New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,113 replies, has 99 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 1 day, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey guys! I’m sorry for posting yet MORE. And even though there are comments from page 74 that nobody has even replied to yet, I might as well post what I got for Christmas. (You guys can just read this- it doesn’t matter if you reply or not) GRANDMA: A clam which I had to open to get a pearl and I got to put the pearl in a necklace, a McDonald’s gift card, chapsticks, some recording book diary journal thing, and I think that’s it? Siblings stickyman896: I can’t remember! I asked him, but he only replied to the first thing. Texting isn’t accurate. XD I THINK it was Songbird Serenade and Twilight Sparkle?, CDS234: A Sunny Day(Sunny Day- the Nickelodeon series. I really like it!) spa set., radishbird: Dubble Bubble (Holy pepperoni, nightcore for Unbreakable!!) Bubblegum, Toxic Waste sour candy, Warheads sour candy, Airheads half and half candy, and a rainbow bow. Okay, so I put the bow on Marshmelllew and he kept on running back and forth of his cage and shaking it off! My dad was like, “I’d be scared too, Marshy!”. XD, Radishbird4: Barbie shoes, Soarin(MLP pony), Barbie clothing(I think??), and a MLP coloring book.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Hi, MLP! Just wanted to say that I’ve read your comments on this page, and will try to reply to them all later! Goodness gracious I am so sorry that I haven’t yet replied to those old posts of yours ;-; I’ve read them all, and have really been meaning to respond! I hope it doesn’t seem like I was ignoring you or anything, because that totally wasn’t my intention XP I have wanted to reply to them for awhile, but between everything that’s been posted on here lately (I didn’t really expect so much to be posted last week, so I was kinda taken off-guard, ahah) and my own busyness, it’s been a little tough for me to reply to everything >.< Nonetheless, I will still respond to all those posts, even if I have to do it over the weekend!

Hey, Taffy! It’s okay! I know nobody’s been ignoring me and everyone’s been busy. I just said that because I’m posting so much, nobody gets a chance to reply! =) But yeah, it’s okay.

Well, the reply for what mum and dad got me didn’t moderate. =P

ATTENTION: There will be a few changes regarding to my roleplays. @emi suggested we ask FoxesRule if she wanted to still be in Campkinz’. I think she said she’d think about it. *stares at the 2019 marking* I could skip her turn, but then after all of our tents are up(And Kailie ISN’T scared of bugs. I didn’t have a personality then for her. XP But she’s going to sleep outside of a tent) they’re going to make a campfire, eat hot dogs and s’mores(COUGH), and tell scary stories. Then, once everybody is in their tents, FlutterBug(A purple bug fly thing) will fly around the tents, scaring people. Well, not EXACLTY scaring people. The people who get scared of flying shadows(TOTALLY NOT A TALL SHADOW COUGHCOUGH) will be scared, and then teh next day items will be gone, and everybody blames somebody for stealing their item. LIke one of your pets will do it. And since AW closed, we need a new place for Power Bunnies to go. They originally were going to Spring Bay(AW), but now they can’t. XP ANy ideas, guys? @TaffyKitty12, maybe Pikachu’s house? Annnyway, have a swagalicious day and a swaggy new year! =D

nataliemeow

The narwhal is AMAZING! I’m glad it’s not another remake.

I know right? It looks like a great plush! I wonder when the next plush sneak peak will be coming out though…

OH MY GOSH, YOU GUYS!!! IT’S ME, MYLITTLEPONY2010EG13!!! DID YOU GUYS MISS ME??? I MISSED YOU ALL!!!! HAPPY JANUARY!!!
      Slurp it/Spill it Sunday: I drank fruit punch, SunnyD, water, and peach propel water. I spilled my drink, my sandwich, and hamburger. Probably more LOL
      MOVE YOUR WEBKINZ MONDAY: I moved lots of them! Since it snowed today(Monday, December(31st) 2018) I took Starlight Glimmer, Biscuit, and Marshmelllew out for a photoshoot! And I gave mom Elyse S and Sadie today so she could wait in front of the door!!! XD
      TELL A JOKE TUESDAY:(This is to Taffy) “Hey, Clint!” Kelly Sheridan called. “Uh, yeah?” “Do you like pickles?” “NO!!!” “Why? They’re Dillicious!” (You guys have to make a joke now. LOL And if I remember correctly, January 2nd is Ashleigh Ball(Rockerz Coyote)’s birthday!! Well, the REAL voice actor(Who played Natasha Romanoff in Iron Man: Armored Adventures, Rainbow Dash&Apple Jack in MLP, and lot smore!), her birthday is March 31st. She’s gonna be 36!! =D ….

ilovemoonie

Hey there, MLP! Aw, yep, I did miss you! I haven’t talked to you since last year, after all! XD Happy January to you, too! Did you have a nice New Year and New Year’s Eve? :) Aw, I remember Slurp it/Spill it Sunday! I really miss that and your other daily questions, especially Would You Rather Wednesday, Think It Thursday, and Fake Webkinz Suggestion Friday… :( Anyway, it’s neat that you drank fruit punch, SunnyD, water, and peach propel water on Sunday! What is peach propel water, exactly? I’ve never heard of it before. Let’s see…I think I just drank water on Sunday. Pretty boring, I know :P That’s pretty much the only thing I drink, though I did have hot chocolate on Tuesday and Saturday. Oh dear, you spilled your drink, sandwich, and hamburger? That’s not good! :o I hope you were still able to eat them. I didn’t spill anything on Sunday that I can think of, but I’m sure I probably spilled something and just forgot XD And it’s cool that you moved lots of your Webkinz on Monday! Ooh, you took pictures of them in the snow? Nice! :D …

ilovemoonie

… Do you think you’ll ever send those into the Share Center? I’d love to see them, if you do! Man, I wish it would snow here…all we ever get is rain, eheh XP Anyway, I think the only Webkinz of mine that I moved on Monday was my new Mohawk Puppy, Yondu, as I brought him with me when my family and I were playing a game XD Ooh, Tell a Joke Tuesday, eh? That’s new, isn’t it? Pfft, that pickle joke was really funny XDD Hmm…well I actually can’t think of any jokes right now, unfortunately :P If I come up with one, though, I’ll be sure to post it! Oh, and really? Happy Birthday, Ashleigh Ball! :D

Hey, moonie!!SO did I! XD EH, yeah. I guess so. So do I!!! Me too! Yeah! Propel is a brand. From the makers of the energy drink Gatorade. It’s really good! They have different flavors. LOL okay. Yummmm!!! XD yup, haha! XD Yeah! Yup! Marshmelllew didn’t appreciate it though, haha. Hmm, maybe. I still have some from 2 years ago and last year haha. Well, rain is good! ALthough, if we mixed our weathers, it’d be icy. Yup! Not exactly, haha. I just never did it because I didn’t have enough jokes in me. LOL Thanks! It’s um, actuall Hey Ocean’s birthday. Hers was on teh 20th, oops.

Whoops! I almost forgot about this- “lianaaalion” Here’s the user to that nice person we met in the park so you can add her! =)

ilovemoonie

Ah, thanks so much for posting that, emi! It’s much appreciated! ^-^ I almost forgot that you were gonna do that, heheh, but I’m glad you remembered so that we can friend that nice person from the park! :)

No problem, moonie! =) Perhaps we’ll see her again sometime? I hope so! I was hoping she’d post something on the Newz or forums, but it doesn’t seem like she has yet.

Thanks!!

TaffyKitty12

Hi, emi! Thanks for doing that for us ^u^ Unfortunately, since I couldn’t make it to the chat this past weekend, I didn’t get a chance to meet her, but she does seem nice! I know she didn’t meet me yet, but I’ll go ahead and send her a request, in case we see her at the park in the future >^^< Hopefully she accepts! (Also, speaking of the park, I thought I'd quickly let you know that I probably won't be able to attend this Saturday's either, sadly XP I have some relatives coming over that day, besides the fact that I gotta clean my room and do a few assignments that I haven't yet worked on over break :P )

TaffyKitty12

Actually, never mind! My relatives just said that they won’t be coming over that day, so I won’t be as busy as I initially thought. However, I totally forgot that I told my friend I’d talk to her that day, and when we talk, it can go on for hours! :P (There’s really no way I can talk to her and chat with you guys at the same time, since I’m such a bad multitasker :s ) So, unfortunately, I still kinda doubt that this Saturday chat will work out for me XP I’m sorry!

Oh, heh, right.. I almost forgot that our weren’t there. ^^’ She was pretty nice and seemed like a cool gal! She has been on Webkinz for a long time and was even a bit older than us. Maybe you’ll meet her sometime? (Aw, okay! I actually might not be there too.. hmm.. I hope I can make it, but I’m having family visit again and they’ll be coming on Saturday. We’ll see. Oh and I understand! I know how it goes when you’re talking to your best friend.. it can last a while XD I hope you have a nice time talking with her! Hopefully we’ll see you next week!)

Comments are closed.