Super Awesome Outfits on YOUR Budget! *Hiring as well*

Home Forums Pets – Archives Super Awesome Outfits on YOUR Budget! *Hiring as well*

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  kotatkocat 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

christinekc

Hey there! Welcome! Here you can get the best outfits on your budget! I have you covered for any occasion! To get the perfect outfit for your pet, answer the following qustions: 1) What type of pet? 2) Pet’s name? 3) Pet’s style/fav colors? 4) Any items, colors or themes I should use? 5) Budget 6) When the outfit needs to be done 7) Gender 8) Occasion? 9) Formal, semi-formal, casual or other? 10) Anything else you would like to include. PLEASE NOTE: Any qustions you do not answer I will answer myself. :) -KC (feel free to add me on WW, christinekc)

Stealthstorm

Hello! May I apply? It is ok if not, I can wait for business to go up! Or if Snow is enough, that is good as well. :D May your forum explode with customers! ~Stealthstorm

Hey btw if you say yes you rock if you say no you rock

christinekc

Hey so I’m a little bored so I’m gonna post some outfits that I would use. So, yeah lol. Here is an outfit using academy blazer: Acadmey blazer, kinzville academy slacks, penny loafers, black belt. TOTAL: 285 kinzcash! you can switch out the blazer for the sweater if you wish and reduce the price 30 kinzcash.

christinekc

@SnowflakePupQueen Hey Emilia! Long time no see! Yes you can apply. Do these 3 outfits and I will look at them. 1st outfit info: Cherry Soda pup, Name is Bubbly, cute but edgy and loves dark purples, no specific items or colors, budget is 400 kinzcash, outfit need to be done 8/15/2013, girl, occasion is just hanging around the house, casual but again edgy, nothing else I want to include. Once you get that one done I will give you the next one to do. :) -KC (feel free to add me on WW, christinekc)

Purple leggins purple layered shirt ruffled sequin sandels and purple mod hat then for the second on is gonna be pink cardi powder blu skirt and eye glasses for a scence of self

can i apply kc I EmiliaGG

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.