Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

cheri39

I was working on the daily quest – Sparky’s Quick Quest 2. I got to Q3 where I am to dig up 1 Yellow Crystal and 1 yellow glass star. There are 2 rooms. I found the yellow glass star in the first room, I have dug up every single spot in both rooms and even clicked on each empty spot just in case something was invisible. I seem to be stuck in a glitch. Can someone get me unstuck so I can continue playing? Thank you so much!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

How many floor spaces are their in a 10×10 room except for the out side one’s? thanks, Farmer-Christopher

lavadragon

Poll! Which do you prefer more, The Clubhouse, or The Park? ((Referring to KC+ for both.))

Fracktail

For me it’s the Clubhouse, at least when it had KC+. It had more variety in rooms, they were smaller so you could see everyone in the room, it wasn’t half as laggy or blurry as the Park, you could do actions (actions were never available in the Park, even before Webkinz X), and you could Find Your Friends as long as they were in the Clubhouse. It was basically better in every way, and I’m still salty that they changed it. I know it was to free up the servers, but would it really be too much to make the Park at least user-friendly? Gah, now ya got my into a rant. I’m like an old curmudgeon now, waving my cane and raving about the Good Old Days. “You dern kids git offa my lawn!”

lavadragon

XD I just got KC+ when they closed it for the other clubhouse rooms ;-; I have terrible timing. Same, I wish GANZ wouldn’t get rid of things that actually work or that we enjoy. Again, like the Signature line. Pretty much everyone loved the line aaaannd then GANZ just had to retire them. :P it is pretty annoying. But, yeah right now I prefer to go in the KC+ Park instead of just the trading room, probably because there plenty of what I call “Deluxies” super rare people. Some of them annoy me, but most of them are pretty cool! I like to go in the park and chat to random people :P I wish I could’ve tried to have gone into the other rooms of the past + Clubhouse. But oh well I guess.

Fracktail

The Siggies I can understand though, because I bet those used a cartoon of resources and money (probably why they cost so much, haha). But the KC+ is part of the actual website, it’s something that people paid to enjoy. Like, Siggies were optional, and if you bought a Sig then you could keep it forever, but KC+ was a feature that a lot of people really liked (and most of the time it was the only reason they played, because everything else is so restrictive). But they barred it off, and sure it saved money but is that really the main concern? I hope not. As much as I like it, I know in my heart that Webkinz is made to make money. But that’s not a reason to get rid of one of the key features on the site. And the worst part is, nobody did anything. Sure, there was backlash at first, but all that did was move KC+ to the Park. And sure, that’s better than losing it entirely, but after that people were like “ok” and kept going even though they didn’t like it. That’s complacency. I’m still angry at myself that I didn’t do more to let my voice be heard; as the customers we had the option to take a stand, and we didn’t. And sure, maybe I’m talking about something as simple as Webkinz, but I think the idea extends beyond that; it’s a sign of how docile I was in the face of something I didn’t believe in, even in its simplest form. And if that had been something bigger than Webkinz, if I had stayed silent like that with something that really mattered, then…well, I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself. So I guess I’ll use that as a lesson for the future; that incident woke me up, it showed the consequences of deafening silence. I suppose I should be grateful for that. But…I still miss KC+. :P

dctalk

Ganz, sometimes when I am on my webkinz account and I go to the Clubhouse or Kinzville Park my kinzchat phone is suppose to turn on but it says “Couldn’t load kinzchat server list” after a while then it starts working again. Do you know what might be causing it?

sally
        Key Master

For whatever reason, it temporarily couldn’t connect to the KinzChat server. Could have been busy, could have been your Internet connection — could have been any number of reasons.

dctalk

Thanks Sally!

judesjar

Is this the place where I can ask for help with the Treasure Hunt, Clue #4? I’m can’t find where the icy walls and flooring were introduced. Thanks

sally
        Key Master

You’ll have to dig through some older posts to find the sneak peek for the Challenge.

Icy flooring clue – Go to News Blog, Recent News, then the article Play the Winterfest Challenge -(today it’s on page 6) hope this helps

Comments are closed.