Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,495 replies, has 174 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 5 hours, 50 minutes ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

ISO: i am in search of 2 of the Deluxe head dresses and other cute items if anyone has any cute items or deluxe head dresses you can add me my user name is motormouthmcgee

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I have a question and i’m open for all types of suggestions. My account has grown too big. I have 20 pets. I wish now I had started a second account but I didn’t. If I work at it every day, I can keep all of my pets happy and it seemed like 20 was going to be okay. But now we are winning pets with medallions and I want them but I’m hesitant to adopt because that’s two more to care for. And yes, maybe I’m overthinking it, but this is my one big “treat” to myself so I take it rather seriously lol. Can anyone else tell me how they do their routines when they have quite a few pets? Do you try and care for each one each day and fill it’s heart…..or do you just do one a day??? What have others found that works??? Thanks guys, westsidefitness

gromit

I’m nearing 20 pets and I thought 4 was too many at first. I have a room where they are all gathered with a sink, shower, bathtub, treadmill, trampoline, and 1 bed. I go from one pet to another doing all their care then feeding them at the end, and in a few minutes their hearts are filled. Some people leave their pets sleeping in bed to avoid them trying to get your attention to do a task.

TY for the feedback Gromit! Westsidefitness

Aurita

My Daughter has been trying to finish BUILD YOUR OWN KINZVILLE quest, but somehow when she does one part of the goal (Move 2 items around your map) it doesn’t go through, it doesn’t get check marked as done like the other 2 goals for this, can anyone tell me what’s wrong?? Thanks!!

Alphaowlbear

hi Aurita -Those challenges are so old that I think some of them have become glitched. Has your daughter tried removing the map items so they appear in the Map Dock ( the map dock is vertical on the far right side of the screen) and then placing them back on the map? I had to contact Ganz tech support to help me through a few of those early challenges. Their response was fairly prompt – I usually had to wait about 24-36 hours if it was a weekday. webkinzsupport@ganz.com Good Luck

jammershark

Is anyone new to webkinz? If so, you can enter my helping paws code. LMK because when you enter the code, you get 2000 kinzcash and so do I and you get cool prizes!

Vvicska99

Does anyone have the Sofia the First dress?

Comments are closed.