Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

This topic contains 111 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  angelgirldog7 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

cehgirl

Hello fellow players!!! I am cehgirl, but better known on the internet as Yatastar. I am here to help Webkinz players get to know each other better and fid your opinions on certain topics. I will send out one question a week that I would like your opinion on, and some that I find interesting will be shared on my websites and Facebook page. Thank you for participating, and may StarClan light your path. ~Yatastar~ (cehgirl)

Mintystar322

This is so cool. Hi I’m Mintystar322. but everyone called me minty and I’m shy till I get to know someone. I love webkinz. My favorite webkinz games are Goober’s Lab and Tile towers. I like 1D and Big The Rush and other kinds music and I like to Dance, Sing and play video games and I collection webkinz and other stuff. So if anyone want to be my friend let me know. That it for now. Thanks Mintystar322

UN tigerkitten14 sorry i messed up on the other one.

Stealthstorm

@Bob, really!? I LOVE WARRIORS!!!! I’ve read every single one and own every one in the series!!! Really!? I like your Warriors name, I guess you know mine! :) ~*Hakuna Matata*~

bob15dj

Stealthstorm… that is a pretty cool name. So are you mad that the Erins are not going to continue the lake clans story? I know about Bramblestar’s Storm, but do we really need to know more about the “The Dawn of the Clans” ?

Stealthstorm

Thanks, I like yours too! I’M SO MAD! I honestly think he irst Dawn of the Clans wasn’t that great. I want to know about Bramblestar!!! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

hey yatastar! wow! you like warriors?? cool! hey stealthy I like breyers to! you can all call me Eowyn I LOVE lord of the rings favorite webkinz: black poodle. I loooooove skating. I have a dog named Joe. no personal info here. sorry computer safeties. my webkinz UN is tigeerkitten14!!! cool huh? yeah not cool… well thats it I think…

also I like to read and looooooooove dragons in our midst series.

bob15dj

Stealthstorm! My B-day is next week to!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.