New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,351 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

IndigoZap

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS!!! MY SUBMISSIONS ARE THERE! HECK, CHECK THEM OUT ALREADY!!! https://share.ganzworld.com/medallionpet?id=51236

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey, MLP! I’m glad your submissions uploaded! I really like that butterfly pony one.. that one looks pretty neat! Those wings and design on it look real cool. ^-^ Good luck on the contest!

Hey, emi! Me too! Thanks so much! Yeah, I only used a pen. O_O Thanks!! Are you entering?

You’re welcome! ^-^ Oh wow, really? Was it one of those multi-colored pens then? Ah, I don’t know.. I probably won’t get around to it, especially since I don’t have any ideas yet.

Well, for the black, yes. I didn’t make myself clear. I only used a black gel pen for the wings, and other ones for the colors. I have multi-colored pens. They’re great! Aww, how about a jellybean sheltie?

ilovemoonie

Hey, MLP! Oh yay, I’m so glad your submissions moderated! :D I know how frustrating and disappointing it can be when something doesn’t moderate, especially if you spent a long time on it, so I’m very glad that that wasn’t the case for you! WHOA, you made a lot of entries! :o It would take me forever to make half that many, not to mention I’d never be able to come up with enough ideas, heh :P I really love all of yours, though; you have some really cool ideas, and you did a great job drawing/coloring all of them! I love the names you came up with for them, too…some of them are really creative! ^-^ Anyway, all of your entries are great, but I think my favorites are the Butterfly Pony (I think that would make a super pretty pet!), the Peanut Butter Brownie Dog (it sounds delicious XD I think that one would make an adorable plush, too), the Signature Cat (I really love that idea, and it’s the closest thing we’ll get to another Signature! :P ), the Blizzard Cool Pup (I love the design and shade…

ilovemoonie

…of blue used!), the Native American Wild Horse (it’s awesome that you got the idea from Spirit; that used to be my favorite movie, and I still love it!), the White Snowball Dragon (I think it’d make a great new winter pet!), and, the Stripehgreyblalico Cat (that’s a really creative idea!) Er…do they still count as my “favorites” if I listed like half of them? ;P I really like all of those ideas, though, as well as the ones I didn’t list, and I’d love to see any of ‘em made into a Webkinz! :) Thanks for sharing these with us, MLP, and I wish you the best of luck in the contest! Wouldn’t it be awesome if both you and CuteHeart were finalists? ;)

I’ve read your reply and will try to reply to it soon!

TaffyKitty12

Heyyo, MLP! =] (Sorry for the late-ish reply, by the way! XP ) Thanka for sharing all of your entires with us! :D How in the world did you manage to make so many? XD I wish I had that kind of drawing inspiration, haha! Anyhoo, I really like your designs! ^-^ That “Bread Bear” seems cool, and I love the colors on that one ;D (Man, if only AW was still around… I really miss playing it ;-: ) Ooh, that movie pup is pretty rad! Who doesn’t love movies? XD [HoLy McMoLy YEEES I’m actually hoping to get a Webkinz husky pup for Christmas so I can name it after Calhoun BD Me and my brother are making a series of Wreck-it Ralph pets (I already have a Felix, and he has a Ralph and a King Candy. I have a candy pup somewhere that I wanna name “Vanellope”) so, ya know, why not? XD Plus, she’s a really cool character, to boot! Man oh man, that butterfly pony is pretty snazzy, too >w< What a cool and unique idea! :D Also, I’m not sure if I ever asked you this, but how do you get your writing

TaffyKitty12

…. Anyway, back to your entries, I think that one might be my favorite, actually, along with the Native American Wild Horse (which is really awesome! :D ) ^u^ And, of course, I loved all of your other entries, too! I thought that S.H.I.E.L.D bear was a great idea (you know how much I love Marvel, hur hur >:D ) and your cupcake fennec fox was honestly adorable :,) Hey, if Ganz makes that one, maybe it could be Pikachu’s crazy little cousin, or somethin’? XD Ah, I was excited to see your Debbie Dragon! It’s very pretty, and such a nice tribute to a great WebKinz host! I can’t forget about those cats, either! I forgot what it was called, but I thought the one that was half calico/half tabby was pretty neat ;) I also loved that “signature cat”! I could definitely see that one being a finalist! ^w^ In all, awesome job, MLP! Good luck with the contest :D

I’ve read your reply and will try to reply to it soon!!!

How come my posts didn’t get moderated in the SC? =( Was something wrong? Was it a bad size? Was the descriptions bad? PLease answer, Sally, it took me forever to get those done!

ilovemoonie

(Ah, sorry for posting above you, MLP and TaffyKitty! >.< I hope you both don’t mind too much! (And I’ll try to reply to both of your posts soon, by the way!)
      ~Hey, my friends! How ya doin’? ;) Can you guys believe that Christmas is in eight days?! :o Have you gotten all of your Christmas shopping done yet? (I certainly haven’t! :P ) Anyway, I just wanted to share a few updates with you all, (again, I know XP ), if that’s okay!
      ~First off, this is a uh, kinda late update, heh, but I just wanted to say that those two Webkinz I got that I told you about a few weeks ago (the Polar Cub and Minty Moose), did arrive awhile back! They both took a few extra days to arrive than expected, but I think it was worth the wait, as they’re both super cute! ^-^ I especially like the Minty Moose…it's just so festive and unique! I feel like it’s one of those pets that, if it was made nowadays, it would be a virtual only, you know? You just don’t see Webkinz plushes like that, anymore! …

ilovemoonie

… In all, though, I would highly recommend them both, and I’m happy that I was able to get them! :) As I mentioned before, they’ll both be males, and though I’ll still be naming the Polar Cub “Polaris”, I’ve decided to change the name of the moose from “Arthur” to “Buddy Arthur” (Buddy being his first name and Arthur being his middle or last name). So now, instead of being named/based after the character Arthur from the movie Arthur Christmas, he’ll be named and based after both Arthur and Buddy from the movie Elf, because I love both the characters and just couldn’t choose one to name him after XD I think it’ll be pretty fun having him have both the characters’ personalities, and perhaps I’ll even use him on here, someday? :)
        Additionally, in my last update I also mentioned how I was able to get the new Narwhal, and that one actually ended up arriving this past Friday! I must say, I think the pet is even cuter in person! ^-^ Ganz did a great job on it, and it might even be my favorite pet that they’ve released…

ilovemoonie

…all year! Now, I think I decided that I’ll be naming him “Norbert”, and his last name will be “Narwhal”, (I know, I’m so creative :P ), simply so that he can be called “Mr. Narwhal”, like the narwhal that makes a brief appearance in the movie Elf, if you guys have seen that. He’s therefore going to be friends with my Minty Moose, and he’ll also talk in the same voice as the narwhal in that movie, because why not XD Currently, I don’t really plan on using Norbert on here, but if I can create a good personality for him, I just might!
          ~Next, I just wanted to apologize for not replying to anything on here, over the weekend! >.< I meant to reply to a few conversations and maybe even a roleplay, but I ended up having a cold this weekend, therefore I didn’t really feel up to doing much of anything. (Though, I did manage to watch too many movies on TV, oops :P ) Thankfully, though, I’m starting to feel a lot better now, which is good because this week is looking to be quite busy for me. …

ilovemoonie

… Unfortunately, this means I probably won’t be too active on here this week. I still have a lot to do to get ready for Christmas, and my family also has some things planned and some events to go to. Then, on Saturday, some of my family will be coming and staying through Christmas, so, realistically, I dunno if I’ll really be on here too much until after Christmas is over. :/ However, I’ll definitely still be on here some, and I’m sure I’ll be able to make time to reply to quite a bit, especially during the first part of this week. After Christmas, though, I should be much more active, and, if y’all are okay with it, I might even post a scene from a Christmas story that I plan on writing, which will be about some of my characters (such as Bucky, Loki, and Sadie), as kids on Christmas. Someone’s getting a rainbow unicorn for Christmas! XD Would you guys be okay with me posting that after Christmas is over, though? I would have done it before, but there’s no way I’ll have it ready in time. …

ilovemoonie

… (Oh, and TaffyKitty, if you see this, since I won’t be posting my story this week, you can definitely go ahead and post Madison’s bio! :) )
              ~Lastly, (I promise, this is the last thing!), I just wanted to quickly let you guys know that we’re officially finished with our Santa portraits, and that means that I will once again be able to attend the Saturday chats! :D Now, I may not be able to attend the one this weekend, since some of my older sisters are coming then, but, depending on what time they get here, I might be able to come for a little bit. After that, though, I should be able to attend them regularly again! That is, at least until March, when we start our bunny portraits… :/
              ~Okay, that’s all! Yikes, how did I make this five comments long?! :o Sorry about that!! I always think I’m going to make these things short, but eh, I guess I like to ramble XP Thanks for reading, though, everyone, and have a marvelous Monday! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

(Heya, ilovemoonie– I read your update, and will try my best to reply to it sometime this evening! I’d type it up now, but I gotta start working on some more schoolwork in a couple minutes XP I hope ya don’t mind!)

ilovemoonie

(That’s fine, TaffyKitty! You can reply back whenever you have the time! I don’t mind at all! :) I know my update was really long, anyway, heheh, so I totally understand if you can’t reply to it until tonight or tomorrow! Thanks for letting me know, though, and I look forward to reading (and replying) to your response, once it’s posted! :) )

TaffyKitty12

Hallo, ilovemoonie! (Naw, it’s fine! :) I knew you were gonna be posting this today, and besides, my comments weren’t that important… heck, I don’t even think it took me ten minutes to type it, haha XD Anyhoo, I did read your response, and will try to reply back a little later!)
            Thanks for askin’! ^-^ I’ve been doing good, but very busy, heheh. How about you?
            Gosh, I know, right?! I seriously can’t believe Christmas is next week 0_o It felt like only yesterday when I was criticizing a store for putting out their Christmas decor in September… and now it’s actually here! Boy, does time fly :o Yup! The only person I really have to buy gifts for with my own money is my brother (my parents don’t make me buy them anything, but my dad will usually give us something to give to our mom and vice versa), and I got that out of the way a few weeks ago XD However, I decided to make little 8 by 10 inch paintings for some of my close family members, and I uh…

TaffyKitty12

… still need to work on those, eheh :P I finished one of them for my grandma, but I haven’t worked on the paintings for my mom, dad, aunt, uncle, and my other grandmother, eheh. I got a lot to do, I suppose. Anyhow, it’s alright! It’s hard to find the time to get that type of stuff done, ya know? I hope you’re able to get the perfect presents for your family, though! ;)
              Hurray! I’m so glad you decided to post about your new ‘kinz– I was really eager to hear about them! :D Ah, it’s good that your polar cub and minty moose arrived, too! I was getting a little worried that it ended up like the whole chipmunk fiasco, but I’m happy to hear that wasn’t the case :)
              Aw, I bet! That moose sounds like a real cutie, heheh ^-^ Hm, that is a pretty good point… it’s hard to find that kind of “uniquity” these days. Most of the cool, exotic Webkinz get made into virtuals, while nearly all the plush are now dogs…

TaffyKitty12

… Don’t get me wrong: I really love some of the new remakes, but I’m starting to get a little tired of seeing a new pup almost every month, especially when it’s one they already made years ago. On the other hand, the minty moose is such a perfect example of festivity and creativity… both of which I adore! And it’s a plush, to boot! ;) (I also really like its coloring XD )
              I hope you enjoy your cool new webbies, hehe! I love the names you’re using, too ^-^ I know I said this before, but “Polaris” sounds pretty awesome, and I think “Buddy Arthur” is such a hilarious and genius name idea! :,) You definitely can’t go wrong with having a Buddy the Elf-based pet, haha! XD I wonder if he’d get along with my Buddy (he’s a holidoodle I got a few Christmases ago)? If your Buddy likes maple syrup and candy on almost everything he eats, I have a feeling those two could be best friends XD It’s cool that his personality is partially inspired by Arthur’s, too :) If you don’t mind me asking, what is Arthur like?…

TaffyKitty12

[Ah, I'm afraid I'll have to wait to finish the rest of this until I go on my lunch break XP Hope you don't mind!]

TaffyKitty12

… (I’ve never watched the movie, but I did see the ads for it some years ago)
              Ooh, yes! If you ever develop him enough, I would love to see Buddy on here as a character! :D
              Ah yay, I’m glad your narwhal came, too! Wow, really? It must be pretty cute, then, if you think it’s even more adorable in person XD It’s super cool that were able to get one so quick! (If only it was released last month, I coulda put it on my Christmas list, heheh) I can see why… its definitely Ganz’ most creative pet this year, don’t ya think? :) I’m so glad something other than a dog remake was released for once!
              It’s awesome that you’re gonna be naming him “Norbert”, as well! I was hoping you’d stick with that, hehe XD It’s alright– I mean, that is the character’s last name, and if you’re basing him after that narwhal, it only makes sense to use it! :) I hope ya have a lotta fun with your new “Mr. Narwhal!” I honestly love the fact that he’ll he have the same voice as the one in the movie :,D …

TaffyKitty12

… Now all you need is a webkinz named or based after that little penguin/puffin thing with antennas XD I’m curious to know what his interactions with Loki would be like, considering he is the “unicorn of the sea”, hur hur hur >:D
              Oh no, no, no– you don’t need to apologize, moonie! I’m sorry to hear that you came down with a cold… that’s never fun! XP I certainly understand, though; whenever I have a cold, I don’t really come on here, either, even though I’m off school and have a lot of time to reply to things in actuality, heheh :P It’s hard to get the motivation to go online when you’re feeling under the weather! It’s great that you feel better now, though! :) You certainly wouldn’t want to have a cold over Christmas, ya know?
              Also, thanks for letting us know about this week! I’ll miss not seeing you quite as much, but I definitely get it! The week before Christmas is always a busy one, and actually, I’m kinda shocked that there’s been so much activity on here this month, considering how much everyone’s had to do XD…

TaffyKitty12

… I hope you have a nice time doing the things your family has planned out! ^-^ It’s cool that some of your extended family is coming over, too! :D
              Realistically, I don’t think I’ll be the most active on here, either, this week, heheh… I don’t have anything “major” planned, nor do I have family that’ll be staying several days, but I have loads of schoolwork to do ahah :P I don’t get off until next week, and I got a million and one assignments to finish before then :/ I’ve actually been a lot more active than I should be, but oh well XD
              Well of course, ilovemoonie! :) I love reading your stories, and the Christmas one you’re working on sounds great! ^-^ I can’t wait to see Sadie, Thor, and friends as little kids! :D I bet anything that it’s Loki XD I wonder if Clint will have any thoughts on that, hur hur >:D Nope; I definitely wouldn’t mind if you posted it after Christmas! Even if it’s a Christmas-themed story, it doesn’t mean that you can’t share it with us after the holiday, right?…

TaffyKitty12

… Heck, I posted my Thanksgiving story a couple weeks after Thanksgiving, and I won’t be posting the next part until sometime in January XD I’m always up for a Christmas story… doesn’t matter if it’s posted the day after, week after, or month after! You could even post it in July, and I wouldn’t mind XD I’d love it if you could share your story with us sometime soon, as I’m really eager to read it! ;)
              (You sure? Well, thanks for letting me know, moonie! ^-^ If that’s case, I think I’ll try post it this week! Unfortunately, I haven’t really had the time to work on it these past few days, so I barely have anything written down, but I’m gonna push to finish/post her bio on or by Thursday! If I’m lucky, maybe I could even have it done/posted tomorrow…? (Although, if I try to do that, I might not be able to reply to much else today, so I hope CuteHeart and MLP will understand if I don’t respond to their SC pics right away!))
              Finally, thanks for telling us about the park chats–it’s awesome that you’ll be able…

TaffyKitty12

… able to start attending those again! :D I understand if something happens that you can’t make it this week, though! Me, Lucky, CuteHeart, and MLP were the only ones there last week, and seeing that it’s only a matter of days before Christmas, who knows if anyone will be able to come? I’m gonna try to head over to the park if a few of you guys are on, but it really just depends on what I’m doing, eheh :P Even if we don’t see each other this weekend, there’s always the Saturday after that! Once your bunny portraits start up in the spring, maybe we could still talk via some weekday afternoon chats? (Oh, and speaking of chats, will you be able to start doing the Sunday ones again? If so, we could start those up after the New Year, or somethin’ :) )
              ~In all, thank you for the update, and I hope ya have a nice day!

ilovemoonie

Hiya, TaffyKitty! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your response, and I’ll try my best to reply back soon! I know I’ve been doing a pretty terrible job at responding to y’all’s replies on my updates and stuff lately, eheh, but I’ll really try hard to do it, this time! (I might just post a few parts of my reply here and there, when I get some time, even if I can’t finish the whole thing at the moment, if that makes sense) I hope that’s okay! In the meantime, I hope you have a great day, and thanks so much for reading and replying to my update! :) I appreciate it!

Happy Birthday to your mom!

ALso I’ve read your update and will try to reply to it later! My older sister has her Japanese classes at 3:30, and I need to get off the computer for it. I hope you understand! You have sisters, don’t you?

ilovemoonie

Aw, thanks, MLP! I’ll be sure to pass that on to her! ;) We actually just got back from going to dinner and seeing some Christmas lights for her birthday. :) But wait, how did you know that it was her birthday? I don’t remember saying before…though, I might have said it last year, I honestly don’t remember XD If that’s the case, though, you have a really good memory! Anyway, and that’s fine! You can reply to this whenever! I definitely understand! Ohh yes, I have lots of sisters, haha, and I used to share a computer with them, so I know what that’s like XD It’s cool that your sister is taking Japanese classes, by the way! :) (Also, I’m sorry that I haven’t replied to your post below, yet! D: I’ll try to do that really soon!)

Hello, moonie! Sorry for the late reply again, but at least I’m managing to reply before the weekend, right…? XD Anywho, I’m doing pretty well! I’m gettin’ excited for Christmas and am trying to get a few more presents for people. It’s only five day till Christmas now!! ^-^
        Oh sweet! Yeah, those pets look real cute! I always loved the Minty Moose too. It really almost looks like a virtual only pet. Oh I like that his name is Buddy! That’s cute. XD They’re both pretty cute.. Congrats on the narwhal as well! Haha, I like that you’ll be able to call your narwhal “Mr Narwhal” XD Upon reading this, I just had to go watch that clip of Elf, heheh. And that voice is just so funny too. XD Aw, it’s okay, moonie! It’s hard to do stuff when you’re sick.. I hope you’re feeling better by now! It’s fine, I get it! I have family over right now too, and I’ll be having family over again in early January (heads up). =P It can be hard to keep up with stuff when you’re busy with family and Christmas stuff. ….

… Ohh, I’d love to read your Christmas story! That sounds so cute! XD L-LOKI? Yes, please do! Oh that’s good! ^-^ I’m glad you’re done with them. I can’t even remember when you started.. it felt like so long! It’ll be great to see you at the weekend chats again! I hope I can make it this or the next week.. we’ll see. I’ll definitely try to be there! Hahah, it’s okay, moonie. XD It’s easy to make these things long, I know! Have a great weekend, bud!

ilovemoonie

Heya, emi! I read your response, and I’ll try to reply back over the weekend! I’d do so today, but I only have a few more minutes to be on here right now, and I then I won’t be able to come on here again until tonight or tomorrow. :/ I hope you don’t mind too much! I know I’ve been doing a pretty awful job at replying to everyone’s responses on my updates lately, eheh XP Thanks so much for still taking the time to read and reply to my update, though…I appreciate it! :) I hope you have a great weekend, and I’ll try to get to this soon!

Sorry for posting yest ANOTHER thing, but hey @TaffyKitty12, @emi, and @ilovemoonie, on page 68, Taffy suggested to mix the orders in the roleplays instead of skipping your turn. So in Animal Antics it’d be my turn, then emi’s, and then moonie’s. I’m a bit eager to reply to roleplays right now, and I can’t remember what page the AW roleplay was on, and it was/is my turn. I’m in the typing mood, and I really don’t want to make a random story about my Webkinz falling into a trap and meeting Debbie Dragon, Sophie Souffle, and all of the other older Webkinz hosts. XD Alsoooo, I have a new idea. Remember how my roleplays had turns? Okay, so in most of them it’s Taffy’s turn, but since they got rid of Fan Videos, would it be okay if I saw Itswebkinztime, twinners, FoxesRule, kitty, and Lily and tellthem that they can reply to the roleplay(s) that they’re in when it’s really someone else’s turn, but that person can reply no matter what? If that makes sense. Instead of skipping your guys’ turn entirely, just moving you to the last turn so everyone else can reply or you can can

TaffyKitty12

Hi, MLP! :) Nah, its fine… I really don’t mind, haha XD Aw man, though, I’d hate to disappoint ya, but Animal Antics was the one roleplay I wasn’t gonna switch moonie’s turn in XP We talked about it last week, and she asked me to not switch her turn in that because, if someone went ahead of her, she’d have even more to type up when she’s able to respond. Also, I’m afraid switching the order for that (even temporarily) might mess up some of the character interactions we have. For instance, one of the last things I did in my reply was have Leopardstar trip right next to Lightning, but if someone else takes their turn before her, their pet could respond before Lightning does, and I was kinda hoping to allow him the time to do something, first…? In other words, someone else’s pet could help Leopardstar, and Lightning could just ignore her then, though I was hoping for him to do or say something (’cause you know, he likes female spotted wild cats XD ) Gah, I hope that makes sense! >.< If it wasn't for that, though, I certainly would've let you take your turn!…

TaffyKitty12

… I do feel a bit bad, though, ’cause I know you said you’re eager to reply to role plays right now :/ However, ilovemoonie did say that she’ll try to respond in the near future, so I’m sure it’ll be your turn soon enough! The AW roleplay? I thought that was on page 10, but I’m not positive. I’ll try to double-check for ya later, though! I don’t remember who’s turn it is, but I believe it’s yours…? Well hey, a story about that doesn’t sound half-bad to me, haha! XD That sounds like a really creative idea, actually ;) Man, I sure do miss some of those old webkinz hosts, especially Debbie Dragon ;-; Yup, I can recall! Hmm, I’m not sure if I’m understanding this right, so just to make sure… you’re saying that you’ll tell the F.V. guys that they can reply to your roleplays whenever, even if it’s someone else’s turn? If that’s case, I certainly wouldn’t mind! I know I’ve been a little slow with replying to your roleplays lately (which I’m really sorry about, by the way! >.< It’s just starting to get kinda hard for me to keep up with all these

TaffyKitty12

… so if ya ever want to switch my turn out with someone else’s or something, that’s okay! In fact, if you want, you can even permanently move my turn to some other spot. For instance, I think I go second in most of your roleplays, but if you’d prefer, you can move me to third, fourth… really whatever works for you! Hopefully I’m getting this right, but if I’m not, please correct me!

Hi Taffy! Haha, good! Aw, it’s okay! Moonie can take her time! I had no idea, I’m not in your private chats, so I wouldn’t know. OOps. Ohh, that makes sense! Yeah, I get it! =D I definitely understand, Taff! Lightning does love his Female cat, right? Can’t take that away, can I? XD It makes sense! Ohh, okay, thanks! LOL IKR?! Me too! And remember the older W Tales books? Ahhh!!! Wiggles Q. Pig, Eunice Hippo, Felicity, and ALL OF THE OTHER ONES! AND HAYLEY! Yup! Specifically Kitty and Twinners. No, it’s not that you’ve been slow, it’s just that I want them to reply and not drag the roleplay. Aww, really? Thanks! Nope, you’ve got ‘em all!

(I’ve read your reply, and will try to reply to you soon!!!)

ilovemoonie

It’s okay, MLP; I don’t mind! :) (Sorry for the somewhat late reply, by the way!) Ah, like Taffy said, Animal Antics was the one roleplay of hers that she wasn’t going to “switch” my turn in; I asked her if she could maybe not skip my turn in that one, since there’s a lot of characters and interactions, and I was afraid I might get kinda overwhelmed when my turn came to reply, if someone else went before me…Also, like Taffy pointed out, switching the order might mess up some character interactions or conversations…I guess that could happen in other roleplays, too, but I just feel like there’s the most interactions in Animal Antics, I guess…? I really hope you don’t mind! I feel bad, since I know you said you wanted to reply to some roleplays >.< However, I will see if I can reply to that one pretty soon, (probably not until after Christmas, though, unfortunately), and I'll let you know, once I do! Again, I hope it's okay that we decided not to skip my turn in that one! Oh, and the AW roleplay is on page 10: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/10/

ilovemoonie

… Hey, well I wouldn’t mind a story! XD I always enjoy reading stories of yours! ;) That actually sounds like a really neat idea! I do miss those old hosts, like Debbie Dragon :( I dunno why, but I think it’d be pretty funny if your characters fell into a trap and met them that way XD Oh, and that idea sounds fine with me! Let me see if I’m understanding this right, though…you’re saying that, you would tell the others, like Itswebkinztime, twinners, and kittymade, that they could reply to your roleplays whenever, even if it’s not their turn? Would the person who’s turn it actually is in the roleplay (like Taffy, for example), reply after everyone else, though, or just whenever they want? Either way, that idea is fine by me, and if it’s ever my turn in one of your roleplays and you want to tell someone else they can reply before me, you can certainly go ahead and do so! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hallo!
      Just wanted to post a quick update regarding the status of some of my roleplays :)
      Currently, it’s ilovemoonie’s turn in all of my roleplays expect for Kinz Club (which I’ll try to reply to over break), and to ease the burden on her, I will be temporarily “skipping” over her turn in the following:
      •) The Adventure Roleplay
      •) Pikachu’s Backyard Barbecue
      •) Superkinz
      Emi goes after moonie in all three of these, so it will now be her turn to reply. However, I know it’s a busy time of year, so I’ll definitely give emi extra time to reply to those! Once she responds, it will be ilovemoonie’s turn in those roleplays again, and we will resume the original order once again.
      I hope that makes sense. If anyone has any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
      (And speaking of roleplays, if you happen to see to this, ilovemoonie, I’m getting pretty close to finishing the Avengekinz! Currently, I’ve responded up to the point where your Bucky tells Clint not to joke about his memory. I should be able to finish the rest…

TaffyKitty12

… by Thursday or Friday, I hope!
        MLP, as for Rockfurlur, I will certainly try to reply to that soon, too, if possible! I’m sorry for keeping you wait so long! XP I had no idea that it’s been 3 months since anyone’s replied, and only found out about that is was my turn a few weeks ago >.< Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish it this week (I'll be kinda busy with schoolwork and stuff, so I don't even know how much I'll be on here the next few days), though. But, if worse comes to worse, I will definitely reply to it over break! I hope you don't mind too much :< )

TaffyKitty12

(Meant to say “making you wait”, not “keeping you wait” in my comment above. Sorry ’bout that! XP Also, I probably should’ve clarified, but some of you may have seen that Animal Antics is not on the list above. It’s not a mistake– it hasn’t been moonie’s turn in that one for super long, and because there’s a lot of character interaction that could be affected if her turn is switched out (as well as the fact she’d have a lot more to reply to when she typed up her response, if that were the case), I decided not to temporarily skip her turn in Animal Antics. Hope that’s alright!)

ilovemoonie

Salutations! Thanks for giving us an update on your roleplays, Taffy! :) I think the “switching” thing should work out really well, and I’m glad you thought of it! I look forward to seeing emi’s responses to The Adventure Roleplay, Pikachu’s Backyard Barbecue, and Superkinz, and while she’s responding to them, I will try my best to reply to lots of the others that it’s still my turn in; that way, once she’s replied, I will hopefully be able to respond to those three soon afterwards! Also, no worries, I think it makes sense! Thanks for taking the time to explain it to us! :) Just to clarify, though, since you said we’ll resume the original order again, does that mean that, say in the Adventure Roleplay, after emi and I reply, you’ll reply, and them me again, and then emi? (Oh, and thanks for letting me know about Avengekinz! Really? Nice! :D You did get pretty far, heheh! If I remember correctly, that part was kinda close to the end of my response, right? Anyway, that sounds fine! You can take your time finishing your response! I can’t wait to read it, though…

ilovemoonie

…once you post it! I always get excited to read your Avengekinz responses, haha XD ) Lastly, thanks for clarifying about Animal Antics! I mean, I’m sure it would have worked out if you switched my turn in that one, too, but I do think it might be better this way, just so I won’t get too overwhelmed with stuff to reply to in that one, and take even longer to respond, as a result… :P I’ll try to put Animal Antics towards the top of my list, though, so it can get going again! Again, I’m really sorry for holding all of your roleplays up, Taffy, but thank you for being so understanding, and coming up with a good solution to it! :)

(Hey, I’ve read your reply Taffy, and will try to reply to it soon! My odler sister has her Japanese class at 3:30 PM today and I need to get off of the computer)

Hi, Taffy! Thanks for making it official! I’ll try to get started on those replies soon. =) I just finished my last day of co-op, so I should be able to get those done relatively quickly! I look forward to seeing your Kinz Club reply too. ^-^ By the way, I actually typed up my reply for our private roleplay! I can post it anytime, I just need to know what our roleplay will be called. Oh! And I also was thinking that maybe Pebble Heart could be looking for a Blazing Star when he stumbles upon Rory? Just an idea. =) Let me know what you think about that and the title!

TaffyKitty12

Hallo, em’! Yeah, no problem! ^-^ Take your time– I understand if you can’t reply to them all for a little while :) It’d be cool, though, if you were able to reply to one soon! (Really? Nice! I hope you enjoy your break! ;D Man, I wish I had off now… XD I still gotta work the rest of this week, and maybe even some of the weekend :P I may have some assignments to do over break, too) Thanks! I’m hoping to get that done soon =] (I actually typed part of my reply a long time ago, but I lost it when the Notes app on my phone glitched XP ) I have to finish my response to me and moonie’s roleplay first, but I think I can start some of my reply over the weekend! Wow, ya did? Dang, that was fast! XD Thanks for typing that up– I’m really excited to start our roleplay, hehe! ^u^ Ah, right! I’m so sorry I never replied to your comment on that! :S I meant to do that this past weekend, but totally forgot >.< Anyhoo, about the name, I like the one ya suggested (“Forest Adventures”) to

TaffyKitty12

… I can’t really think of any other name that would be better, so I say we stick to that, if you’re okay with it! :) (Plus, if we ever come up with somethin’ we like more, we can always rename it, right?) It’s funny that ya mentioned the Blazing Star thing, because I was actually already planning on having Pebble Heart do that! XD Great minds think alike, yeah? >^^< Lookin' forward to starting this roleplay… I bet it's gonna be a lot of fun! I'll try to reply quick, too, once ya post it =)

TaffyKitty12

Ack! It looks like part of my first comment got cut off :P I meant to say “I like the one ya suggested (‘Forest Adventures’) to me ;) It’s both catchy and fitting! [continue with next reply]”

Comments are closed.