Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

AmberRose

Hi. Could somebody please tell me if some of the Main’ Hamster Prizes have been retired. I don’t see how it is possible anymore to win on of the Trophy Pedestals, Globes, or Mazin’ Drinks in the Hamlet Challenges. I haven’t played in a really long time, and was hoping to earn some of the great prizes before Mazin’ Hamsters is gone for good. Thanks for the info.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TSP027

Vacation Island used to be for everyone now its just for members. please change it back.

LJB610

hi everyone. i have a question about the kinzville park and clubhouse. i have kinzchat plus and ever since the webkinz x update happened, my kinzchat plus doesn’t work. the update is great, but this has been a bit of a problem for me because i trade a lot and use the kinzville park a lot also to collect trash for prizes. the kinzchat plus “type bar” comes up, but i when i click it, it won’t let me type anything. does anyone else have this problem and if so, is there a way to get my kinzchat plus working again. i haven’t been silenced or banned because i would have known by now and i don’t ever act inappropriately. i have tried to refresh the page and log out and log back on, but it didn’t work. i use a mac with safari, but i don’t think thats the problem. i have another account that i also use for trading and i am having this same problem on that account. i tried using a different computer, but the same problem occurred, both in the kinzchat plus clubhouse and park. if anyone knows of a way to fix this problem, i would greatly appreciate your help and suggestions. thank you so much and hope to fix this problem soon ! -Ljb610

taylornoelle

Hi I really need help. I have been trying to use Kinz Chat plus recently since webkinz has been transformed and it will not work at all! I have always been able to use Kinz Chat plus just fine until webkinz was changed! Very upset. Also, whenever I click on any item in my room that is interactive, it never works! I am so upset at Webkinz right now!

LJB610

i am having this same problem also. unfortunately, i don’t know why this is happening and if it has anything to do with the update or just a minor problem. if i do fix this problem on my account, i will try to help you out also. -Ljb610

GaminGrandma

Not even sure it makes any sense to ask questions here since it doesn’t look like anyone answers anything any longer but here goes anyway. In the Employment Office, there is a job with kids that says you have to have 50 questions answered for Kids World. There are no questions listed as “Kids World” at Quizzy’s. So, where are they? Also, how do you get more Zummies in the room to have more parties? Would just love some answers. Thank you.

LabLover2014

I once in a while check this, just to see if anyone has questions I can answer. Lucky for you, I can answer one of them. You know, it took me FOREVER to find the Kid’s World section. Hopefully I can write simple directions. Step 1. Go to Quizzy’s Corner; Step 2. Go to Quizzy’s Question Corner; Step 3. Look to the right where you can select an age. Select “Everyone”; Step 4. The main part of the screen will say, “Pick a subject.” Select “Kid’s World.” Hope this helps you somewhat!

Yes there are. when you go to quizzy’s you click the “everyone” age group.you should find kids world questions there hope I helped! ~Cyclone

Comments are closed.