Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,835 replies, has 193 voices, and was last updated by  RandaPanda523 21 hours, 27 minutes ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

netge

Can someone please tell me when the Spring Unicorns are being released for sale. It seems like we are being tempted with them, but they just won’t be in the estore anytime soon. I don’t want to buy the purple bundles currently on offer. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to playing Webkinz after a long time and looking for friends to play games with – My Username is OutOnMoosePatrol :)

leorasg22

When is Ganz going to update the prizes on webkinz news. Been a very long time since there has been new prizes. I have lots of points saved up to buy new things. But I have every thing there is on there.

netge

There is something wrong with the clubhouse. I tried to visit it yesterday evening (UK time) but it said the server was full and to try again later. I did keep trying, to no avail. I tried again around 4am EST (9am UK time) this morning to find it was still saying server is full try again later. I then tried to go to Coral Cove on Vacation Island, but that had the same message. Luckily I got my cupcake and chocolate early yesterday morning, but I would like to get today’s. Please could you sort it out, as currently the children are at school here and the US and Canada are asleep, so it can’t be full, it never is this time of day. Thanks

dlee

Does anyone know when the TV will be fixed? I just rejoined and I kinda wasted my KinzCash on one.

glad to know I’m not the only one with broken TVs! i thought it was a glitch with my account.

Comments are closed.