New Webkinz World Host Ideas!!!!!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives New Webkinz World Host Ideas!!!!!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  QueenFashionista20 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

If you’re tired of the same hosts, add some new ideas for new ones here, then we can pitch the idea to Webkinz World! Thanks for your opinion! Peace out!

zundapp06

I wish webkinz made a under water boutique!!! The host would be a pucker fish named Fushia or cool name!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEBBLES1973

I would like to be friends with the kinz.

popy380

i love p.j. collie! she’s my second fave host! but the w-shop should have a host, so should music starz. the music starz one could be a unicorn wearing a blue skirt and a green jacket over a pink shirt, and the w-shop one should be a dashound wearing black and white pants, shirt, jacket, shoes, and hat. a black and white clothed dashound. ok the w-shop one is a terrible idea ;) but its all i could come up with! >~pop~<

Fracktail

Although a W-Shop host would seem cute at first, I’m not exactly sure I support the idea. The W-Shop is meant to be a shop-and-go sort of place, which is why it only takes up a fraction of the screen (and also why there’s no host in the first place). For those who just want to buy one item, a host could be a major inconvenience.

popy380

oh sorry, i didn’t think of that! it IS pretty anoying when pj collie or arte fact or any of those hosts talks to me and rambles ON and ON and ON when i’m just trying to buy one little thing… and allyssa is SO anoying when all i want to to is sell my star. but no, alyssa HAS to give this LOOOOOOONG speech that makes me want to fall asleep. but arte fact and amanda panda are great. i love how arte fact actually gets to know you, like a real person. amanda panda is sweet, and when she talks, its usually just a short sentience or two. but yeah, a W-shop host might coase some problems… >~pop~<

bgos

I agree Popy380! I wish Debbie The Dragon would come back. “Sigh” :(

bgos

Are any of you guys gonna be watching the super bowl? I wish that the colts could of made it! Do any of you watch austin & ally??? I love that show and I’m not a little kid!

I think they should switch annoying Polly Jean Collie, for a Dachshund named Lilly!

lol I agree allwordstaken. But no offense to anyone who likes P.J., I just personally think she’s annoying. (and also, I guess they probably couldn’t, how would they explain it, that she is retiring? She was banished from webkinz world? (lol ) She quit? She had to go to college? Oh well, but maybe some day it will happen….. (please I’m BEGGING you Webkinz PLEASE) ) Again I hope I didn’t offend anyone by stating my opinion, and if I did, I’m so sorry. Your friend JesusismyLord. :) :D ;) :P by the way has anyone else noticed the comments are taking long to moderate or is it just my computer?……. (if it’s not, I understand why it can take long, so I don’t mean to complain)

I agree about the P.J. thing and I know mine is taking more then a day?

bgos

Well, you kinda did. She is not that bad! But I do agree, when I make patch work clothes and she says “Now That’s Thrift Store Chic!”, I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or like I don’t have enough money and I want to use a coupon so I can save, and what she says makes me so mad! P.S. 830 it is taking a long time!

bgos

I personally love Amanda Panda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so sweet! Whatever happened to the dragon on vacation islands? I wanted to add her! I think her name was Debbie Dragon! Please reply! Do any of you watch austin & ally??? I love that show and I’m not a little kid!

Fracktail

Personally, I don’t think they should drop PJ Collie, but just give her a bit of a…makeover, for lack of a better word. I think she tries too hard to be “hip”, which is probably the cause of her unpopularity among the fans (go figure). I think that if Ganz could tone down the blaring fashionista stereotype, while still keeping her personality visible, a lot more people would like her.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.