Trading!

This topic contains 8 voices and has 26 replies.

• Author

Priceless: Elf hat, Army, Swirl. Promo: Candy Cane Bed, Den, Snowflake skirt, Four Holly Princess Crowns, Five Pine Cone Decoration Hats, Two Holly Fairy Prince Caps, One Holly Fairy Prince Top, Two Holly Fairy Princess Gowns, Four Furry Winter Hats, Four Blue Gift Box Dresses, and Two Sugar Plum Ballerina Dresses. PSI: Cream Soda Sprinkler, Soda Can Fridge, Gumball Pit, Snowy Camp Site, Queen Of The Jungle Throne, Treetop Lamp Aquaritaruim, Poco Fiesta Throne, Zircon Sofa, Clockwork Stove, Molten Meals Oven, Aquamarine Dresser and Floor Lamp, Haunted Doghouse, and Ossilily Plant. Gem Cars: Aquamarine and Zircon. Exclusives: Rock Out Boombox Recliner. Rares: Bowling Alley, and Jumpin’ Jukebox. I might not reply but I am a Zircon Puppy named Jesse.

Trader101

Hi, I was wondering what you wanted for your pinecone decoration hat, your holly fairy dress, and your snowflake skirt? I have the mystery bag watermelon hat and skirt, and a burger costume. Have a nice day! Trader101

Of im fine! :)

Trader101

Cool, do you want to meet in the clubhouse or do it by kinzpost? If you want to meet in the trading room, my username is v15d, and I am a black cat named Blackie. Thanks, and I hope we can trade soon! Have a nice day! Trader101

icecooler86

Hi what do you want for the Zircon sofa, Aquamarine dresser, and your Zircon and Aquamarine Gem cars? LMK, Thanks so much!

I’m looking for sail dress, hat, black shoes, and boy top, other gem cars, science wig and lab coat and probably other items LMK what you have! :)

icecooler86

I have a lot of stuff so I’m not sure what you what. Could you make a wishlist or something like that? Do you only want clothes? Would you trade your gemsters for a super bed? LMK, Thanks!

Im actually collecting gemsters instead of trading now (:

icecooler86

What your Zircon sofa and Aquamarine dresser?

icecooler86

Are your zircon sofa and aquamarine dresser still available? I really want those. LMK, Thanks!

mollyberger

I want a blue gift box dress. I will give you a wand sparkle tree and a gem lamp.

Madukayil

Hi! I really need the candy cane bed! What do you need for it?

Hmm I believe it is stocking so priceless and promo clothing of fair amount And im looking for sail dress, black shoes, captain hat, and boy top atm :)

I was wondering if you wanted to trade one of your furry winter hats for white sparkle shoes? If so will you send through KP? UN is the same. ~MORHB~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.