Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,917 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  alucard 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

ilovemoonie

Hey everyone! I apologize for not being on here much lately. I’ve just been so busy. However, now that Christmas is over, I should have some more time to come on. Anyway, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas! I had a great time celebrating with family, and I got some pretty cool presents too, including a book of mad libs, an adorable little Doctor Who keychain with a giant head, a cute Olaf figure, and nine new Webkinz. Just in case anyone is interested, I’ll list the Webkinz I got here. Most of them already have names, (which is surprising because I usually take a long time to name Webkinz), but there’s still a few that I could use name suggestions for. Anyway, here are the ones I got: Lionfish, (Gender: male. Name: Bob), black stallion, (Gender: male. Name: unknown), global panda, (Gender: male. Name: unknown), blue bay dolphin, (Gender: male. Name: Columbus), and fennec fox, (Gender: male. Name: Clark). I also got four Signatures: Signature endangered cougar, (who is going to be Lightning’s twin brother), (Gender: male. Name: Clyde)…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

…Signature small fox, (Gender: male. Name: Deforest Woods), Signature pig, (Gender: male. Name: Hamlet), and finally, the Signature endangered jaguar, (Gender: male. Name: Doctor Benedict Cumberscratch. He is partially named after the British actor, Benedict Cumberbatch, (yes, mine is British too), only mine is a doctor, not an actor.) Anyway, so those are all the Webkinz I got for Christmas! Really the only ones who don’t have names are the black stallion and global panda, so if anyone has any name suggestions for them, I would appreciate them very much. They are both males. (As are the other seven I got. The three females I asked for I didn’t get, heheh). Anyway, I really hope it doesn’t sound like I’m bragging or anything! I just thought I’d let y’all know about my new Webkinz. Oh, and I might try to post bios for some of them sometime soon, after I catch up with all the things I have to reply to. Again, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you have a happy New Year! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! It’s alright! It’s a very busy time of year, so it’s totally fine! I’m not sure how much I’ll be on during this next week or two.. hopefully once a day if possible. By anywho, thanks! I had a wonderful Christmas this year! I’m glad to hear that you did as well! :) Whoa, nice! Congrats on your new webkinz!! :D It’s funny, I actually got the blue bay dolphin as well! Except that mine will most likely be a girl (I haven’t adopted it yet, but I’ve thought of some names). But anyways, congratulations!! Those are some really cool webkinz, I hope you enjoy them all! :D Oh, and I’m glad you were able to get the signature jaguar! That one is so cute, I really love mine, heheh. And the signature fox, global panda, black stallion, fennec fox, and lionfish are cute, too! I don’t own the signature pig, but that one looks quite adorable from the pictures I’ve seen! :) Oh, and I like their names, too!….

TaffyKitty12

….. I like how you changed ‘Cumbersnatch’ to ‘Cumberscratch’ for your jaguar, quite creative! I wish I was able to come up with names for mine as quickly… I was only able to adopt some of them on Christmas. But anyways, congratulations! Oh, and it’s cool that Lightning will have a twin brother! Just wondering, will he be similar to Lightning, or will he be much different/almost the opposite? No worries, you didn’t sound like you were bragging at all! It’s super cool that you got all of those! And congrats on getting so many signatures! :D I got four for Christmas (white bengal tiger, turtle, calico cat, and yorkie (long story about how I got the last two, I think I might’ve told emi about it on the previous page), I might post about them and my other webkinz that I got for Christmas later in the week, but I’m still not sure yet. Oh, and that’s neat! And Olaf figure, huh? Cool!….

TaffyKitty12

… (no pun intended) The Doctor Who keychain and mad libs sound neat, too! Hm.. name suggestions…. unfortunately, I don’t have too many male name suggestions, but here are a few: Noah, Alex, David, Daniel, and Cooper. I hope you can find the perfect names for your panda and black stallion! Congrats again on all of your new webkinz, I hope you have tons of fun with them! Thanks! You too :)

Hey, that’s okay, moonie! I’m glad you’ll be on more, though. =] Good to hear! It sounds like you got some amazing presents! =D Ahaha, I love the names you picked out! Benedict Cumberscratch is a great one! xD I love the pun! Ooh, and Lightning will have a twin bro? That’s so cool! I can’t wait to see the bio on Clyde! ^-^ Here are my name suggestions for the black stallion: Thunder, Storm/Stormy, Star, Rocket, Jet (as in jet black), Pepper, and Milkyway. For the global panda: Emerald, Peridot, Terra, and Webster. Sorry if these aren’t very good.. =P It’s pretty hard for me to think of boy names. And nope, it doesn’t sound like you’re bragging! Don’t worry about it; you’re fine! Thanks! I had a great Christmas and hope to have a great New Year, too. =]

lavadragon

Hello all of my friends here! I am very sorry I couldn’t wish you a Merry Christmas eve on the 24th, but last minute wrapping and organizing of gifts ya know? xD Anyways, I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! I surely did c: I’ve had a great time with my family and cats :D I hope the new year will be great for you all too!

Fliplets07

I’m 95% sure last minute wrapping takes more time than first minute wrapping, I seriously spent 12 hours on the 24th catching up on things I couldn’t complete before XD Anyway, glad you had a good Christmas, I had a good one as well. The festivities continue for me today because we are having a ton of company come over, heh…

ilovemoonie

Hey lava! It’s okay, I understand. I didn’t get the chance to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, either. Anyway, thank you! I had a great Christmas! I’m glad to hear that you did as well. Thank you! I hope you have a great new year, lava! :D

TaffyKitty12

Hey lavadragon! It’s fine! No need to apologize! Ah yeah, wrapping gifts can take awhile… I wrapped a few for my brother, and that took me quite a longneck time (I’m not the best at wrapping :P ) I got most of them done early in the month, but one of them took forever to come in the mail, and I had to wrap that one later, heheh. But anyways, thanks! I had a great Christmas!! :) I’m glad that you had a very nice one as well! :D Thanks! Same to you!

TaffyKitty12

I meant to say “a long time” not “a longneck time”. Sorry about that! Autocorrect sometimes :P

Why hello! Yeah, merry (late) Christmas, haha! =D Yep, I totally understand.. my family were all wrapping like crazy on the 24th, too. =P Thanks! Yeah, I did have a pretty great Christmas. I was a little bit disappointed to not get the Signature Cheetah plush (what I asked for), but I got another Signature that was just as cute, so it was all good. Sweet! I’m glad you had a good day, too. =] I hope so, too; have a great New Year’s!

Hey, guys! Just wanted to tell you that I got two new Signatures this Christmas. =] I got the Border Terrier and the Panda. I’m not exactly sure what I’ll name them, but if you have any suggestions, let me know! The Border Terrier a going to be a girl and the Panda will most likely be a girl, too. Ah, but the Border Terrier is sooo cute! Pictures do not justify its adorableness. ;P However, speaking of which, I took some photos of them and just posted them into the Share Center. I’ll let you know when they moderate! Haha, I accidentally sent in a couple of each picture, so hopefully the moderators will notice that and not moderate those ones. xP But yeah, just thought I’d let you all know! Oh, and let me know if you got some webkinz, too. =]

TaffyKitty12

Hey emi! Wow, that’s awesome! Congrats on your new signatures!! :D Ah yeah, the border terrier is so cute! My friend got me one a few years ago, and I was amazing at its adorable-ness, heheh. And the panda sounds super cute, too!!!! I don’t have one, but it looks like a very nice signature from what I’ve seen :) I hope you enjoy both of them!! :D It’s so awesome that you got some signatures for Christmas! Hm.. let’s see.. name suggestions…. I don’t have too many, but her are some that might fit your panda and/or border terrier: Lacey, Ava, Mia, Charlotte, Kaylee, Ella/Ellie, and Lila. I hope these are okay, eheheh.. not the best at name suggestions. But again, congratulations on your new webkinz! Oh, and yes, I got some webkinz for Christmas for Christmas :) Well.. uh… ‘some’ might be an understatement… I actually got quite a lot.. more than I think I’ve ever gotten in one day! I can’t remember all of them, but here are a few:

TaffyKitty12

… I got a frosty fawn (Winter, female) (not the most creative name ever, but I thought is suited her), snow cap ferret (Slinky, male), a blue bay dolphin, labradoodle, leopard cub, white lion, blossom sea turtle (all not adopted yet), along with some other regular webkinz, a Signature white bengal tiger, a second signature sea turtle, and, it’s a long story about how my aunt got me these two, but a Signature calico cat (one of my most-wanted signatures), and a signature short-haired yorkie. She ended up finding the calico cat for an amazing deal on eBay, and she decided to get me another signature, and I asked for either the Pomeranian or the yorkie, and she picked the yorkie. But anyways, they’re both super cute! :) I’m not sure what I’ll name them, but I know they’ll both be girls. Er.. sorry this was so long (and I hope none of it sounded boastful :o ) Anywho, enjoy your amazing new pets, emi!! :D

TaffyKitty12

…. I’m so glad you were able to get some signatures!! They both sound super cute, and I bet you’ll find great names for them!!! (and I apologize again that this was so long! I didn’t mean it to be three posts in length) Enjoy your signature border terrier and signature panda!!!!!!!!!!! :D

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and I forgot to add this, but it’s neat that you posted some pictures to the Sharecenter! I can’t wait to see them! :D

Thanks! Yeah, it’s super cute! Ah, yeah, I was really hoping to get a Signature Cheetah, but I do love my little Border Terrier! =] Yep! The Signature panda is actually surprisingly nice texture wise. It’s fur is seriously like super fluffy and soft! Mine was used, too, so I can’t imagine it when it’s new. Thanks for the name suggestions! Oh, no those aren’t bad! I think Lacey sounds great and I also think Ava or Mia might actually be a really good name for my panda. =D Haha, wow! That sure is a lot! I think that’s… 11? That’s awesome! Those are all really great pets, too! Aaaaahh I was just looking at the calico cat on eBay a few weeks ago! I’ve always wanted one of those, too. There was one for about $30 (used), but I thought I should wait a little while after Christmas before I bought any Webkinz, since I would be getting some for Christmas anyway. …

… Oh, and a short haired yorkie? Ah, that was on my wish-list, haha! ;P But, yeah, that’s awesome! Congrats on all of those great Webkinz, Taffy! Nah, you never sound boastful; no worries. Thanks again! Haha, that’s okay; it was a long comment, but there was a lot to say! ;]

TaffyKitty12

You’re welcome! Ah yeah, I bet, but hey, I’m sure you’ll get one down the road (I really hope that you do!!!) and the border terrier is a pretty cute one :) Nice! I love soft webkinz :D I’m glad to hear that’s it’s very fluffy! Me too, I wonder what a new one would feel like… Oh, and no problem! I’m glad you liked them! :D I thought they were nice names :) I’m sure whatever you decide to name them, though, will be great! Yeah, heheh, I did get a lot of webkinz this year. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting to get that many! Thanks! I really like them all! :D Nice! I hope you can get one soon, it’s super cute! I’m still in shock that I have one! I honestly didn’t think I’d get one.. at least, a new one with a tag. I’m glad we were able to find one for a good price :) Thanks! Yeah, the yorkie is adorable! I can’t get over how cute it is, it has such a sweet face!…

TaffyKitty12

… I’m a little surprised that it’s not one of the more ‘popular’ dog signatures. Oh, and I hope you can get one sometime (along with the calico and cheetah)! I’m sure you wouldn’t be disappointed! Thanks! I don’t know why, but I always get worried that I might come off as ‘boastful’ whenever I post about new webkinz (in particular signatures) And thanks for understanding! No problem! Enjoy your signature panda and signature border terrier, I’m so, so glad you were able to get them!! :D They sound super adorable!!!

Yeah, me too. =P I may have to buy it myself, since I can’t seem to get my parents to buy it. xD (I’ve asked for a few years for the Cheetah, lol) Yep, my little panda’s a softy, hehe. Oh yeah, those are great names! Haha, I’ve gotten so many great name suggestions, it’s gonna be tough naming these guys! Yep, I have to say that was a lot, but I’m happy for you! ^-^ Those are such great Webkinz that you got! Wow, yeah, I can imagine, heh. The calico is super cute! I hope I can get that yorkie. It looks pretty cute! Ah, yes, I know what you mean. I kind of feel that way, too, but I guess that’s better than actually feeling boastful, right? =]

TaffyKitty12

Ah yeah… well, if it does come down to that, I hope you’re able to find one on eBay for a good price! I haven’t checked eBay for awhile, but I think they had some relatively cheap used ones (well, cheap for a signature cheetah) a few months backs. Whether you have to buy one or wait for your parents, I hope you can get one soon! Cute! Heheh, I’m starting to want a signature panda now XD Thanks again! I’m glad you liked them! Ah yeah, I bet! But hey, having a lot of name suggestions to choose from is better than having none, right? Why thanks! :) I’m happy with all of my new webkinz! I probably won’t be getting any new ones for awhile, heheh, but that’s okay. Yeah, it is pretty adorable! Me too! I hope you can get one! It’s pretty soft and detailed :) And that’s true!

FennecFox

Hey, that’s awesome you got all those webkinz, Taffy! I’m so happy for you! :D I got a Holidoodle for Christmas, I really think it is quite adorable! I don’t really know what to name it, though, so suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

TaffyKitty12

Thanks so much, Fennec!!! I love D Wow, that’s awesome! Congrats on your holidoodle! Let’s see… here are some names that might fit: Boy: Tinsel, Chris, Olaf, Candy Cane Girl: Holly (or Holly Day) and Jolly (I hope these are okay, eheh, not the best at make suggestions. If I come up with any more, I’ll let you know!) I hope you can find the perfect name for your new pet :)

TaffyKitty12

I meant to say “I love them all”, not “I love D”. Sorry about that!

FennecFox

Thanks for all the name suggestions, Taffy! I really like Olaf or Tinsel. And haha it’s fine, Autocorrect and typos are so annoying, right? :D

TaffyKitty12

No problem, Fennec! I’m glad you liked them! :D I know, right? Autocorrect can be a real annoyance sometimes :P (Though it did help to create a very famous and wonderful typo earlier this year).

FennecFox

Haha, as in the one and only “Detective Enchilada”? xD That should be in the book of world records for the best typo.

TaffyKitty12

Yep! XD Haha, even though autocorrect can be a pain sometimes, I credit it for coming up with that amazing typo. Thank you, autocorrect *throws confetti* Thanks! I think that typo would fit well in a world record book of best typos!

FennecFox

I’m actually thinking of autocorrect as a friend now xD Thanks for helping me think on the bright side! *high-five*

TaffyKitty12

(Hey Fennec! Sorry I’m responding back to you late! I saw your reply a bit ago, but I’ve been sick with a cold the past few days, and I haven’t been on as much) Heheh, really? Well hey, I’m glad I could help! XD *high fives back* Autocorrect can be a bit of a pain, but it can be very helpful, too! (Especially when you want to create an amazing typo)

FennecFox

(Don’t worry, It’s perfectly fine! I haven’t been on much as well. And aw, I hope you feel better! Colds are no fun…) Haha, yes, autocorrect can actually be helpful! The other day, my Aunt spelled her name wrong because of it xD

TaffyKitty12

(Thanks for understanding, Fennec! Thanks, I’m feeling a little better today! My sore throat is thankfully gone, but it’s been replaced with a rather irritating cough, ah well, least I can deal with that a little easier) Yes, indeed! Haha, really? XD That’s kinda funny! Well, maybe not for your aunt.. I’m sure I wouldn’t be the most happy if it changed my name, heheh.

FennecFox

I hope you feel totally better soon! :D Yeah, my Aunt was a bit emmbarresed xD

TaffyKitty12

Thanks, Fennec! I feel almost completely better! I’m not coughing as much…. and my nose isn’t as runny, thank goodness. It’s just minor things now. Another day or two and I’m sure it’ll be over :) Heheh, yeah, I probably would be, too XD

ilovemoonie

Hey emi, sorry for replying to this kind of late! D: That’s awesome!! Congratulations on your new Signatures! :D Aw, they sound so cute! The panda is adorable, isn’t it? I have one, and he’s just so cute and soft! And the border terrier sounds really adorable, too! I don’t have one, but I might get one with an Amazon gift card I got for Christmas sometime soon. Anyway, let’s see, name suggestions…well, I don’t have too many at the moment, but here are some that might work for either one: Rachel, Emily, Claire, Ella, Bella, Sadie, Reese, and Cookie. (I know it doesn’t go with the other names, but I thought I’d add it in. ;) ) Anyway, I hope these are alright! I hope you enjoy your new pets! Oh, and cool! I look forward to seeing the pictures when they moderate! I bet they’ll be really cute! Oh, and yes, I got some new Webkinz, too. Nine, actually. I listed them in another comment I posted, but I’ll just got through them quickly: I got the Lionfish, black stallion, global panda, blue bay dolphin, fennec fox, Signature endangered cougar…

ilovemoonie

…Signature small fox, Signature pig, and Signature endangered jaguar. (I listed their names and genders in another comment.) Anyway, congratulations again on your new pets, emi, and I hope you had a great Christmas! :D

Nah, you’re good! But thanks! They are super cute! =] The one little downside to the Border Terrier is that it’s not very soft, but it’s cuteness makes up for it! ;P Yep, I totally recommend it! It’s a great signature, especially for the price. Ah, thanks for the name suggestions. You guys have all been so helpful! =] Yeah, I hope they moderate quickly.. Heheh, I took them in front of a soft flowery blanket I got for Christmas as my background (it’s a wonderfully soft and pretty blanket; I just couldn’t help but use it for my pictures too, haha). Wow, awesome! I just read the names and they sound really good! Thanks again. =]

FennecFox

Hey emi, It’s awesome you got some Signatures! Congrats! Ah, okay, so a girl Border Terrier– let’s see what I can think up: Nestle, Coco, Sasha, Emily, Emma, Abby(Abbie or Abbi), Skylar, Amelia, Bonnie, Jayce, or Natalie (this one means “Born On Christmas”, I think it’s cute xD). Alrighttyy, next up! A girl Panda: Pandora, Aki, Akiko, Izzy, Robin, Sadie, Liana, or Lily. I hope I helped you out! :D

Thanks, Fennec! Yep, I love my new little girls. =] Oh, and thanks for the name suggestions! That gives me a lot of names to consider!

FennecFox

No problem :D

Fracktail

Hello, everyone! Just wanted to drop by and wish everyone a merry Christmas and a smashing new year! I hope everyone’s holiday seasons are filled with memories, joy, and egg nog. I miss seein’ you guys! Keep being awesome, and have yourselves a holly jolly Christmas tomorrow! :D ~Fracktail ❄

ilovemoonie

Merry Christmas to you too, Fracktail! I hope you have a wonderful holiday! :) And also, it’s really good to see you on here again! I didn’t realize it was you at first, I thought you were another member, so I was like, “Merry Christmas Fracktail…Fracktail?!” ;) Anyway, I’ve really missed seeing you on here, but I hope everything is going well in your life. Merry Christmas again, and may your day be filled with lots of joy and happy memories! :) ~ilovemoonie

Fracktail! =D Hey, thanks! I had a great day, and got some pretty nice presents, too. ;D I hope you also enjoyed your Christmas, and have an awesome New Year!

TaffyKitty12

Hey Fracktail! Great to see you again! Merry (late) Christmas! Why thanks! I had a very nice day! :D I had a lot of fun celebrating with my family, and I got some pretty neat stuff. I hope you had a very wonderful Christmas with your family and friends as well!! :) And happy early new year! In the meantime, I wish you the best! Nice seeing you again, friend! ~Taffy

Pokekinz

Hey, merry Christmas Fracktail!! I hope you’re having a nice Christmas! :D Mine’s been great; and I finally have Y version (although it’s old news now XD) and a console with which to play it. Nice to see you again Fracktail, we all miss you on here! (^^)/

(eehh.. sorry I’m replying to this.. I know this is for Fracktail, but.. Pokémon. xP) So you got Pokémon Y? That’s really cool! I have Pokemon X; I got it in October, (I think..) so I’ve finished the story. I’m just collecting, trading, and evolving different Pokémon now. I actually got Alpha Sapphire for Christmas, but I’m trying to hold off on starting a new game, since I have to do homework for school this week. If you want to be friends on your DS and trade for some “X” only Pokémon, let me know! I can give you my Friend Code anytime. =]

Pokekinz

Yup! I’m not very far into it yet, because I keep wasting my time on Pokémon Amie. XD I actually really like it, though. Mah Froakie, Dart, is already at maximum affection, and Fawkes the Fletchling is almost there too. And for some reason playing the minigames over and over isn’t bothering me yet. XD Thanks! I’m actually not sure how to get my Friend Code at the moment…. ^^” But when I do figure it out, do you mind if I Note you on DeviantArt to tell you? It feels weird to just have it where anyone can see it on Webkinz Newz. Also I wanna make sure it is actually you when I friend you. XD

I know! xD I love the Pokémon Amie. I love playing with different Pokémon and seeing what they do when I pet them and feed them. I like your names, hehe. I never nickname my Pokémon, though, because I feel like I might not like it later.. or something. Hah, good! xD Oh, okay! You have to set up the “Mii” stuff on your DS so that you can get a friend code. So, basically, go to the Mii Maker and Mii Plaza to set that stuff up. Once you’ve done that, you can click on the little orange smiley face at the top of your bottom screen, which is your Friend List. If you go over your profile card thing, it will show your Friend Code at the bottom of the top screen. I hope that wasn’t too confusing.. xP Yeah, sure, that’s fine! Very true, it wouldn’t be very good to be friending some completely random person. ;P

Oh, and I forgot to say this, but there’s an event going on where you can get a free level 100 Arceus. It ends on December 31st, I think. All you have to do is go to the screen after the Yveltal loading screen that says Continue, Mystery Gift, and Live Competition. Go into the Mystery Gift, Receive Gift, then go into the one that says Get With Code. Just put in ARCEUS20 there and you can get yourself a free Arceus. =]

Pokekinz

Almost all of my Pokémon in my team are up to maximum affection. I can’t wait to pet one of my Shiny Eevees :D Well, if I ever get Pokémon bank. Thanks! I almost always nickname my Pokémon, hahah. I never nickname Legendary or Mythical Pokémon for some reason, though. I usually just nickname them with whatever comes off the top of my head when I catch it. So, obviously there are many duds. But hey, that’s what the Name Rater’s for! XD Also, my other Pokémon that I have and am using right now are (sorry if this is boring to read >.<): Vivian the Vivillon, Bubba the Diggersby (I actually kinda like Diggersby for some reason), Florence the Ivysaur, and Neve the Amaura. And Dart and Fawkes evolved, so they're a Frogadier and Fletchinder now. And thanks, I've got it now. XD I Noted you. ^-^ And thanks! I'm not gonna use my new Arceus in my playthrough, though. That's too much power. :P

Nice! Ohh, yeah. I’d love to get a shiny Umbreon, but I’m too impatient, lol. (A bit off topic, but: I just started Alpha Sapphire. It was only my second encounter of a Taillow and I saw a shiny.. I actually caught it! xD My little Taillow is gonna be my bestie for a while. It was my first time catching a shiny, cause I’m so impatient.) Yeah? xD The Rater will help you through all, figuring out your best nicknames. Oh, aren’t Vivillon neat? I love that they have so many different regional patterns. Diggersby, huh.. I like Bunnelby, but I always thought Diggersby just looked plain goofy. =P Oh, let me know if you want a Tyrunt then, because I’ve got Tyrantrum and a Ditto to breed.. I can hatch you one if you’d like it. Okay! I just replied a little bit ago. =] Ah, yeah, lol. I got my Arceus after I finished the game, so I never really used it much. Did you notice you can change its colors with different “plates”? I put a splash plate on mine, because I love the blue colors. ^-^

Pokekinz

Oh, well if I get Pokémon bank, I’d be happy to give you one or two of my shiny Eevees. I literally have over thirty of them, so it wouldn’t be a big deal. XD Cool! I hardly ever see random shinies. The only one I’ve ever encountered was a Shinx, and that was while I was chaining, heheh. Oh, and have you seen shiny Roserade?? Shiny Roserade is amazing. :O Yeah, Vivillon is cool. And it’s really cute, too. :3 Yep, Diggersby is a goofy-looking ugly bunny. XD I dunno, I just kinda like ‘im. Bunnelby is pretty cute, though. I feel like Bunnelby and Diggersby are the generation six version of Bidoof and Bibarrel. Although Bibarrel is more of a derp, so possibly a little more endearing. And thanks! I’d like to actually complete the Pokédex in one of my games, and since the Wi-Fi and stuff is still up, I might be able to… Yeah, it’s cool. I don’t have Arceus holding anything at the moment, but I’m not using him, so, it wouldn’t really make much sense to give him one. XD

Really? Well that would be just plain amazing if you do! =] Oh, a shiny Shinx? That line of Pokémon are pretty cool.. I bet it would be neat shiny. I just looked it up now; it looks really cool! I love the colors of the flowers. Huh, I never thought about it like that, but yeah! They are kind of like the Bibarrel and Bidoof. Yeah, Bibarrel is definitely better, I my opinion. =P Yeah? I just like to collect Pokémon. To tell ya the truth, I don’t care too much about completing the Pokédex. I think one of the previous games would be better for completing though, because there are a lot of Pokémon in X/Y.. But it’s going to take a while, anyway. Oh, I never use my Arceus either, but I just like to sort of “customize” it. I think it looks cooler in the different colors. I originally wanted to use the ice plate, but ice has more weaknesses, so I decided the splash plate would be a decent replacement. You know.. just in case I ever used it in a battle. =P Sometimes random people ask to battle, so I like to have them ready.

Pokekinz

Yeah! I dunno if I’ll be able to get Pokémon Bank anytime soon, though. Yes, I love shiny Luxray :D He’s all golden and majestic. And I think Roserade has to be one of my favorite shinies. And they also both would make pretty good HM slaves, I think. :P My Diggersby is a bit of an HM slave; he has Cut and Strength. I refuse to give him Rock Smash (even though that’s not technically an HM in X and Y), though. Rock Smash is terrible. ಠ∩ಠ I guess I might just be attached to Bubba because I’ve used him for a while. I’m mushy like that. :P I started trying to complete the Pokédex in Yellow version, since it’s generation one, but I still haven’t finished. I’ve been preoccupied, heheh *cough*Y version*cough* I don’t really like Arceus a whole lot, actually. I think it looks kinda weird… Like… A futuristic llama stuck in a futuristic fence. But I don’t really dislike ‘im. I haven’t Link Battled anyone yet; I’m too weak and have improperly trained Pokémon. XD

Ah, I see. Yeah, I looked it up and you have to pay for it.. I forgot. =c But some fatty, maybee.. =P Oh yeah! Shinies are really neat. I mean, some shinies are just weird, but a lot of them look pretty cool. ^-^ Heheh, yeah. I got a Snorlax (not sure if you’re there yet??) and I taught him Rock Smash and Strength, because I didn’t feel like getting more Pokémon to learn them. I had an Azumarill that I raised from an Azurill.. I felt so proud of it; it took me a while to get it rid of it, which I had to do, since I caught better Pokémon that needed leveled up. Lol, yeah? That would be a good idea if you weren’t a bit distracted. ;P My first Pokémon game was actually X, so I’m kind of spoiled by the graphics… >.< I may play Black/White someday, though. You know, I kind of feel that way too, because of his face.. That's the only thing I don't like.. xD Poor guy, his worst feature is his face, lol. I've done a few Link Battles with the basic rules, which was single battle, and Pokémon are level 50. You still need Pokémon with good moves, though.

Ah, dang auto correct, lol. *some day maybe.

Pokekinz

(Pff, “some fatty” XD Autocorrect, you silly fellow) Yeah, but at least it’s not super expensive… I think it was about five dollars for a year? I’d have to double check. Yes, some shinies are absolutely weird. Shiny Espeon is like a neon green. And shiny Mega Garchomp is magenta… Don’t know what they were thinking there. Oh, and shiny Nidoqueen is a watermelon. :P Shiny Greninja is amazing, though. I also really like shiny Umbreon. And shiny Charizard is cool. Oooo and shiny Lopunny, shiny Lopunny is chocolate and cotton candy. :3 But yeah, I’m pretty far past the Snorlax, heheh. I didn’t nickname him, though. Maybe I should….. nickname him “Some Fatty” I had an Azumarill in White 2… I caught a female Azurill near the beginning of the game; I nicknamed her “Bleu”. And then she evolved into a male. :P My first Pokémon game was Yellow version (although I guess that’s a bit obvious XD). After that I got Silver and Crystal, but somehow I managed to lose my Crystal version, and I’m still annoyed with myself. After that, I skipped right to generation four and got Diamond version. Then I learned of gen three, and…

Pokekinz

… got Sapphire. Then I got Black version, that broke… At the same time I got Soul Silver, which was a lot of fun even though I’d already played through the original Silver. Then I got White 2, and now I have Y. So I’ve played a lot of Pokémon. I actually started playing it before I could read. XD Yeah; his face is kinda like Bisharp’s, too. But Bisharp has a really cool design, and I like him. I might try a Link Battle soon, since all of my Pokémon are above level fifty now, I have some decent moves, and they’re sorta EV trained. I’ll probably fail miserably a lot, though. :P

(Yep. xD) Yeah, I think so. I was just looking at it with my nephew a day or so ago and it’s five dollars for a year. I know! What’s with that shiny Mega Garchomp? Super weird. Although shiny Gengar goes from a greyish purple to a white in mega form, too.. But that actually looks cool. =P Yeah! Shiny Umbreon is better than the original, in my opinion.. Shiny Glaceon is nice, too. Oh, and I actually think shiny Eevee is kinda cute, too. ;P Ah, okay. Oh, so you’re probably near or at Anistar City. Lol xD totally should. Aw, yeah I love Azurill, Marill, and Azumarill. They’re so cute! ^-^ But how does that even happen, lol. Changing gender in evolution.. That’s so weird. Wow, that’s awesome! I wish I could have played some of the other games, but I just never had any devices to play them then. Yeah, his face isn’t too bad.. but it’s not the greatest. =P Oh, and actually, it just makes every Pokémon in the battle level 50. So, even though I have level 70 Pokémon, they turn level 50 with those rules.

Merry Christmas fracktail!

lavadragon

Hey there Fracktail! Thank you for the warm wishes :D I hope you had a great Christmas and the coming year will be great for you!

FennecFox

Hey, Fracktail! Merry late Christmas! :D

PurpleFox

@Fliplets07 Thank you! May I please have a drawing of my Holly Fox, “Peppermint Bark”? I would like her smiling, with both blue eyes open, full of joy! If that’s alright with you?

Comments are closed.