New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,351 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I’m probably making a new page here, but this is the thread for chatting about ROCKFURLUR. If you have any questions, wanting to add in pets, take out pets, or just chatting about it, type it to a reply on this comment. :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi, MLP! Thanks for starting this roleplay! It’s pretty fun, I must say! I’m just wondering if Larry can make an appearance xD Since Black kept telling Barbara to bring Larry, I thought I should just bring Larry xD

Sure! XD That’d be funny!

LOL. You know, that reminds me of when I was in private school and the teacher put on Veggie Tales. The ENTIRE class started screaming the theme song. SCREAMING IT. The people in the next classroom could probably hear us.

Haha, that’s funny! If you like to talk to tomatoes….. up and down the produce aisle!!!!!!!! XDDD

(Ok I don’t know if I am the one who put ‘then’ instead of ‘turn’ in the tags but I’m fixing it lol)

Ahh! You guys, I just noticed I don’t have any male pets in this roleplay. If it’s alright, I’m going to add watersplash(No caps or space. I got him at a store when my brother got his prom suit, but they stopped selling Webkinz) my Little Kinz’ Hippo(male), Tim my Lil’ Kinz Striped Alley Cat(male), and Snowball my Silversoft cat(male). I hope you guys don’t mind!

TaffyKitty12

Hi, MLP! No, it’s totally fine! It’s your roleplay, after all, so you can add in whoever you want! ;) I look forward to seeing Tim, Snowball, and watersplash in your roleplay! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hey, MLP! Sure, that’s fine with me! I look forward to seeing Tim, Snowball, and watersplash (that’s a really cute name for a Lil’ Kinz Hippo, by the way!) in the roleplay! :D I really like Tim in Pikachu’s Backyard Barbecue, haha XD Anyway, no, I don’t mind at all! :) Thanks for letting us know! (Heheh, I think I’m using all males in the roleplay…oops :P )

Thanks, you guys! :D Haha, I thought he looke dlike a watersplash. XD LOL yes. TIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, MLP! I’m fine with that! Also, I just wanted to let you know that I took my turn in Rockfurlur, and it’s now your turn. Also, in my roleplay, I will make sure to let you know when I add in Ashleigh Ball :)

Okay, I already knew that, I’m just waiting for a friend to join. I’m giving her time until May because I’m going on a vacation, and it’ll go through May.

I just wanted to say great job with the roleplaying, guys! Itswebkinztime might be joining, too!

Hey, MLP! Itswebkinztime might join? That’s awesome! I know you said you want this to have a lot of characters! ;)

Hiya, Fireflies!(Yup, still experiencing) Yes, she might join. She have some school stuff coming up soon, so after that in summer break, she said she might be able to join. :D

Hi, everyone! I just want to post a few things about what’s going to happen in Rockfurlur! ^-^ (1). our main pet that we will be using will have a nightmare., (2). They go to a picnic and chat with others., (3). they start eating at the picnic when I say so., (4) They’ll be talking about random stuff., (5) Lyric and Popstar connect stuff to the mirrors and all of your pets(but White, Rosa, Evan, Micah, and Emily) will be sucked into the mirror and Lyric and Popstar will go into the mirrors after your pets do.. (6)., Your main pets will be sucked automatically in the mirrors., (7). The other pets that are affected by the mirrors will just be doing stuff(Like Kailie and James will be snowboarding or Barbara and Zephyr are playing at the park or Pikachu and Strawberry will be playing video games or SOMETHING that they would do in those personalities) while our main 5 pets are trying to figure out what just happened., (8)., The main 5 find out what’s happening and check things out there, and I won’t spill anything more. Just go with the flow and have your pets talk to

Hi, MLP! Thanks for posting this! I just have a question: you said that I did t have any of my pets “act out” at the picnic… What do you mean by tht? Am I missing something? Sorry for the confusion; I just didn’t know why you meant. Thank you!

No problem, CuteHeart! I mean you have to act them out there. You only had your pets at your house. SInce Emily you pug has the nightmare, your pets should meet up at the park. I don’t think yo umentioned the park there. And sorry if this is rude or related to being mean.

Hi again, MLP! My pets were at the park; I’m sorry if I may have confused you! I guess I didn’t really mention it that well… Oh, and don’t worry! You’re not being rude!

Ugh, I feel so bad for not posting this in the first place! So, the order is @MyLittlePony2010EG13(me) and I’m going to be using White the Domino Cat(girl), Kailie the Husky(girl, Black the giraffe(girl), Peppermint Mocha Joy the Holly Fox(girl), Strawberry the Pom Pom Kitty(girl), Winter Sugar Cocoa the Sugar and Spice Fawn(girl), Lyric the Black Lab(girl), and when they go into the mirrors, they’ll see more kinz’ than the ones that were at the picnic if that made any sense. And also, when White and the other 4 kinz’ come out of the mirror in the original Kinzville(not all of the pets) to go to the library and stuff, you can have some of your other pets just walk on the sidewalk. I’m so sorry for not making any of this clear. This will be confusing, but I’ll highlight stuff when it comes to scenes., @TaffyKitty12 will be using Pikachu the Fennec Fox, Tall Shadow the Signature Snow Leopard,Nikko the Lil’ Kinz Canary(is he a little kinz’?), Rosa the Chi Chi Chihuahua, Scout the Salt and Pepper Dalmatian, Nick the Signature Cheetah, and she’ll be using Fleetfoot the Signature Gazelle. …….

…. (Oh, gosh, I just noticed I didn’t label Taffy’s pets male or female! So sorry, Taffy) @Resonatingthunder will be using Micah her Signature Timber Wolf(male), Kibongi the Meerkat(female), Aspen the Signature Aussie(female, I assume that stands for the Australian Shepherd, right?), Aurora the Magic W Pup(female), and Zephyr the Signature Endangered Cape Mountain Zebra(female). @ilovemoonie will be using Evan the Signature Terrier(male, I’m sorry, moonie, I forgot what Evan was! XP), James the Signature Siberian Husky(male), Lightning the Signature Endangered cougar(male), Steve the Signature Border Terrier(male), Olaf the Signature penguin(male), and she’ll also be using Sebastian the Signature white Bengal tiger(male). Then, last but not least @EmilyCuteHeart. She’ll be using Murphy the French bulldog(male), Emily the pug(female), Beardo the schnauzer(male), and cooper the Welsh corgi dog(male).(Side note, hey EmilyCuteheart, you probably want to use more characters. ;) So the order is Me, Taffy, Resonating, Moonie and then Emily(Sounds like emi, so uh CuteHeart). Thanks for joining, guys!

Hi, MLP! I’m sorry this is so late! Murphy the French Bulldog is actually a female, but I can see how it can be confusing by the name (she’s named after a real Frenchie I met once), and I’m sure you’ve noticed that I’ll also be using Barbara (female manatee), Finn (male shark), Rip (male basset hound 2017 version), and Nala (female Shiba Inu dog). Also, what do you mean when you said you didn’t see my pets “act out” at the picnic? Am I missing something important here? Also, you said they will start eating when you say so, but Finn kinda are cookies already; I posted that before you did the events… Was that not supposed to happen? And yes, I get it when you mentioned Larry ;) Have you seen the Endangered Love music video? I love that song so much I literally named a Webkinz after it ;) My favorite part is when Larry says “I’ll take you to the ball, Barbara Manatee!”. It’s SO cute!!!

Well, If I’m right, I think Ganz might be starting to delete comments on the MMNP forum. I might just have to move some of my stories/roleplays on here. I hope you don’t mind, boogirl!

Okay, so, I’m moving Rockfurlur over here. I hope you don’t mind, @Prettypikachu! So, the roleplay is about our pets having a picnic and going through mirrors and stuff. It isn’t starting yet. But It’s going to start on Monday or Tuesday. :) Please let me know which pets you want to use. You guys may want to use over 3 just because. :) (And yes, you are going to want to use more than 3 pets)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, MLP! Thanks for letting us know! (It’s fine… I’m sure PrettyPikachu won’t mind! The forums are for everyone, after all, right?) Also, just to give ya a recap, I’m pretty sure I’ll be using Pikachu (male fennec fox, original personality mirror), Tall Shadow (female signature snow leopard, opposite personality mirror), Nikko (male canary, original personality mirror), Scout (male salt and pepper dalmatian, opposite personality mirror), Nick (male signature cheetah, original personality mirror), and Fleetfoot (female signature gazelle, opposite personality mirror). (Note: I posted some background info on Fleetfoot and Nick on the Meet My New Pet forum, along with how they’ll act when they’re in the mirrors) Cool, I look forward to when you start it! ;)

Hey, Taffy! No problem! Yes, the forums are for EVERYONE. Except, forums are not for people who hate Ganz, right? Okay, thanks for letting me know! Fleetfoot… whenever I thin of that name I always think of the Wonderbolt Fleetfoot from MLP. XD Boyyyy, Lightning and Tall Shadow are going to be in the opposite mirror.

Hi MLP :) This will be my first time ever roleplaying on WKN so if I’m terrible at it.. I’M SORRY! Anyways thank you for letting us know! The following are the pets I’m going to use: Micah the signature timber wolf. He is a chill, laid back guy who’s never serious and can be a prankster; Kibongi the meerkat. She is great at navigating and using maps. (I guess as her opposite self she would always be getting lost!); Aspen the signature Aussie. She’s a no-nonsense “rule-follower” who hates going on adventures but always gets sucked into them! Aurora the magic W pup. She’s loud, friendly, outgoing and fun! As her opposite self she’d be quiet and shy. Zephyr the sig endangered Cape Mt Zebra. She’s a bit like Aurora but “quirkier”, and not as loud! She loves jokes & pranks but not as much a Micah. As her opposite self she’d be boring, and speak in a monotone voice.( also I’m aware this won’t be moderated till Monday probably.)

ilovemoonie

Hey, MLP! (Hopefully this will end up in the right place!) Ah, I’m sorry for replying to this late! XP Okay, that’s cool, thanks for letting us know! Nah, I’m sure Prettypikachu won’t mind! :) Okay, so as I said earlier on the other forum, I would love to join, and I’ll be using James (male Signature Siberian Husky; original personality mirror), Lightning, (male Signature Cougar; opposite personality mirror), Olaf (male Signature Penguin, opposite personality mirror), and…since you said we might want to use more than three, could I maybe use Sebastian? (Signature White Tiger) I was thinking about it, and he’s one of the only pets I can think of that I’ve mentioned/used on here before who had an ‘original’ personality…Sebastian is pretty friendly and outgoing, and often humorous, but he can also be a bit rude and sarcastic sometimes, (kind of like Lightning), and is also occasionally prone to jealously. (He’s also best friends with Steve.) Originally, though, he was still going to be friendly, (maybe a bit overly friendly), but he wasn’t going to be rude or sarcastic at all, and he was going to be kind of weird. …

ilovemoonie

… (Not too weird, but he would occasionally do some peculiar things, like talk to a bush XD) I hardly used him this way, though, before I decided to change him. Anyway, I know I haven’t really used him much, but would it be okay if I used him in your roleplay? (He would be in the original personality mirror with James) Also, I was thinking maybe I could also use Steve, (Signature Border Terrier), and have him be in the opposite personality mirror? Steve is kind, brave, loyal, compassionate, and obsessed with Captain America, so I guess in this roleplay he would be rude, arrogant, thoughtless, not very brave, and absolutely hate Captain America? (Gosh, that sounds weird XD) Anyway, just let me know if this is okay!! I can definitely change it if you want! (Also, sorry they’re all Signatures again XP) I look forward to being in your roleplay! :) (And sorry this is so long!)

Hi, @MyLittlePony2010EG13! If I’m going to join, I’ll use Murphy (female French Bulldoh), Cooper (male Welsh Corgi Dog), Beardo (male Schnauzer), and Emily (female Pug). Murphy is very gentle and kind, but sometimes shy around unfamiliar things. When not, she has courage and is first to act. She would be in the original personality mirror. Cooper is a very formal corgi, and he enjoys simple things. In the opposite personality mirror, he would be complex, informal, and somewhat impolite. Beardo is a joker, but tries his best not to joke too frequently. He is also formal, like Cooper, as the two are great friends. In the opposite personality mirror, Beardo would be a shy and nervous dog, with no jokes I tell, and would hate pizza (he is obsessed with pizza). Emily was my first Webkinz, so she has a very in-depth personality…

… Emily is similar to Murphy, but is more open. She would do anything to protect her friends and is a natural leader, and a very kind and polite one at that. She would be in the original personality mirror.

Also, what’s the order? Or is there not a designated order and we just look at the tag?

If I need a character to not be affected, I would make that Emily the pug and have Icicle (female Googles) take her spot in the original personality mirror. Icicle is a sweet googles, with a very bubbly and upbeat personality. She doesn’t let anything get the best of her, and she truly stands up for what she believes in. So, for a recap, I will have Murphy (female French Bulldog) and Icicle (female Googles) in the original personality mirrors, Cooper (male Welsh Corgi Dog) and Beardo (male Schnauzer) in the opposite personality mirrors, and Emily (female pug) have a weird dream and not be affected by the mirrors.

Hey, Emily! Okay, thanks for telling me! Hmm, you probably want to use more…. ;) Anyways, thanks for telling me again! You can go after moonie.

Hi, MLP! If you think I should use more, I’ll have Nala (female Shiba Inu Dog) in the opposite personality mirror, Barbara (female Manatee) in the original personality mirror, Finn (male Shark) in the opposite personality mirror, and Rip (male Basset Hound [the 2017 basset hound]) in the original personality mirror. Nala is out-going, enthusiastic, and not afraid of anything. Barbara loves to dance and sing (she is named after a VeggieTales song called Endangered Love [if you have never heard it, look it up; it's the BEST!]) and is known for being caring, genuine, and just the sweetest little manatee ever! Finn loves cookies, thinks he is a king, and is a little selfish, but not THAT selfish, for he still had a tender heart. Rip is a very courageous young dog that works as a constable and basically is everyone’s boss (you can’t say “you’re not the boss of me” to him), but is not rude about it at all because he is kind-hearted and giving (he donates most of the Kinzcash he earns to those in need)…

… To sum it all up, I have Murphy (female French Bulldog), Icicle (female Googles), Barbara (female Manatee), and Rip (male Basset Hound) in the original, Beardo (male Schnauzer), Cooper (male Welsh Corgi Dog), Nala (female Shiba Inu Dog), and Finn (male Shark) in the opposite, and Emily (female Pug) will have the dream.

Hi, moonie! Argh, sorry for replying to this late. Okay, thanks for telling me! Yes, you can use Sebastian. HAAAAHAHAHAHA! TALK TO A BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL HE’D PROBABLY TALK TO GEORGE BUSH!!!!!!If you don’t know who George Bush, he was a president back then. Yup, you can use Steve too! Use as many as characters you want! Oh, really? Haha, I didn’t notice that. Oops, I’m not using any. Whoops. LOL maybe I should add in Snowy Dreams!!!!!! Oh, and I hope you didn’t mind me having Strawberry like Lightning so much.

~1~ *Tragic music(no singing)* “It’s the end..” A voice said. “What?” White asked looking around the different world. “Nothing has changed,” another voice said. “We’re not your friends…” another voice said. “What’s happening? Hello? Is anyone there?” White called out again. “The only one who’s there is you. And you alone,” A whisper called out. “But you’re my friends. What happened?” White asked again. Then she disappeared to another world. “There’s something wrong. I need your help,” White said to a husky. “White, you’ve gotten yourself into something wrong. I don’t ever remember us being friends. I know you, but you never talked to me,” Kailie said. “I need help!” White said. SOmetime afterwards…”And we are friends. together we have the power to stop these dimensions,” the friends said together.(The friends who said that are those one specific pets you guys are using who had a strange dream like White and didn’t get affected my the mirror. And the voices are faint). Then WHite woke up. “*Breathes in and out deeply*. What just happened?” White asked herself. “It was just a dream, but something keeps on bugging me…I hope nothing occurs,” White said getting up. ~1~

~2~ White got dressed and combed her fur. She looked at her calendar. “Today is the picnic!’ she said. White went down the stairs and went to the kitchen. She saw Black sitting on the couch watching TV. “Um, the picnic starts in 30 minuets. Why are you watching TV?” White asked. “Oh! It’s just that… My Little Pony Equestria Girls Forgotten Friendship is on! It is the 17th after all(That’s the truth! It’s comes out tomorrow and I’m excited!).” Black said. “You better go up and get out of your PJ’s,” White said. “But this is the part when Sunset SHummer goes to see Princess Celestia in the pony world!” Black said. White sighed. “Fine. Let me pack some snacks,” White reluctantly said. Then, Strawberry came down the steps. “How do I look?” Strawberry said twirling in her outfit. “Ughhh. You look great,” Black said. White sighed. “Black? Did you have a strange dream?” WHite asked sadly. “No, but I had the best dream ever! I got to participate in Iron Man 3! I played Pepper Potts!”(Lol, so true) WHite shook her head. We better get going. “Okay!” Strawberry said happily as she raced out the door. ~2~

~3~ White smiled as Strawberry raced outside. “Well, are you coming?” WHite asked. “But this is the part they reunite!” Black said. WHite grabbed Black’s hoof and turned off the TV and dragged Black outside. “But I have to change!” Black said. “Right,” White said as Black went to go change. ~~~ Winter Sugar Cocoa smiled as she walked outside. “What a beautiful day! I can see the sun shining and everything looks so peaceful!” Winter said skipping out of her house. “Come on, Peppermint Mocha Joy!” WinterSC called to the Holly Fox. “I’m. Com-…iiiing,” Peppermint said struggling to carry all of the picnic baskets Winter made her carry. “I. Don’t. Know. Why. You’re. Making. Me. Carrrry…” Peppermint said not bothering to finish her sentence. “Oh, Peppermint. You’re fine,” Winter said. “H-H-Hey! Wait up!” Kailie said racing towards the 2 kinz. “Oh, hi Kailie!” “Heeeeeyyyyy,” Peppermint said. “Uh, Peppermint Mocha Joy? Do you need any help?” Kailie asked. “Sure. That would be….Wonderful,” Peppermint Mocha Joy said in a small, squeaky ~3~

~4~ voice. Peppermint dumped half of what she was carrying into Kailie’s arms. ~~~ White, Strawberry, and Black got to the park. White looked around. “Perfect for a picnic,” Strawberry said as she saw Lyric and popstar doing cartwheels around two mirror. “This is fun!” Popstar said. “Yeah, it is!” Lyric answered. “Hey, it looks like White, Strawberry and Black are over there. Let’s go say ‘hi’!” Popstar said as she walked over to where the 3 friends were. “Hey guys!” Lyric said waving. “Oh, hi!” White said. “Are you here for our picnic?” “No, we just ate. Thanks though! We’re cartwheeling right now,” popstar said. “Oh, okay. Feel free to get a snack from here! Ugh, I forgot to bring a picnic blanket,” White said. “I’m sure someone will bring a blanket,” Black said. Then, Kailie, Peppermint Mocha, and Winter Sugar Cocoa joined them. “Now, we just have t wait for everyone else to join us…” WHite said. ~4~ I hope that reply was okay, guys! Sorry it was so long and sorry about having 8 characters in it. XP

TaffyKitty12

~1~ Pikachu, Nikko, and Tall Shadow were going down the sidewalk, making their way to the picnic. “Today’s sure a nice day!”, happily exclaimed Pikachu, the fennec fox clearly bursting with excitement, “I can’t wait till we get to the picnic! It should be pretty fun, eh?” He looked at his two friends, who looked a little less enthusiastic. “Uh… sure…”, started Tall Shadow, “… I guess.” The signature snow leopard wasn’t the most fond of social events, seeing that she was very shy. She never looked forward to this type of stuff, but per usual, Pikachu dragged her into it. Nikko, the small canary flying above them both, just shrugged. “Ah, I suppose so… as long as everything goes according to plan.” “C’mon, Nikko, it’s a picnic! How could anyone mess that up?”, asked Pikachu, as he swung around a small picnic basket in his right hand. “Well, one could also argue ‘how could anyone mess up a barbecue’….”, replied the canary, alluding to Pikachu’s barbecue party disaster over the summer. “Yeah, but… that was different. A picnic is a lot easier than a barbecue”, stated the fox. The canary….

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … rolled his eyes, but didn’t respond. He knew that there was no use in arguing with him. The trio continued walking down the sidewalk, when suddenly, they noticed three more pets gathered in on a front lawn, engaged in a conversation. Pikachu narrowed his eyes, and saw that it was none other than Scout, Rosa, and Fleetfoot. “Hiya, guys!”, he called out, “Whatcha doin’?” The three pets turned to look at him. Scout, the salt and pepper dalmatian, was tossing a tennis ball up in the area, and per usual wore his bright red bandana. “Well heya, Pikachu! Anythin’ in particular ya want? I’m just talkin’ to Fleetfoot and ol’ Rosa”, he said, gesturing towards the pink headphone-wearing chi chi chihuahua and tall signature gazelle. “For the record, I didn’t even want to talk to you… “, started Rosa, the chihuahua looking a bit annoyed, “I was having a nice time until you stopped me.” “Oh come on, you never do anything that’s actually fun. I reckon all ya ever do is listen your music and make rude remarks. I highly doubt you were that engaged in your activities”, replied Scout…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … “Anyways, sorry ’bout that, Pikachu. What were you gonna say?” “Oh, well I was just going to tell you guys that I’m heading to a picnic with Tall and Nikko. Do you guys wanna come? I’m sure my other friends won’t mind!” “Sure! I’d love to come!”, exclaimed Scout, “What do ya guys think?” “Well… seeing that it’s been a slow morning for me anyways… sure. I’ll go with you”, responded Fleetfoot. “A PICNIC? Gross! No way am I going to one of THOSE!”, said Rosa, wrinkling her nose in disgust. “Why not? Picnics are fun! Except when there are bugs out… thank goodness I brought extra bug repellent…”, said Pikachu. “You brought bug repellent? You better not have filled that whole basket with it”, sternly stated Nikko, eyeing the picnic basket that the fox held. “Oh, no worries! I didn’t fill it with big spray cans! I just brought eight of them with me, that should be enough.” “Why are we talking about bug spray?”, asked Fleetfoot, “Are we going to go, or-” “-Oh, yeah… sorry! Well, let’s head out, guys! Are you coming, Rosa?”…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … Rosa looked at him, with an irritated look on her face. “I told you, picnics are gross. I’m not going to one, and you can’t make me.” Scout turned to look at look her, a bit angrily, “Rosa, there ain’t nothing you gotta do today. Can’t you try somethin’ different for once?” “First, how do you know that I have nothing to do today? And second-” “-Scout, just leave her be. It would probably be better if she doesn’t come, anyways”, said Fleetfoot. She was getting pretty fed up with the chihuahua, and really didn’t want to hear her complain the whole time. Scout scratched behind his ear, and then replied with, “Eh, I guess you’re right. I have better things to do than argue with her. Come on, then, let’s go.” Fleetfoot nodded her head, and the two joined the trio. “Okay, okay, I suppose I’ll go….”, grumbled Rosa, once she saw everyone together, “But we’d better not be out for long!” Pikachu’s face lit up, and he said, “Great! I’m glad you’re coming with us! Well… what are we waiting for? Let’s head to the picnic!”…

TaffyKitty12

~5~ … He started heading down the sidewalk again, with all of his friends following him… except Rosa, who hung behind. She still wasn’t excited about going to the picnic, partially considering she had a strange dream earlier, which put her in an especially bad mood. ~~~ Pikachu and his group were getting close to the picnic area, daydreaming about all of the fun he’d have, when suddenly, the fox nearly bumped into another Webkinz. He looked up at the other pet, and said, “Oops… Sorry about that! Guess I didn’t look where I was going!” However, once he got a good enough look at this other pet, he realized that it was none other than Nick, the signature cheetah. “Hey, Pikachu!”, replied the cheetah, “No, that’s fine! I probably should’ve looked where I was going, too. What’s going on? You look like you’re heading somewhere.” “Oh, me? Well, yes… I am! All of us are headed to a picnic. Would you like to come, by any chance?” Nick thought about it for a moment, “Well, why not? I’m not going to be busy today, so I should have enough time on my hands for a picnic”, he…

TaffyKitty12

~6~… stated with a small smile. “Okay, great! It’s not too far from here, so if you follow us, we should get there soon! Tall convinced me to leave early, so we might even be one of the first ones there!” “Good! After all, you know how much I like arriving early, hahah! Well, in that case, I’ll be right behind you guys”, said the cheetah, nodding his head. ~~~ Several minutes later, the group of pets arrived at the picnic spot. While everyone went to go find a spot to sit down, Pikachu looked around, and spotted White, the domino cat. He then walked up to her and said, “Heya, White! How’s everything going? I’m excited for this picnic to start!” ~~~

TaffyKitty12

Oops, I meant to say “tossing a tennis ball in the air”, not “tossing a tennis ball in the area”, and “bug spray”, not “big spray.” Sorry! Goofy autocorrect :P

TaffyKitty12

(Actually, just forget about my second correction… it was supposed to be “big”, not “bug”, ahah. Gosh, I need to do a better job re-reading my stuff)

(Micah will be my pet that’s not affected by the mirrors. Forgot to mention that.) ~1~ Micah was floating in a black pit of nothingness. A voice in the back of his mind told him he was dreaming, but he couldn’t believe it. It seemed too real. Suddenly he felt as if he were being pulled into a wall. With a flash of color a scene unfolded before him, and he saw his friends staring blankly at him. A horrible blankness as if they barely recognized him- then the scene disappeared to be replaced with a sensation of warmth and light. Micah’s fuzzy ears twitched as a loud banging interrupted his dream. He opened his eyes slowly, then hopped out of bed as the banging continued. Stumbling to the front door, he opened it wide to be greeted with a blue face and a scream of, “HEY, SLEEPYHEAD!” Micah blinked and stepped back; his friend Aurora’s features came into focus. The W pup continued, “Aspen said it was typical of you to be late, since you ALWAYS sleep in, like ALWAYS but anyway I just came to say you better hurry up ‘fore we head to the picnic without you!”

~2~ “What picnic?” Micah mumbled in confusion, then remembered. “Oh, shoot! Hold on.” He darted back into his room, shoved his signature black “Dude” beanie onto his head, then ran out the door. Several minutes later, he and Aurora caught up with the rest of their friends. “Well, you finally made it,” Aspen griped. “I told you it’d take him forever,” the Aussie told Zephyr and Kibongi. The meerkat shrugged good-naturedly, while Zephyr grinned and said,”It doesn’t matter anyway. How far are we from the park, ‘Bongi?” “Just a few minutes, if we take the right route,” the meerkat replied. -

~3~ Aurora perked up. “Hey, you know what we can do in those few minutes?” “What?” Micah asked, smirking. Aurora jumped into the air. “Sing a SONG! We can sing about how we’re going to a-” “NO! We’re not going to sing!” yelled Aspen. “It’s not like we’re in a musical or something.” “I don’t think our singing voices are that great anyway,” said Zephyr, laughing, “except for mine.” The Cape Mountain Zebra threw one arm out melodramatically. “I gotta lotta soft spots for yoouuuuuuuuu!” She sang, her voice cracking and horribly off-key. -

~4~ “Don’t you mean soft STRIPES?” Aurora squealed, doubled over with laughter. Everyone giggled except Aspen, who rolled her eyes. “Guys, look, it’s the park!” Kibongi exclaimed, running ahead. “We made it!” Micah and the others ran after her, heading towards the Kinz already setting up. Aspen unfolded a pink-checkered blanket and laid it on the grass. She straightened each side until it was perfectly smooth. “Nobody had better mess this blanket up,” she called to everyone. -

ilovemoonie

(Wow, I really loved you guys’ replies, MLP, TaffyKitty, and Resonatingthunder! I enjoyed reading them! :) ) ~1~ Evan was confused. Where am I? he thought, looking around. Everything was dark. Suddenly, out of the darkness, some animals appeared. They were his friends, but they were different. They looked at him as if they didn’t even know him. “What’s going on?” Evan asked, afraid. “Don’t you guys remember me?” The animals just stared blankly at him, and Evan’s eyes grew wide. “Help!” he cried. He started running away, when suddenly a loud voice made him stop. “Evan! Evan, wake up!” Evan opened his eyes suddenly and looked around. He was in bed…in his own room…everything was back to normal. The terrier gave a sigh of relief, when suddenly there was the voice again. “Oh no!” he cried, pulling the covers over his head. But it was only his parents coming to wake him up. “Evan, what’s wrong?” his mother asked him, walking over to his bed. “Oh, nothing…I was just…sleeping,” Evan replied hesitantly. “Well, you can’t sleep for too long! You’re going to be late for the picnic!” “Picnic? What picnic?” …

ilovemoonie

~2~ … “With Steve, remember?” “OH! Is that today?” “Yes! Steve’s coming to pick you up in half an hour.” “Oh boy!” Evan exclaimed. He had forgotten all about the picnic he was going to with his older cousin Steve, Steve’s friend Sebastian, and whoever else was going to be there. The thought of the picnic made him forget about the bad dream he had had, and he wagged his tail excitedly as he hurried around his room, preparing to leave so that he would not be late. ~~~ A short while later, Evan, Steve, Sebastian, James, Lightning, and Olaf were all heading to the park for the picnic. “I can’t wait!” Evan exclaimed, skipping along ahead of his older friends. “This is going to be so much fun!” “Yep! Picnics are so cool!” Olaf agreed. “I really hope there’ll be a female spotted wild cat there!” Lightning said. “Of course,” Steve said, “because that’s all you really care about, isn’t it? How many female spotted wild cats do you need before you’re satisfied?” “Well…none of the ones I know seem to like me.” “Huh? I wonder why?” Steve asked, and Lightning glared at him. “Hey, Evan,” …

ilovemoonie

~3~ … the cougar said a moment later, “who did you say your favorite Marvel character was again?” “Iron Man!” the terrier instantly exclaimed, jumping into the air. “Iron Man is the best!” “Oh come on,” Steve said to Lightning, “you already knew that. You’re just mad at me.” “That is…so true!” Lightning replied, and Steve rolled his eyes. For the next five minutes, he listened silently as his 10-year-old cousin went on and on about how amazing Iron Man was. He began to get a little bored, and zoned out for a while, until he heard, “…And Iron Man 2 was like, the best movie ever!” “What? How can you say that?” he exclaimed. “Iron Man 2 was the worst Marvel movie next to the Incredible Hulk!” “Nah, it was great!” “Don’t you like any of the Captain America movies?” Steve asked. “Well, yeah, those were cool too…ooh, I loved Civil War! Iron Man was great in that one!” Steve sighed. “I knew you were going to say that.” “Hey Olaf,” Evan said, do you like Captain America or Iron Man better?” “Ooh, good question, Ev!” the penguin said with a smile. “Personally, I think they’re both cool…

ilovemoonie

~4~ …but I gotta say that I like Captain America a little better because of a dream I once had where-” “I had a dream!” Evan cried out suddenly, interrupting Olaf. “It was really scary…” “It’s okay, Evan, it was just a dream,” Steve reassured him. “Yeah,” Sebastian added, “and the things that happen in dreams don’t happen in real life.” “I guess so…but it seemed so real!” “Well, yes, that’s how dreams are,” James said. “But like Steve and Sebastian said, it was only a dream, and I’m sure by tomorrow you will have forgotten about it.” “Oh, I never forgot about my dream,” Olaf spoke up. “I was gonna be the next Captain America!” Lightning looked confused. “YOU?” “Yep. Cool, right?” Lightning didn’t get a chance to respond, as suddenly, Evan called out, “Look, there it is! The park! We’re here, we’re here!” “Great!” Steve said. “Let’s go find the others, then.” The six animals headed through the park until they found their other friends who they were having the picnic with. They spotted some animals they knew, such as Pikachu and his friends, and Lightning became immensely excited upon seeing Tall Shadow. “You guys…

ilovemoonie

~5~ …can go find a spot,” James told the others, “and I’m going to let White know that we are here. Want to come with me, Light–” the husky paused and looked around. “He’s gone…of course.” “Typical Lightning,” Sebastian said, laughing slightly. “Yep…anyway, I’ll be back in a minute.” “I’ll come with you,” Steve offered, and Evan, suddenly becoming shy at the sight of people he didn’t know, followed his cousin. They walked over to the domino cat, and James waved in greeting. “Hey, White! Nice to see you!” “Yes, it is!” Steve agreed. “I’m excited for this picnic. Oh, and this is my cousin, Evan. I don’t believe you know him.” “Uh…hi,” Evan said, waving shyly at White. ~~~ (I hope this reply was okay! Sorry it was so long…also, hopefully my nightmare part was all right, eheheh)

1~ All that Emily could see besides darkness were her closest friends, although yet were definitely NOT her friends. She looked into their eyes and could tell that something very strange was going on. “A-A-Are you all okay?” the pug asked although she knew the answer was “no”. There was no response, except for Icicle, Emily’s Googles friend, tilt her head. Emily began to hyperventilate in fear that her friends would never be the same. She was panicking at a very high level when she suddenly felt a paw on her stomach. “Wake up, Emily!” Emily opened her eyes to the sound of a familiar voice, her friend, Murphy. “Em, what’s going on with you? Your face looked… terrified.” “Um, just a dream, I guess…” The pug was baffled by the fact that what just happened was fake, but she was definitely relieved. “Hey, Murphy, did you have a sort of strange dream last night?” the pug inquired nervously. “That depends on what you consider ‘strange’. I had a dream that I was with…” The French bulldog was interrupted by a corgi. “Hey, Coop!” Emily called at the face of another familiar canine. “Cooper!” Murphy ran up to the corgi

2~ …the others are very impatient.” “Oh, sorry for making you wait!” the pug apologized. “I had a very strange dream about…” “No time for silly stories,” Beardo, the schnauzer, called from outside the door. “Let’s get going to the picnic already!” Emily gathered up her friends and she, Icicle, Murphy, Cooper, Beardo, Nala, Rip, Barbara, and Finn headed out the door. “I can’t wait; I hope someone will bring cookies!” the shark appropriately named Finn called out in excitement. “I’m more of a pasta pet myself,” Icicle said. All of the friends said their favorite dishes in hopes that they might be at the picnic. “Speaking of which,” the pug started, “who actually brought the food?” The nine friends took good looks at one another and finally, the courageous basset hound stated the obvious. “No one,” Rip replied with a frown. “No… cookies?!?” Finn was clearly disappointed. “Well, we haven’t gone that far; I’ll just head back for a minute and grab everyone’s favorite dishes,” the logical manatee stated. Barbara started to retrace her steps when…

3~ …she turned and saw more of her friends sitting on a checkered blanket with baskets full of food. “COOKIES!!!” Finn rejoiced as he saw what was packed in one of the baskets. Everyone sat down by familiar faces and had a long discussion about what they thought was the best song in Kinzville [cough cough HUG A PUG cough cough], as Finn admired (and finished off) all the cookies. Although she was discussing other topics now, Emily couldn’t stop thinking about the crazy dream she had. “Did anyone have a crazy dream last night?” she wanted to exclaim to her furry friends, but was worried that they would think he was crazy and not her dream. She shook her head to try to clear away the thought when she looked over and saw that Finn had eaten every last cookie crumb. “Oh, Finn,” Emily whispered to her underwater friend. “So, how was everyone’s day?” Nala, the Shiba Inu, asked, trying to change up the conversation. Emily released the bad dream into her memory and said “Alright.” [I hope I did okay! Thanks for letting me join!]

~1~ White saw her other friends coming. She saw Pikachu and smiled. She was so happy to see him because he always brightened things up when others thought he was annoying. “Hi, Pikachu! Everything is going great! Yeah, me too! Did you guys bring any food?” White asked as she saw Aspen. “Oh hi, Aspen! It looks like you brought a picnic blanket. Thanks! I forgot to bring mine. Then, a husky approached her. “Hey! It’s nice to see you guys here, too!” White looked at Evan and smiled. “Hi! We’re glad you’re here!” ~~ Peppermint Mocha Joy dumped all of the stuff that she was holding. “Anything ELSE Winter?” Peppermint Mocha asked Winter Sugar Cocoa. “Ha! I’m surprised you coud’ve hold all of that. After all, you never liked to exercise!” Kailie commented. “Zip it,” Peppermint Mocha said scowling Kailie. Peppermint Mocha Joy never did like Kailie for some reason. They both have been enemies since 7th grade. Then, White saw Emily and her friends(@EmilyCuteHeart, I don’t see any of your characters acting out at the….

~2~ ….picnic. So um, you MIGHT want to add that in your next reply?) “Hi, Emily! How are you guys?” White asked. Strawberry saw the cougar.(LOL, moonie. The only pet that likes Lightning) She walked over to him and said, “Helloooo! My name is Strawberry! What’s your name?” Lyric and popstar were holding two small mirrors that had orbs that were sparkling inside of them and they put them by the mirrors. Winter Sugar Cocoa looked around. She saw a few pets she has never seen before and decided to go say ‘hi’. She walked over to Micah the Timber Wolf. “Hi! My name is Winter Sugar Cocoa! What’s your name?” Kailie looked bored and whispered something to White. “Are we starting or not? I AM HUNGRY,” “Fine, we’ll start after I say hello to everyone,” White said. Black saw Barbara. “Hi, Barbara! Did you bring Larry with you?”(Ohhh, snapppp! Get it, @EmilyCuteHeart?”) Black asked. ~2~ Sorry if that wasn’t the, uh, best reply. The picnic will start on my next reply

TaffyKitty12

(Heheh, thanks, moonie! Yours was really good, too! :) ) ~~1~ “Good to hear!”, exclaimed Pikachu with a smile, “Yep, I brought plenty of food! I have cookies, sandwiches, fruit, bread… a bunch of stuff, really! I also brought with some bug spray, too… just in case there are any. You never know when a bug will show up, after all… “, he added, quickly glancing at the ground to make sure there were not ants by his feet. ~~~ Meanwhile, the others were all seated in a close circle (though Rosa sat a bit behind the others because she needed “personal space”), and looked at the basket of food that Pikachu brought with. “Do you think it would be okay to eat now?”, asked Scout, as he fixed his red bandanna, “Who knows how long ol’ Pikachu will be talkin’” “No. It would be rude to start until everyone else eats”, replied Fleetfoot. Nikko nodded. “Eh, she kinda has a point there”, stated the canary. At this, Rosa rolled her eyes. “Oh, come on! I mean, I’m not actually hungry myself… not for whatever weird food Pikachu probably brought, anyways, but…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … we came all the way out here, and now we have to wait to do anything?! That’s just dumb. Who cares if you guys eat before everyone else?” Fleetfoot glanced at her with a stern look in her eyes, and responded with, “Well, maybe you wouldn’t care, but everyone else might.” The chi chi chihuahua just shook her head at the gazelle’s response. “Ugh, I wish I never came to this… I bet this’ll be super boring”, she muttered. ~~~ Nick and Tall Shadow, who were sitting next to each other in the circle, weren’t quite sure what to say. Nick was usually kind of chatty, but since the others were arguing, he decided to stay quiet, while Tall Shadow… well, she was never a huge talker, anyways. Or at least, not in public spaces. She looked around at the scene, cringing a bit at how many pets were arriving, when something — or rather, someone– caught her eye. Lightning. Immediately, Tall Shadow shrunk back, and tried to look for something or someone to hide behind… .

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … She was never a fan of the cougar, and no matter where she goes with Pikachu, it always seems like Lightning manages to show up. Nick could tell that she was becoming tense, and quietly asked, “Is everything okay? What’s wrong?” “Oh, uh… n-nothing. At least, nothing that’s r-really that important, anyways…”, stuttered Tall Shadow, as she nervously glanced at Lightning out of the corner of her eye. Nick frowned a bit. The cheetah could tell that something was definitely bothering her, and that she was just trying to avoid answering the question, but instead of questioning her more, he just replied with, “Alright, if you’re sure.”. ~~~

(tysm Ilovemoonie!)~1~ Turning to the Domino Cat, Aspen nodded curtly. “It never hurts to be prepared.” She smoothed down a rumpled corner of the blanket, then asked a bit shyly, “Would you like to sit on it with me? As long as you don’t mess it up,” she added quickly. Meanwhile, Micah, who had been playing with a red ball in a sunny patch of grass, looked up at Winter Sugar Cocoa (nice name, btw!) and grinned. “Sup? I’m Micah.” He tilted his head playfully. “Nice to meet you.” As he introduced himself, Aurora skipped off, wanting to meet someone new, too. She was always ready to make a friend. “Hey, there!” she squealed at a Signature Snow Leopard who seemed to be cringing next to a Fennec Fox, neither of whom she knew. -

~2~ She skipped up to them, beaming brightly. “I’m Aurora! Who are you? Do you like picnics? How ’bout parades? Parties? Pageants? Performances? Proms?!” She giggled. — Kibongi sighed and put her hands on her hips as Zephyr drooled over someone’s picnic basket of food. “I don’t see many ‘Kinz eating yet. What if we’re supposed to wait?” the meerkat hissed. “Also, that’s not even your food.” Zephyr groaned. “But I’m starving! I didn’t even eat breakfast,” she complained, her stomach rumbling audibly. Kibongi took that as a surprise; Zephyr never skipped a meal. As if reading Kibongi’s mind, the zebra said, “I wanted to save my appetite for all the yummy picnic food. Regretting that now!” The two friends laughed. -

ilovemoonie

(You’re welcome, TaffyKitty and Resonatingthunder! And thanks, Taffy! :) ) ~1~ James nodded at White. “Thanks! It’s nice to see you, too.” “Yes…this should be fun!” Steve said. Evan smiled shyly at White. “T-thanks…I’m glad I could come.” “So, can we just sit down anywhere?” James asked, and, holding up a picnic basket, he added, “I brought quite a bit of food.” ~~~ Meanwhile, Lightning was on his way over to see Tall Shadow when he was stopped by a Pom Pom Kitty that introduced herself. Lightning sighed. Why does this always happen? I just want to see Tall Shadow! Nevertheless, he turned to face Strawberry and said, “Hi. I’m Lightning. Nice to meet you…I guess.” ~~~ Over at another part of the park, Olaf and Sebastian found themselves alone, as Steve, James, and Evan were still talking with White, and Lightning had disappeared to who-knows-where. Olaf looked up at the sky, whistling a tune. “So…do ya wanna go talk to some people?” Sebastian shrugged. “Sure.” “Cool! Do you see anyone that you know?” The tiger looked around. “I don’t think so…do you?” “Hmm…well I saw Pikachu over there, but he’s talking to someone else. …

ilovemoonie

~2~ … I think that’s Tall Shadow over there, though,” he said, nodding towards the snow leopard that was sitting in a circle with a few other animals. “I bet you those guys are Pikachu’s friends. Wanna go meet them?” “Sure!” Sebastian agreed, and so the two animals headed over to the group of six. Upon arriving, Olaf saw that someone else had already walked up to Tall Shadow, so he instead focused his attention on the other five animals. “Hiya, guys!” Olaf greeted with a wave of his wing. “I’m Olaf! Are you all Pikachu’s friends?” “I’m Sebastian,” the tiger said. “Nice to meet you all!” “Ohh wait a second…” Olaf said a moment later, noticing the canary, “you’re Nikko, right? I didn’t see you there! Nice to see ya, pal! How have you been?” The penguin then leaned over to Sebastian and whispered, “I met him at Pikachu’s backyard barbecue party thingy.” “Ohh, okay…wait, was that the thing that Bucky always says was horrible?” “Yep, that’s the one!” Olaf replied with a smile. He then turned back to face the other five animals. “So, uh, do you guys know if we’re allowed to eat yet? I’m STARVING!” ~~~

1- Emily looked up and saw the face of White. “We’re great; thank you for inviting us!” Barbara saw her friend, Black, walk over to her. “Oh, hi, Black! Larry was unable to attend, I’m sorry to say. How are you?” Finn walked up to an unfamiliar zebra and said “Hi! I’m Finn! What’s your name? I love cookies!” Murphy and Cooper were having a conversation nearby and saw some of their other friends. “Oh, hi everyone! I’m glad to see we could all come!” the French bulldog politely commented. Cooper saw Beardo come over. “So, what do you want to do?” the two asked each other in unison. Yet laughed playfully. “Did…did you have a strange dream last night?” Emily nervously turned over to see Rip the hound. “Um, I had a dream that I was chasing down a group of bandits,” the hound replied. “Why do you ask?”…

2- “Oh, no reason,” the pug shyly responded. Icicle the googles walked over to where Emily and Rip were standing. “Emily, are you okay?” “Yes, nothing seems to be wrong,” Emily answered, trying not to imagine seeing her friend tilt her head quietly in her dream. Nala was walking around and seeing how everyone was. “Hi, I’m Nala. It’s nice to meet you!” she would say to the unfamiliar faces, and “Hi again! How have you been?” she would ask those she recognized. She was usually pretty lonely, and wanted to visit her friends and make new ones. While she was walking to and fro from pet to pet, she caught a glimpse of Emily shaking her head. I wonder what happened to her, she thought to herself. Was it something I did, or was it just a nightmare?

~1~ White glanced at Pikachu’s basket. “Great! But, uh, when did you start eating fruit?” she asked. ” Hey, Emily! It’s nice to see you here! Oh, and guys, you can start taking you place on the picnic blanket. And sure, Aspen, I would LOVE to sit with you! No, I don’t mess things up. UNLIKE Black, that CRAZY giraffe over there, she messes EVERYTHING up. When we were younger, she messed up my sleeping bag when we were camping! Oh, and yes, sit wherever. Oh, and the blanket is Aspen’s, so PLEASE don’t mess it up,” White said to James as she and Aspen went to sit down. Black smiled at Barbara. “Aw come on! Why isn’t Larry here? Where is he, stuck at the ball? I’m doing great! Hey, let’s sit down together. White just announced that we’d be eating,” Black said. White heard Emily ask someone about a weird dream and White cringed her paws thinking of that nightmare she had earlier. Strawberry, who instantly liked the cougar. “It is VERY nice to meet you. Hey, White just announced that we should sit down and eat……

….. so let’s sit down together!” Strawberry said as she grabbed Lightning’s arm and dragged him to a spot. “What are the odds of that?” Peppermint Mocha Joy asked as the pom pom kitty sat down with a cougar. Winter Sugar Cocoa looked at the timber wolf.(Thanks!) “It’s nice to meet you, too!” Winter Sugar Cocoa said. “Oh, uh, I guess it’s time to eat. WAIT, IT’S NOT EVEN LUNCH TIME. WHO EVEN PLANNED THIS? Oh, and you wanna sit me? I don’t really know anyone here,” Winter Sugar Cocoa asked. Kailie decided to have a seat in a random place.(You guys can have any of your pets sit by Kailie, I really don’t care). ~~~ As with Lyric and Popstar hiding behind the mirrors, “Okay, so, this is set up,” Lyric said putting the magical spectrometer in the back of the mirror. “Why are we even doing this?” Popstar asked. Lyric sighed heavily and said, “You can come out know. And Popstar, please don’t scream,” Lyric told Popstar as 2 figures slowly came in trying not to be seen. Popstar eyed the two figures and suddenly gasped. ~2~

~3~ “Shhh!” Lyric told popstar. “X-X-X-Xyllia? But SH-SH-SH-she’s E-E-E-Evil!” Popstar said silently. Xyllia frowned in a sad way as Lyric explained to popstar. “SHe’s changed, and you’re helping her by doing this,” Lyric said. “Sorry, Xy”. Xyllia and the other figure looked at Lyric. “It’s fine, it’m used to it. Now are the mirrors all set up?” Xyllia asked. “Yes, and who’s beside you? Where’s Serenity? I thought she was coming,” Lyric said. “Serenity couldn’t come because she had a dentist appointment today. But my new oldish reformed friend could make it. Lyric, Popstar, meet Natalie,” Xyllia said introducing the older retired version chocolate lab to the girls. “NATALIE?” Lyric said in question. “Yes,” Natalie said. Lyric smiled. “Okay, fine. We’re friends,” Popstar said. “Good, and after a while, these animals will be sucked up into these mirrors in different dimensions, and their personalities will change,” Xyllia said. The 3 friends looked at each other for a bit and reluctantly agreed. ~3~ (It’s Taffy’s turn now)

TaffyKitty12

~1~ “Thanks!”, replied Pikachu, “Oh, I’ve always eaten some fruit, hahah, but I don’t have it very often, ya know? I know I gotta eat healthy stuff, but ya hard when you prefer sweets!”, he added, with a giggle. The fennec fox then turned back to glance at his friends, some of whom looked a bit impatient, so he decided to bid the domino cat a farewell. “Well, catch ya later, White! Thanks for inviting us!” He then skipped back to his own spot, eagerly awaiting for the picnic to officially begin. ~~~ Tall Shadow breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that someone else stopped Lightning in his tracks. Good, that means he won’t be able to bother me…. for now. However, she was so focused on the cougar that she barely noticed when another pet came up to her; a Magic W pup by the name of Aurora. “Oh… h-h-hi, Aurora….”, quietly replied Talk Shadow in her shy voice, “I’m… I’m T-tall Sh-Shadow….

TaffyKitty12

~2~ …. It’s uh… n-nice to meet you. Um… y-yeah, I… I like p-parties, sometimes. Parades and picnics are c-cool, t-too. Oh, um… I-I’ve never been to a p-pageant or a p–prom…. or a p-performance… but… I’m s-sure they’re neat…” The snow leopard then proceeded to look at her own feet, not sure what else to say. Being an extremely shy person, it definitely wasn’t easy to talk to someone whom she didn’t know, especially if they seemed really talkative and outgoing. ~~~ The others sat down, awaiting for the return of Pikachu, when they spotted two figures heading towards them: a signature Penguin and white tiger. Rosa slightly wrinkled her nose. Ew, more people. What is it about our group that attracts everyone to us? Honestly. She rolled her eyes, but Fleetfoot quickly elbowed her as a sign to stop grumbling. Once the two approached them, they introduced themselves….

TaffyKitty12

~3~ …. “Hello, Sebastian and Olaf! It’s nice to meet you both! Yep, we’re friends of Pikachu! I’m Nick”, said the cheetah, “And over there is Fleetfoot, Rosa, Scout, Tall Shadow, and Nikko.” Fleetfoot waved at the penguin and tiger, but Rosa just cursed her arms, and didn’t even say a ‘hello’. Scout smiled at them, until he noticed something…. “Oh… wait, you said that you’re Olaf, right? I think I met ya before! Remember? Didn’t we take art classes together or somethin’? And I’m pretty sure we talked at the park once? (I’m hinting at our Character Craze roleplay which I really gotta post on here again, ahah)” “Oh, well, in that case, I guess I didn’t need to introduce Scout”, said Nick with a laugh. ~~~Tall Shadow quickly looked up and glanced at the two. She could’ve sworn that she saw the penguin somewhere before… maybe at that disastrous barbecue party Pikachu had during the summer, but the tiger was an unfamiliar face….

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … She shyly waved at the two, and then looked back down at the groun. ~~~ Nikko, at the mention of his name, snapped out of his thoughts and looked up to see a penguin, whom he recognized as Olaf, and a white tiger. “Oh, hey there, Olaf! It’s nice to see you again! I’m doing fine, and you? Actually, I think it’s okay to eat now.”, said the canary, when he noticed that someone announced that they could start eating. He then turned back to the two, and asked, “Would you like to sit by us?” ~~~ Rosa looked around, clearly disgruntled and angry about having to be at the picnic. Why couldn’t she have just stayed home? She sighed, and continued gazing around at the other pets, when she noticed a few of them setting up some sort of contraption. Rosa narrowed her eyes, but couldn’t help but feel a pit of worry in her stomach. What was that thing, and what would it be used for? Such a thing was clearly out of place at a picnic. ~~~~

~1~ Zephyr faced Finn, her skirt twirling as she spun around. It was a layered tulle, with each layer a different color- sky blue, then sunny yellow, then lavender, then rosy pink. It went well with her multicolored necklace; somehow both items did not clash with her black-and-white stripes. (you will see why i described her clothes later lol) “Oh, hey! I’m Zephyr, but you can call me Zeph.” Her voice had a pleasing lilt. “OMG, I love cookies too! Actually, I love all food,” she said with a laugh. “This is my friend Kibongi.” The meerkat smiled and waved a greeting. —

~2~ Micah shrugged nonchalantly. “I dunno. Good question. Sure, I’ll sit with you.” He proceeded to settle down, then scanned the park with his light amber-colored eyes. “Looks like there are some guys here. I was worried I’d be surrounded by a bunch of girls,” he said, smirking. “No offense.” Then his gaze fell on something strange. He frowned and squinted, trying to make out the figures standing around what seemed to be tall mirrors. His stomach fluttered in an odd way, as if something was not right. —

~3~ Meanwhile, Aspen exhaled in relief. White was clearly a neat-and-tidy Webkinz, just like her! She scowled in the direction of Black, studying the giraffe and deeming her the untidy type. — “Wow!” Aurora was squealing,”What a name! Tatall Shashadow! I had a friend once with a name like that, it sounded so exotic and cool and weird at the same time, problem is, I forget their name! But anyways pageants and proms are okay, but performances are AMAZING you gotta go see one! Girl, are you talking to your feet or me? Oh wait, are you wearing some cool new shoes you just gotta keep looking at ‘em ’cause they’re SO cool?”—

ilovemoonie

(Sorry for replying to this late! D: And oh my gosh, ResonatingThunder, I loved Aurora in your last reply! XD She really made me laugh, haha) ~1~ “All right, great!” James replied to White, smiling. “No worries, I won’t mess up your blanket, Aspen! Anyway, I guess we’ll go sit down and eat now…see you later, White!” James said, and he, Steve, and Evan walked away and began to look for their other friends, Evan being very careful to avoid Aspen’s blanket for fear of messing it up. ~~~ Meanwhile, Lightning was still standing by Strawberry. “Uh…nice to meet you too, I guess,” he replied, though he was really just hoping he could get away and go see Tall Shadow. But then, to the cougar’s dismay, Strawberry announced that it was time to eat, and she grabbed his arm and pulled him over to a spot. Lightning, after sitting down, frowned and looked at Strawberry. “So…uh, what kind of food did you bring?” he asked, hoping that she would at least have something good to eat. ~~~ “Nice to meet you too, Nick, Fleetfoot, Rosa, Scout, Tall Shadow, and Nikko!” Olaf replied. …

ilovemoonie

~2~ … “Hey, well I already know you, Nikko and Tall Shadow. You’re the snow leopard that Lightning likes!” the penguin said, nodding towards Tall Shadow. “Nice to meet you, guys!” Sebastian said with a smile. The group seemed to be pretty friendly, in his opinion, but then he caught sight of Rosa, who certainly didn’t come off as the most friendly type. Nevertheless, Sebastian smiled at her, curious to see if she would smile back. “Oh, yep, I’m Olaf!” the penguin replied to Scout. “Oh yeah, now that ya mention it, I do remember you! Haha, silly me! I’m usually good at recognizin’ people, but I guess my memory’s failing me. Nice to see you again, Scout! Man, I remember those art classes…those sure were interesting! And it was fun talking to you at the park, too!” (Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Character Craze, silly me XD It’s okay! I don’t even remember what page that’s on anymore, since I believe they’ve deleted comments on the General Forum a couple of times since then…) “Heheh, yeah, I guess you didn’t, Nick!” Olaf laughed, and then he turned towards Nikko. …

ilovemoonie

~3~ … “Hey, Nikko! You too, buddy! Cool! I’m doing great! Oh boy, really? That’s awesome, because I’m really hungry!” Olaf said, becoming even more cheerful at the thought of food. He smiled at Nikko’s offer. “Why that’d be great, pal, thanks! What do you say, Sebastian?” The tiger shrugged. “Fine with me. But I should probably go see where Steve and the others went, first.” The tiger looked around, and, after searching for a moment, he spotted Steve and Evan in the distance, and he waved for them to come over. ~~~ Meanwhile, Lightning was still sitting with Strawberry when he saw James, Steve, and Evan not too far away. “Hey James, come sit with me!” he called, not wanting to be alone with Strawberry. He saw the husky turn and look at him, and, after saying something to Steve and his cousin, he began to head towards him. “Uh, hi,” he said upon arriving by them. “James, this is Strawberry, Strawberry, this is my friend James,” Lightning quickly said. “Hi, Strawberry. Nice to meet you!” “You don’t mind if he sits with us, right?” Lightning asked the Pom Pom Kitty. ~~~ “What are they doing?” …

ilovemoonie

~4~ … Evan asked Steve as he watched James and Lightning. “I guess they made a new friend,” Steve replied. “But, are they going to eat with us?” “Never mind that, let’s go find Sebastian and Olaf.” The two terriers started walking away when they spotted Sebastian over by a relatively large group of animals. “There he is,” Steve said, and they walked over to him. “Hi, Steve! Do you want to sit with us?” Sebastian asked. “We’ve been asked if we wanted to sit by these nice animals.” The tiger turned back to the group and said, “This is my friend, Steve, and his cousin, Evan. Do you mind if they sit with us, too?” Evan, who was rather shy around those he didn’t know, looked around the park to avoid making eye contact with these unfamiliar animals. He was rather alarmed, however, when he saw some peculiar-looking mirror type things not too far away. “What are those?” he asked, tugging on Steve’s paw, but the terrier did not answer, as Olaf then said, “Hey, Steve, so where’s the food?” “Oh!” Steve exclaimed, slapping his paw to his forehead. “I forgot…James has all the food!” “WHAT?” ~~~

1~ “Thanks, White,” the pug replied gently. She took a glance to her left to see Rip the Basset hound look pretty lonely. Emily say down next to him. “What’s for lunch?”, the hound asked with a grin. “Oh, I don’t know. Looks like some fruit, cookies (or what’s left of them after Finn found them), sandwiches, and other meals. Are you okay?” “Yes,” Rip answered as he looked down on the blanket. “Just lonely, I suppose.” Barbara stared at Black blankly. “Oh, Larry caught on quickly at the ball. I can call him; maybe he will come. You never know who might show up, after all. Sure, we an eat together, just no cucumber sandwiches.”…

2~ … The manatee winked at her friend and took out her new shellphone. She called Larry the cucumber. “You are wanted at the park,” she started. “I’ll see what I can do,” a familiar veggie voice responded. “Okay. Thanks a bunch!” She hung up and sat back down with Black. Finn smiled as he heard Zephyr say she liked cookies. “It’s nice to meet you, and you as well, Kibongi. Zephyr, do you maybe want to share a cookie with me? I saved a few,” he said happily. Nala continued to introduce herself to others. She spotted a spotted dalmatian, whom of which she went up to with a smile. “Hi, I’m Nala. Whats your name?”, in search for someone to talk to…

3~ Icicle saw that a lot of her friends were already engaged in their conversations, so she decided to go to a slide. After a few turns, she felt alone once more. She went up to Murphy. “Hi, Murphy! So, you’re alone, too?” Murphy giggled. “I wouldn’t say ‘alone’, but I guess I’m standing here separated from others. Want to split a sandwich or something, Ici (pronounced ICEE)?” The two continued chatting. Beardo and Cooper began eating and all was well.

~1~ White, who glanced at Pikachu’s basket said, “Uh, okay.” White said as she turned around to Emily(When I wrote that, I thought if Rosy because she does ballet I think, and because turned around, I thought of ballet XP) “You’re welcome, Emily! Okay, awesome, James! Alrighty, Aspen, hear that, he won’t mess up your blanket. C’mon! Let’s go sit down!” White said as she and the Australian Shepherd walked together and found a spot. ~~~ Snowball who was babysitting Tim and watersplash walked randomly out of nowhere to join the picnic group. “Er, um, sorry we’re late. It took forever to get these two off of their video games,” Snowball said as Tim and watersplash were marching on the opposite sides of Snowball. “Hiya, Snowball!” White said as she turned around to greet Snowball, who was friends with everyone. Snowball, who instantly saw that fawn who White picked up and threw at him at his snow day party thing quickly sat down by Pikachu and hid behind him where Winter wouldn’t see him. ~2~

~2~ Snowball, who decided to talk to Pikachu instantly said, “Hi, Pikachu. DON’T MOVE. I am so happy you have big ears. If you move Winter Sugar Cocoa will see me, and you know how terrible she is,” Snowball said. Tim and watersplash saw another younger pet about their age. It was a terrier who was sitting by another terrier. “Hiya!” watersplash said as he SPLASHED on by him(Okay, that pun didn’t QUIIIIIITE work out). Tim, who wanted to sit by Pikachu said, “Hiya, Pikachu, how are you!!!!????” Tim said as loud as pawssible. And of course, Tim didn’t recognize the bigger terrier by the smaller terrier. (Oh boy, moonie. Will Tim cling to Steve’s leg? WAIT UNTIL STEVE RECOGNIZES TIMMMMMM!!!!) ~~~”Ow!!! You’re pulling my fur!” Kailie said to Peppermint Mocha Joy. “Am not!” Peppermint Mocha Joy said to Kailie. “Yes you are!” Kailie said. “With what!? My paws aren’t even touching you!” Peppermint retorted back. “With your whatchamacallit hand thingy. Er, WHATEVER.” Kailie said as she got up, and sat somewhere else. ~2~

~3~ “You two argue too much,” Strawberry said as she started to fluff Lightning’s arm with her fluffy pom pom tail while looking at her nails. “Oh, and Lightning, I brought some STRAWBERRY jelly sandwiches from my cafe, some strawberry shortcake(That’s her full name, lol), some string cheese, some fruit punch(ME: WHAAAT!?), some popcorn, some strawberry cheesecake, some cookies, some bottles of water, turkey sandwiches with goodies on it, and some more stuff,” Strawberry said as she put her pink picnic basket on Lightning’s lap. ~~~Black, was with Barbara as she saw Aspen scowl at her. Black frowned, then smiled at Barbara. “We’re going to be best friends! Yay! Call him! I hope he comes! No cucumber sandwiches! Hey, what about Petunia Rhubarb? Oh wait, RhuBARB. As in RhuBARBARA?!” Black said laughing. “Hey, let’s go sit down before our spot gets taken.” Black said as she cross armed with Barbara’s fin and walked over to find a spot. White, who looked a little bit sad hearing Black say that she and Barbara….. ~3~

~4~ … Manatee would be best friends. White didn’t exactly like Black. Both of them were the polar opposites in many ways, and they normally didn’t get along with each other, but they were best friends ever since they were young kids. Then again, the bad dream that White had earlier, it might be coming true because if Black and Barbara Manatee became besties, it’d mean that White would lose her friendship with Black, and that the dream would be real because in her dream, she heard that her friends weren’t her friends anymore. White quickly sighed and let one tear out, but quickly wiped it. ~~~Winter Sugar Cocoa, who was with the handsome timber wolf. “I know! Okay let’s sit down together! Aww, there are always guys everywhere at places like these! Except, not many of them are handso- NEVER MIND! FORGET WHAT I JUST SAID! Let’s go sit down!” Winter said as she grabbed Micah’s paw and went to find a spot.(Yo, Resonating, Micah is a timber wolf. Sound familiar? TIMBER SPRUCE AND SCI-TWI! Except, I prefer the ~4~

~5~ …. the Flashlight ship. And Aurora is HILARIOUS IN YOUR LAST REPLY!!!) Xyllia, who looked at everyone at the picnic quickly sighed. “They’re all so happy. I wish I was that happy,” she said. Popstar, who immediately looked at her. “Well, you could be happy too if you went out there. A lot of those pets don’t know about you and your past,” Popstar said. “No, none of them do. Except for White, Black, Strawberry, Kailie, Peppermint Mocha Joy, and Snowball. The rest don’t know. And why is Winter hanging out with Micah while Snowball is hiding. I thought she liked Snowball,” Xyllia said with her arms crossed, standing behind the mirrors so nobody could see her. “I don’t know, but what did they every do to you to make you this angry?” Popstar said. “White. White never liked me. She was suppose to be the motherly character who was there for everyone. But it turns out she’s not. She doesn’t like me. She told me to go away and leave her and everyone else alone, and that if I didn’t, she’d call the police to arrest me. But now, she’s really ~5~

~6~ … going to learn what revenge really is. She and her ridiculous friends who do and don’t know about me will go into one of these mirrors. One mirror will make some of them have an opposite personality, and the other will make them have their older personality. Buuuuuut, White, Micah, Emily, Rosa, and Evan will be protected because they don’t really know each other very well. Plus, once they’re in the mirrors, there’s not a way out. Not unless they learn how bad I feel,” Xyllia said. Popstar, who was totally against this idea of going against White and everyone else because she was a part of them. “I won’t be a part of this. I’m leaving and getting something to eat!” Popstar said as she stormed off. “She’ll be regretting that soon,” Xyllia said. Lyric and Natalie stared at each other in disbelief. Popstar stormed over to where the kinz’ were sitting, and sat down very hard that part of the picnic blanket got ruined. “Hiya, I need something to eat!” Popstar said. White got out her picnic basket and tossed a sandwich over to popstar ~6~

TaffyKitty12

(Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry for replying to this so late! D: )
              ~~1~ Tall Shadow looked up at Aurora, with a look of inquisitiveness (and nervousness) on her face. “Oh u-um… my n-name is just ‘Tall Shadow’. I’m s-sorry, I just h-have a bit of a st-stutter when I’m n-nervous”, she replied, quietly, “That’s c-cool. I’ll have t-to go to one, s-someday.” The snow leopard then proceeded to raise her eyebrow a little when Aurora mentioned shoes. “Shoes? Oh… I-I’m not wearing a-any shoes. I actually uh, hardly w-wear those in g-general. I just- I’m just sh-shy.” She curled her tail around her feet, and tried hard not to look back at the ground again, though staring at the anniversary pup was beginning to give her anxiety.
              ~~~
              “It’s very nice to meet you, too”, said Nick, with a grin, “Always neat making some new friends, right guys?”
              Fleetfoot nodded, but Rosa just rolled her eyes a bit.
              “Rosa, don’t be rude!”, whispered Scout…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ …. “Everyone’s gonna think that you’re just a grumpy ol’ no-fun chihuahua.”
              Rosa glared at the dalmatian, and then looked back at the ground with a sigh. She just wanted to be home. Was that too much to ask?
              “Of course! I don’t think I could forget meeting you at the barbecue”, replied Nikko, with a slight laugh, “That was definitely a pretty… memorable… get-together.”
              “Oh, y-yeah. I r-remember you…”, quietly said Tall Shadow. At the mention of Lightning’s name, however, she couldn’t help but feel very uneasy. “Er… yeah. I… I g-guess you c-could say that. He um… seems to l-like being a-around me… a lot.”
              “Cool!”, exclaimed Scout, “In that case, it’s nice to see ya again, friend! Naw, don’t apologize! It can be hard to keep up with everyone, ya know? Ah, they were! Those classes were uh, quite the event, eh? Oh yeah, that chat at the park that we had was pretty fun, I’d reckon! We should do that again, sometime” (Ah thanks, moonie! It’s okay; I know it’s been a long time since we’ve continued that one. Maybe I can go look…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … for it on the general forum, sometime, and we can continue it later this year?)
              “I guess I did!”, replied Nick, with a laugh.
              “That’s a good to hear”, began Nikko, “I’m glad you’re doing well! Me, too. I am starting to get rather hungry, myself. That’s fine; you can go look for your other friends, Sebastian. We can wait for you.”
              ~~~ Pikachu finally made it back over to his friends, and quickly sat down on his part of the picnic blanket. “I’m back! What did I miss?”, he asked.
              “Olaf is here. He’s one of your friends, right? He said he knew you”, replied Fleetfoot.
              “Wait- Olaf is here?! That’s awesome!”, exclaimed Pikachu. He looked up, and sure enough, he saw his signature penguin pal. “Hiya, Olaf! Long time, no see! How are ya, buddy? Do you still have those purple sunglasses?”
              The fennec fox smiled, but was a bit startled when he felt someone sit behind him. He slowly turned his head to see who it was… and was thankful when he saw that it was just his friend, Snowball…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … “Hi, Snowball! Oh, yeah, sure! I won’t move!”, replied the fox, “Ah, Winter Sugar Cocoa is here? No worries; I’ll make sure that she doesn’t find ya!”
              He then heard a loud voice call his name. Confused, he began to look around (trying to move his head as little as possible so he didn’t reveal Snowball), and eventually saw that it was Tim, the young alley cat he befriended.
              “Hello, Tim! It’s nice to see you here! I’m doing pretty good, thanks for asking! How about you? Oh, by any chance, would you like to sit by us? We certainly have room for another friend!”, he exclaimed with a laugh.
              At this, Rosa put her head in her paws. Another person? Are you kidding me?! Honestly… if this keeps up, we’ll have the whole of Kinzville dining with us.
              ~~~ Nick gazed at his friends (and the with the four other webkinz who stood around them). He was happy that some of them were engaging with the other animals, but was rather displeased when he saw Rosa with her hand in her hands. She really needs to loosen up… , he thought….

TaffyKitty12

~5~ … he thought, as he shook is head a bit.
              He then heard two new voices behind him, and quickly turned around. The cheetah watched as Sebastian introduced his other friends, and with a grin, Nick greeted them.
              “Hello there, Evan and Steve! It’s nice to meet you! My name is Nick, and these are my friends”, he replied, gesturing towards everyone sitting around him.
              “I’m Fleetfoot”, stated the gazelle confidently, “And this is Rosa. Don’t mind her, she’s always in a bad mood like this”, she added, frowning at the pink chihuahua.
              “Heya! I’m Scout. Nice to meet y’all! How are ya doin’?”, asked the dalmatian.
              Nikko waved at the two. “Hello! You look familiar…”, he started, looking at the older terrier, “Have we met before?”
              Tall Shadow looked at the duo, and blinked up at them with curious eyes. She recognized Steve, the border terrier, but had never seen the young dog at his side.
              “Hm? Did someone say ‘Steve’?”, asked Pikachu, “I know him!”
              “Uh, yeah, he’s right over there, actually”, responded Nikko, as he gestured towards the border terrier with his wing…. .

TaffyKitty12

~6~ … Pikachu turned, and grinned when he saw his friend.
              “Heya, Steve and…”
              “His name’s Evan”, whispered Scout.
              “-Evan! Steve and Evan! Hello, guys! Nice to see ya here! How are you, Steve? It’s been awhile since I’ve seen you! Do you still like watching those superhero movies? Oh, and of course you can sit with us! We have plenty of room!”, he said, smiling.
              “You guys forgot to grab your food? That’s alright. If you’d like, you’re more than welcome to share ours”, commented Nikko.
              ~~~~

~1~ Aspen’s mouth dropped open. Her eyes smoldered dangerously as she jumped to her feet, hands on her hips. “You messed up the blanket! Get up now so I can fix it!” she snapped at Popstar. (Alright, lets just take a moment to realize that Aspen has an OCD lol)
              Micah, who was sitting nearby next to Winter Sugar Cocoa, raised his eyebrows. He made a mental note not to get too muddy (something he always tended to do) around Aspen; he was fairly sure she would grab him and throw him in the nearest bathtub, even if it meant breaking into someone’s house to get to their bathroom to do it. Not that he was very clean right now in the first place. “Okay, chill out. She probably didn’t hear you say not to mess the blanket up.” Aspen spun towards him, glaring. “Anyone should know–” She was interrupted by Zephyr who ran up to them and sang, “Hey guyyyyys! Wait, did I miss something?” -

(@MLP Yup! Flashlight is the best ship name ever XD thanks lol!) ~2~ “No, you didn’t miss anything,” Aspen growled and sat back down, careful not to rumple the blanket. Zephyr shrugged and then noticed Popstar. “Uhh, you might wanna fix that blanket. Aspen doesn’t like messy things,” the zebra said. Micah snickered. —-Aurora gasped. “Ohhhh! Tall Shadow is still a cool name though!” (Is she named after the warrior cat? :) ) She proceeded to glance around at everyone’s feet, noticing that most, if not all, of the Kinz were not wearing shoes. “What! Why don’t we wear shoes?! What if our feet get cold? Or what if we step on a bug? Eww, that would be gross! I bet it would feel crunchy and squishy at the same time. Did you know some ‘Kinz EAT bugs? Like Aardvarks?! I like to eat cupcakes and ice cream, also corn on the cob. Can you believe not all corn is yellow!?! I thought it was only yellow! Yellow is a cool color. WAIT, what were we talking about again?” -

~3~ (rereading your most recent post, I just realized that Zephyr didn’t respond to Finn @EmilyCuteHeart! Sorry about that! I forgot she had been talking to him!) Kibongi spotted most of her friends at a picnic blanket, but decided it would be too crowded if she joined them. Scanning the park, she looked for a place she could sit. She then noticed a Basset Hound, looking rather lonely. The meerkat scampered over to him and smiled. “Hi! My name is Kibongi. Mind if I sit with you?” She pulled a pack of gum from her left pocket. “This is the only food I brought, unless you want a crushed up granola bar,” she said, giggling, as her right paw produced a stale pile of oats from her other pocket. She always carried around trail mix, cereal bars, or other travel-friendly snacks in her pockets. -

ilovemoonie

(Ah, I’m so sorry for the late reply!! XP And MLP, since you said on Fan Videos that I could use Tony, I’ll go ahead and add him in during this turn, if that’s okay! (And he’d get sucked into the opposite personality mirror later) Thanks for letting me use him! :) )
              ~1~ “Yeah, totally!” Olaf agreed. “I’m always up for making some new friends, haha!” Olaf looked over at Rosa, and thought he noticed her roll her eyes. He was going to say something, but then thought to himself, Eh, I know a bunch of people like that…she’s probably like them. “Yeah, me neither,” Olaf said to Nikko. “That was pretty interesting, wasn’t it? It was really fun! Pikachu always hosts the best get-togethers!”
              At this, Sebastian looked a little confused. “Er…I thought Steve and Bucky told me there was a fire, or something?” Sebastian said, and Olaf shrugged.
              “Well yeah, but…it was still fun, right, Nikko?” The penguin then turned to Tall Shadow. “Yeah, Lightning certainly seems to like being around you. He’s always trying to find you, haha. In fact, I’m surprised he’s not over here right now! And thanks, Scout! …

ilovemoonie

~2~ … It’s great seeing ya again, buddy! Ah, thanks for understanding! I guess I just meet so many people nowadays, it’s hard to keep up with them all, though I would say that I have a pretty good memory, not to brag or anything, of course.” Olaf nodded in agreement. “Yeah…definitely not what I expected from an art class, that’s for sure. And yep, that was quite fun! I’d love to do it again sometime!” (You’re welcome, Taffy! And thanks. Sure, you could do that, if you wanted, or I could try to find it, also. It’d be cool if we could continue it at some point, even though I know we have Avengekinz now and stuff, heheh :P )
              Olaf smiled at Nikko. “Thanks, pal! And same here…”
              “Oh, are you sure?” Sebastian asked. “Well, thanks, Nikko!”
              ~~~ A few minutes later, Olaf was still waiting by the others when he noticed Pikachu come back and sit with his friends. A moment later, the fennec fox spoke to him, and Olaf waved his wing and said happily, “Oh hey, Pikachu! I didn’t know you were here! Great to see ya, bud! It has been awhile…

ilovemoonie

~3~ … hasn’t it? Oh yep, sure enough! In fact, I’m wearing ‘em right now, see?” Olaf went to pat his sunglasses on his head, but they weren’t there. “Oh no! I lost them!” As he looked around for his precious purple sunglasses, he called, “So how have you been? Do you still like cookies and come up with awesome ideas?”
              ~~~ When Steve and Evan arrived by the others and Sebastian introduced them, they were greeted by Nick, and his other friends. “It’s very nice to meet you, Nick!” Steve said with a smile, and then he turned towards the other animals and listened as they all introduced themselves. “Hello, Fleetfoot, nice to meet you! That’s okay, I know some animals who are like that, as well…but hello, Rosa,” he said, figuring he’d greet the chihuahua anyway. And hi, Scout, nice to meet you! I’m doing well, how are you? And hello to you, too!” Steve said to Nikko. “Hmm…you know, I’m not sure. You look kind of familiar, too. Say, you weren’t at that barbecue that Pikachu had one time, were you? Anyway, it’s very nice to meet you all! Oh, and this…

ilovemoonie

~4~ …is my cousin, Evan. Say hello, Evan.”
              The terrier waved and smiled shyly. “Hello,” he said in a rather quiet tone of voice. Just then, a hippo, who appeared to be around his age, approached the young terrier and said hi.
              “Hello,” Evan said back to him. “I’m Evan. What’s your name?”
              Steve looked over and noticed a few other animals sitting with the group with whom he had just been speaking. One of them was a young alley cat, who Steve thought he recognized as the cat at Pikachu’s barbecue party who had been scared. (Haha, I don’t know! That’d be funny if he did XD ) A moment later, Steve heard someone say his name, and he looked over to see that Pikachu was speaking to him. “Oh, hello, Pikachu!” he greeted happily. “It’s nice to see you here, too! I’ve been doing well, thanks. How about you?”
              “Haha, no, Steve got out of those,” Sebastian interjected. “Now he’s into watching mystery movies, right, Steve?”
              “Hah, no way! I definitely still like those movies, Pikachu,” the terrier replied. “And thanks so much! Oh, and uh, yeah, it seems that we did…” …

ilovemoonie

~5~ … Steve said to Nikko. “No, that’s okay, we wouldn’t want to eat all your food! One of us go can go get some from James real quick, it shouldn’t be a problem!” Just as Steve was surveying the area to see where James was at, he noticed a familiar face heading towards him: Tony Bark. Steve lifted his paw and waved for the bull terrier to come over.
              “Oh hey, Steve,” Tony said when he arrived over by him. “I didn’t know you were going to be here.”
              “Yes, same to you…and uh, you do realize you’re kinda late, right?”
              “Yeah, well, Jarvis told me the wrong time, and–” Suddenly, Tony was cut off as Evan, noticing him, raced up to him and cried out,
              “Mr. Bark, Mr. Bark! You’re heeeere!”
              “Oh, hey, Evan!”
              Steve sighed. This always happened. Had Evan ever been so excited to see him, his own cousin? No, of course not.
              Tony looked over at the rather large group of animals sitting on the picnic blanket. “Hello,” he said, “I’m Tony Bark…I don’t think I know any of you?”
              “Oh hey, Tony!” Olaf said…

ilovemoonie

~6~ …suddenly noticing him. “I’m so glad you’re here!”
              “Really?”
              “Yeah! You can go get our food for us from James!”
              ~~~ Back over with Lightning and James, the cougar watched, a bit uncomfortably, as Strawberry started fluffing his arm with her tail. “Uh…what are you doing?” he asked, glancing over to see if he could spot Tall Shadow, whom he still wanted to go see. Lightning half-listened as Strawberry began listing off different food that she brought, but he wasn’t really paying attention much. “Yeah, yeah, that’s great, but can I just–wait. Did you say…string cheese?? Oh, I would very much like some of that, please!” he said, his eyes sparkling. Just then, Tony Bark walked up to the three animals, and he noticed the picnic basket beside James.
              “Oh hi, James, I see you have that picnic basket, we’re going to need to borrow it now, thank you,” he said quickly, taking the basket and walking off. James blinked in confusion and looked over at Lightning and Strawberry.
              “Er…was that Tony Bark?” he asked. “Since when was he even here?”
              Lightning shrugged. “Dunno.”
              “Aw, man…he took…

ilovemoonie

~7~ …all of our food, too! Now what are we going to eat?”
              “Well, it sounds like Strawberry has a lot of food…would you mind if we had some of yours?” Lightning asked the pom pom kitty.
              ~~~ “I’m back!” Tony announced as he returned a moment later with the picnic basket. “Now we can eat. You guys don’t mind if I sit with you, right?” ~~~
              (Ah, whoops, I’m sorry this reply is so very long! XP I hope that’s okay…also, sorry if the part with Tony seemed kinda rushed; I just wanted to add him in without my response being like ten posts long, eheh. :P )

1~ (Oh my gosh, so sorry for the super late reply! I replied several months ago, but it never moderated…) Barbara smiled. “RhuBARBARA? AWESOME!!!” She looked over at White who appeared to seem upset. “Hey, White! Why don’t ya sit with us?” ~ “Hi, Kibongi! I’m Rip! Sure, you can sit here! It’s nice to meet ya!” He laughed. “It’s alright,” he said with a smile. ~ Emily shuddered as she overheard a pink pup talking about her. ‘Huh? Mirrors? White? Revenge?’ She shook the thought of her nightmare away and continued conversing with her friends. Murphy and Cooper talked with Beardo and the others. (Sorry that this is so short, oops)

IndigoZap

(Guys, don’t be sorry. I’m sorry myself for making late replies. I happens to everyone, and we can’t help it if we get busy, so there’s no need to apologize!) ~1~ “Okay, thanks. But could you please keep your volume down? I really, honestly, and pawsitively DON’T want Winter Sugar Cocoa to see me here. I had no idea she was here, but it looks like she’s with some random wolf,”, Snowball said to Pikachu quietly. “HI, Pik-pik-pik-” Tim started to mutter, but h e was allergic to flowers, and smell purrfume. “ACHOOOOO!!!” Tim said sneezing on Snowball. “EWWWW, SNOWBALL! YOU SNEEZED ON ME AND NOW…” Snowball said as he got up from his spot, totally forgetting about Winter Sugar Cocoa. Winter Sugar Cocoa heard the sneezing sound, and said, “Oh goodness! What was that?”, She asked. “Why, Winter, that was Snowball. He arrived a while ago.” Strawberry blurted out as she sprayed more purrfume on her. “SNOWBALL?” Winter Sugar Cocoa said surprised and looked where Snowball was at. (He was standing up) ….

IndigoZap

~2~ “… got Winter Sugar Cocoa to know that I’m here and now I”m going to suffer through the whole picnic.”, Snowball said finishing his sentence to Tim and looked at Winter Sugar Cocoa occwardly(My version on ‘awkward’). “Uhhh, STRAWBERRY! IF YOU DIDN’T SPRAY PERFUME, TIM WOULDN’T HAVE GOTTEN ALLERGIC, AND I WOULDN’T HAVE TO STAND UP AND WINTER SUGAR COCOA WOULDN’T SEE ME! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE ANNOYS ME!” Snowball said. “Now, Snowball, we are cousins, BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BLOW UP AT ME!” Strawberry said throwing her pink, sparkly lipstick-lip gloss tube(Opened) on Lightning. “My goodness, Mr. Storms(Moonie, I was looking at older posts…), I didn’t mean to spill that on you! Oh, and I was putting blush on my tail to make it more pinker, and yes, I did say string cheese! One of my personal faves, but I prefer pom pom punch. Oh! Tony Bark is a lovely name! But, he’s a dog… Isn’t it obvious that he WOULD bark? Because like, it’s like you’re saying……

IndigoZap

~3~ .. “Tony!’ and then he’d be like, ‘What?’ and then I’d say ‘Bark!’! Isn’t it strange? ALso, I didn’t see when he got here. Oh sure! I’ll share! And I’d definitely do anything for your strong, cougar friend, James. He’s amazing! Wouldn’t you agree with me? And di dyou see his eyes twinkle?” “MY GOSH, STRAWBERRY, WILL YOU STOP SAYING HOW MUCH YOU LIKE HIM??? HE’S JUST SOME RANDOM, NON-ORDINARY COUGAR WHO LIKES FEMALE SPOTTED LEOPARDS! White, I think it’s time to pick up Lightning like you did at Snowball’s house in January,” Kailie said. “Pah, Kailie, you’ve lost your mind,” Peppermint Mocha Joy said. “You’re just saying that to disagree with me.” Kailie said. “Oh!, Really? How did you know?” Peppermint Mocha Joy asked in a sly voice. “F-R-I-E-N-D-S, that’s how you spell friends. F-R-I-E-N-D-S, get that inside your head!” Kailie said. “I thought you liked rap, not Anne Marie and Marshmello!” Peppermint Mocha Joy snickered. “STOP TALKING TO ME, WOULD YOU???” Kailie said. “Hmph” Peppermint Mocha Joy said. ~3~

IndigoZap

~4~ ~~~~ “Snowball, You’re here!” Winter Sugar Cocoa said. “Um, yeah. Here I, am.” SNowball said sitting back down with PIkachu. Tim, who looked like he was about to cry, said, “WAHHH, WHY ISN’T STEVE HERE???!!! PIKACHU, I NEED TO BORROW YOUR LEG!” Tim said as he grabbed Pikachu’s leg(Yeah, while Pikachu was sitting down) and started to bawl. “Snowball, I didn’t mean to say that. I said it was Strawberry’s fault, remember?” Snowball said. Tim just kept on crying until Pikachu’s fur became so wet it eventually started to get cry-liva on Aspen’s blanket. ~~~ “Ahhh!” Popstar said as she did a back flip(Yes, she does gymnastics. OH WAIT, gymNASTYics in that case. LOL, now you tell me that about Aspen XD) Popstar looked at Micah. She go tout her Rockerz phone to see if he was on her text message list, and he was. She texted him: “Hi, Micah! That was very kind of you. Thanks so much! I don’t know why she’s so worried about germs, though. It’s ridiculous! Thanks for standing up for me. That girl loses her temper for….

IndigoZap

~5~ White looked up at Barbara. “Oh! Hi! I’d love to sit with you, but I’m already sitting with Aspen here, but I’d love to, though! Hey Aspen, would you like to move to a different spot with Barbara?” White asked politely and kindly to Aspen. “White, you should totally come on over! Oh, and your fat calico doggie friend should come, too.” Black said. “Black, that wasn’t very nice to say. You should apologize. And I really want to!” White said. “Ohhhh myyy goooosshhhh, Popstar ruined the picnic blanket, and that shepherd was complaining about it,” Lyric said. “Her loss, Lyric. That’s what Popstar gets for leaving,” Xyllia said. “Oh no!” Xyllia said as her paw got stuck in the spectrometer. “What?” Lyric asked looking at Xyllia. “H-h-help me! I’m stuck!” Xyllia said. Lyric got her out, but the thing was sucking Lyric up. “Lyric!” Xyllia said. Then, the spectrometer sucked Lyric out, but Lyric went in the mirror by an accident. “Oh no! Well, at least she’s protected by that flea collar I gave her,” Xyllia said. “WHat are you doing?” a voiced called out. ~5`

IndigoZap

~6~ “Oh! Xyl just had the spectrometer suck Lyric up!” Natalie piped up. “Ah. I see,” The voice said again. You see the ‘kinz was wearing a robe/coat/hoodie thing.(Like the thing Trixie was wearing when she went in the store to get/steal the alicorn amulet in MLP S3 E2(Magic Duel)) “Now, who are you?” Xyllia asked sheeing that this mysterious pet has wings. “You’ll find out later. I know what your plan is. You will regret it. That’s not how friendship works. If you just go up to her, she’ll befriend you, and help you get over your past,” The mysterious pony said. “But for now, I’m going to hide,” the pet said. ~6~ Okay! It’s Taffy’s turn now. Also, can any of you guess who the mysterious pony is? HINT: “My big brother, best friends forever!” and “He’s my BBBFF” and “Sunshine, sunshine lady bugs awake. Clap your hooves and do a little shake!” Resonating, I know you already know, but don’t give it away! XD

Comments are closed.