Tips & Tricks

Home Forums The Arcade Tips & Tricks

This topic contains 58 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  mommybear 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Poohsister2

How do I request a booster from another player if I’m stuck in Goober’s Atomic Adventure?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Poohsister2

I love Goober’s Atomic Adventure. I frequently get requests to send a booster to another player who is stuck, which I always send. How can I request a booster of someone else? Been playing for several years and can’t find a way to request help.Thanks for any help you can give.

lavadragon

Well this thread is even more depressing than the last! Oh well. I am bringing some back to life, miracle worker, I am. Well, what does everyone think of the new came Ms. Cowaline’s Role Call or whatever it is called :P I forgot already and I was on it like 45 minutes ago. How sad. My thoughts? Well. The game kinda annoys me in a way? I mean it’s fun and that for people who like memory games, but it just sorta confuses me. Here comes a deer, now here comes a frog, and maybe a toad, or maybe a lion fish which came last? Woaah. Just a bit complicated. Congratulations to anyyyone who can even get a high score on it! Catch ya later. ~lavadragon~

CDDC

I have been only getting 1 spree roll per day for the last few weeks instead of the promised 3.please check into it . Tks, Mysunicorn Also wacky’s Bingo is not accessible to play it shows that it has been played so is 0 and the games are from May 2015

Hhayes

Mayor Cowabelle took away our spree rolls so you only get one

trevor07

Wondering what happened to the Rolls for the Spree game. We use to get 2 and now we get 1, but it says to come back tomorrow for 2 more rolls.

choover143

That was one of the things that Cowline changed when she became Mayor. It’s kind of a bummer, but I do love all the other things she has done.

Comments are closed.