Pet Talk! :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives Pet Talk! :)

This topic contains 93 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hello everyone! Pet Talk is a forum I created to ( that’s right! ) talk about pets! I will post a new pet topic every week. This week’s topic is: Which regular webkinz pet or pets do you think is the best one ganz ever made, and why? My personal favorite right now is the musical dalmatian because I play and love music. Next week’s topic is about the signatures. :)

Stealthstorm

In real life I have a Halfinger, Turkish Van, Collie, Abyssinian Guinea Pig, and a Crowntail Beta. I love my pets! ~GO PATRIOTS!

yes fur salon with new creative styles omg

the collie is a webkinz not real! i do have a Shih Tzu named Samantha ~ GO TEXAS LONGHORNS AND NAVY GOATS!!!

Even though it hasn’t been a week yet, I decided to post the next topic. :) Here it is: What do you think of a hair( or maybe I should say fur) salon for pets to go to?

zebb5

That would be amazing! It would be coolif your pet could get there fur actually done, so they can have nice glossy fur!

yes yes yes especially horses

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.