Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,270 replies, has 117 voices, and was last updated by  nikita12 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

(Posting for @TaffyKitty12) Happy Pikachusident’s Day!! XD It’s the 5th one, haha.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HAPPY PIKACHUSIDENT’S DAY, CHASE!! XD I hope Taffy sees this! I haven’t talked to her since the 18th of January. =P

Oh my gosh, Pikachuesident’s Day! Haha.. wow.. i forgot about that! Too bad Taffy isn’t here to celebrate! Her stories were always fun.

Definitely! and hey emi!! When will you check your Pokemon account? ;)

FoxesRule612

Hey bud! I saw you on Next but didn’t see you anywhere in your house! Oh and also I wanted to let you know I got the supplies for the earrings the other day! I hope I can start on them sometime this week. But before anything else I still gotta get that extra surprise ;D I can’t seem to find one that’s the right version and size (it’s always one or the other), but I’ll let you know when I do!

Aylo, Miss 612! XD Oh WEIRD.. =O Oh thanks! =D And THANKS!! =D Emi contacted me earlier that she’s starting on my rabbit, haha.

FoxesRule612

Eyyyyy! Oh yay!! Can’t wait to see it when it’s done! =D

That’s so neat that you’re making earrings though, fox! I’m assuming the love puppy ones you showed me are for her?

FoxesRule612

Nope! The Rockerz Cat earrings are gonna be for her! I haven’t shown you any pictures of those I don’t think. The Love Puppy ones will just be for sale normally to add stock. I need to make some more stuff to add to my shop anyway.

Ooh, you made love puppy ones, too? XD And Emi, that’s okay! Take your time. Okay, thanks! I bet it will be amazing! =D Still waiting for lazy moonie to reply..

Yes! Okay, well, I’ll be starting soon..! I’m just finishing up some other stuff now. But I can’t wait to make it, and hopefully I can start it soon. I just have a lot of projects lately ^^’ I’ll take a picture of it when I get a little done though, and will show that to ya.

Heyyy, Forum Fam!! You can view them all from here: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=79685 (Didn’t Thunder do a great job on Popstar? ^-^) I submitted these from my phone, so that’s why you have to tilt your heads. XD Also, my echidna didn’t go through?? I’m going to have to resubmit that one because I don’t know what went wrong. Was it the size, maybe? Have a great weekend, everyone! ~Alex

Whoaaa, Resonating did a great job! It sucks your echidna didn’t go through. Try resubmitting it? Wow, I love your version of Popstar, too. She’s such a cool pet. Also love Este, haha. no body, no crime is my favorite song from Taylor Swift’s Evermore. Also, Micah looks GREAT!! Love that snowball fight, too. XD Have a great weekend, Alex!

Ayyy, sorry I missed this, Chase! She did & I did! =) HAHA, I was hoping someone would get that joke XD I agree, it’s a really good song. Thank you! You too! ~Alex

Cassette

Ooh this is great!!! (this is FoxesRule btw) And you and Thunder did such a great job on those drawings! ^-^ Huh, that’s strange! Although…maybe you should check your My Images or Sort By Newest in the 2022 Pet Contest because for me my entries got submitted despite not getting any confirmation emails. Did you get an email saying it was declined? If not that it’s probably in the gallery. Either that or just wait a few more days for them to moderate (especially considering how much slower the moderation has been lately for the contest). I hope it gets in the gallery in time before the contest ends! (I’m sure it will though!)

FoxesRule612

The ShareCenter has a lot of goof ups when it comes to sizing during pet contests (I don’t know why, and for some reason it’s only finicky during contests). I’m sure you’ll get it in there though!

Hey again! HERE YOU BE: https://share.ganzworld.com/pettwentytwo?id=79683 She did! =D Yeah, I finally figured it out, haha. Thanks!

FoxesRule612

YAY there it is!! I just voted on it, although ShareCenter votes don’t actually count towards anything (oh well!) It still looks great! =D What brand of pencils do you use for coloring?

Ohh sweet! That’s a really cool looking animal, and your drawing is awesome! I hope they like it.

Oh hey! Wow that’s a lot of great artwork! =) That was sweet of ResonatingThunder to make that drawing for you! It looks great too. And I like your art as well! I don’t know why you said ResonatingThunder’s Micah was bad lol! it looks really cute! The snowball fight is fun too haha.. it’s nice that you’ve been doing so much drawing! Ohh and is that your dog? He/she looks so cute!

OH and I forgot to say, that rug you made is super clever! XD I really like that haha!

YESSS, Thunder caught her personality perfectly XD Aww, thanks!! ^-^ Oh no, haha. That’s my nephew’s dog XD And THANKS, the rug is so awesome. XD

FoxesRule612

Eyy there! I never saw this new page til now! Oh wow she sounds cute!! You should make a bio for her or something :D It’s been so long since I’ve seen any bios on here. Ooh nice!! I haven’t heard any Skillet songs in years!

LOL, wellllcome. Ooh, that sounds like fun! I would love to do that since I’ve had her “planned out” since late 2016/early 2017, lol. *GASP* how COULD yeeee?? o_o

I had fun with you tonight! =D

FoxesRule612

(I know I’m a day late but) it was fun!! Hopefully we can meet again tonight! Although I still do need to work on some homework (I started my evening classes again as of this week) so because of that I may not be able to get on as often, but I’ll DEFINITELY still try to get on as often as I can!

FoxesRule612

Hey bud! I looked around for ya around 7:00 PM (CT) on Sunday but never saw you! That’s okay though–I had a public speaking assignment I still needed to finish. Hope to see you soon!

YO! I hope so! Oh gosh, I am SO sorry about that! =( So the internet went out, & I decided to go watch TV, and then we did a pinata, and then I FINALLY got on & you got off! =( I thought I’d be on in time. =(

FoxesRule612

Aww bummer =( Say you still up for meeting on Next this Sunday? I knew you said you wanted to chat Sunday evening along with some friends

I was on Sunday, but Moonie didn’t come, Resolution didn’t come, and YOU didn’t come. =P

FoxesRule612

Aw, man! I looked for you on Sunday too! I told you this earlier but I wish there was a way to ‘teleport’ directly to a person/buddy (like follow them) as opposed to just the “Invite To Play” button. It’s kinda annoying that the other person has to initiate you to go to them. :P Where do you usually hang out in Next besides your house so I can know I’ll find you next time?

Ope, sorry =P Oh me too. The arcade normally!

Happy Friday, everyone!! Hope all of you guys had a nice week! I adopted my Emerald Lab Eva today! She’s a spy & I had this set for her since 2016, haha. I’m also amped because the new Skillet album Dominion is out! It’s so good! =D

Comments are closed.