Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 3,383 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Well, uh hi, guys!
      Welp, I think I might as well post this update right now while I still can. (Thank you very much for allowing me to post this, Taffy! I’ll try to reply to ya on my wall sometime later today! ;) )
      Anyway, some of you guys probably know this already but I got three new Webkinz! I’ll just post the link for the SC photo here – https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68603
      The first one I got is the Floral Pony that I got when it was on sale on Webkinz Day. I will admit I wasn’t too sure on getting this back when it was first released but I’m actually glad I waited to get it on sale! I think it’s such a cute Webkinz and I just love the colors on it. (Although, I just realized I forgot to take off the glasses on her… ^^; Ah well… ;P Maybe I’ll just upload another photo of her sometime?) I think that color scheme is one of my favorites. Oh, and I named her Aurora Tulip! It was kinda difficult coming up with a…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…name for her, but I think it’s quite good enough! ^-^
        Secondly, you guys probably know this already, but I actually managed to get a Deluxe! :D I was so happy XD And with that, I got the Teacup Pomeranian! I named her Snickerdoodle as I feel like it’s really fitting to name her after something bakery related XD As for my thoughts, I think it’s really cute! I just love the fluff on it XD I think the fluffiness is what I really like about it, it makes it look adorable! ^-^ Anyway, I think that’s all I can say about it? ^^;
        And, lastly… I finally adopted my Mystical Panda! As for the name, I decided to name her Ophelia as I think it’s such a unique name! Thank you for the name suggestions! I will admit it was kinda difficult choosing what name to pick, but I think Ophelia is good enough! Plus, I think it’s such a pretty sounding name! ^-^ I really love the design on the panda! I just love the purple on it, …

… I think it makes it look pretty! :D I’m very happy to finally get it after all those years of collecting medallions XD In all, I think it’s such a pretty pet and I’m glad to have finally got it! ^-^ I actually can’t wait to show her to you guys in the park! I might play as it more often for a while. XD
          Well, I think that’s all I can say. Oof, I’m sorry this is sorta long! I kinda feel bad… ^^; Feel free to let me know what you guys think of my new ‘kinz! I’ll go ahead and reply to posts I missed today.
          Have a good day, everyone! I can’t believe it’s almost June already! o.o Well anyway, enjoy the day, guys!

Hey! Oh, right, your new pets! It’s cool that you could get more.. and they’re pretty nice too! I knew about the panda and Pomeranian, of course, but I didn’t know about the Floral Pony. I kind of forgot that pet even existed to be honest.. ‘XD There’s so many virtual pets, it’s hard to keep track. But Aurora Tulip is a cute name for her! Yeeep, Snickerdoodle is fluffy. Very fluffy. XD I kind of think the pet is too big and fluffy, but I’m glad you like it! It is your pet, after all lol. Oh, and I like the name Ophelia for your mystical panda! That’s seems pretty fitting.. a goddess name for a mythical pet. It’s pretty! It’s cool that you could get the mystical panda! I hope I can get one someday too. It’s gonna take me a long time though, since I still have barely any Medallions for it.. XD But yeah, congrats on the new pets! And gosh, I know. Already June.. I hope everything will be back to normal soon, so everyone can enjoy summer with others.

TaffyKitty12

Heya, Spring! :) (Of course, pal! I’m glad you decided to post this for us! :D (Oh, and thanks for letting me know about the wall, too! I promise I’ll read and reply to that later this afternoon ^-^ ))
        First and foremost, congrats on your cool new ‘kinz, bud! =]
        Ooh, the floral pony is actually quite pretty, now that I’ve gotten to see it “in person” :3 I understand if you weren’t too hip on getting it, at first. I’m sometimes like that with virtual (and plush) webkinz, too! But then I end up getting them later on and wonder why I didn’t want one sooner, haha XD Anyway, it’s awesome that you got it on sale! “Aurora Tulip” is a beautiful name, too :) Oh, and don’t worry about the glasses! I think they actually go kinda good with that outfit ^-^ (Speaking of which, I love the way you dressed her! Just curious, what’s the Magic W thing on her head? Is it like, a headband? Either way, it’s awesome XDD )
        Ahh, right! I’m really glad that you were able to get Deluxe again, Spring! =] Did you buy yours during that…

TaffyKitty12

… half-off sale they had a couple weeks ago? I must say, $22 for a year of membership is a tremendous deal!
          Aww, it’s Snickerdoodle! :3 I remember you telling me about her last week, haha XD I really like her little bakers’ outfit… it’s so cute! <3 Well, that's good that you like the virtual! :) I know I've sometimes been a bit disappointed by the Deluxe virtual I received with my 1-year memberships in the past, but I'm happy to hear that that's not your case and that you're enjoying your new pomeranian! ^-^ Oh, yeah, and it does look pretty fluffy XDD But I do agree that the fluffiness is what makes it cute!
          Ooh, so you did name your mystical panda, huh? Awesome, Spring! XD I gotta say, I think "Ophelia" is perfect for her! ^-^ A pretty name for a pretty webkinz! ;) Wow, and the virtual is really neat, too! I like those shades of purple together XD Congratulations again on being able to get that pet! :3 I know it's hard work trying to get all those medallions, but it looks like it paid off for ya…

TaffyKitty12

… in the end, yeah? :) And sure! I’d love to see your panda at the park, sometime! :D Now I just gotta get the time and motivation to actually go to the park… ,XD Believe it or not, I was thinking of attending this past Saturday, but I ended up being pretty busy, eheh ‘^^
            (Oh! And on a sidenote, I like that WW room that you took the screenshot in! I’m assuming it’s a bedroom for one of your pets? =] )
            Aw no, don’t worry about it, Spring! Your reply really wasn’t that long ;) And even if it was long, I would’ve been sure to read and reply as soon as possible!
            Gosh, I know, right? It’s hard to believe it’s almost June, dang… ‘^^ I feel like my whole spring has gone by and I’ve done nothing with it ,XD Oh, well :P
            Hope you have a great day, too, buddy, and thanks for sharing this update with us! :)

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Spring! =] Ahh, I’m sorry I never replied to your last update, by the way! XP I hope it’s okay if I just reply to this one, since most of the stuff in the last one is kinda outdated, now…? I meant to reply over the weekend or on Monday, but I didn’t end up getting around to it, and then you posted this one, so I feel like it’d be kinda unnecessary for me to reply to the old one now.. I hope that’s okay? I’ll still reply to any of the stuff that’s still relevant from the other one, though, in this response! Again, sorry I didn’t reply to your first update earlier!! =/
        Anyway, on to the update! ;D Thanks for letting us know about your new ‘Kinz, pal! =D They’re all so pretty and cute, and it’s awesome that you could get those three! ^-^
        First off, ahh right, I remember seeing your Floral Pony at the park before! It’s neat that you could get that one! =] I wasn’t huge on that pet at first, either, when it was released, but after seeing yours, I must admit that it…

ilovemoonie

…really is an adorable pet! =3 I really like the colors as well, since blue and purple are my two favorites. :) I think you made a good choice deciding to get it! Isn’t it nice when you end up liking a pet more than you thought you would? ;) It’s always really satisfying, I think, because it’s like, “Yes, I made the right choice” XD Anyway, “Aurora Tulip” is such a beautiful and creative name!! You always come up with wonderful names, Spring! ^-^ I love her outfit, as well! That magic W headband thingy is so cool, and those slippers are just adorable XD
          Secondly, congrats on getting the Teacup Pomeranian! =] Also it’s awesome that you were able to get Deluxe again! :D I’m assuming you got it for a whole year, right, since you got the Deluxe pet with it? That Pomeranian really is adorable, hehe—it seems like you got Deluxe at the right time! ;) I just love how puffy and fluffy it is, it almost looks like a little marshmallow! XD Aww, and “Snickerdoodle” is a super cute name for her, too! ^w^ I think it’s really fitting on that pet! :3 …

ilovemoonie

… Her outfit is adorable too! Those bunny slippers match really well with her fur, hehe XD I enjoyed seeing Snickerdoodle at the park this past Saturday, by the way! :)
            And, last but not least, I’m glad you were able to settle on a name for and adopt your Mystical Panda! “Ophelia” is really pretty, and I think it sounds very nice on a “mystical” sort of pet…great choice, Spring! ^-^ I’m glad you were able to find the perfect name for her! And of course, I’m thrilled that you like the panda so much, too! I mean, it’d be pretty disappointing to spend all that time collecting medallions for it only to find out you don’t even like it all that much, ahah, so I’m certainly glad that’s not the case! It does indeed look very pretty! =3 I hope I’ll be able to get one someday too, if I ever manage to get all the medallions for it, haha XD Ooh, yeah, that’d be neat to see her in the park sometime! (By the way, I’m not sure if I’ll be there this Saturday or not…one of my older sisters…

ilovemoonie

…is visiting, so I might be busy ‘^^ But we’ll see!)
              Anyway, congrats again on your new Webkinz, Spring, and I hope you continue to enjoy them all! =3 Thanks for taking the time to tell us about them! ;)
              Also, since I never replied to your other update, I just wanted to say congrats on finishing your college finals! :D I’m glad you were able to get those done—I’m sure that must be a relief! It’d be cool if you were able to come on here a bit more, now that you’re done! =] Do you get the summer off from college, then?
              In all, thanks for the update, pal! And no worries about the length! I don’t think it was that long anyway, haha XD Ahh and I know, right? It’s hard to believe it’s almost June! :o I know a lot of people seem to think this year is dragging by ‘cause of the whole staying at home thing, but honestly, this year has felt super fast to me so far XD
              Anyway, have a great weekend, buddy! =)

Heyo, guys.
      (Oh gosh, I feel so bad for posting above you, Taffy and emi! I hope you guys don’t mind. I apologize for being a bother :c )
      Sorry for being a bother, guys! However, this should be a short update anyway.
      Ahh gosh, I’m sorry that I haven’t posted here for two weeks now! I thought of coming here last week, but that didn’t happen… Plus, I had finals to do anyway. Sorry again! However, I think I should be on a little bit more now? I’m mostly done with college now for this semester since I’m done with finals now. Thank goodness, I’m done now XD It’s been somewhat crazy for the past few weeks ^^;
      Oh! And another thing, I still haven’t settled on a good name for the Mystical Panda yet, but, I did get two new Webkinz the other day! And well, I guess I kinda want to announce it to you guys? Would you guys mind if I post it next week? I think Taffy is planning about her new Webkinz next week? I’m not sure, but…

…please let me know if you guys want me to postpone it or not. You can also tell me what day you want me to post it if you guys want. And, I think I’ll tell ya guys what name I decided to pick for my Mystical Panda as well when I announce about my other two new Webkinz if I decided to settle on a name for it by then.
        Anyway, let me know what you guys think!
        Sorry again for my absence! But I think I should be on a little more now that I’m done with the semester. Also, I’ll try to reply to posts I missed by tomorrow or Monday! I’d do it right now, but I think I gotta get off the Newz in a moment for now.. Regardless though, I’ll get to it whenever I can!
        (Oh! One last thing, this is mainly for @TaffyKitty12, but, can you please check your wall? It’s about tomorrow and I want you to reply back to it to let me know by tonight, if you can. I’m sorry for bothering you with…

…this, but I noticed you didn’t reply back to me this morning… =\ Hope you see it in time..)
          Sorry again but I hope you guys have good rest of the week! <3 ^-^

Hi, Spring! I hope you’ve been doing well. Yeah.. two weeks! Dang, well I guess finals are keeping you busy? Ohh, okay, good! It’ll be nice to see you on here more! How did your finals go? Ah okay. Well let us know when you name your panda then. Do you have any specific names you’re considering? Oo, nice! I guess you won’t tell me what the new pets are yet, but.. are they plush or virtual ones? ;P Hmm.. yeah.. Taffy is gonna post something next week, but maybe you could just post it a few days before or after she posts her birthday update..? Maybe like on Monday, or Friday? I don’t know when she’ll be posting it, but her “day” is Tuesday. Otherwise, I don’t care when ya post it! I don’t have any immediate plans for posting anything anyway.

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Spring! :) (No worries; I don’t mind at all! ^-^ ) Oh no, you’re not being a bother, buddy! It’s nice to see ya again, actually! :D Ah, that’s alright… I know you’ve been busy and things! And besides, it is kinda hard to get back into a “newz mood” after you’ve been away for a little bit, heheh. I don’t know about you, but if I haven’t come on here in a few days, I start to get kinda lazy and worry about seeing what all I gotta reply to, so I end up procrastinating ,XD Anyway, I’m glad to hear that your classes are done! =D I’m sure it feels really good to be finished, yeah? (Especially if you’ve had a stressful last few weeks) I hope you enjoy your summer vacation! ^-^ How long do you think you’ll have off for? Oh, and that’s okay! The mystical panda is a pretty special webkinz, so I can understand if you want to think a good long while before you officially name her =] Still, when you do settle on a name, please let us know! I’m curious to know what you’ll call the little fella XD Ooh,

TaffyKitty12

… That’s pretty cool, buddy! :D Congrats on your new ‘kinz! ^-^ (I wonder if one of the ones you got was the one you told me about earlier at our chat? XD ) Oh, right! I’m pretty sure I’m going to post my update next Wednesday, I think? Aw no, but please don’t postpone yours!! D: You can post it any day next week– heck, even if it was on Wednesday, I wouldn’t really care XD I wanna hear about the Webkinz you got! ;) Well okay, that’s fine with me! Like I said before, I am curious to know what you’ll name her, heh heh XD It’s probably easier to just post about all that stuff at once instead of seperately, anyway :) But of course, if something happens that you haven’t chosen a name by then, don’t worry ’bout it! Take as much time as you need to decide ^-^ And that’s alright! I don’t think a whole lot has been posted since you’ve been gone, anyway XD (And you needn’t reply to my recent posts, since they’re not all that important)…

TaffyKitty12

… Hope you have a nice weekend, buddy, and thanks a bunch for the update! :) (Oh! And I’m sorry I didn’t reply back to ya on that right away yesterday! DX I saw your post in the morning, but then I kinda got caught up with doing stuff before I could respond, eheh ‘^^ I’m glad everything worked out, though! It was fun chatting with you earlier! :D I’ll be sure to let you know about my schedule for next week, too, and hopefully we’ll find another time that works? =] )

TaffyKitty12

Wait, I’m sorry… WHAT?! OH NO! Aw snap, guys, I don’t think I’ll be able to finish Logan’s bio ;-; Because guess what? That stupid notes app of mine just RESET itself! DX RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF ME POSTING THE BIO. Ugh, that makes me so MAD, especially cause I had all of Logan’s bio stuff in it, plus stuff for roleplays and everything else!! Welp, that stinks :,( Now I’m depressed ;-; I’m so sorry, fellas, but I’m afraid the rest of ol’ Logan’s bio is gonna have to have wait until next month, or something, once I can re-type it all up XP I guess at least you guys can read about his appearance? Not like that’s even interesting, though ‘^^ Anyway, apologies again, and sorry for my ranting here… I’m just really upset right now, because I lost a lot of stuff that I worked really hard on :( (I even lost this awesome story I was writing about Arlo a few months ago– and I put hours into that thing!) Well, note to self– don’t trust notes for anything important. *Sigh* ._.

WHAT? D= Ohh my goshh.. that really stinks, Taffy! Man.. that is so annoying, especially that it would do that right now =/ Why does it even do that? It seems so random! Does it have anything to do with the memory being full on the app or something..? Awww really? Ugh. That stinks. I’m sure that Arlo story was really cute =( Dang, well.. I’m sorry that happened again… It’s too bad you can’t finish Logan’s bio for a while.. but I do like him so far, based on what you did post! The appearance isn’t boring either, heh.. he sounds super cute, with his fluff of fur on his head, explorer hat, and freckles, and just being short :3 At least I have all the info I need if I want to draw him! But yeah.. maybe you should try to download a different note-taking app.. cause that one is just ridiculously unreliable =T

ilovemoonie

What? WHAT?? NOOO, that’s awful!! DX I’m so sorry everything on your notes app got deleted, Taffy!! ;-; And right when you were in the middle of posting Logan’s bio, too?? UGH, that must have been so frustrating! And disappointing! I know you had a lot of important stuff on there…I’m so sorry it’s all gone!! D’= It’s so weird that the app resets itself like that…I guess you don’t have any idea why it does that, do you? That’s so annoying though >.< AWW no, and your Arlo story was on there too?? Aww, darn! I'm sorry you lost that too! It sounded amazing, and I'm sure you spend a lot of time on it =( Noo, and don't apologize! I mean, I'm really disappointed we won't get to see Logan's bio for a while now, but I obviously understand why you can't post it anymore. It's not your fault your app did that! =/ Well, I'm sad I won't get to read about Logan, but I do look forward to reading his bio sometime down the line, once you're able to re-type it all and stuff. I'm sure it'll be…

ilovemoonie

…worth the wait! For what it’s worth, though, I did really enjoy reading the first two parts of his bio! I mean, sure, it’s not a lot, but I still thought it was interesting! ;) I really like his last name, and his appearance is great too! He sounds so cute, oh my goodness XD I love how he’s really short, and has freckles, and always wears his explorer hat! And from the little bit we got of his personality so far, he already sounds awesome! ^-^ I really hope we can see the rest of it sometime in the future, but of course, I’ll understand if you can’t post it for a little while. Again, I’m so sorry that happened with your app!! XP It’s always so frustrating losing something you wrote, (heck, I get annoyed even when I type up a short reply on here and accidentally delete it before I post it, ahah), so I imagine how upsetting it must have been to lose all that stuff you spent a lot of time on :,( Maybe there’s another place you can type stuff like that, in the future? Or you could get a different app…

ilovemoonie

…like emi suggested? Well, regardless, I hope you can find a way to prevent that happening again in the future, and thanks for taking the time to let us know why you won’t be able to finish posting Logan’s bio today.

Aww, no! Oh man, Taffy, I’m so sorry, pal! XP I was looking forward to reading Logan’s bio (and the part I did get to read was great!)… That’s really annoying that it reset while you were posting it… XP Ahh, and it sounds like it deleted lots of important things, too! That’s just awful :( That Arlo story sounds great, too :/ Man, I’m so sorry that happened, Taffy! I don’t want you to feel sad, though! :/ The part of the bio you did get to post was really great! What? No, his appearance wasn’t boring! I found it interesting to read about! I like that fluff on his head, sounds cute! Ahh, man, I’m just really sorry that your app’s been unreliable… Maybe move your important things somewhere else? :/ I wish there was something I could do! I’ll try to make ya a little something… Maybe that would help? I really hope you feel better soon, though! That’s just awful what happened… But hopefully things will get better soon!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, fellas! Welp, since some of you guys didn’t seem to mind when I asked, I’m gonna go ahead and post Logan’s bio today! =] I’ll start posting what I’ve got down below. Still need to type some parts, eheh, but they’ll be done no later than this afternoon.
      Anyway, hope you all enjoy! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Name: Logan Anderson
        Species: Signature small golden retriever
        Eye color: Hazel
        Appearance: Logan is a rather short dude, even for his species (he’s several inches shorter than even the average male small golden retriever). His height is comparable to that of Starleaf the signature chimpanzee, who is rather short, herself. So, yup. In short, he’s basically one of the shortest guy characters I have XD
        His entire pelt is gold in color, and his fur is fairly short, except for a longer, ruffled patch at the top of his head. However, this patch is almost constantly covered by a dark brown “explorer’s hat”, which he very seldom takes off, except to sleep.
        He has long, teardrop-shaped ears, and some dark gold “freckles” near his nose. Also, Logan’s right upper canine is also slightly chipped at the bottom. It’s not that noticeable, unless he gives you a huge smile.
        Oh! And he has a thick Australian accent XD
        Current Residence: Used to live in Australia, but his family moved to Kinzville when he was 7. Logan’s been living there ever since…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … though he now resides in his own cozy one-story house (he moved out of his parent’s place a couple of years ago). However, it is worth noting that Logan– although he has his own residence– is almost never home, except to eat, sleep, and watch some TV. He much prefers being outside or going places!
          Family: Has both a mom and a dad, who are named Jacquelyn (“Jackie”) and Joey, respectively. He doesn’t have any siblings, however, as he’s an only child.
          Personality: He might be small, but he’s big in heart! And apparently, he’s also really into adventures…
          Meet Logan! In spite of his diminutive stature, this little guy is actually quite outgoing (he’s never afraid of what someone might say in regards to his height). He’ll happily talk to just about anyone, and never hesitates to approach a new face. Nonetheless, in terms of sociality, he’s surprisingly more along the lines of an ambivert than an extrovert. While Logan enjoys hanging out with other ‘kinz, he does like (and sometimes even prefers) being alone.
          Anyway, Logan is a pretty confident fellow both in words and…

TaffyKitty12

As mentioned above, due to some unfortunate circumstances, I’ll be unable to finish the rest of Logan’s biography today. I’m so sorry again, fellas! :,( I feel awful about it, but there’s nothing I can do at this point, I’m afraid.. XP (Of course it figures that the dumb app had to reset itself at the worst possible time, ugh)

Hey! Uh, sorry for posting something again ‘^^ But this is just for Taffy! https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=68577 It’s an early birthday gift! I hope you like it! Oh, and I also drew Steph and Kim a bit ago, just cause I felt like it.. so I guess that’s kind of a second gift, heheh ^-^

TaffyKitty12

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS, emi, these drawings, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! 8D Seriously, words cannot describe how I pleasantly surprised I was when I saw these! XD Thank you so, so much! =D <3 Unfortunately I gotta get back to work right now (I was only on for my lunch break '^^ ) but I'll definitely make sure to reply to this later! Don't you worry, I definitely wanna leave ya my thoughts XDD
        Thanks again, buddy! Seeing these made my day! =,) Be back soon ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, I’m back to reply! Sorry ’bout that, buddy! ‘^^
          I know I said this earlier, but thank you so much for these awesome drawings, emi! =D That was so sweet of you to do for me! <3 You really didn't have to make 'em, but, thank you :,) I appreciate it, pal! ^-^
          First, I totally love that adorable birthday drawing that you made! Oh my GOOODNESS… Pikachu looks so gosh darn cute! X3 Seriously! I actually didn't realize you hadn't drawn him before, but I must say, you did an excellent job sketchin' him in your style! =D I love that adorable excited/surprised expression you gave him, d'aww XD He looks so happy! And that's fitting, because Pikachu is definitely a very happy dude X,D I really like all the balloons, too! So colorful, hehe! :3 I especially love that blue-green one behind Pikachu's left shoulder– that's actually one of my favorite colors! ;D Also I totally bet Pikachu’s favorite balloon is the heart shaped one :D
          In all, this is just truly an amazing drawing– I love it so much! =] …

TaffyKitty12

… I’m definitely gonna add it to my “favorites”, and I might even print it out, sometime! >^^< Thank you again for making this; it was such a pleasant surprise! 8D
            AHHH DUDE– you drew Kim and Steph! EEK! Okay, that picture is both amazing and hilarious at the same time XDD I can't believe you remembered that she liked to listen to music while she cleaned! To be honest, I actually forgot all about that until I saw the picture, pfhaha X,D Yup, leave it to me to forget an important character quirk
            Anyway, I love how Steph is just like “ohh, she can sing” and Kimberly’s just obliviously sweeping away, listening to some of that good ol’ Hercules music X,D (Also, I totally got the song she was singing, hehehehe >:D I kinda remember when we talked about that at the park back in the summer… good times XD )
            And the description, oh my gosh XDD Ya know, I never made that connection, but now that you mention it… I guess Kimberly’s singing-while-cleaning habit does qualify her as a Disney princess X,D Maybe people will have…

TaffyKitty12

… to start calling her “Kimberella.” Eh? Ehh? Okay, sorry, that was a terrible pun on my part ,XD
              Back to the point, I absolutely love this drawing, emi! It’s so cute and funny! :3 Kim looks awesome in your style, and Stephan is adorable as always! ^-^
              Welp, that settles it: this one is also goin’ in the favorites folder, haha XDD
              (Aw man, though, speaking of drawings, I’m so sorry I haven’t sent in that picture of Lukas I promised you! ;-; I feel really bad, ’cause it’s been almost a month now… ‘^^ Well, rest assured, I have been working on it a lot recently, and I’m actually almost finished! Just gotta add the finishing details! I decided to do it digitally, so it’d look neater. But unfortunately, when it comes time to digital art, I’m practically a slug XP Welp, I’ll be sure to send that in soon! Probably this weekend? Apologies again for the terribly long wait! :c )
              Thanks again, buddy, and I hope you have an awesome day! <3 =)

Hey! Aw gosh, it made me so happy to see how much you liked them! X) You’re very welcome! pfft of course I had to make something, HOW COULD I NOT? Heheh, yeah! I didn’t realize I hadn’t drawn him yet, until I thought about all of your characters when I was thinking of who I should draw. It’s kinda hard to believe I’ve never drawn him before this! I’m glad you like how he turned out though heheh! By the way, sorry I didn’t add his fire costume.. I didn’t know how to draw it. =P Oh, so teal is one of his favorite colors? Cool! I didn’t actually know that. Pfff XD and I can totally see Pikachu bringing that heart balloon to Rey, even though it was for him.. XD Aw, yay! Thanks! XD YES, I drew them together lol! Even though I almost forgot they were a thing.. ‘XD BUT I REMEMBERED! OF COURSE, that was one of the things we talked about a lot I think lol. …

… I remember thinking it was cute haha.. And I don’t know why, but the memory of us talking about Steph listening in on her while singing that song has really stuck in my head, haha XD Yeah, pfft. Don’t sweep around the corner, Kim! I kind of wanted to give Steph a shocked face (cause he heard her say “she’s in love” cause that’s more fun to draw) but I felt like a surprised, pleased smile was more accurate. He probably wouldn’t come to that conclusion that she likes someone based on what she’s singing. ;P (YEA! Good times ^-^) Oh, she is definitely a Disney Princess ;P We should probably roll her up in some sort of princess dress.. okay, now that’s a funny drawing idea.. XD PFFT wow. You went there with that Kimberella pun.. XD Admittedly it was corny, BUT I LIKE IT. XD I’m glad you like the drawing though! It was pretty fun to draw! …

… (Aw, hey, it’s okay! I know you’ve been busy, and that it can take you a while to draw.. I especially understand with digital drawings. =P I do the same thing. I guess it’s sort of more of a pain to get on the computer and draw..? But I know how that feels. I do look forward to seeing it though when it’s done!) Of course, I hope you have a great birthday too! =)

Hey, emi! Aww, that’s such a cute drawing! I love how Pikachu looks! Plus, I love the balloons in the background XD I think you did a good job! I’m sure Taffy loves it ;) It was nice of ya to draw it for her! Oh! Yeah, I do like that second drawing, I think it’s pretty neat! XD Good job on those drawings! Thanks for letting us know about them!

Oh hey! Thanks, Spring! Nice to hear that you like it too. Yeah, Taffy liked them hehe =) Thanks for commenting!

ilovemoonie

Heya, emi! Oof, sorry this is late.. ‘^^ I know your drawings are meant for Taffy, but they’re both so awesome I just had to comment on them anyway! XD
        First off, oh my goodness, your drawing of Pikachu is amazing!! =D He is so cute, and I just love his excited expression! =3 It looks like he’s ready for a party, hehe! ;D Also, the balloons…oh my gosh, the balloons look perfect!! The way you did the shape, and the curly ribbons, and the light reflecting off them…they almost look real! Honestly I’m starting to wonder if there’s anything you can’t draw, emi XD Your drawings always turn out amazing!! ^-^ Also I love how colorful all those balloons are! The blue one next to the light green and orange ones is my favorite, because I love that color ;) Anyway, this is an amazing drawing, and it was so sweet of you to make it for Taffy! =] It seems like she really liked it! :D
        Additionally, I love the drawing of Kimberly and Stephan, hehe! ;) I didn’t know that Kim liked to sing while she did chores…

ilovemoonie

…but that’s both funny and cute! XD Heyy, I guess that does kinda make her like a Disney princess! Good thinking there, emi XD She looks like she’s genuinely enjoying sweeping the floor, hehe–at least, it definitely seems like she’s enjoying it more than I ever enjoy doing chores XDD Also Stephan is adorable here too!! :3 It looks like he’s pleasantly surprised, heheh X)
          In all, I really love these drawings, emi, and made sure to rate them both a “10″! :D Keep up the great work, pal! ^-^

Comments are closed.