate iced coffee freese with whipped cream and white chocolate drizzled on it and a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup doughnut(Krispy Kreme has them!! 8D Kwik Star needs to get them!) to go with it. Thanks!” Kailie said as Pinkie Pie quickly jotted that all down. “Is that all?” Pinkie Pie asked. “Yep.” Kailie replied getting her wallet out. “That’ll be

(4) asked. “Yep.” Kailie replied getting her wallet out. “That’ll be $3.15!” Pinkie Pie said taking the 5 dollar bill from Kailie and giving her $1.85 back.
            ~~~”Thanks!” Kailie said as she got her iced coffee with her Reese’s doughnut and left. “Thaaaank you and have a nice day and watch out for angry gorilla chefs!!” Pinkie Pie said laughing. “Pffft,” Kailie said as she left and quickly submerged her coffee and doughtnut as it started to become sunny and nice. “Now it stops raining!” She said to herself rolling her eyes as she got on her motorbike and put her helmet on and raced to the Kinzville Police Agency. When she got there, she parked her motorbike in the parking lot and went inside. When she got inside she went to her office and took her racing helmet off and sat on her desk reading papers and what was scheduled for that day waiting for her fellow coworker(s(that is, if you use Bolt, moonie)) to join her.
            ~~~A few hours later… Lyric the black lab was rushing herself too hard.

(3) … she had a huge schedule for the day. First, she had to go to work at Krazy Kinz Gamerz, then she was going to take a lunch break to go to Sugar Cube Corner to talk to Adam Young about their new collaboration album coming up, then she jad to go back to work and stock the shelves up. It was going to be a busy day for her. After all, it was 7:06 A.M. in the morning. As she got into her 2019 Honda Civic, she rolled her windows down on the nice sunny day. It was raining, but she didn’t like the sound of mosquitoes. She’d rather call them “MustSQUISHoes” because of how many band-aids she gets from them. She turned the radio on as the song “Completely” by Ledger came on. When she got to work she quickly opened the building up and sighed with relief that she was finally there. “Lyric, you’re early!” her boss said. “I came on time!” She said as the clock quickly struck 7:25 A.M.. She always came 1 minute early to everything. “I forgive you, but you must stack these new NS games!” her boss said as he gave

(6) … Nintendo Switch games. She started to unpack them and put them on the shelves.
              ~~~ Corrine the Signature Arctic Fox just finished putting on her mascara and added some sparkly eye shadow to it and got her purse and her laptop bag and left her house. She jumped(Well got, actually) into her car and left and stopped by Sugar Cube Corner to get coffee, but the door was locked. “Errrrrrrgh. Why. Won’t. This. Door. Open.?” She asked herself as she tried to open the door. It was locked. She just stood there and waited for a worker to come out and unlock it, but Pinkie Pie was busy in the cafe singing and jumping and making cupcakes. (Cupcakes, so sweet and tasty cupcakes! Don’t be so hasty cupcakes! CUPCAKES, CUPCAKES, CUPCAKES!!) (One of the pets that work at the cafe have to let her in and take her orders.)
              ~Conor and Commander Hurricane were busy at the FBI office working…
              (Whoa, you can edit stuff?)

(7) They sent some files to Kailie. “There. That should do it! I hope she answers soon.” Commander Hurricane said and he sat down and SLOUCHED in his chair. “You’re so lazy. You need to have good posture!” Conor said. Commander just rolled his eyes. Then, it started to hail immensely and stormed very hard.
              ~~~ Okay, so I’m sorry for making this so long, guys! I got impatient… so yeah… And it’s storming badly. So I hope this gives you guys an idea of what this is like! Corrine’s gonna be mad because she’s getting stormed on. XD (Also, part 5(accidentally 3) got cut off. “her boss said as he gave her tons of boxes”. I can’t wait to start this with you guys! (Moonie, Kailie’s gonna make some joke about the hail with James. XD Are you using Bolt(Micah’s dad)?) Also, it’s now @EmilyCuteHeart’s turn unless she wants emi to go first! Then it’s emi’s turn.
              ~ M L P 2 0 1 0 E G 1 3

(Sorry for adding more to this, guys! Since Heartkinz is using fashion pets, I wanna add in Strawberry! (And sorry for making this so long)) “Life screams, wild dreams, sewing seams it all just seems so purrrfect! Yeah, so purrfect! If it’s your own style, it will last for a while! You can run for miles and miles with your own style! Be the girl you want to see in this world and ohhh… OW!!!” Strawberry yelled. She was singing her own song and as she was combing her fur she pulled something really hard. Then she put on her makeup and sprayed lots of perfume on her and looked out the window. “My, it’s storming very badly!” she said getting her umbrella. “Oh, I forgot! I have to order my “La robe de perfection scintillante de Candy”(It’s in French) from Candy today!” Strawberry said going on her phone and ordering a dress from Candy. Then, she put on her fashionable rain coat and left. She was going to Aspen and Mazie’s Boutique Outlet. She got outside with her umbrella and cat walked. (8)

Okay… so um… this forum is dead whenever I have time to reply to stuff and busy whenever I don’t!! =P Sooo… For MLIK, I’m going to be using Kailie(Female police officer husky), Adam Young(Male Composer/songwriter/have a project called Owl City Snowy Retriever), Pinkie Pie(Female Spring Shepherd, Sugar Cube Corner owner/worker), Lyric(Female Black Lab singer/songwriter/voice actor who works at GameSto– Krazy Kinz Gamerz), Corrine(Female Signature Arctic Fox who works with computers who likes coffee), Commander Hurricane(Male Signature Siberian Husky, FBI Agent), Conor(Male Signature Arctic Fox, FBI Agent), Tim(Male Lil’ Kinz’ Striped Alley Cat, the kitten who visits the shops), and I think that’s it… for now. I know we’ll definitely have a cafe/bakery(Sugar Cube Corner), so Emi’s Violet has a part time job there(From what she said), Heartkinz has a huge variety of pets that could work there like Jilly(We will be serving ice cream. Ice cream, doughtnuts, fudge(Oh, yuck), brownies, pasteries, apple pie(all pies in that fact), Chip, Pancake, etc. And Pickle would add great sense of humor if we had hot dogs there. XD And once Taffy…

(2) … joins/becomes for active, she can use Jiko!! We could have a cafe AND a restaurant. Because, Jiko makes soup and doesn’t like people touching his hat, and once out pets are done with work/take a lunch break, they could eat their -OR- have Pikachu make a fast delivery. XD As for moonie, she’s got Joe and Anthony(I never knew you had a Black Lab! It’s been Lyric’s job to make friends or enemies with all black labs there are!!(Echo, Clint, etc) XD) who own a pizza place. Maybe Jiko could work there, that is, if Taffy’s okay with it!! And since Tall Shadow’s so shy, she could work at the bakery! The only one who she’d be scared of is Pinkie Pie because of how obnoxious she is and she’s full of energy 24/7. XD Moonie ALSO has Jon & Tim Shoreman of Switchfoot(My lips, my lunges, MY NATIVE TONGUE!) who are singers/in a band called Switchfin– I mean Switchfoot. She also said that Chester owns a restaurant… And emi, maybe Taylor could have a job at Krazy Kinz Gamerz(Webkinz version of GameStop. XD) and she could work with Lyric…? I guess This is the thread, it’s the 

… XD I’m so eager to reply to this, I might just post my reply now on this page before I forget all of my ideas! So help me round up all of our pets that have jobs. Some of them can get off early/work late, and Tim doesn’t have a job at all(He’s 7!), but he’s going to try to apply to one because his dad asked him, “Why don’t you ever work?”, meaning, “Why don’t you ever obey?’ so he gets the idea that he needs to get a job. XD So yeah…

Also, to spice it up, it’s going to have crazy weather. STorming somewhere, sunny somewhere else, snowing somewhere, then it becomes fall, then spring, it’s going to have crazy weather. WHo doesn’t like going to a coffee shop on a stormy day?

That was so weird… it had the “Edit” option on one of my comments, and I edited it. O_O

Sally Webkinz
              Key Master

Be careful with the edit button. If you edit an old post to include something that violates the rules, you’ll be banned. Also, a reminder — you may not post links to non-Ganz related websites.

Oh, okay. I honestly didn’t know that was for. XP Don’t worry Sally, I’m not gonna make that mistake again. I just wish we could delete our own older posts. (I.e. embarrassing grammar posts and stuff I really wish I wouldn’t have ever posted. Oh. I’ve seen people post links to []  before. I assume that isn’t okay anymore, right? And here: webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/kinzapedia/enchanted-elephant/ someone gives a link to a total outside website. =P Thanks so much for the warnings, Sally.

Sally Webkinz
              Key Master

Sometimes things slip through, but links to websites that don’t fall under the GanzWorld umbrella are definite no-nos. Anything that encourages people to visit other sites is not permitted due to COPPA restrictions. Feel free to report violations and I’ll remove them.

Oh, okay. I’ll remember that for future references. I’ll report future ones, too. People(including me for some of them) on here talk about other Websites like [] etc. Is that still alright or is it a no-no too? I talk about the Webkinz Social Media pages sometimes. We’re allowed to give links to the Webkinz Zazzle, right?

Sally Webkinz
              Key Master

We often let abbreviations slide, but outright promotion of outside sites is not permitted. Since we can’t control all of the content on Zazzle, please don’t include links to it either. We have ways of including the warning when visiting outside links — you do not.

Oh, okay. I won’t! I thought Zazzle was run by Ganz. Okay, I understand. Thanks again for the warnings and I’ll report once I find more links.

TaffyKitty12

Hi. MLP! :) Ooh, I take it your starting a new roleplay? That’s pretty cool! ^-^ I uh, heheh, am almost done with school (should be finished tomorrow!) so if it’s not too late, do you think I could maybe join…? If so, I could definitely use Jiko, as you suggested! That would be pretty funny haha XD I may only use one or two other kinz besides him, though, just so it doesn’t become too hard for me to reply on a timely basis! ‘^^ And if it’s too late for me to join, I understand! Sorry I haven’t been very active on here lately! XP I’ve just been so busy, it’s hard to come on :/

Hey, Taffy! Yup! As explained/mentioned on the other page! Oh cool! 2 of my sisters graduated this year and now it’s just me!! (My mom is so sad about that. XD) YES, USE JIKO!!! Aww, really? I was hoping you could use Tall Shadow to work at the bakery, Pikachu to mess around at places with Tim(Both of them don’t have a job, so they’re a perfect duo!), Calhoun to help with the FBI and police office, and maybe Starlight could work, too? I dunno what job she’d have, but I’m using Commander Hurricane, and I’d love to see her in it! Then again, they’re your pets and you decide. =) Nope! Not at all. =) You can go after moonie who goes after emi who goes after Heartkinz who goes after me. Hopefully Spring will join.

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Pony! ^-^ Ah, sweet, thanks for letting me join! :D (Huh, they did? I had no idea! Aw, hopefully you don’t get too lonesome, though, with them not being around! :c ) Alrighty, welp, looks like I’ll be using Jiko then, haha! XD And you know what? I’ll take up your advice on the other characters and use Pikachu, Calhoun, Tall Shadow, and Starlight, too! ;) (I’m actually surprised you remembered Calhoun; I almost totally forgot about her XDD Buy yeah, I’d totally love to use her!! =] ) I’ll use them in the jobs you suggested, too! Hmm, maybe Starlight could work at a bakery with Tall Shadow, since she likes baking goods? Hyeheheh I can’t wait to use her if Commander is in it XD Alrighty, sounds like a plan to me, MLP! ;D (Ahh, and yeah, I noticed Spring hasn’t join! I wonder if she’s interested at all in roleplaying? I don’t think she’s in any yet)

I WILL DIE OF LAUGHTER. XD You’re welcome! (Yup, they did!! radishbird says ‘Congratulations’ to you, btw) YESSSS!!! Awesome, thanks!! (How could I pawsibbly forget about Calhoun? XD) Okay, great! YEP IF YOU’VE READ MY REPLY COMMANDER IS IN IT (No, she said it’s not her thing but I hope she does!!)

ilovemoonie

(Hi, MLP! I dunno if this will moderate before the weekend or not, but I wanted to let you know that I’ll try to let you know which characters I’ll be using in your roleplay really soon!! I’ll definitely use James, and I was thinking I could maybe use Bellus, my Signature Panda? He’s a baker, so he could work at Pinkie Pie’s bakery. Of course, that’s only if it’s okay with you; I totally don’t have to use him if you don’t want! Anyway, I’ll think about what other characters to use and let you know as soon as I decide! (Also, I really liked the start to the roleplay! =) ))

(Hey, moonie! No need more brackets. XD) Yay! Bellus! (I keep on pronouncing that as “Bell-us”. Isn’t it suppose to be “Boo-luss” or “Beh-lus”? XD) And I am so totally excited for James to be in it!! Sure, Bellus could work there! It’s currently storming very hard, but that would be fine!! Also, are you going to have Lightning apply for a job?

Hey dudes and dudettes! It’s Would You Rather Wednesday! Would You Rather… have all of your Webkinz Pets come to life or all of your Miis? Hm… if it was Webkinz pets, I could get 7 million autographs from Adam Young, Britt Nicole, Kelly Sheridan, Ashleigh Ball, etc… but most of them’d be mad at me for not taking care of them… Miis? KYROASHI, YOU’RE COMING TO LIFE!!! XD I pick the second one. XD Have a swagalicious, fantabulous, and victorious day, dudes and dudettes! (I’m gonna start learning ‘Fireflies’ on my violin soon alond with other complicated stuff! =D )

So if I get the Moonlight Panda, his name will be CINEMATIC!! Because I am waaaay too obsessed with Owl City if you guys couldn’t tell…

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, MLP! >^^< (Ay, sorry for the late reply by the way! XP ) Ooh, that's a pretty good question! :) Honestly, I'd much rather have all my Webkinz come to life than all my Miis XDD I have a few "okay" Miis on my Wii console, but my brother made most of them and his are pretty terrifying XD (Like, seriously, I refuse to use just about any of his pfft ;P ) At least my Webkinz aren't creepy, haha. Ohh, and it would be cool if you named the moonlight panda that, if you got it! ^-^ Is that this year's special estore pet? Oof, hopefully it's not too expensive! :P I like those pets but I don't get them because I don't wanna spend that much money on a virtual ahah '^^ (Considering I use my plush pets more anyway) Haha, I can tell you really like Owl City! XD I think I have one of their songs on my iPod; I believe it was the one they used in the end credits of the original Wreck-It Ralph movie?

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, @Springshimmer! :) This is kinda late (sorry, this is the first time I checked WKN this week! XP ), but… I know we wanted to discuss when we could have a park chat? Unfortunately, I’m not 100% sure about this weekend (I’m on track to finish school on Friday or early Saturday; I dunno how busy my weekend will be yet so if anything pops up, I’ll be sure to tell you on Friday!), but… I might be able to do one? On Saturday I could probably talk anywhere around 7 pm KinzTime? I don’t think we could do earlier cause of the group chat (I dunno if I’ll be able to attend that anyway this week ‘^^ ) And, for Sunday, any time in the afternoon (probably around 2 to 5 KT) could potentially work! :) Unfortunately, I can’t really do any in the morning (before 1 pm KT) or at night :/ (after 9:30 KT).
      What times would be good for you? >^^< If something happens that it doesn't work out, maybe we can do it next weekend?
      I'll update you on Friday!

Taffy!!! Are you joining MLIK?!?!? And are you Spring??

Hey, Taffy!!! ^u^ Thanks for the reminder! I’m glad to hear you’re on track to finish school soon! ^-^ Hmm… I’d be fine with having a park chat on Sunday around 2 PM KinzTime (which is 11 in the morning my time). I think that will work fine for me… Of course, you can always let me know whenever something comes up, I might be able to do it Saturday around 7pm KinzTime as well if Sunday doesn’t work out for you… Sure, that’d be fine! Thanks for letting me know, Taffy! I hope we’ll be able to have a park chat this weekend ^-^ It was pretty nice chatting with yah this past Friday, especially the Goofy Goober Rock song which is one of my favorite parts of the first SpongeBob movie. XD I’ve been watching plenty of pre-movie SpongeBob episodes lately. XD But yeah, I’ll look forward to seeing yah! ^-^

Comments are closed.