PSF

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jaws2013 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

LEG11

I’m desperate for PSF! please trade some with me :) I really want buttons bear :)

LEG11

Great!!! Can u guys let me know 10 of your good pets if you’d like to trade? Thanx, LEG11! :)

jaws2013

i have buttons bear, do you still need food. also i can send food for about 450 different pets…UN jami912

Stealthstorm

Hello!! I do not own a Button Bear, but I own 134 webkinz! LMK! My e-store pets are the Blue Petal Pig and the Sun Fox. :D ~Pats Fan

LambTyler

Hi Leg11! I have a psf forum and I am looking for some psf as well. Maybe you can go check it out! I don’t have the ones you need, but I may be able to send you some! LT

LEG11

buttons bear PSF I mean :)

LEG11

My List of unlimited PSF (pet I own): black and white cat’s, black cat’s, brown Arabian’s, Duck’s, Jelly Bean Puppy’s, Winter Fawn’s, Purple Panther’s, Small Signature Fox’s, Giraffe’s, Chickadee’s, Springy Kangaroo’s, Raccoon’s, Pink Poodle’s, Black Bear’s, White Mouse’s, Mint Chocolate Cow’s, and Bottlenose Dolphin’s! I am willing to trade any of these! :)

The forum ‘eStore – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.