* PSF Trading *

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives * PSF Trading *

This topic contains 302 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  sarahbearagirl7 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I can make a list of all my psf they are free all you have to do is friend me @ smile657 and I will post a list of psfs for free :)

nuttybuddy

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-18 at 09:52 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-11 at 06:55 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-11 at 05:34 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-10 at 11:48 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-10 at 10:07 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-10 at 05:13 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-09 at 05:25 PM
      Nutty- I’m so sorry! It’s not letting any of my posts go through to you. Thank you so so so much for trying to get the shawl for me!! What would you like in return? :D I’ll look around for that Enchanted Loch for you as well!
      Sarah- I’ll Kinzpost the PSFs you wanted here in a second :)

Eggs!!!!!!!!!
      I got the poncho’s shawl for you!!!!!! :D I am gonna KP it to you ASAP!!!!
      NB

NUTTY! I could just hug you right now!!! XD Ugh… I need to know what other things besides the two signatures you’re looking for are! Any retired exclusives… Clothing items? I will always be in debt to you, LOL.
      Thank you so much x10000000000000000! I’m literally dancing around the room like a lunatic… XD

Eggs
      LOL you totally crack (ha ha ha pun intended lol) me up!!!!! Really the only thing I am looking for are the 2 signatures….Mainly that darn loch LOL I actually forgot about sending it lol I am gonna do that right now, I am happy to make you so happy LOL!!!!
      NB

Hmm.. Okay! I’ll look around and see if I can find them. In the meantime, I’ll be sending you a thank you gift. My friend was overjoyed, thank you so much again!

Eggs :)
      I just got a belated birthday gift from a friend, the cool cat string swing (one of my signature wants) and she also has the loch so I am gonna try and trade with her for it :P
      NB
      PS I am so glad you’re friend was so happy! Don’t feel that you have to send me anything lol I enjoy helping out my friends when I can :P

I tried one-thousand times yesterday trying to post to you, and none of them went through! Ergh!
      Thank you so much again for the shawl, sent you a thank you gift in return yesterday! :) LMK if you’re looking for anything else of late, I’d be more than happy to help!

Eggs

Hi :D Thanks so much for the gifts, I really appreciated them :) I have a couple things for you too, I am going to sit down today and do my kinz posting lolz I have so much stuff I need to send out to people holy wow lol :P I am so glad I could help on the shawl for your friend, you’ve always been so awesome to me so I like to pay it back when I can :D!!! Is there anything you’re looking for lately?? Im still (yes still lol) looking for that darn loch lol :P

NB

Never Mind I found it :D

dogfish

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-21 at 04:17 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-17 at 09:24 PM

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-17 at 04:08 PM
      Anybody need any of my PSF’s?

Hey, Sarah! In need of any PSFs of late? BTW, do you have any newer pet PSFs? LMK! :D

No I haven’t bought any new webkinz yet. but there is alot of webkinz you have that I want the PSF from

Hi sarah, looks like the other psf forum slipped away. If you need anything from me, I’m always on Calling all Traders, I scan it everyday. I still have a few to send and went ahead and sent some of my e-store pets. If you need fridges, LMK which ones you use. I also have all the food making items, like cider, hot chocolate and such. TTYL Chloe

christinekc

christinekc wrote on 2012-09-20 at 03:57 PM

Hey people! I have
      Rockerz cow psf
      Signature golden retreiver psf
      Signature ragdoll cat psf
      Mystical panda psf
      those are my most popular. If i do not respond to any of you who post to this plz contact me at the traders forum. thx!
      KC

Anyone?

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-17 at 09:24 PM

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-17 at 04:08 PM
      Anybody need any of my PSF’s?

Hey, Sarah! In need of any PSFs of late? BTW, do you have any newer pet PSFs? LMK! :D

No I haven’t bought any new webkinz yet. but there is alot of webkinz you have that I want the PSF from

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.