New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 8,586 replies, has 94 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 2 hours, 2 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Hallo, mes amies! (I really hope you all don’t mind me posting this here– I know I’ve already posted a lot in recent months, and I probably should let up some… XP )
      Just wanted to say a quick few things, it’s that’s alright
      ~ First off, I’m very sorry I haven’t been on here too much lately! I’ve been on break these past couple weeks, which I thought would allow me even more WKN time than usual, but uh… it didn’t really work out they way I planned ._. Some days I was too busy, others were holidays, and most I spent horsing around reading books and doodling instead of being on here :/ I realize I already have a lot to reply to, and I promise I’ll catch up on that soon! I don’t wanna leave anything unreplied/half-replied to, so if I have the time, I’m gonna try hard to start/finish some of those convos this week ‘^^ I know there are a few roleplays I gotta respond to as well, which I’ll also get to sometime this early January!
      However, I do have a bit of unfortunate news: sadly, I’m not…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

… quite sure how much I’ll even be here the next few weeks ;-; I start back on schoolwork tomorrow (Monday) and there are a LOT of assignments that I have to work on, many of which I wanted to get done over break but um, that didn’t really happen =P So, until I catch up with some of that stuff, I’m afraid I can’t dedicate as much time to the forums as I normally do… (my activity will probably be comparable to what it’s been since Christmas, more or less) I’m sorry, guys! :( I promise, though, that I’ll still be around on here to reply to things– hopefully a couple times a day! I just wish I didn’t have so much to do, but I’m sure I’ll be more active once I get these things done >^^< At least I'm not nearly as far behind as I was last year, because that was absurd 0_0
        ~Additionally, since I haven't mentioned 'em for awhile, I thought I'd go ahead and give an update on how the requests are goin' =] So far, I haven't finished any (I'm on my third redo of moonie's Nestor and Lester, as well…

TaffyKitty12

… well as my third or fourth pic of ResonatingThunder’s characters) but I am making better progress than I was. As long as my perfectionism doesn’t get in the way, I should have all or most of them done sometime in February >^^< I don't think I'll have them finished in time for my next batch of SC pics (which I plan on sending in this month) but it might be ready for the submission after that! My apologies for taking so horribly long, I know it's crazy that I never seem to finish those in less than several months time XP
          Oh! And speaking of drawings, I was able to set up that new tablet of mine! ^u^ I thought it would take me a long time to get used to it, but surprisingly, I figured it all out in just a minute or two XD The only thing is that I still don't know what the "soft keys" are for or how to use them, but oh well… 'long as they aren't too important, I'm not gonna worry 'bout it
          I'm about 2/3 of the way done with a picture of Madison in…

TaffyKitty12

… her little hoodie, and I’m actually liking how it’s turning out so far! :) The program I use, Krita, is honestly really good, and it has a bunch of useful brushes, stamps, and features and stuff ^w^ I can’t wait to sketch more! If you see this, emi and moonie, maybe I’ll even draw that promised pic of Rory, River, and Pebble Heart on it ;D
            ~ This is pretty random, but, I do have some cool news! I went to a Hallmark the other day (one I haven’t been too in a long time) and believe it or not, they had a small shelf of Webkinz there! =] I can’t find plushes in almost any store by me, and nearly all the Hallmarks that used to sell ‘em stopped carrying them. Since it’s been so soon after Christmas (and ’cause I already have four new kinz to name; gotta work on that =P ) I wasn’t planning on buying one… until I came across the new basset hound. I’ll admit, I wasn’t the biggest fan of the pet when it was first released, but when I saw it in-person, I realized just how cute it is :,) …

TaffyKitty12

… And because I can’t resist cute things I had to buy it haha ;P
              The one I got has the most adorable face, and the fur above his left eye is kinda smushed, making it look like he’s furrowing his one brow or something XD Only thing is, I’m just tryin’ to come up with a good name for the new critter… so far I’ve thought of “Rusty” and “Copper”, and that’s about it heheh :P I do like those names, but I’m not sure if that’s what I’d wanna name him or not. Hum… well, if you guys have any suggestions, certainly feel free to leave them! You don’t have to if ya don’t want, but I’d love to see what you all come up with :) (You guys always have some of the best names after all XD )
              ~Finally, @ilovemoonie, I just wanted to let you know that I think I found the perfect place for our new Avengekinz thread! =] Page 9 of the Upcoming Pets Question forum (https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/9/) only has 5 replies on it, so I believe it would be a pretty good place for our…

TaffyKitty12

… comment-dense roleplay XD Lemme know what you think, and if you like the idea, I’ll try to post my reply on there soon! ^u^ (By the way, it was great seeing you, MLP, and Lucky at the park yesterday!)
              ~Anyhoo, it looks like that’s about it… sorry for making this so long, ahah XP I did not anticipate for this to be 6 replies long ;-;
              Well, have a great week, guys! How has the New Year been going for you so far? Have ya done anything fun lately? :)
              (Oh! And also, please keep my relatives in your prayers; my aunt and other grandmother have to put their beloved dog down this Monday (a sweet and adorable mixed breed of whom I’ve known all my life. She’ll be deeply missed :,( ), and I know they could really use the support <3 )

Hello Taffy, I can’t wait to see your SC pics! :) And wow, that’s so lucky you found some Webkinz at the Hallmark! It’s getting harder and harder to find Webbies in stores :( I went to 2 Hallmarks in Colorado and when we asked if they had any Webkinz in stock, the employees said they didn’t even know Webkinz were made anymore! :( (Fun fact; I actually ended up finding a SUPER cool store called the Wizard’s Chest that had a few Webkinz along with a ton of Fandom-related stuff) Oh my goodness, I use Krita too! it’s basically a free Adobe Illustrator! Lol :) Have a great day!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, ResonatingThunder– it’s great to see you again! ^u^ How have you been? :) Ah, thanks! I *might* be sending some other stuff to the SC next week (maybe a digital picture or two, as well as some traditional drawings I’ve worked on), but I should have the requests ready to submit early next month =] No matter, I’ll be sure to post the links to whatever I send in once they moderate! Thank you; I was really excited to find it there! I know, right? I remember when Webkinz used to be available in almost every Hallmark, Cracker Barrel, and gift shop! Now, you can barely even find them… XP Ah really? That’s disheartening :/ I really wonder why those places stopped selling them. Are Webkinz just not as popular or as good of a sell as they once were? It’s cool that you found a place that still carries them, though! Hum, I’ve never heard of the Wizard’s Chest… is it a chain? Either way, it sounds like a pretty awesome store! ;D …

TaffyKitty12

… You use Krita, too?? Sweet! :D I was thinking of asking you what program you used after I saw your last batch of artwork, but now I know, haha XD It really is a great application! I love the fact that it’s free, too ^w^ (When I was first browsing drawing programs, Krita came up as the best free one on multiple websites) You, too! Have a wonderful week! =)

Hi, Taffy! It’s alright.. I don’t mind! I like reading your updates. =) Anyway, I just wanted to say that I’ll try to reply to this soon! I’m currently kinda busy with homework and family visiting, but I’ll be sure to reply nevertheless! =)

TaffyKitty12

Hallo, emi! (Ah, thanks! ‘Guess I just felt kinda bad, though, since I made that thing so unbearably long… XP ) That’s alright– thank you for letting me know! ^u^ You can reply to this whenever ya have the time! >^^< Schoolwork and family gotta come first, you know? That's what's most important!! Nonetheless, I'll certainly read your response when it's posted ;)

I’m back to reply! Thanks for understanding and being patient, Taffy! =) Ah, I know! It’s still a busy time of year I guess, even though Christmas is over. Whenever you can get to that stuff is fine with me! Heh, I had to cram my homework for last week too. =P I’m glad you’re not too far behind though. That’s good at least!
            Ohh sweet! I can’t wait to see your artwork! I bet it’s gonna be super cute! ^-^ That’s cool that you figured out the drawing tablet too. Maybe I can try to use mine again soon? I haven’t used in mine in months.. it’s pretty sad. =P I’m sure your Madison drawing is adorable! It sounds really cute already! Hmm.. I’ll have to look up Krita sometime too. It sounds interesting!
            Whoa, whaaat? No way! I haven’t seen Webkinz at a Hallmark in forever! Aww, hehe, the new basset hound is a cute looking pet. I can understand why you’d wanna get it! Those are some cute names, but here are a few name suggestions too: Noah, Micah, Theo/Theodore, Benny, and Tucker. Congrats on finding him! I’m sure whatever you choose will be great! ….

I.. Hmm.. well I’ve had a pretty nice year so far, heheh! I’ve been having a fun time with my family here for the week! We’ve been doing lots of stuff with other family since they’re here, so I’ve been extra busy. But it’s been pretty good so far. How about you? =)
              (Aw, I’m sorry to hear about their dog being put down! I know that can be really hard. I’ll try to keep them in my prayers.)

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Taffy! (No worries, I don’t mind! :) Sometimes we just have a lot to update on! I, on the other hand, haven’t really had anything to post lately, eheh, but there have been plenty of times before where I’ve posted updates like at least once a week :P ) Anyway, thanks for the update! It’s okay, there’s no need to apologize! I know it’s been a busy time of year lately with Christmas and New Years and all, and it’s certainly understandable that you’d want to spend your free time during your break doing other things than just coming on here! I hope you’ve been enjoying reading and drawing! Just curious, have you finished that new book series yet? :) Anyway, I know what that’s like, thinking you’ll be able to come on here a lot more, but then it doesn’t actually happen…that seems to happen to me a lot, and actually, that’s kind of what’s happening right now…I feel bad, because I have all this time off from school, but I still haven’t been much more active on here than usual, nor have I replied to any of those roleplays yet :/ But again, it’s okay! …

ilovemoonie

… It’d be cool if you were able to reply to those conversations and roleplays soon, but you can take your time, and I understand if you aren’t able to get to them all! Ah, and thanks for letting us know! Aw, it’s too bad that you have to start school again so soon… >.< If only our break could last forever, right? Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed your time off, and I wish you the best of luck with your schoolwork and assignments! I know it can be pretty tough and stressful having a bunch of school to do, but I know you can do it! :) Just try not to get too stressed out or anything. Anyway, I'll certainly miss seeing you on here as much, but I understand that you won't be able to be as active until you can get those assignments done. It's good to know that you'll still be on here some, though! I'd really miss ya, if you were hardly able to be on here…I know that school has to come first, though, so don't feel bad if there's some days when you can't reply to things! Again, I wish you…

ilovemoonie

… luck with your schoolwork, and I hope you’re able to catch up with it! :) That’s true; at least it’s an improvement from last year, right? Oh, and thanks for giving us an update on the art requests! It’s good that you’re making some progress on ‘em! =) Wow, you’ve redone a few of them three times? :o I don’t think I would have enough dedication to a drawing to redo it that many times! I’d probably just give up and be like “eh, it’s good enough” :P That is pretty cool, though! :) Anyway, it’s fine; you can take your time finishing them! I honestly don’t even remember when you took those requests, so it’s not like I’m keeping track of how long you’re taking on them XD You’ll finish them when you finish them, and I know they’ll be worth the wait! ;) I can’t wait to see Nestor and Lester, hehe! :D (I think it’s awesome that you had Lester be holding that “Magical Me” book XD That whole book thing was such a great idea, I honestly don’t know how I didn’t think of that, haha) Anyway, I wish you luck with the requests, though…

ilovemoonie

…and I can’t wait to see them whenever they’re done! :) Additionally, it’s neat that you were able to set up and start using your new tablet! I’m glad you’re liking it, so far! It does sound pretty neat, hehe! ;) Huh, really? Well hey, it’s always a nice surprise when something is easier to figure out than you originally thought, right? Hmm, a “soft key”? I dunno what that could do…I’ve honestly never heard of it before. Is it soft? ;P All joking aside, though, if you’ve been able to make drawings and stuff without using it, I’m sure it can’t be too important, right? If you wanted, though, making you could try looking it up online? Aw, yay, I’m glad you decided to draw Madison in a hoodie! I’m sure that’s going to be adorable! ^-^ Are you planning on sending it into the SC, when it’s done? I’d love to see it! I’m glad you were able to find a good program to use, too! I’ve never heard of Krita, but it does sound pretty neat! I’ll have to remember that, in case I ever happen to get a tablet like that someday ;) …

ilovemoonie

… I hope you continue to enjoy using your awesome new drawing tablet! Congrats again on getting it! Ooh, and that’d be great if you decided to draw Rory, River, and Pebble Heart on it someday! I think they’d make a cute trio, hehe! ^-^ (I know Rory and Pebble Heart are meeting in yours and emi’s private roleplay, but perhaps River could meet them both, too, someday?) Whoa, and really?? :o That’s so cool that the Hallmark you went to had some Webkinz! I haven’t seen a Webkinz at Hallmark (or any store, for that matter), in a very long time, so that’s a really great find!! It’s sad that it’s so rare to find Webkinz in stores, nowadays, isn’t it? :/ Nevertheless, it’s awesome that you were able to find some, and ended up getting one! Congrats on getting the new Basset Hound! :D Ah, so it’s pretty cute, huh? That’s neat! I was never the biggest fan of it, either, but sometimes seeing a pet in person can really change your mind, you know? Haha, that’s okay…I would’ve done the same thing, if I were you; cute things are just way too hard…

ilovemoonie

…to resist! XD (A few months ago I bought a big stuffed pillow dog thing at Walgreens for that same reason…did I need it? No. But it was so squishy and cute ahhhh :’D (I also might be getting a Webkinz in a few days, too, because I have a gift card from Christmas and I just can’t resist using it :P )) But anyway, aw, that “furrowed brow” thing sounds pretty adorable, hehe! ;) Do you think you’ll ever send a photo of him to the Share Center? I’d love to see what he looks like! Also, just curious, is the pet pretty soft? I always thought it looked really soft, but it can be hard to tell from pictures. Hmm…well, I think “Rusty” and “Copper” are both great names! I especially like Copper :) However, I’d be more than happy to give you some suggestions, just in case! Here’s a few that might work (I’m assuming it’ll definitely be a guy?): Percy, Cooper, Tracker, Russel, Ace, Howie, Harvey, Hunter, Rocky, Oscar, Oliver, Bentley, Bennet, Gus, Harry, Doug/Douglas, or Baskerville (as in the book “The Hound of the Baskervilles”) I hope these help, and good luck…

ilovemoonie

…choosing a name for your new hound! Do you think you’ll let us know when you decide on one? :) Congrats again on your new pet; I hope you enjoy him! :D Lastly, thanks so much for letting me know about the Avengekinz roleplay! I think page 9 of the Upcoming Pets Question forum will be perfect! Thanks for taking the time to look for a good page…that was kind of you to do! :) So yes, I’m definitely fine with moving it there, and you can post your response whenever you’d like! However, just curious…since I know you said you had to do the last part of your response from memory, and since I still have my most recent response saved, would you like me to post it on the new page sometime so that you can finish yours better? That’s just an idea that I thought of, but if you’d rather me not, that’s fine, too! I’m okay with you just posting it as it is. Just let me know! (Oh, and thanks! I had a lot of fun seeing you, MLP, and Lucky there yesterday, too! ^-^ (That thing with Loki, Clint, and Bucky’s…

ilovemoonie

…teddy bear was just too funny XDD ) I hope we can do it again soon! :) ) Anyway, thanks again for the update, TaffyKitty! No, it’s fine…I didn’t mind the length! Gah, I’m sorry about how long my response was, though!! D: I apologize if I’m making things hard on you >.< Oh, and thanks for asking! The New Year has been going pretty well for me, so far! :) I haven't really done anything too fun, but I've just been enjoying my time off from school and stuff. Oh, and we started that Marvel movie marathon thing I told you about! So far we just watched the first two (Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk), but we'll be continuing it tomorrow with Iron Man 2. So…that should be pretty fun XD How about you? How has this year been going for you? :) (Ah gosh, and I am so sorry to hear about your aunt's and grandmother's dog!! D: I'm sure that must be so hard for them :'( I hope they're doing okay, and that you are, too! I'll definitely be sure to pray for them…I hope they can be comforted in this hard time! <3 )

TaffyKitty12

Aloha! (Ah, I’m glad you don’t mind! Guess I just felt a little bad, since I have been postin’ an awful lot these past several weeks ._. That’s alright! There are always gonna be those times, no? I don’t think I’ll have another update for a little while… but I’m sure there’ll be something for me to say in a couple weeks haha ;P I get it! I’ve had those streaks, too, trust me XD Sometimes, it’s hard to contain what you wanna say, especially if it’s exciting or important!)
              No problem! =] Thank you for understanding, as well! I do feel a little silly about it, though, considering I had plenty of time to be on here, but wasn’t really any more active than I usually am XP Thanks, though; I did have a nice time drawing and reading and watching movies and such :) They’re things I don’t get to do too often when I’m busy, so it was nice for a change ^w^
              Well, I’m certainly close! XD Currently, I’m about 1/4 of the way done with book 3, and then I’ll have to wait until May when the 4th one comes out…

TaffyKitty12

… (I don’t know how I’ll manage to wait that long gasp 0_0) I haven’t been able to read as much the past few days, unfortunately, but I think I’ll be able to finish it up this week or the next, maybe? Things are getting really interesting (but then again, there’s never a dull moment in that series XD ) so it’s hard for me to stop, whenever I start
              Aw, it’s okay, moonie! It happens, ya know? During breaks, especially, it’s easy to get caught up relaxing and doing things you’re not normally able to do when you’re busy with school. But, that’s what a vacation is about, no? :) As much as we enjoy talking to one another on here, there are times when other stuff has come first. After all, it’s impossible for anyone to be on the forums 24/7! All that matters is that you’re enjoying your time off! ^-^ And about the roleplays: it’s okay! It’s not like they’re going anywhere, right? XD I’ll probably enact some time restrictions later on in the year, just to keep things going smooth, but not until everyone is little less busy (and once…

Hi, friends! Ah gosh, I hate to burden you with something else to reply to, but I just uploaded a few drawings! Well, technically they’re paintings, I think. =P But yeah, I created three little paintings with my new watercolor brush pens. ^-^ https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=52580 First, I painted one of my Signature English Spot Bunnies, just cause I thought the splotchy greys would be fun to do! Then I drew Taffy (as a signature calico) making a funny face.. XD I was planning on doing a Dutch bunny for moonie as well, but I haven’t gotten a good sketch yet. I have one, but it’s kinda hard to do the eyes when there’s that white circle around them. =P I’ll figure it out though! Lastly, dA notified me that it was @lavadragon’s birthday soon, so I thought it was a good excuse to draw one of her characters in watercolor! ;D I wanted to do someone different, so I went with Spiffy wearing a hat that I’ve seen him wear in a lot of her Kinztogrophy. ^-^ I sent a photo of it to her, so I’m just hoping she’ll see it before her birthday!
      Okie doke, that’s it. Have a

Ahh I saw these on dA the other day! I was going to comment on them, but something came up last minute and I couldn’t respond.. :P Anywho, I gotta say, I absolutely love these! I especially like the one you made for Lava, but the other two are equally amazing! Overall, great work on these Emi! Thanks for sharing them with us, and I hope you have a great day pal! :)

That’s okay, Lucky! =) Ah, thank you! I’m glad you like them! I like how lava’s turned out too. ^-^ It was fun to make! No problem, heheh. Thanks again!

Whoops! It cut off. =P I was just saying “Have a great weekend!”

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, emi! (My apologies for replying to this late; I wasn’t on here at all on Friday or most of the weekend XP ) Nah, it’s fine– I certainly don’t mind! ^u^ Actually, I’m glad that you decided to share this with us, hehe ;D I don’t check the ShareCenter often enough these days, so I don’t think I woulda seen these if it weren’t for your post! It’s cool that you started using those watercolor pens… they make pretty good art, I must say! >^^< If you don’t mind me asking, what brand are they? I might check ‘me out, sometime :) Anyhoo, first off, I really like that Signature English Spot Bunny you made! It’s very cute, and I love the way you did the pattern! (I noticed that it’s wearing a purple collar, too– does one of your spot bunnies have one in real life? A lot of your signature have collars, don’t they?) Awhaha, thanks for the picture of “me”, as well! XD What a very nice surprise, emi! ^w^ A goofy face is totally me and I think you did a great job capturing my “silly side” ;) I’ll definitely have to remember to add

TaffyKitty12

… And last but not least, I certainly enjoyed your cute drawing of lava’s Spiffy! ^-^ I kinda remember him; wasn’t he that lion that liked hats and such? The only characters of hers I know a lot about are Woods, Hunter, and Milo, but ah… I kinda have a rusty memory of the others ahah =P Ah boy, I do miss her, though! It’s been so long since we’ve talked… 0_0 I wish I could still see her goofy characters again from time to time heheh ;P Nonetheless, I hope she’s doing well! Do you still talk to her on dA? If you see her soon, just let her know that I wish her a happy belated b-day! ~Thanks for sharing these, and I rated them all a ten! :) Have a great Monday!

TaffyKitty12

(Ack, meant to say “‘em”, not “‘me”, and it also appears that part of my first reply got cut off =P It was supposed to say “I’ll have to remember to add that one to my favorites folder ^u^ ” )

Oh that’s good! I’m glad you guys all seem to like my stuff =) Yeah, I really love them so far! They’re great! There are a lot of watercolor brush pens on Amazon, but I got ones called Eye Candy Supply ones. I think they’re about $20 for a 24 pack. I think they work pretty well, so I would definitely recommend them! Thank ya! Yeah, so I actually copied the fur pattern off of my new spot bunny, but I put the purple crochet collar on it from my other bunny.. XD Kinda confusing, but that’s just how I did it. Haha, no problem! I just felt like drawing you guys for some reason, lol. I actually finished moonie’s headshot too. It turned out okay, I think..? I’ll have to upload it to the SC soon. Ah, yes! I had one roleplay with him in it and I also see a lot of Kinztagram photos of him, so I remember him better than you, probably. He was a sort of shy, anxious lion, but that’s about the extent of my knowledge about him. =P …

… Aw I know! It has been a long time.. I was just talking to her the other day though, and she was thinking about setting up another chat. I’ll have to post about that soon.. man, I keep forgetting! >.< I miss roleplaying with her too though. She had such sweet and goofy characters haha =P I’ll be sure to let her know you wished her a happy bday though! Ah thanks, Taffy! <3

ilovemoonie

Hey, emi! (Ah, I’m sorry for the late reply, by the way! >.< I saw your post on Friday, but I wasn't able to respond, and then I wasn't on here at all over the weekend…I hope you don't mind too much!) Anyway, it's fine; I certainly don't mind! :) Thanks for sharing your new drawings with us! Ooh, it's neat that you've been using your new watercolor brush pens! Have you been liking them, so far? They seem like they're pretty cool, and you were certainly able to make some awesome drawings with 'em! ;) First off, I really love that Signature English Spot Bunny that you drew! It looks so cute and realistic, and it's a really pretty drawing! ^-^ I think that purple collar is a great touch, too! I dunno why, but I just think purple looks so pretty with the gray and white of the bunny. (By the way, just curious, have you decided on a name for your new bunny yet? :) I love the idea that you mentioned of both of them being sisters!) Anyway, your drawing of Taffy as a Signature Calico is really great, too! I just love the way you…

ilovemoonie

…drew her face, haha XD It looks like maybe we’re at a park chat and she’s coming up with some silly ideas, perhaps? ;) Oh, and you were? That’s nice of you to draw one of me as a Dutch Bunny, too! :) It’s okay that you haven’t gotten a good sketch yet, though! I know sometimes it can be hard to get a drawing just right, you know? If you ever are able to finish it, though, I’d love to see it! I’m sure it’d turn out wonderfully! ^-^ (Oh, and speaking of my Kinzsona, I’m sorry I haven’t told you the outfit for it yet! I keep thinking about it, but I haven’t decided quite yet (typical, indecisive me :P ) I’ll try to let you know sometime this week, though!) Lastly, your drawing of Spiffy for lava is adorable! ^-^ He looks like such a cute lion, and that hat looks pretty awesome on him, too ;) It was sweet of you to draw something for lava for her birthday! I hope she ends up seeing it soon…I’m sure she’ll love it! :) I hate to say this, but I actually don’t really remember Spiffy, unfortunately, aside

ilovemoonie

…the name sounding familiar…was he a pretty popular character of hers? Man, I really miss seeing lavadragon’s characters on here! :( Anyway, in all, you did a fantastic job on all three of these drawings, emi, and I made sure to rate ‘em all a “10″! Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing these with us! ^-^

ilovemoonie

(Oops, my second comment was supposed to say, “aside from”, but it got cut off. Sorry!)

That’s fine, moonie! =) No problem! I’m glad you guys always seem to enjoy and reply to my art heheh. Yes! They are really cool! They’re so much easier and less messy than normal watercolors too, since you don’t need to have pans of paints and a bunch of brushes. Ah, thanks! I really enjoyed making that one. It was pretty much my first actual watercolor drawing, er, painting. I thought the purple was nice too! I have a crocheted purple collar on my one english spot bunny, so I thought I’d just add it on this painting. (Gosh.. no I haven’t!! I need to do that!! XD I just haven’t had that much time to think about it lately. I’m still considering Heather and siblings though.) Haha, thanks! XD I just felt like making a goofy Taffy for whatever reason.. ;P Yeah! I actually managed to get one done yesterday! It looks okay..? I outlined it like I did with Spiffy, but I feel like that made it look odd. I’ll upload it to the SC soon though, so you can see it too! …

… (Nah, it’s fine! I get that.. I take forever to decide things usually too.. XD That’d be great, if you could though!) Thanks! I think he is a cute character, from what I remember. She actually saw it the other day and really loved it! ^-^ Aw, it’s okay, I don’t blame you for not remembering. I honestly barely remember him too, besides his name and the fact that he was anxious about everything. =P I don’t know if he was extremely popular, but I did see him in one roleplay I did with her forever ago. I miss them too! Even though I talk to her, we don’t roleplay. I miss her cute lil guys. Thanks again, moonie! =)

Ahh, these are so great! They all deserve a ***10***!

Thanks so much, Resonating! ^-^ I really like your art style too. Your art always looks really nice and cool!

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS!! THIS IS MY 2,000TH COMMENT!! https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/users/mylittlepony2010eg13/ YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! *throws confetti* This is amazing!!! Ahhhh!!!! XD I’ll post some drawings SOON. I drew a Toronto family drawing including Corrine, Snuggles, and Conor(And Lyric! She’s sort of part of it now. :P)

Wow.. that is a lot of comments! XD Congrats! Oh and cool! I just uploaded some art too! I look forward to see yours. =)

LOL I know! =D Yay! I can’t wait to see yours! Yours is always so nice, and fully colored and just, so realistic. =D Are you taking art requests? If so, I would LOVE to see my Webkinz Rockerz Coyote, Ashleigh Ball and my Pink Ribbon Unicorn, Starlight Glimmer drawn in your art style! *jealous*

Aw.. thanks, MLP! =) You have a cute art style too! I’m not really taking requests, but I guess I could do one for you. I’m kind of busy right now, but maybe I can do it later after my family is gone (we have family visiting from another state, living in my house heh). Starlight Glimmer sounds like a cute pet to draw. =) Would you want her anthro or just feral?

TaffyKitty12

Ooh yay, congrats on reaching 2,000 replies, MLP! :D Quite the achievement, if I do say so myself! Pikachu humbly offers you a slice of his “famous” cookie cake in celebration XD (Ah cool! I look forward to seeing your art, hehe ^u^ I’m excited to see the whole Toronto family together!)

ilovemoonie

(Ah, sorry for the late reply, MLP! >.< ) Ooh, really? Nice! Congrats on having reached 2,000 comments, pal!! ;D That's quite a lot, I would say! *tries to throw confetti through screen* :P Oh, and that's cool! I look forward to seeing your drawing of the Toronto family! I'm sure it'll be really great and cute–your drawings always are! :)

It’s Think It Thursday! What are you guys thinking about right now, this minuet? I’m thinking about the dream I just had. It was a cliffhanger. =P Plus I’m thinking about the song Maybe, by One More Girl. (If you like country, then you’d like it. It was some pop mixed in though. I would just recommend clicking on it and playing Webkinz while listening to it. Not exactly watch the video. :P

TaffyKitty12

Ah, I’ve missed Think-It Thursday! Thanks for bringing it up again, MLP ^u^ Really? Interesting! It’s easy to dwell on dreams, especially when they end abruptly and you wish you had slept longer to find out what happens XD Hm, I’ve never actually heard that song before, but maybe I can check it out? Let’s see… right now, I’m mostly thinking about this one book series I’ve been reading >^^< My parents got me the first three books for Christmas, and I'm already nearing the end of book two, haha! It's really suspenseful, and (no joke) I actually skipped out on lunch yesterday so I could continue reading, which I did for nearly 3 hours straight XD I don't know what I'm gonna do once I finish the third book, 'cause I'll have to wait until the fourth one comes out in May to continue reading 0_o

So have I! No problem, Taffy! The only reason it ended was because my mom woke me up. XD Yeah! I’m pretty sure you’d like it! Just look up One More Girl Maybe, then click on the video and go straightly to Webkinz and listen to it while you’re playing WKZ. Nice! LOL really? XD Which books are they? XD I’m on a cliffhanger as well in books, TV series, and dreams, haha. XD

Hi, MLP! Hmm.. well I was just thinking about some stuff I have to do. I’m also still thinking about what to name my newest Webkinz. I haven’t spent much time figuring that out, and I really ought to take some time to do that!

Hey, emi! Yeah, I do that A LOT. And Webkinz always wins, haha. Ooh! Which one is it?

Well, uh, it’s technically all of the newer ones I got.. XD The Signature African Wild dog, Yellow Lab, English Spot Bunny, and the Jaguar. I haven’t even figured out what their genders are, so it’s kind of hard to think of names..

Would You Rather Be Stuck In 1019 or 2019? I’d rather be stuck in 2019, LOL

TaffyKitty12

Good question! I’d have to agree, haha XD I’d much, much rather be stuck in the present day than in the Middle Ages!

Haha! Me too! They didn’t even have Webkinz then. O-O Plus all of the wars, empires, etc. XD

ilovemoonie

Ooh, that’s an interesting question, MLP! I think I’ll have to agree with you and Taffy, though. Now, I do think it’d be fun to travel to the past, but maybe only for like, a few days, and probably not all the way back in 1019. If I had to be stuck in a certain year, however, I’d much rather be stuck in the present day than that far back in the past! :o

Yeah. XD Yeah, so do I! XD Sammmmeee!!

I’d never wanna be stuck in 1019! O_o I wouldn’t mind visiting (if such a thing was possible) but I would never want to stay then. It was dangerous, especially since medical techniques were extremely primitive.

I know! Yeah me too, but with all of the wars, empires, and all of the loss of blood, NO WAY! =P

Comments are closed.