Should Webkinz Have More Channels On The T.V.?

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Should Webkinz Have More Channels On The T.V.?

This topic contains 28 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Ninjago404 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

I think webkinz should have more channels on the tvs. like they could have one where you can watch your friends movies? tell me what you think

Atomton

I agree with you!!

yea i think that to myself a lot and i think there should be a show were you can watch live webkinz stadium competitions

LambTyler

Hey! I agree but I wanted to tell pink fire that they probably wouldn’t make a channel like that just because you can already watch the competitions at the stadium and even live if you are there while its going on. But these are all good ideas! Lamb

srusty

Yes! Yes! Yes! I totally agree! We could have all shorts of amazing Channels!!! :)….Now to think of some ideas…

christinekc

OMG yes!! I get tired of watching the same one 20 times. (Not an exaggeration!) -KC

KASSUZY

I agree too little shows

We need more channels. We should be able to make some shows to send to webkinz!!!!

animalcare

Thats what I said before I even read this! That idea’s popular!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.