One Stop Kinz Shop.

Home Forums Pets – Archives One Stop Kinz Shop.

This topic contains 54 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Bostonterriersrule 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Need a Name? Then tell me~ Type of pet, Gender, Personality.~~~ Need a Room? Then tell me~ Size of room, How many pets are in the room, What kind of room (bedroom, office, kitchen, ETC.), Favorite colors.~~~~ Need an Outfit? Then tell me~ What kind of pet, Gender, Style (cool, colorful, sparkly, ETC.), occasion, Favorite color.~~~~~ I hope I can help you!

vidia6

i need some thing to where to my friends party. style:sassy,cute, sparkly favorite colors are pink, purple, red

sydnirella1

that will work! thanks!

sydnirella1

alright i will come again…. today!!!! alright the kinzstyle shop opened up today for deluxe and i was wondering is you could find some outfits for my purple springtime estore pig and come up with a cute and casual outfit…. thanks so much for taking your time!

so i am not deluxe. SSOOOOOOO! i had an idea!! (LIGHTBULB) Anywho, If its alright with you, I can give you some tips to create a GREAT outfit! Then once you have made it, LMK what you chose and i’ll give you my opinion. SO LMK if this will work for you!

sydnirella1

ty so much you guys are so good at this!

sydnirella1

ty so much

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.